* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 132054 times)

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #585 on: July 04, 2010, 01:57:56 AM »
Kira now stood inside of Cherrygrove's pokemart. For once Piplup was in his pokeball, and both Ralts were inside thier pokeballs also. Picking up various items from the shelves and reading the inscriptions, Kira was taking mental notes of all the items uses. Unfortunatly for him, the pokemart had a limited collection of items, most of which where very basic. Kira remembered of one time, his dad had a pokemon battle with a seriously strong trainer, which didn't turn out well for him. Not long into the battle, his farther's Empoleon was injured by the opponents Gardevior. Kira hadn't a clue of what happened, but Kira's dad was seriously backed into a corner in this battle. Suddenly, his dad shouted at his Empoleon, calling him to fall back, while taking out an odd coloured bottle out of his pocket, which he later told Kira was a Hyper potion, one of the best potions around for healing a pokemon during or after a battle. The Empoleon soon was straight back into the fight, and won the battle.

Kira looked down at the items he held in his hands, antidotes, paralize heals, burn heals, awakenings, five of each, ten potions and 2 pokeballs to replace the ones he had lost while catching both of his Ralts. Walking towards the counter, he noticed a bag of pokemon treats, apparently made from the berry's that where inside of his bag. Kira thought to himself they're quite sweet, i should buy a pack or two for the road. Its a long way from here to Violet. Placing his items onto the counter and walking over to the packs of treats, he turned to the store clerk. These don't have price tags, how much are they. Yeah, you have no idea how much of a pain it is to put a price tag on them. $300 for one bag or $450 for two bags.I'll take two then. Picking up two packs of treats, the clerk added up the total of the items.$3000 for the potions, $500 for the antidotes, $1000 for the paralize heals, $1250 for the burn heals and $400 for the pokeballs and $450 for the poke treats, that makes a grand total of $6600. After speaking the total, Kira froze. $6600, thats just under the $7000 dad gave me to start off with. And he told me to not spend all at once.... aw man. Placing the items in his bag, Kira handed over the cash.

Walking out of the mart, he made his way towards the north entrance to the city. Kira was heading northbound towards Violet. But what was he going to do when he got there. Would he manage to catch up with the others, or would they already left. Its already been a full day since Kira left New bark town. The others most properly were already past Violet and heading towards the next town. But what if they weren't there. What would Kira do then? Maybe i should try taking the gym leader challenge. There's one in Violet, a gym that specializes in flying types, if i remember correctly. As Kira heading out of the town, he was glad he had stocked up on his items now, even if they did cost him nearly everything he had on him. Just $400 left. The road between Violet and Cherrygrove was a route covered in bug types, only the forest had more bugs then this place. And bug's mean bug catchers. And those guys love the poison sting attack. Kira knew it wasn't going to be long before he would run into a few of them, and it wasn't long at all. On such bug catcher had noticed Kira leaving the town, and now was running towards Kira, his net hanging over his shoulder, and a large plastic case hanging down next to him. Kira assumed this would be where he kept his bug types.

You there, i challenge you to a pokemon battle!!
This words excited Kira, finally, his first trainer battle since he left on his adventure. Sure thing. I kinda guessed thats what you wanted, since you where charging at me like i was the mother of bug pokemon. Kira took his bag off his shoulders and placed it down next to his feet, bringing his hand pack up to his belt, he reached for the pokeball that contained Piplup.
Go, Weedle! Yelled the bug catcher. While Kira was placing his bag on the ground, the bug catcher was opening his case and fishing out the pokeball that contained Weedle.
Great, a poison sting using pokemon off the start. Lets get this guy Piplup. Pulling off the pokeball off his belt, Kira pointed the ball infront of him, a red beam appeared from the ball and then Piplup matieralized infront of Kira, at the same time Weedle appeared just opposite them. Piplup, lts make quick work of these guys, go, pound and be careful to dodge that poison horn of Weedle's. Piplup already knew what Kira was going to say, and he charged towards the Weedle. Thankfully the Weedle was freshly caught, and still had no battle experience. Even though Piplup only had one battle, Kira could tell that he had already grown in strength. Bringing out his pokedex, Kira scanned in Piplup's data to check his stats. Supprisingly, Piplup had a new move. Piplup, after pound, get ready to use bubble! The bug catcher obviously had never taken part in a pokemon battle, and he wasn't sure of what he should do. Weedle, hit them with your poison sting attack. Weedle, just recovering from the pound, turned to Piplup, his poison horn turning a glowing white. Then out of the horn shot several poisonous barbs, all aimed at Piplup, and all looking like they would be direct hits. But this is what Kira had thought he would do. Weedle and poison sting is all to obvious. Before the barbs got to close to Piplup, Piplup shot out bubbles from its beak, most of which knocking the poison barbs of course. All but one missed and this one just scratched Piplup's left wing. As Piplup was hit, so was the Weedle, the remaining bubbles slamming into the Weedle. Weedle wasn't ready for a battle yet, so this was an easy win. Both trainers called back the pokemon.

