* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 64854 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2012, 10:40:38 PM »
Noctis noticed a group of five rockets coming his way. He jetted up toward the sky, and the rockets followed him!

Homing rockets, huh.

He got an idea. He flew straight a ways, the missiles getting ever closer. Then Noctis quickly shot toward the ground, one of the rockets not getting the direction change and went on straight before exploding in midair. Then, right before Noctis hit the ground, changing directions again, two more rockets exploding into the ground. He flew on straight now, and prepared to change again when one of the rockets slammed into him and exploded! He fell to the ground, the last rocket nailing him in the stomach, forcing him to cough up blood.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2012, 12:09:10 AM »
As I finished my third plate of pasta I looked to the clock and realized I was late for my daily run. I stood up, put my notebook back in my pocket then headed up to my room to change into better clothes to run. The hotel was much more crowded now, people from all over were coming to this city to either fight in the championship or watch; soon there would be bets, and it would stop being fun for everyone, everyone except me at least.

I finally got to my room after too many challenges to count, I quickly changed clothing; my sleeveless shirt clearly showing my Astral Mark. It blazened gold against my tan skin as I walked into the sun, people who were in a hurry turned their heads to see what was reflecting so much light into their eyes. Putting the cameras that were now snapping pictures of me out of my mind I started my run after a few quick stretches.

"I think I'll do ten miles today. Yup that sounds good."

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2012, 01:16:51 AM »
Sean was in the park, sitting on the bench with his hood over his head. I was thinking about the rematch with that Minotaur or Tauren or whatever it was, it was steak either way. And every time I look over it, that random guys words echoed in my head. I tried to shake it off. I know what my mistakes were, they were obvious, but how am I supposed to improve on them?

Ugh, this is just one big mess... I might as well let off some steam.

I got up and looked around, there was a small group of astral fighters talking to each other. I made a sly smile, removed my hood, and walked towards them. Better start on a new winning streak while I'm at it.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2012, 01:34:04 AM »
I watched at he was able to maneuver away from most of the rockets. I saw the two of them hit him, and I was rather surprised.

I raced over to him, stopping in midair, right in front of him.

Hello! This is the part where I beat you!

I immediately performed a reverse-bicycle kick to send him careening towards the ground.

(I think that's better.)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:44:05 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2012, 01:50:01 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

They sat across from each other, Daylin growling, and Tylan smiling coolly.

Ya know what, if you can prove to my mind over matter, I will be your apprentice!

The fight was over something stupid, Tylan had simply pointed out he could help, careful to keep his face hidden. It had turned into an argument, and was about to turn into a battle. THey had caught the attention of a few reporter nearby, or Daylin had with his shouting. Whispers flew, most thinking Daylin was about to chalk up another win.

Fine, I will even give you the advantage.

Tylan removed the mist valley disk from his pocket, placing it in the air in front of him. It began to glow green, showing it was ready for sync.

What is that thing?

Tylan laughed, his face tucked towards the ground, still hidden.

You'll hear soon enough, I expect.

Whatever.

Both marks began to glow, and Daylin was shocked to find it was easy to sync, normally it required energy. Both synced with ease, and the battle began.

Sub-Zero and Garlock

A flapping of wings was all that Garlock could hear, and he saw nothing through the thick veil of mist.

Garlock smas-!

He was cut off as a barrage of small ice spikes slammed into the side of him, leaving small red whelps. On instinct he swung his totem, ripping through empty fog.

Howroo!

Garlock was slammed into again, sharp claws cutting deep into his thick hide. Per usual, thee wigned beast was gone again before he could hit, he hadn't even seen the thing! He bellwoed out, but a ringing of the Tauren elders words echoed in his ear.

An angry mind is a narrow mind.

It was one of the many lesson, in peace, he never got. He breathed heavily, listening. The faint beat of wings, and a howl caught his ear, and instantly he spun, his totem connecting head on with the jaw of the the winged beast. As it hit the ground, he was above it with the totem, ready to smash it! But, he froze. That astral, it couldn't......

BAM!

He was hit square in the eye with a spike of ice. Before he could react a howl split the air, and a feathery wing, with a large, rippling ball of wispy ice slammed into his chin! He desynced instantly, the battle was over.......

