* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 94309 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Evening|Clear
« Reply #90 on: December 06, 2013, 04:15:13 PM »
Dagen

Dagen was still sleeping. His dream went from watching Gix, to a total nightmare. The darkworld was gone, and Dagen was out by the ocean. He was fishing out by the ocean when he got a bite. "Ah yeah, let's see what we got here." He pulled as hard as he could, but whatever it was wouldn't budge. He gave it an even harder tug, and a giant orange fish popped out of the water. It yelled KARP KARP KARP, and looked angry. From there, Gix showed up and tried to cut the thing, but the giant fish flooped around, and sent Gix flying far away. It then jumped up even higher and crashed down on Dagen. He woke up, and was breathing too hard to speak a word.

Dagen got out of the chair, and looked outside. The sun was beginning to set, and he knew Ash and Misty would be going soon. He made sure everything was in order, and waited where he was for his new pals.

Salvador

Sal was heading over to the factory. He decided to take the subway, since that would give him more of a chance to get there without conflict.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:38:38 PM by Xetroc »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 06, 2013, 08:57:39 PM »
Efialtes and Lai

Efialtes could be seen nearing the factory, his hand trailing behind himself as he held onto someone else's hand, his pace picking up as the Factory came into view. Lai could be seen almost being dragged behind him, especially as his pace grew. Her voice had a hint of...Anger mixed with...Disappointment maybe. "Why didn't we just take the subway?"

Efialtes responded, his voice having his normal cheery sound to it, as if he was partially ignoring her tone. "Because its cheaper!"

She sighed, flailing a bit as they went. "I would have payed!"

Efialtes responded, nearing the factory ever so quickly as he talked. "But that would have made me feel bad! And besides, Walking is good for us, isn't it? I mean, you walked to the ice cream place, didn't you?"

Lai shook her head, they had finally arrived, not many people were there yet. "I walked from the bookstore! Though, considering the fact that we started walking a few hours ago, I'm suddenly glad I told my family to go home, and that I'd get home at a timely man-Wait, wait wait, How long is this going to go on for? Pretty sure our curfews will interfere."

Efialtes spoke, a sort of deflated tone in his voice. "We're in a illegal underground fighting...thing. And you're worried about curfews?"

Lai's voice had a sort of defensive tone mixed with that of a joking tone. "You don't have to live with the police, parents you do."

The two continued to bicker about...Just about everything, right in front of the Factory. At least they got there, right? I mean, it only took them at least three wrong directions and four different maps.

[SIINTCA, meaning: Say If I Need To Change Anything. Just thought I would remind everyone.]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2013, 12:54:27 AM »
Nexalas

Nexalas was already at the factory, deciding to grab his things quickly and just hang around the factory until it was time. He chose a spot in the darkness where he wouldn't be easy to notice, which was in the shadow of one of the buildings, and he waited for the events to unfold. Nexalas peeked to see if anyone in his group was here yet, and noticed the girl he saw at the ice cream shop.

So, she's an astral fighter. Interesting....

He then withdrew into his shadow after she disappeared from sight.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2013, 03:32:57 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash finished off the last bite of the large slice of double chocolate cake, gulping down the last of his milk and burping loudly, earning glares from both his Mom and Misty. "Hehe, sorry, that one snuck up on me." He smiled slightly, rubbing the back of his neck. The swelling in his lip had gone down, the a nasty gash on the corner of his lip still remained. There was a large bruise on his stomach where he'd been kneed, though that didn't hurt that much compared to his last injury. His nose had been cleaned up and had stopped bleeding, but it still ached and was bright red. His Mom had done her best, and even given him pain reliever, so he felt much better.

"Whatever, Rudolph," Misty snapped, glancing up at the clock from her seat at the other end of the table. It was getting late, they would need to get going soon... The redhead sneaked a glance at Mrs. Hakima, wondering if they should stay. The only reason they hadn't left sooner was because of her, afraid to leave her alone. Misty thought she'd be fine, but... "Hey, Rudolph, it's getting late. We're gonna be late if we don't go soon."

