* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140539 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Morning|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #300 on: March 09, 2013, 10:09:49 PM »
Sone

Sone jumped back away from the warrior, hardly counting as a dodge as the blade cut through the fabric of his pants, a little blood trickling. He winced in pain, holding back the pain and getting into a defense position, making sure to put pressure on the other leg. He was torn between wanting to attack and risk being countered, or to keep trying to dodge his deadly attacks.

Protan

If he was standing still, his jaw would have dropped, but instead his eyes widened in surprise. He just hoped that Soul didn't kill the poor cavalry rode-soldier. He's going to try keeping his promise and try not to call him a rodent. He earned that respect when he blew off Jafar's hand. He ran into the city and stopped next to Soul, catching his breathe.

Next time... make sure not to kill your... passenger.

He looked up, Jafar was still a little far, but at least they made it this far.

Alright... break time's over...

He started running again, but stopped as soon as he noticed the fight up ahead.

Huh, so that's where he went. Are the people he's fighting friends of yours?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 10:21:15 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 09, 2013, 10:34:07 PM »
Leon and Jack

Sone's call caught Leon's attention, and he instinctively ducked, Xaylind's dagger missing him. Leon walked over and picked the dagger off of the ground, throwing it right back at Xaylind!

All the while this was happening, Jack was able to break slightly away from the group.

Celine!

Jack then dove towards the ground, seeing the keyblade hurtling at him. It missed albeit bare

Celine (and GM Jafar)

Jafar flew above the city (not far from the palace, though), ignoring Celine. His hand could be seen charging some sort of energy.

Suddenly, Celine was brought back to reality by Jack's calling her. She looked over and saw that they were in trouble, and without hesitation decided to help them, as she couldn't deal with Jafar all on her own.

Thundara!

She felt her MP drain as she let loose three bolts of lighting at Xaylind!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 09, 2013, 10:40:05 PM »
Xaylind
Xaylind rolled again, one bolt of lightning almost snagging him, the other two burning the ground, and letting the dagger fly towards Sone. "You all need to work on teamwork." He stated quietly, drawing his blade back, and rushing at Leon. He drew his sword back, slashing at his stomach then his arm in quick succession.

Warren
Warren growled at Jack. "Do something! I've lost a friend, and I'm still fighting! If Celine has to die so be it! This world is more important than some whore!" Something inside Warren had broken. Badly.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 10:45:49 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 09, 2013, 11:04:40 PM »
Leon, Celine, and Jack

Celine's intervention strengthened Leon. She was ok. He successfully blocked Xaylind's attacks. He then side stepped swung at Xaylind's stomach with Animus!

Celine sprinted toward Xaylind and dove at his back, unleashing a spell at him right when her feet left the ground.

Aero!

She fired the razor sharp blast of wind straight at him, and there was no way he could dodge both of the different attacks!

Jack glared at Warren, gripping Redemption so tightly that is knuckles turned white.

You say something!? I couldn't hear you over Tylan's echoing screams!

He was pissed off, Warren had no right to declare that Celine's life was of no importance. For that he was going to pay. Jack grabbed the keyblade's hilt with both hands, running forward and thrusting the tip at Warren's chest!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:58:03 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 09, 2013, 11:10:06 PM »
Warren
Warren barely sidestepped the blow. "Tylan died a warriors death, your b*tch has people risking their lives to save her. Risking the hearts of a whole world, for that matter!" Warren lowered his blade, ready to fight.

Xaylind
(Two attacks...)
Xaylind jumped back, hitting the ground and falling into a crouch. Both the keyblade and the spell missed. "You are outclassed." He stated emotionlessly.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:05:58 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 09, 2013, 11:11:30 PM »
Sone and Protan

Sone couldn't dodge in time and the knife sank into his right arm. He fell over in pain, trying to rip it out and cursing under his breathe. A weird walking rainbow walked up to him.

Would you mind doing me a favor and not die for now, I may need your 'help'.

Wait... you were with.. the Nocturnes! Why should I... help you?!

Well, considering I'm not stabbing you in the chest with my keyblade while your vulnerable...

... Point taken, but what exactly... do you need 'help' with?

Protan helped the little rodent up and pointed at Jafar.

Help with sealing that to be more specific. I have the lamp.

Sone thought for a moment. It's true that he didn't stab him, but this talking rainbow didn't look like the trustworthy type. Then he remembered, the others were fighting for their lives!

Sorry, maybe later, right now I need to help my friends!

Before Protan could do anything he dashed surprisingly fast considering his wounds, and he whistled in admiration for a moment.

Ah well, he would've made a great distraction... Hey Soul, you may want to drop Tylan to rest, I think you almost killed him with that sprint!

He yelled behind him where Soul was still carrying Tylan.

Sone

He jumped at Xaylind, trying to do another spinning attack towards his side!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:39:37 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 10, 2013, 03:47:00 AM »
Soul

Soul jogged to a building to set Tylan down near the fight. He needed to help, but he needed Tylan conscious first. He tapped his cheek, talking to him. C'mon, c'mon, wake up! Warren needs you!

Soul thought he saw his eyelids move, but it could've just been his imagination. Dangit. Don't you dare walk the river Styx yet.

As Soul turned to check on the others, all he could see was a giant mob of Cavalry surrounding one man, and... Celine!

She was facing off against Jafar all on her own, and things didn't look good. He was gathering some sort of dark energy in his remaining hand, and Soul knew he had to do something about it. He turned to Tylan and said, Stay here. Marshmallow will be back soon.

