* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140533 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Morning|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #315 on: March 10, 2013, 01:25:48 PM »
Sone

He fell on the ground and saw what happened to the Genie, more confused than anything. He got up, looking around for the cause before seeing the man in the black coat. He froze, something about the figure made him feel nothing but fear. He managed to say a sentence without stuttering.

Who are you?

He got in a defense-only stance. He didn't want to fight this man, but whoever he is was not to be underestimated.

Protan

He was still running when he ran into the portal and stopped when he was in his room.

Wait... wasn't I...? *sigh* I should have looked where I was going, maybe then I could have at least caught a glimpse of what was going on.

He looked at the lamp he was holding.

Jafar's gone... so what do I do with this thing?

He looked out of his single window, looking at the scenery.

Is he really dead though? I expected a Genie to be immortal or something.

Nexalas

He saw the genie disappear, and had a straight face the entire time. Even when he disappeared all together. A portal opened behind him and a man in a black cloak appeared.

Hmph, it was just about to get to the good part too.

He got up and went through the portal, and appeared in his room. It was a simple room, clean compared to others. He looked into a dresser drawer and got his journal, then went to his desk to start writing about the events today. He even doodled a picture of the boy in green and the strange blonde warrior.

One of them might have just what I need...
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 10, 2013, 06:14:32 PM »
Spion could be seen sitting down on his bed, in his room in the world that never was. He looked a bit annoyed.

Can't believe I've not had a mission or an assignment yet...

He took a random book off the shelf and started flipping through the pages.

Now...Where was I in this one..?

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 06:37:17 PM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 10, 2013, 09:58:29 PM »
Protan

He set the lamp down on his desk and noticed something new in his room, a mirror. It blended with the wall because he got spray paint all over it. He took it off the wall and rubbed the paint off the glass and his eyes widened in surprise. No wonder why everyone called him a rainbow, he has spray paint all over him! He grasped the base of his nose, embarrassed that he hasn't noticed this sooner. He opened his wardrobe, good thing he had other clothing to put on. He'll remember to be extra careful with a spray can next time.

Note to self, be more careful with a spray can.

(Will update his look later)
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds |Agrabah|Afternoon|Clear
« Reply #318 on: March 10, 2013, 10:30:09 PM »
GM POST

The cloaked man looked at the boy in green.

Who am I? Well I am a lot of things, but most importantly, I'm back.

The man suddenly vanished with a wisp of black energy, leaving nothing behind.

CAVALRY DATALOG

The Datalogs, which all of the Cavalry members currently have, beeped, a new message incoming. At the bottom of the screen was a scrolling news bar indicating several things, one of which was that Agrabah had been rid of Nocturnes and was now in Cavalry control. There was a new message in each member's inbox which said:

ATTENTION! The Commander of Port Royal has been assassinated! While we have caught the assassin, it appears as if it is too late to take any action in recapturing the world. In a few days' time, the army of Nocturnes will be arriving by ship at the Harbor to take the Town! All able bodied troops are to report to the Town in Port Royal and locate any of the head medics at any of the infirmaries to get further instructions on getting injured soldiers out of the world. We won't be able to hold the world for much longer, and those left in the city when the Nocturnes attack have almost no chance of survival. If enemy ships are seen approaching the Harbor, you are NOT, under any circumstances, to engage! If this occurs, you are to immediately return to your ships and report to headquarters at Prince's Castle, unless otherwise specified.

For those of you in Agrabah, a congratulations is in order for your deeds. You are to still report to Port Royal, but do not be alarmed. A group of newer recruits will be sent in your place to search for Aladdin and help rebuild the damaged parts of the world. They have enough experience to be of use, but unlike you, have not had sufficient battle experience.

A map was provided below the message, showing the locations of gummi ships and hangars in the current world. In Agrabah, there was a hangar not far behind the palace that contained ships that were somewhat larger than the ones the Cavalry had used to get here. It was a few days' flight to Port Royal, and should give everyone a chance to rest. Inside each ship is a potion.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

They stood there for a moment, still processing what had just happened. Well, what exactly had just happened? The answer would have to wait, as all three of them were brought back to reality by the beep from the Datalog. They stood next to each other and all read the message.

So, Port Royal, huh? Didn't General Lea mention something about it back at headquarters?

Yes, he said we were running low on troops and that we weren't doing well, and apparently things are getting worse. We have to hurry. It sounds like a whole lot of people are in danger.

Agreed, come on.

All three of them headed toward the hangar, not even questioning leaving Agrabah and it's troubles behind.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 10, 2013, 10:49:29 PM »
Sone

He let out a sigh of relief as the figure disappeared. Did he encounter him before? Probably not, but the sheer pressure of his power made him freeze. He looked at his datalog, making a mental note that all the nocturnes were gone. He started running towards the ship, but then stopped and looked back for a moment. What ever happened to the walking rainbow? He shook it off and darted towards the Gummi ships, there were lives that needed to be saved, this was no time to be in wonderland...

He didn't dash full speed this time, mostly because of the wound on his leg.

I wonder why it isn't hurting? Must be the adrenaline.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 10, 2013, 11:00:48 PM »
Soul

Soul awoke to the sound of his datalog beeping. He sat up and rubbed the back of his neck before checking the message. Port Royal huh... Guess I get to meet some pirates. He stood up an rounded a corner to see the rest of the Cavalry in Agrabah talking about the current events.

So, Port Royal, huh? Didn't General Lea mention something about it back at headquarters?

Yes, he said we were running low on troops and that we weren't doing well, and apparently things are getting worse. We have to hurry. It sounds like a whole lot of people are in danger.

Agreed, come on.

