* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Eternal War  (Read 72437 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Eternal War
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2012, 03:24:57 AM »
Ayara stepped back a few steps after being shoved, and took the "flag" from Daylin, but then it registered what Tylan had said.
SHORT?! DID YOU JUST CALL ME SHORT?! I WILL F*CKING MURDFNAEUIORGYUVAQKUV!
The noise being Ayara's rant as Artemis clapped her hand over her sister's mouth and dragged her backwards.
C'mon, sister, let's go find a place for our flag...
After Artemis dragged Ayara out of sight of the others, she calmed down some. The two moved quickly down the hallway for a few minutes, turning occasionally, and always scanning for a good place.
Really is a maze, ain't it? Whaddya think would be a good way to place the flag?
Both twins kept scanning as they spoke.
Somewhere hard to spot and hard to reach.
Well, hard to reach isn't too difficult, we just have to climb the walls. But that's probably what everyone will do.
Having the flag hard to find in the first place would be to our advantage.
Definitely.
The twins were quiet for a moment as they searched. Then, as the twins were about halfway down a short hallway...
There! Up on the right. Where the wall meets the ceiling.
Ayara followed her sisters directions, and saw a small crack, about a hands length tall and a few feet long.
If we tuck it into that crack up there...
It'll be barely visible, and at least it'll take some time for people to reach.
They glanced at each other, and Ayara handed Artemis the flag, then moved to the wall. Artemis tucked the flag into her pocket.
I'll give ya a boost.
She laced her fingers together, bent her knees, and looked at Artemis. Artemis took a few steps back, then ran forward, and used Ayara's hands as a foothold. As Artemis stepped on her hands, Ayara unbent her knees and pushed her hands up, throwing Artemis into the air a little more than halfway up the wall. Artemis quickly grabbed onto the wall with her hands, using her feet to keep her body from slamming into the stone. After only a few seconds, she started to rapidly climb the wall. After only a few more moments, she was withing reach of the crack. Keeping hold with her left hand, Artemis grabbed the flag from her pocket with her right. She stuck the flag firmly into the hole, leaving only an inch of the end sticking out so that the flag was still visible. She then climbed down the wall as quickly as she had climbed up, and dropped to the floor.
Well, that's that. Shall we stand guard?
You wanna cover opposite ends?
Artemis nodded, and each twin headed to one end of the hallway. Each pulled out their long range weapon, and stayed out of sight, listening for when someone may come.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2012, 04:54:53 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Brother, you go look for flags, I will cover ours and shout if I need you.

Daylin nodded and supported himself with his arms and legs as he dropped from the top of the wall, which he had climbed with some effort. Tylan leaned against the wall, his relic clutched tightly in his hand in case it was needed. He watched the back of Daylins head as he ran off and hoped his brother wasn't careless.

Daylin

Daylin rounded corner after corner, not even caring to be quiet as he ran. After sometime he thought spotted a rag sticking slightly out of a crack, but he wasn't sure. He ran straight at the rag, not paying attention to his surrounding as he got close to the supposed rag.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2012, 04:55:14 AM »
efialtes raises his hand..

I suggest we set home base at a dead end. or at a hard to find place in the maze..just...where..

he looked around frantically...but tripped when he encountered a crack in the floor...

nsuuni.....and this is why being a cat is more fun than human...

(BDUABBU say if I need to change anything ._.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2012, 11:30:18 AM »
I was slightly baffled by his order. Is he seriously sending me out in my condition. I opened my mouth to speak but I decided against it, angry titans can be quite scary. I said in a slightly agitated tone.

Me-As you wish.

I headed in the direction of the maze entrance. My muscles were stiff and my wounds ached, now's not the time to complain. I stopped at the entrance, I lifted up the rock (?) and jumped down into the maze. (is that right?) I started to search for the escapees.

(you know, you could always help blades, meowth...)
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2012, 01:42:34 PM »
I nodded as they ran off, looking at Meowth and Alala.

Alright you two we need to find a home base..I have several plans I would like to lay out to the two of you! Once we get a place.

