* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 90434 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #225 on: August 18, 2010, 06:33:13 PM »
((Well... you asked for it...))

Jerry saw the bush burn to ashes and he saw a dark figure run deeper into the woods.

- I bet it was another of those Kamelot. Good job Houndour, you showed them good. Keep close anyone, and stay alert. They might try something nasty anytime.

Jerry went on his journey without any more problem. He battled against some trainer he found on the road, getting his pokemon trained as far as he could, healing them with the potions he bought earlier at Raichville's Mart. Olivais was near. He could see the ocean nearby. Danger was nearing too... The Suicune shouldn't be far away now. Jerry stopped a while, gazing at the horizon... He then saw a dog shape figure going onto the water's surface...

- My God! This must be Suicune! I'm relieved that it's not been taken on by the Kamelot yet. We need to get to Olivais quickly guys.

Just then, a wild Poliwag hopped in front of Jerry and his pokemon. It seemed to be willing to have a battle; it was tapping its tail on the ground and looked at Turtwig, Aerodactyl, then Houndour.

*Poli-poli-poli-Wag!!*

It threw a jet of water at Houndour. Houndour leaped up and avoided the attack.

- You seem to want a battle... Okay, since you want to fight Houndour, he'll be battling you! Houndour, get ready!

*Grrr...*

Houndour observed all the movements of the Poliwag. It didn't seem tough of an opponent, but he knew that he had a type disadvantage. He had to be careful. Poliwag threw bubbles at Houndour which countered with Ember. Some of the bubbles burst before hitting Houndour, but more came and hit him. Houndour didn't seem to like water at all and made sure that he would be the one to land the next hit. Poliwag showed that it were not to be underestimated.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 18, 2010, 06:42:51 PM »
((Change the time modifir now please?)) Nick told his pokemon to take a break. He would sit down he could see a few trainers nearby hanging out. "Man whens the last time I hung out with freinds?" He wonderd. Staring at the ocean he would see a dog-like creature staring at him. Nick rubbed his eyes there was nothing on the ocean anymore. "Im seeing things." His pokedex poped up "UNKOWN POKEMON"
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 18, 2010, 07:01:59 PM »
Houndour ran towards the Poliwag as fast as he could. Poliwag used Water Gun, but just then, Houndour jumped over the Poliwag and inflicted it with a Bite. Before he released the Poluwag, Houndour used Ember, burning the skin of the pokemon. He let the Poliwag go off his fangs and readied for another strike. The Poliwag was not done yet, it jumped forward. Houndour did as well, and was about to use Bite again, when the Poliwag turned round and used Double Slap, inflicting Houndour with several mighty slaps using it's tail. Houndour fell down and landed on its paws. It flipped sideways and jumped up again, not giving up at all. He used Headbutt and threw the Poliwag in the air. He then used Ember, but just then, the Ember converged to become thinker and thicker. It was a Flamethrower attack!

The Poliwag fell down, badly burned. Jerry threw a pokeball. The pokeball flicked sideways, until it came to rest.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2010, 07:54:13 PM »

~Time/Weather Modifier~
Time:
Morning     Midday     Afternoon     Night

Weather:
Sunny     Cloudy      Rainy     Storm     Cold     Snowing

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 18, 2010, 08:25:11 PM »
Nick tells his pokemon to ready up. They where continuing the adventure. Nick walked off the mountain and went into the road. Walking for some time. He eventually saw Jerry. "Hey!" He would shout hoping to catch his attention. Crraaack! His egg cracked making two fairly small visible cracks on the egg.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 18, 2010, 08:28:28 PM »
Jerry thought hearing some one calling... he turned round and saw Nick. His egg was in his hands and it seemed to be about to hatch. Jerry and his pokemon went towards him.

- So, you're travelling to Olivais too? I thought that you were accompanying Agnes and the others?

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 18, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »
Nick sighs "I dont know where they went." "Hey, wana travel? I mean if we go together we have a better chance of defending are selfs from Thugs."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2010, 06:31:04 PM »
- If you want, but I wouldn't want you to get into trouble just because of me. I know they're looking for me, and I'm aware of the risks that I'm taking. For now, I need to find Suicune before them.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2010, 11:03:31 PM »
Nick had NO idea what he was talking about. "Uh..Yea."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2010, 10:06:55 PM »
Jerry sighed. He went on his way towards Olivais. There, two grunts showed up.

- What are you kids thinking about? This town is not for kids, get lost!
- I won't back away in front of people like you. I'm not afraid of you and you're not going to prevent me from getting in Olivais. I know what you're trying to do, and I will do all what I can to stop you!
- Ahaha! Did you just hear that? This kid want to show us who's the better. We'll teach you kid. Come'on Golbat!
- You bet! Go Raticate!

"I'll have to be careful. Those grunts are stronger than the previous ones in Raichville. Their HQ should be nearby."

- Go Aerodactyl! I'm sure you can take them on both.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2010, 12:07:45 AM »
Nick quickly scans all three pokemon. "Ive lived with theese guys in the caves back at home. Hey that Aerodactly is it? Wont last very long." Nick tells his Mudkip to go to stage. "Yo jerry, ever heard of combining moves? Well alot of pokemon where Im from do that alot. Where they both attack at the same time." Nick commands Mudkip to get on Aerodactyl Mudkip jumps up landing on the Aerodactyl just barely. "Good Now water gun on the Golbat! Jerry go ahead shout a move!" The grunts golbat quickly takes my mudkip down. He fainted! "MudKip No!" The grunts laughed "Look kid just hand over that there combusken and we will leave!" "Never! Gr go combusken! Use ember!" Combusken was angry. "Comb!" I shouted go ontop of Aerodatyl. He climbs up Aerodactly. "Jerry ready!?"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 12:11:40 AM by Drbg11 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2010, 07:37:39 AM »
- Ready! Aerodactyl, somm behind them using Aerial Ace and then, use Wing Attack!

Aerodactyl swiftly went behind the Golbat and the Raticate and beat its wings fast to create large gusts.

- Now, your Combusken can use a fire move in this attack to create a fire storm!

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2010, 07:56:54 AM »

Urchin walked out of the gym, looking at the HM. He gave it to Noctowl, thinking Noctowl would know what to do with it. Noctowl took the disk, and it began to glow. Urchin had to look away because it was too bright. When he looked back, Noctowl was gone. Urchin looked around, then finally looked up to see a divebombing Noctowl headed for a small caterpie next to him. There was a flash of feathers, then the caterpie emerged, fainted.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2010, 01:40:12 PM »
Nick shouted "Go combusken EMBER!" The combusken did a series of embers and evantually did a flamethrower. Causing a huge fire tornado. It hit the grunts pokemon causing them to fall. Nick extended his hand at jerry for a hot five. "He learned flamthrower!" Nick then laughed.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 08:58:38 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2010, 07:02:42 PM »
- Great! Now Aerodactyl, use Ice Fang on the Golbat quick before it gets up!