So then, is this over or you want to go again?
This is not over yet, i have two more. Go Caterpie and Metapod!
So you want a two on two? That fine by me. Ralts and Ralts, show me what you got.
Kira placed Piplups pokeball back on his belt and reached for the other two, bring out both of his Ralts for this battle. The pair matieralized infront of him, both looked determined to win. Since they were family, Kira hoped these two would make a excellent double team. Metapod, use harden, get ready for any physical attack, Caterpie use stringshot to slow them down. Metapod shined slightly has it used harden, making its body stronger, ready for an attack, while Caterpie sprayed out a silk like subtance at the pair of Ralts. Now both of you use teleport, get out of the way of the stringshot, and then double team, confuse the enemy.
Both Ralts teleported immediantly, just outside of Caterpies stringshot range. Then they both used double team, making around forty illusions around the caterpie. They knew metapod wasn't exactly good at moving, so Caterpie should be thier target. Caterpie, stringshot and tackle, get rid of those illusions, and then use stringshot on the real ones.
That will take Caterpie to long. Before he has the chance to remove the illusions, this battle will be over. Ralts, confusion, take out Caterpie then Metapod. The pair both started glowing faintly, thier aura's glowing a light purple, while they used this psychic tpye attack to make Caterpie faint. That didn't take long, Caterpie was one pokemon against two, both with strong mental capabilities. Then they both turned to Metapod. Enough! Please i give in, just don't hurt my pokemon anymore. Kira was glad that this guy had a brain. He knew he didn't stand a chance at the end, and instead of letting his Metapod get hurt, he threw in the towel. Calling back the pair, Kira walked up to the bug catcher, who was sitting on the ground next to his pokemon. Both Weedle and Caterpie where still faint, and the bug catcher was stroking them both. Thank you, that was a good battle. The names Kira. Well goodbye, i gotta go. As Kira walked off, the bug catcher watched him walk off, then he turned back to his pokemon. Then he noticed, two bottles of potion where infront of him. Quickly standing back up, the bug catcher turned in Kira's direction and waved. Thank you Kira, next time, i'll be the one to win.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 04:28:20 AM by ninja neb »

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 04, 2010, 12:16:51 PM »
- Great Chaos! You there, stop messing with this man, or you'll be in serious trouble!

Just as Jerry yelled out these words, the gang man's Sharpedo knocked out the professor's Magnemite. He turned to them, saying:

- Don't mess with me little kids. Don't you know that I'm an admin from Team Rocket? Ha, I'll teach you, Sharpedo it's their turn to get whacked! Use Crunch!

- Zubat, Confuse Ray!

The confused Sharpedo hurt itself. Zubat then used Leech Life, which was super effective and restored part of Zubat's strength.

- Now, use Wing Attack!

The weakened Sharpedo couldn't take it anymore and fainted.

- Grr, you'll pay for that, I can assure you, mark my words! I'll show you how angry I can be if you mess up again with Team Rocket! You win this time, but you won't next time we meet.

He ran off, taking Sharpedo with him. Jerry and Chaos arrived just in time, the professor wouldn't have been able to defend himself for one more second. He thanked them heartily, saying that if ever he could do something for us, he'll be glad to do what he can. At that instant, Jerry remembered that Kirlia wasn't with him.

- KIRLIA!

Kirlia, from afar, heard Jerry using telepathy. He put his right hand onto the Shinx, and teleported with him, appearing in front of Jerry and Chaos. It seemed that he was still unconscious... he probably passed out upon the teleportation... He opened his eyes, seeing Chaos.

((This is where you wake up, Unbreakable:
I dont remember anything until a while after that. That same guy, I woke up, and there he was.
Sorry, but you just appeared like that, thinking the battle was over and I didn't know what to do to keep the RP going :-[))
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 04, 2010, 02:30:57 PM »
((Ok, When I talked to Kirlia, it was when we teleported. After that, my pain surged, I passed out.))

(Waa! Im where I was earlier? How?) I looked around. (Oh, Kirlia. Wait, then that means, Jerry! and Chaos too! Hi!!....Right, They're human, so they cant tell what Im saying...ToT.) Kirlia did though.