Soul summoned Loneliness, and lodged it into the wall. He flung himself up to the top of the building, and dashed along the ledge until he was close enough to Jafar to almost touch him. With the rest of his energy, Soul leaped at him, bringing Loneliness down towards the ball of energy with as much force as he could muster! In midair, he shouted to Protan, Rainbow! Get the Lamp ready!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:48:55 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 10, 2013, 04:11:02 AM »
 GM Genie @Tylan

Genie, who had been trying to help Jasmine escape (and did so successfully) heard someone's voice. He went over to the source and found Tylan's body.

I should have just enough magic left to heal him.

Genie extended his hands, healing Tylan. Although he got rid of most of Tylan's wounds, he would still undoubtedly be in pain, although he should wake up soon.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

Celine let loose a sigh of frustration. Her attack missed, again.

Leon ran toward the opposite side of Xaylind as Sone, swinging heavily at him.

Jack lunged at Warren, swinging diagonally at his shoulder.

Well unlike you, at least we're risking our lives for something!

GM JAFAR

Soul's aim must have been off, for he didn't even hit Jafar, and now faced his likely death by plummeting to the ground. Jafar smirked, which looked a bit deformed thanks to his wounded face. He held his hand up at the large neighborhood nearby, which contained the building that Tylan was in. He just needed to charge the attack a little bit more...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:14:46 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 10, 2013, 04:18:45 AM »
Tylan
Tylan woke suddenly, clutching his chest. "Wha...What happened?" He asked the large blue bob hovering over him. He suddenly saw Jafar, and could make out Soul's falling figure. "Never mind." He whispered 'Amplify' and felt power rush to his legs. "I owe you, Soul..."He was determined to catch him.

Warren
He blocked the blow. "I put my life on the line every time I fight a heartless. I do it for worlds of people. I don't risk worlds to save one person." He snarled.

Xaylind
Xaylind ducked the blow, grabbing his dagger off the ground. Wielding his sword with his right hand, and dagger with his left, he took a stance. "You die now."

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 10, 2013, 04:33:24 AM »
Protan

He was about to run to Jafar, but then saw he was charging an attack towards his direction. He began running down the street that wasn't being targeted.

Bad day bad day bad day bad day...!

Nexalas

He managed to take a seat at the best spot available to see the events. He couldn't believe his eyes that Xaylind missed his target for once, when the green wonder jumped away. He's been watching since the fight started, eying the boy dressed in green the most. Something about him gave him the impression he had hidden power. However, his eyes slipped from him as soon as the strange dark warrior went and attacked his own allies. Not the brightest, but possibly the most powerful. He was sitting atop a building in most of their blind spots.

It's more fun watching sometimes, especially when Xaylind is involved. It's funny how they haven't found his weakness yet...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:36:24 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 10, 2013, 05:08:31 AM »
GM POST

Jafar was about to let loose the attack when the energy suddenly disappeared, his blood flying everywhere. He roared, a horrifying roar which could be heard throughout Agrabah. His chest  had been torn open, and he was suddenly overcome by a black mist, which began in his injured area, before it consumed him, swallowing him whole. The mist disappeared along with Jafar. There was a blur that came from him, which was the cause of the tear in his chest, and a man in a black hooded cloak appeared in between Jack and Warren.

Stop this foolishness.

Whoever this man was, he was clearly not a force to be reckoned with.

Black portals appeared next to all of the Nocturnes. It was of vital importance that they return to their rooms in Never Was through the portals, lest they wished to die.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

All three of them froze. What was going on? Should they fight this man? Was he a friend? Foe?

Kristen

She had been watching the battle, unsure what to do, when the cloaked man appeared.

Was it really him? Could it possibly be? It seemed unlikely, but so possible at the same time. It had to be...

Before she could think any further, the portal opened behind Kristen, and she walked into it, appearing in her room, the portal disappearing.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:20:04 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 10, 2013, 05:14:07 AM »
Warren
Warren froze, suddenly overwhelmed. His eyes rolled back, his hair faded to a rich golden blond, and he passed out.

Tylan
Tylan rushed past a man in a black cloak, a blur of blue lightning. He had to make it in time! He lunged to catch Soul.

Kyra
She watched from a distance, observing Tylan curiously as he luned to save Soul. The man he had shoved pst was obviously dangerous, and he charged past with hesitation. He had a lot of guts, she noted.

Xaylind
Xaylind had vanished like a wisp of wind. Not into a portal, but he was nowhere in the city, that was for sure.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:23:11 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 10, 2013, 06:55:40 AM »
Soul

I, over exerted myself. Well, at least Tylan is safe. Soul knew his aiming was off. He could hardly keep balance on the roof, and when he jumped he almost went limp. At least Jafar was distracted

Soul closed his eyes on a blurry world and saw a blue flash right before he fainted.
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 10, 2013, 07:05:47 AM »
Tylan
Tylan almost tackled Soul, hitting the ground terribly hard and rolling several feet. He heard a crack and felt a sharp pain in his right shoulder as he bounced off the ground a second time, but continued to shelter Soul. Tylan always paid his debt.

Eventually they stopped, and Tylan let Soul go, stopping for a moment to regain his bearings, before stumbling to his feet. "I think I dislocated my shoulder..." He muttered, kicking Soul lightly with the tip of his boot. "Get up."
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:09:22 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 10, 2013, 09:42:12 AM »
Soul

Soul opened his eyes for a moment to see a miraculously healed Tylan. He closed his eyes again and said, Hey, Mr. Delusional. while smirking before passing out again. He needs the rest.
[SIGNATURE]