I thought for a moment, a dead end would be too obvious, but in the middle of a hall would be even worse, then I had an idea, and looked around, then walked tward one of the halls of the mase.

Follow me, I just had a great idea how we can hide our 'flag'...
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2012, 02:42:12 PM »
Alala

As I was following Vin to where he was wanting to lead us...

"Alright the plans I have laid out for us..."
"One- When we find our base we all set up an ambush with all 3 of us playing complete defense.."
"Two- We could if we find a good enough hiding spot for the flag all 3 of us go find the flags since they will more than likely all use the same strategy....1 defense 1 attack.."
"Three- have both defense and attack but this will cause our power to split and if caught outnumbered it is more than likely going to lose at the battle but you could also act as a scout in those manners and just scout out the flags and report back here retreating any time you find someone defending."
"Four- We just say screw it and give up which I don't recommend, But given the current situation of us trying to escape not sure why we started this so soon. Because I am sure the longer we stay in here the larger of a Titan force we are going to have to face..."

Looking at the two...

"But that is just my own assessment of the situation."

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2012, 05:08:25 PM »
I suddenly stopped and looked around. This looked like a perfect spot.

This looks like a good spot, and your plans are decent, but I got somehting clever in mind...

I turned to both of them.

I propose we have a sort of 'decoy' to hide the real flag. Like say...

I take my sword and rip off a peice of cloth from my armor, that looks blue.

We put this in a crack on a wall, and people will think it's the real deal, since the lighting down here isnt too good. And we bury the actual clothing under it. But if they manage to get the decoy, they'll notice it's fake and come back for the real one... So i propose I mix my plan with plan number three. I can scout for the flag locations while you two guard the decoy and the real one.

(say if i need to change anything)

. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 26, 2012, 05:33:24 PM »
Alala

"Sounds to be quite the plan you have there."

Pleased with how the plan was going to play out.

"I will agree with you on the plan. Lets set things up and begin with it."

I start tightening my armor and such making sure everything was ready for a battle.

"Be ready to defend this flag even if it is fake....Gotta make it look like it is real."
"Decoys only work as well as the people portraying it to be real..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 26, 2012, 07:28:12 PM »
Umbrea

Umbrea noticed that a Demi-titan was going into the maze, which  was rumored to be the place the Demi-gods were hiding. She closed her eyes and slowly dissolved into shadows, appearing behind the Demi-titan in the maze.

What are you doing?

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2012, 07:37:46 PM »
I was walking until I felt a strange presence, in an instant someone appeared behind me, I breathed in sharply.

?-What are you doing?

I let out my breath in a sigh.

Me-oh, it's you.

I turned around to face Umbrea, I didn't really talk to her and I hardly knew her.

Me-orders, what do you care anyway?

I raised my eyebrow in my curiosity.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 26, 2012, 07:40:36 PM »
Umbrea

Her face turned slightly, her silver hair hanging in the air.

Would there happen to be a prisoner with red hair and unreal strength? And another on with blue hair and freezing cold skin that can harden?

She pressed her back to the wall of the maze, awaiting an answer.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 26, 2012, 07:44:45 PM »
As she described the people, I instantly thought of the wounds that they caused me.

Me-Now that you mention I did see two people like that... Well I did more than see them...

I rubbed my nose and winced at the thought. I looked at Umbrea with even more interest.

Me-What's it to you anyway?
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2012, 07:46:24 PM »
Umbrea

She decided to dodge the question and ask

What happened to you?

She opened her hands and shadows slowly began to form into Kunai knifes, if the man found out too much she would kill him.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2012, 08:10:01 PM »
Me-I uhhhh...

My cheeks flushed red. I mumbled.

Me-Ummm... I was ummm... Kinda... Beaten up.... Kinda...

I started to walk through the maze again. That girl makes me uncomfortable.

Me-See you... Well not really.

I quickened in pace.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2012, 08:12:08 PM »
Umbrea

Umbea closed her eyes and she slowly dissolved into the shadows, then reappeared in Cornelius path.

Beaten up by who?

She had one hand behind her back, a kunai between each crevice in that finger, ready if needed.