* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 215479 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #630 on: January 29, 2011, 02:19:06 PM »
 Shadow made sure he had all of his stuff with him, then he told Siriana that he was ready.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 29, 2011, 03:21:46 PM »
"Let's do this."

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 29, 2011, 03:47:59 PM »
(Um... everyone....ignores me.) Evee sits silently, after a while a stinging sensation pierces his back. "BEEdrIlled Son!" Evee would hear laying on the ground not being able to speak. After a while Evee would sit there in a pool of dark blood. A crazy sounding laugh could be hear from miles away. "Haha.....! One down....I'm just getting ready!" (Lvl 56, I have neglected this RP. Apologizes.) Evee feels grateful to the physic Pokemon. The move dig would definitely be a great aspect of escaping. Not being much of a fighter hiding, was his only option. Evee bumps into something, and decides to stop there. He starts digging up dirt from over the object, soon finding a chest. "Whoa...This was fate!"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 06:50:14 PM by Drbg »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 30, 2011, 01:17:46 AM »
Siriana used telepathy to Evee.

We'll be back. i have to save a friend of mine. keep practicing your oves so you can become stronger.

On that note, she teleported the two absol and herself to the last place she sensed Haunter.

When they teleported, they were behind the two pokemon against a D.O. Alakazam. Siriana began to charge up a Shadow Ball.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 30, 2011, 01:43:33 AM »
Evee heard the message as soon as he started tackling. "Guess this counts!" the chest would pop open. Shiny jewelry, and TM's would lay. Evee stared at the treasure and picked up the first TM he found.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #635 on: January 30, 2011, 12:04:37 PM »
Haunter started to float in the air, the Gribisous Orb was using him to speak to the others in the tent...
-STOP! You will fight later on, but for now fate will separate you two... Leave Alakazam, or I will force you to leave. Tell the Dark Lord that his time is drawing near, and when it arrives I Giratina will be there!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 30, 2011, 03:31:07 PM »
After delivering the blow, a voice resounded in the tent...

- STOP! You will fight later on, but for now fate will separate you two... Leave Alakazam, or I will force you to leave. Tell the Dark Lord that his time is drawing near, and when it arrives, I, Giratina will be there!

- Giratina? Isn't that... the pokemon who owns the Griseous Orb?
- Yes it is... it seems it's trying to communicate with us...

At that same instant, Darmanitan, Slowking and Espeon appeared at the entrance of the tent.
- Okay, we have control over the whole village. It wasn't easy, but we did it! How about you?
- Oh, I see you succeeded in closing the portal, good. And... this Alakazam?
- We have to leave. Giratina, for some strange reason does not want us to fight him.
- Heh, you're lucky Alakazam, for now!

After that, every pokemon returned in their respective villages, Glice and Sheene following Darmanitan.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 30, 2011, 05:29:06 PM »
There is no such thing as luck. All our paths have been decided and our fates are sealed. If it is not our destiny to fight at this time then so be it. Untill next time..

I teleported to inform the Dark lord of Giratina's return
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #638 on: January 30, 2011, 09:35:03 PM »
Haunter woke up in the infirmary, he had no idea how he got there. Haunter looked around to see what was going on. A Blissy walked up to Haunter to see if he was ok.
-Where is my bag?
-It is over there in the holding center, but you should rest. You took a pretty powerful attack, it will take me awhile to heal you
Haunter got up and walked out of the hospital, he had to get to Turnback Cave...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 10:54:40 PM by Mr._Rex »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 30, 2011, 10:22:27 PM »
 When they teleported to into the tent, the Alakazam teleported away before Shadow could attack. He followed the other Fighters into the village, and went to the hospital with Seeq and Siriana. He saw Haunter walk out of the hospital, and was glad that he was okay.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 30, 2011, 11:00:35 PM »
The Alakazam teleported before Siriana finished Charging her attack. She, Shadow, and Seeq
followed the other Fighters into the village. While they were looking around, They seen Haunter come out of the hospital. Then, out of nowhere, Omnisoul appears.

Well since we're here, how about a double battle?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 01, 2011, 07:19:57 AM »
Back into the cave, the villager's chiefs and a few more pokemon were discussing...

- I don't know why, but I have a strange feeling over that Alakazam... and the fact that the Dark Ones tried to take control of Haunter again tells me nothing good.
- Indeed, and even then, we are sure that the ultimate thread was sealed together with the portal. Whic only means...
- Yes, someone who was under the control of Primal Dialga is still carrying out operations.
- We need to stop him... that would be easier anyway since we already removed the only access to our world from Primal Dialga.
- Yes, Haunter must know who that person is... I'll have to ask him.

With this, Glice and Sheene went to the infirmary to see that Haunter was on his legs again.

- Good to see that you're feeling better! Do you perhaps know who was trying to take control ouver you earlier? We might need to settle this as soon as possible. And maybe Giratina will help us. Of course, our prime mission is to first bring the Griseous orb to Giratina.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #642 on: February 01, 2011, 12:07:06 PM »
Haunter had been getting flooded with old memories, he had rememberd alot, then Sheene and Glice walked up to him.
- Good to see that you're feeling better! Do you perhaps know who was trying to take control ouver you earlier? We might need to settle this as soon as possible. And maybe Giratina will help us. Of course, our prime mission is to first bring the Griseous orb to Giratina.

-As you know Xander was only a decoy. If he had succeeded he would have been killed by the true Dark Lord and his powers would have been his. Let me ask you a question... Who created Acreus?

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 01, 2011, 01:23:01 PM »
 When Shadow was about to answer Omnisoul, he fell to the ground. His head felt like it would burst, and the pain just kept getting worse. Then, he remembered being at Spear  pillar, but everything was blurry. He could see pokemon fighting, but they were too blurry for him to tell who they were. Then he realized what was happening. Someone was trying to see into his memories, and that was why this was happening. He stopped thinking, hoping to keep the pokemon doing this out of his mind. The pain went away, and Shadow stood up. Was a Dark One trying to see my memories? And why would they want to?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: February 01, 2011, 06:55:06 PM »
- Hm... It must be Xandor who's behind all this then. After the Dark Lord, or, in case you didn't know, Primal Dialga, was sealed in the other dimension, practically no one can go from that dimension to this one easily. I think that Xandor, seeing that the Dark Lord will soon be unable to do anything, he might have taken the leads again.

And concerning Arceus, I don't know. He's said to be the one who created everything.