Kirlia told me I got their names right. When I asked, (Jerry is your master, right?)

Kirlia said, No, he's my friend.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 04, 2010, 08:44:15 PM »
"It seems to want to talk to us Jerry, I know Pokemon can understand us so....Shinx talk to that Riolu his name is Aura he can speak Human language through our minds and we know what he is saying so he can tell us what you are saying. By the way since you can talk to us through him, what is your name and where are you from." Aura started communicating with the Shinx "Hey Jerry do you want the Shinx if it wants to be captured?"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 04, 2010, 09:04:57 PM »
(Riolu, I hope they're right.... My name is Coran, Im from a town Through a forest from here. I learned that its Name Was Shikiru City. I hope you guys care. You two humans seem to be kind, maybe I should go with one of you.)
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 05, 2010, 08:12:25 AM »

Tsubaki pulled herself from Kin's grasp and ran up to the unconscious person. "Follow... The blood.... To its source..." Tsubaki told herself, looking at the trace of blood on his head. When she found it, she burst, "I found it! But... We should see if we can get help from a Pokemon Center..."
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 05, 2010, 05:01:19 PM »
- I won't mind at all. You seem quite a special pokemon too, Coran.

- Chaos, he seems to be more at ease with you, plus he saw you first... Let's allow him to decide, because I won't mind at all. I just want that all pokemon are as happy as can be
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 05, 2010, 11:04:40 PM »
Maybe, just maybe if I hadn't been so curious, I would be okay. Now Im Powerless, and its all because my paws slipped
(Hmm......) I tried Using Charge, but nothing happened. (Uhh.....That cant be Good... Aura, Can I speak to them again?) -"Yes" (Ok, I cant Remember how to use any of my Attacks....I think its because I fell on my head....Maybe....the first one able to help me Re-learn Thundershock, Ill go with them...)

(Maybe this has a chance of working...) but I had no idea of what would come next.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:07:01 PM by Amphy »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 05, 2010, 11:09:43 PM »
"Um Ok Jerry who do you think should go first....you can I guess. Anyway Coran sorry you forgot your moves in the first place but both of us will try to reteach you! Right Jerry?"

((Guys we were calling Aura Riolu, remember he evolved? It's fine I just thought it was weird. Sorry to post here instead of the OCC, ChibiVampire but I figured it was more of a detail))
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: July 05, 2010, 11:17:11 PM »
((When Did Riolu Evolve, and besides, even if he did, his Name would still be Aura))

(Thanks for Helping, guys. If I cant learn Thundershock at least, Im toast, wherever I go.)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 06, 2010, 12:38:21 PM »
- Of course we'll help you Coran! As a matter of fact, we're heading to Mauville, the city of sparks! The Gym Leader Wattson is an awesome trainer of electric type pokemon. Maybe he'll be able to teach you your moves back!

Ok, for now, let's leave this town, I think that we already replenished our supplies. Let's head to the Cycling road. I'll go up on the cycling road, and I'll maybe training a little with the cyclists there. Since you don't have a bike Chaos, I'm afraid you'll have to take the long way through the grassy patch... or would you like to come with me on my bike? ;)

Anyway, Coran, you can choose to go with anyone of us :)

((Didi I mention Riolu instead of Aura? Where? :())

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 06, 2010, 07:13:43 PM »
"Baki shouldn't we try to get this person to the nearest hospital?" Amphi asked as he wrapped some cloth around a wound that was just found
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 06, 2010, 07:27:57 PM »

Tsubaki turned to him, "Eh... Yeah, that's what I mean..."(=3=................) Tsubaki wouldn't be able to carry the corpse body, so it would be up to Amphi(=w=), or Kin, but it was a little quiet, "What about Stein? He has been pretty quiet.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 06, 2010, 07:30:24 PM »
"I'm not sure lets just try to get out of here while we can" Amphy picked up the wounded person wounded soldier style(on the shoulders around the neck) "Baki lets try to get out of here now, come on Shenzi and Angel"

((edit~~ sorry if its godmodding lol but he cant really move himself on account of the wounds im guessing))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 07:33:25 PM by Amphy »
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 06, 2010, 07:40:06 PM »
((spirit help me :(!! I'm playing the role of Stein for a little while))

STEIN:

"Argh! I let two people get into my lab and I find a crowd!? Get outta here! Bulbasaur, Vine Whip again! Where that's Grimer, com'here! Let's see what you've got. Use Poising Gas on this Grovyle. Kin, I won't let you interfere, so get out of my way. I made my choice, and I don't have the intention of changing anything."