Understanding what had transpired, Soul jogged up to them, and placed himself next to Tylan.

Hey, uh. I wanted to say thanks for not letting me crack my skull open.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:03:06 PM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 10, 2013, 11:21:19 PM »
Protan

After putting on some new clothes that weren't covered with paint, he walked out of his room and walked around the castle.

Today's mission went horribly wrong, makes me wish that they wont make me write a report on it. Not only were the forces there killed, but I also don't have information about what happened when I left... which reminds me, I need to make a stop at the moogle shop.

He eventually found the shop, and approached the cloaked moogle.

Excuse me, do you have any spells? I have a feeling I'll need to learn more than just a measly fire spell if I want to survive in this war.

Then suddenly a pink haired boy walked up to the shop next to Protan.

Nexalas

I think I need a spell as well, I've heard that there is a sale correct?

Where did he come from?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:25:57 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 10, 2013, 11:26:13 PM »
Tylan
Tylan shook his head. "I owed you." He paused. "Y'know, you could ride in the Gummi ship with Warren and I, if you wanted to." He felt he needed to at least extend the invitation. HE hadn't even read the mission, Warren would brief him. He always did.

Warren
Warren awoke to an incessant beeping, and quickly reading his messages, knew his next mission. He was shocked to see Tylan and Soul talking, but held his surprise in, walking over to them silently.

"Hello," he offered rather flatly.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 10, 2013, 11:54:46 PM »
Soul

Soul was astonished to see Warren standing next to him and Tylan. Hey, how're you feeling? Before I left to find Tylan, you didn't seem to be too.. He tried to think of a word that wouldn't be taken the wrong way. You didn't seem too stable.

Soul still felt a little cautious around Warren, and also a little queasy from jumping like he had. He changed the subject, wanting to sit down again. Tylan offered for me to ride with you two to Port Royal. Would you be alright with that?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 11, 2013, 12:02:04 AM »
Leon, Celine, and Jack

The trio arrived at the hangar and boarded a ship, which was fairly larger than the previous ship they used.

As they were getting settled Jack noticed a large screen that had the words, "Moogle E-Shop" printed above it. He tapped the screen and it came to life, and there he saw a menu for a Moogle Shop.

Jack, what are you doing?

I found some sort of Moogle Shop.

Here, on the ship?

Yeah, it's computerized or something, come see!

Celine did so, and Leon discovered the potion in the front of the ship.

This is pretty cool! Did you see this, Leon?

No, but I don't need anything. What about this potion, do we need it? Because if not, I'll keep it for later.

They agreed it would be better to save the potion, and so Leon sat in the pilot's seat and turned the ship on. Jack and Celine were thrown to the floor as the ship came to life, and Leon couldn't help but laugh.

Leon! That wasn't funny!

As they exited Agrabah's atmosphere, Leon couldn't help but wonder about Aladdin. He hoped the new recruits would find the Commander.

Following instructions given in the shop, Jack selected to get the water spell and fire upgrade scroll, while Celine also selected the water scroll and an elixir. They then placed the total required amount of munny, 825, in a tray below the screen.

MOOGLE SHOP

@Nex

The Moogle handed Nexalas and Protan the menu.

Pick what ya' want, kupo! Mind the quantity!

@Fenror

There was a slight flash of light, and the munny was gone out of the tray, the purchased items in its place.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 11, 2013, 12:08:26 AM »
Spion put his book back down and left the room. He started off, Trying to remember where the shop was.

No..No..No..No...

He finally found it, but apperantly, there were already two guys there at the time. Guess he'll have to wait for them to be finished.

Should have brought my book apperantly.

[SIINTCA.]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 11, 2013, 12:15:19 AM »
Tylan and Warren
Warren just nodded at Soul tiredly, walking towards the bunkers where his ship was stored. "I'm pilot..."

Tylan turned to Soul. "We're all a little tired, it'll become a bit more lively once we board the ship." He turned and followed Warren.

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 11, 2013, 12:27:37 AM »
Protan and Nexalas

They picked up their menu's and looked through. Nexalas hardly took two seconds.

I'll take the water scroll, if you please.

Protan looked through the list and decided an upgrade would be better, he can probably get a better spell later.

I'd like the Fira scroll please.

They both got out the appropriate munney.

(Protan: 150, Nexalas: 50)

Sone

He ran to the docks and located his ship, quickly boarding it and taking a seat. He let out a sigh of relief, it was good to sit down and take a small break. After a few seconds he pressed the launch button and the ship lifted off, leaving Agrabah's atmosphere. He noticed  a moogle shop menu, and looked through the wares. He saw something on sale, but he just missed it. Too bad too, it was a water spell for a low price.

Dang... I'll just save my munny for now.

With that, the ship left the atmosphere and he was off towards Port Royal. He decided to try and catch a break while he was flying, it was a rough morning.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 12:54:34 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 11, 2013, 12:50:17 AM »
MOOGLE SHOP

@Nex

The moogle took the munny and gave the required spells to the guys.

Thanks kupo! Come again!

The moogle looked at the next guy in line.

Next!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 11, 2013, 01:04:55 AM »
Protan

Thank you~ Have a nice day.

Protan watched the boy walk down a hall, then walked out of the way for the other boy. He opened the scroll and read it's contents, memorizing the letters and his eyes glowed slightly red, signifying he learned Fira.

Perfect, now I'll be more prepared for my next mission...

Sone

Realizing he probably needs a new spell, he decides to take the cheapest spell available, fire. He selected it from the menu, and then put the required munny into the tray. (275 munny)

Nexalas

He went back to his room and started studying the scroll, memorizing it's contents. His eyes glowed a faint light blue, signaling he learned water.

One step closer...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 01:31:58 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .