* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140528 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Sone

Sone's eyes widened, was Celine okay? he had to hurry back there because it was an emergency situation, but now that he was calm he could think clearly. He knows that Celine joined the fight, but he couldn't help but worry. He looked for a button that would get him to communications, and he saw one to the left of him. He pressed the top button, and the screen turned on. He pressed the one under it, and it faded out before showing Tylan, Warren, and Salad about to play a card game. Not wanting to talk to them right now, he changed the channel and this time the ship was empty. Losing his patience, he pressed it again and this time it showed Celine, Leon, and Jack, with Celine and Jack reading some scrolls.

He hesitated, then waved.Um, hi.

Protan

Feeling he's warmed up with the keyblade enough, he walked towards the hall which led to his room.

I cant believe how embarrassing that was. Not only did our plan backfire horribly, but then I had to work with the enemy! It makes me absolutely livid!

He resisted the urge to punch a wall, and took a deep breathe.

The only thing that worries me is that I might have to make a detailed report. That'll go well, I can see it now. "Well, sir, our forces were burned alive, I had to work with the enemy, Jafar disappeared and I got beaten up by a rode-soldier. All-in-all, twas a great mission!"

He stopped and grasped the base of his nose.

I'll be lucky if they let me take a mission again, let alone let me live.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Leon, Celine, and Jack

Leon had been deep in thought, specifically about Xaylind and the guy in the cloak. Xaylind hadn't dealt a scratch to him, but he was still extremely strong, as he fended off three keybladers all at once, and Leon doubted if it hadn't been for the cloaked man, then they would have been probably been killed, either by Xaylind himself or Jafar. His mind then flashed back to the moment when the cloaked man stood between Jack and Warren, and he faintly remembered hearing something...

... I am a lot of things, but most importantly, I'm back.

Who was he really? And what did that mean? "a lot of things?" "I'm back?" Could he h-

Um, hi. (Had to change Sone's color for my post, as it is the same as Celine's)

Where did that come from? It wasn't the voice of Celine or Jack, and so it completely broke Leon's train of thought.

Did you guys hear that?

Yeah, I thought it was you.

You think I sound like that?

Well, n-

Wait, it sounded kind of like...Sone.

Why would we have...

Leon trailed off, facepalming as he let out a groan. Not far from the front of the pilot's seat, where he had been sitting, was a screen on which he could see Sone, in his own ship. Leon had been in such deep concentration, that he hadn't noticed the screen.

S'up?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Sone

It felt kinda awkward talking with a machine, but he just told himself that it was just like talking in real life.

That 'battle' was a bit hectic back there, how are you guys injury-wise?

He wanted to know if Celine was completely okay or not first, then he would get to a real discussion.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Leon, Celine, an Jack

Celine sat in one of the seats of the ship, while Jack just sat down where he was and took out his Datalog, which he (nor anyone else, really) hadn't had  a chance to really check it out since it was given to him. Or, rather, that's what he made it seem like he was doing. As he sat there, away from the distraction of Leon and Sone's conversation, he thought about how he could have lost Celine, and how Xaylind had held so many of them off at once. Not to mention he didn't even struggle against the battle-smart, strong warrior that was Leon. And then there was that Nocturne girl...

Back at the front of the ship, Leon thought of a couple things he wanted to ask Sone, but he held them off for now.

Yeah, that was total , but we don't have any major injuries. Nothing a little rest can't handle. What about you?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Tylan and Warren
"Poker?" Tylan asked, continuing to shuffle the cards. Warren shook his head. "I get the feeling Soul wouldn't be too good at that game, he wears his emotions on his sleeve."

Tylan looked at Soul. "What game you wanna play?" He paused. "Oh and, I'm still probably faster than you, but I'm sure you've noticed I can move at inhuman speeds, too. That would be thanks to a spell." He smirked. "We should race when we get to the ground, see who is normally faster."

(Who is faster without the spell? ._.)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:46:39 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Sone

He smiled a bit, at least they were all okay.

A few scrapes and bruises, a stab in the shoulder, and he tried to cut my leg off, but nothing major... listen...

He hesitated, remembering the cloaked figure.

Do... Do you think it's him?... Xehanort?

He bit his lip, before now it wasn't a big deal, but now that he knows he's back...

I've only heard of him from rumors, and he said to have both survived the Keyblade War, and almost succeed at reaching kingdom hearts. Twice.... I thought that kind of power was just a legend, but it felt real enough.... what are your thoughts?
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Leon and Celine

Leon listened to Sone's question, suddenly horrified by the thought. It was Celine who answered first, though.

No, it can't be. Why would Xehanort have saved us? Plus, didn't keyblade masters Sora and Riku defeat him almost twenty years ago?

Leon sat there, still thinking. Then something hit him.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Sone

He tried calming down, the stress starting to leave him.

Your probably right- I HOPE your right. But we cant just brush off the possibility. If he can come back once he can do it again, but...

He stopped, and took a deep breathe.

If it isn't Xehanort though, then it has to be someone ridiculously strong in order to have that kind of power. I didn't know I could, but I felt his sheer power, it made me freeze where I stood. Although no matter who he is, if he's with the nocturnes then why save us?

He thought for a moment, and then his eyes widened.

Unless... no, it couldn't be...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 11:50:03 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
Soul

Soul made sure that his jacket sleeves were rolled up. He called to the surface memories of a man who he had almost forgotten: His father. Make sure that anyone you aren't too familiar with cannot read you openly. No matter who they are, you can't be too careful. Soul trusted Warren, but still...

I am very adept at poker, thank you. Give a guy a break. He said to Warren. He then turned to look at Tylan's body structure and replied, And I accept your challenge: we race at dawn. As soon as we get some rest though, I'm beat, as I'm sure everyone else is. I didn't have a chance to fight Jafar or that other guy, but you were a challenge yourself Tylan, and that Rainbow dude wasn't too shabby himself. I'll have to make sure I keep my skills on top of his, keep him on his toes.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Leon and Celine

I think I know who it is, but promise me this, you will tell no one. Not even General Lea.

The realization of the cloaked man's identity came over him all at once.

I guess I should start from the beginning. Celine, you remember when I had all those dreams?

Back at home? Yeah.

Leon took a deep breath, he had never told anyone about these dreams other than Celine, not even Jack. He looked over at Jack, who had almost hilariously dozed off on the floor.

Ok, Sone, several years ago, I would say when I was about twelve or thirteen, I started having these...dreams. Only, it was more real than that. I was in a dark room, it was completely black, but I could see fine, and in the room stood me and one other guy. He would often tell me things, many times the same message, sometimes adding a little on to it, but he always finished his speech with, "Don't be afraid of the darkness, for I can see the light within you, Leon. One day, you will be ready, and on that day I shall return and reveal myself to you."  Now one of the topics he always brought up was something about a path of light, darkness, and one in between. He also spoke about an upcoming test, which he himself took, and he said that one day two more would have to take it as well.

Leon paused for a moment, he was shaking and had trouble catching his breath, even though he had chosen to leave out some of the deeper details.

Celine felt the need to comfort Leon, as she had rarely ever seen him like this, and so she reached over and held his hand.

Anyway, I would wake up and remember everything he told me, but I would never remember his face. One time, which was the last time I had this dream, he told me that he had sometching to attend to, and would have to leave, but that he would not leave me alone. In my dream he gave me a necklace, with a magnificent white gem attached to the end. When I woke up, I was holding the necklace in my hand, which then transformed into my keyblade, Animus.

Now, honestly, there are many more details, but I'll just cut to the chase. The cloaked man answered your question by saying many things, and in my dreams he would always tell give me an alias of himself or something like that, but many times he told me something different, and it was never the same "name". Now I was standing fairly near to you when you asked the question, and although I think we sound nothing alike, Jack mistaked your call a few minutes ago as me talking to him.

So are you saying this cloaked man mistaked Sone for you?

I think so. Anyway, this man said that he was back, when in my dreams the man said that one day he would return. Also, there was a specific man, with this kind of power, that has been missing for twenty years.

Leon, wait, you don't really think?

Yeah, I do. I think the man is Riku.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Sone

His eyes widened. He remembered talk of Riku, the man who, alongside Sora, defeated Xehanort. He also heard he had something to do with Mickey's disappearance.

I remember hearing about a few of his powers, he could control light and darkness kinda like Warren, only he had more control. He also had the ability to go into dreams.

He held his head up with his hand as he thought.

It would make sense, I have noticed we sound similar. But I wonder why he decided to show up...

He stopped and shook his head.

I wont tell a word of this to anyone, my lips are sealed.

He thought for a moment, and he whispered under his breathe.

I wonder if he knows anything about me...
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Leon and Celine

Leon had about a million questions running through his mind, many of them which had to do with who was supposedly Riku. Leon shook his head. He doubted Sone knew anymore than he did about this, if not less. So instead he asked Sone something about himself.

What about you? Is there anything we should know about you, whether it may relate to Riku or not? Even if it doesn't, I think the more we know about both this and each other, the better.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Sone

Sone  looked down for a moment. He hasn't really told anyone about himself, and now that he thinks about it he has no idea who he is either. The only memory he has before joining the Calvalry is the name Sone, so he just assumed it was his name.

Well... I guess I should explain this to someone now rather than later anyway...

He hesitated, not knowing how to explain it.

The truth is, before the Calvalry, I have absolutely no memories of my past. All I remember is that when I woke up, I was holding mt keyblade and someone from the Calvalry saw me. He took me and interrogated me, and when they found out that I had no memories and knew nothing of the Nocturnes, they offered me a place in the Calvalry. After what they told me about the war, I decided that I would help them only to find my home world, and any memories that I lost. Over time though after they stared trusting me, I realized there was more at stake than I originally thought, so I made a vow to protect as many people as possible in my power.

He tried summoning his keyblade, but as usual it failed to appear.

Though honestly, I doubt that a defective keyblade and a wooden sword are going to help much.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Warren and Tylan
The two broke into fits of laughter simultaneously. "It's not that your necessarily bad at poker..." Tylan rasped out, clutching his gut. "It's just that we've been playing this game for far too long..." Warren continued. "And your tell is obvious." Tylan finished.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
Soul

Soul could tell they thought he was a good laugh, and was slightly hurt by being seen as lesser and slightly childish compared to Warren and Tylan, but he held it in for his own sake. Swiftly swiping the cards, he started dealing them to the trio. Alright wise guys, lets see how superior you really are at this game.

Maybe I can find some friends here.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.