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2012, 09:10:52 AM »
I walked through the downtown area, the streets bustling with people. My hood was down, I left the area and headed for the park. Maybe I can find someone there. my time in the city had been pretty uneventful. The best way to train is to fight someone stronger than you. Time is going quickly and the tournament is only in a few days so I need to train my hardest.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2012, 09:26:05 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

As the two reverted back, Daylin had instantly pinned Tylan to a wall.

I thought you were dead! You just vanished after beating me! Where were you?!

Tylan pried Daylin's hands off his neck, and smirked.

I was places, I see you're still as naive as ever.

Daylin snorted, slamming his foot into the ground. He stormed out of the hotel, he needed some air and a clean battle, no surprises.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2012, 09:35:35 AM »
I walked into the park, I placed myself down under a tree. My mind raced with stratagies, canceling out the bad ones.

Me-I will win the tournament, how can I not.

I bet most of the contestants don't even have stratagies, I bet they're just brute, mindless force. If so, this will be a piece of cake.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2012, 09:38:11 AM »
Tylan

Like a breeze in the night, Tylan was gone, leaving stunned men and women behind.

Daylin

Storming around, he brooded. How could Tylan just leave like that?! He was worried! He noticed someone who looked like a decent opponent under a tree and smiled, a noob to take out some steam on.

Hey kid, up on your feet, we're gonna fight!

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2012, 09:44:47 AM »
I looked up to find a red head. His face was almost as red as his hair.

Me-umm, ok...

I got to my feet, I looked at him in a confused way.

Me-I guess... I'll... Ummm... Pick the field... I guess... Flat fields...

I am quiet around people, I don't know why.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2012, 09:49:19 AM »
Daylin

A green orb began to float in front of Daylin as he left his body, he wished that he had a disk like Tylan, those things were handy.

Garlock

Garlock appeared in the flat fields, pulling his totem off his back.

Garlock win!

He prepared to fight.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2012, 09:53:31 AM »
Half way through my run I noticed a pastry shop, stopping to enjoy the smell I decided it would be a crime against humanity not to stop in and get something to eat. As I jogged in my Mark went from it's bright gold color to a less brilliant gold, it was still enough to catch the attention of almost everyone on the store. They stared at the "Legendary Leo" as I walked up to the counter.

"I'll take two of your best donuts please!"
It was clear they were stunned, five miles from the tournament area they weren't expecting any big competitors to visit them. The girl behind the counter stammered for a second before getting herself together.
"Uh..yes, one minute sir." She grabbed a tissue paper and a plastic bag and quickly put two beautifully glazed donuts into the bag. She typed some numbers into her cash register and came out with a total of two seventy five. I paid her, then took a huge bite out of one of them.
"OMG! These are the best donuts I've eaten, ever!" The excitement on her face was obvious, perhaps she was a fan of mine. Not to be rude I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and quickly signed it for her. "Keep this to yourself, I don't want work getting out I gave out my signature. If that happens soon everyone in town will be swarming me for one. See you tomorrow..."I looked at her name tag. "...Aurora."
I shot a wave in her direction then ran out the door eating my second donut. As I turned towards the hotel I saw her slip the piece of paper into her front pocket then act as if nothing ever happened; the entire way back I couldn't help but think about the bear claws I saw in there; those would be my next targets tomorrow. But for now I needed to crank out a few more exercises then get some shut eye.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2012, 09:57:15 AM »
I left my body and synched.

Templar

Templar looked around, taking in the location. At the far end of the field was a overgrown cow. Templars system worked out a strategy. He took hold of his gun and walked slowly forward.

Templar-approach with caution, power, high, agility, low, range, short.

Finished with the survey Templar stopped quite far away, he lifted the gun and fired.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2012, 10:00:27 AM »
Garlock

Garlock shifted his totem, letting the bullet blow a small chunk out of it. THen he charged, the ground lumbering below him. As he got in range, he swung the totem in a wide arc, tryign to smash the templar.

Garlock smash!

He bellowed out as he attacked!

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2012, 10:10:04 AM »
Templar jumped backwards but his left hand was nicked and 3 fingers were severed.

Templar-distance must be kept.

Templar jumped backwards, trying to keep the distance. he fired his gun as well.
Grafics Cat <3