Ash opened his mouth to protest that his Mom needed the company, and they should stay, but she cut him off with a wave of her hand. "Go, honey, I'll be fine. Wouldn't want you to your little meeting." The two thought she was none the wiser to the underground, but she was quite perceptive. You couldn't be married to Daylin for twenty years without picking up how to read people, because he tried not to burden other people with his problems. "Just remember to call." Her kids were so forgetful, she used to have to remind them to change their own undies!

Ash hesitated, but eventually nodded and stood. He hugged his Mom, and muttered a quick and heartfelt goodbye. He was always more of a Momma's boy. Misty followed suit, hugging his Mom, who'd over the years nearly adopted her as the daughter she'd never had, but Mrs. Hakima caught her arm as she pulled away. "Misty... Take care of my Ashy for me, okay?" Her voice was so worried, s heartbroken, and Misty could only nod. "And take care of yourself, too." The redheaded teenager nodded and offered the older woman a smile, before turning and pulling up her hood. She couldn't afford to be weak, Ash and his family needed her.

"Hey Dagen, we're leaving. Get down here!" Ash stood with his hands cupped around his mouth, standing at the bottom of the stairs. His keys were safely in his pocket. He was driving this time. Misty came up behind him and waited for Dagen, too.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2013, 04:34:48 AM »
Soul

Soul had been walking for about an hour and a half before he finally reached the Industrial District, where the letter had led him to. He didn't need to go back to his place beforehand; he'd already told his parents he'd be out, plus he had kept the letter on him just in case. He saw a few scattered people, some of them possibly arriving for the 'meeting' that was going on. He knew that the Underground was a place for Astral Fighters and their Battles, and excitement bubbled within him, nearly bursting from his lungs. "Just because I'm rich doesn't mean I'm not a challenge. I'll show that Ash-hat what I'm made of soon enough." He scanned his vision for the associate of his father that handed him his letter. "He should be here somewhere."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 07:54:52 AM by WhistfulSoul »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2013, 07:04:59 AM »
Dagen

Dagen came downstairs, and was about to say something when Ash's mom seen him. "Hold on young man, I can't let you leave looking like that. Dagen, was it?" She brought over a first aid kit, and patched him up. The nap allows some of his wounds to heal, but having this quick work gave a whole new sense of relief. He remembered his own mother, who would help him when he used to get sick, or got hurt from playing outside. There we go. You be careful too. Also, do me a favor, and keep an eye on these two for me? I would greatly appreciate it. She gave him a hug, and went back the kitchen. Dagen was a little saddened. He missed his own mother. He gained his composure back and turned to his new friends. "Alright, all ready. I can't wait to see what this is all about." He flashed them a smile, but the thought of his mother still hung in his mind.

Salvador

Salvador was waiting by the factory. He had a nice, quiet trip. He was ready for the fresh meat, and ready for everything else that may come. After being in the underground for so many years, it was about time he got what he rightfully deserved. He was determined to take it if he had to.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2013, 07:54:38 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash winced slightly as he watched his Mom dress Dagen's wounds. "I... I didn't him that hard, did I?" He hadn't meant to, but he lost it the second he saw the astral nearing Misty. All the stories he had heard growing up came back to him, and in that instance he realized something; he would kill to protect her. He'd already lost his Dad, to lose her would break him. So he'd break whoever touched her first.

Misty nodded, frowning slightly. "Ash... I've nevr seen you like that before. You didn't look like you..."She hadn't told him about the way his hair had seemed blonde and flat for a minute, or the way his eyes had turned into ice-chips. She didn't fully understand it herself. One minute, it had been Ash, hugging her and making sure she was okay, and the next he was totally different, picking Dagen up off the ground and slamming him into the wall. She didn't even know ash could fight like that. With as bad as Ash looked, Dagen looked like he'd been run over. The raven-haired battler hadn't hit him much, but he'd sure thrown him around a lot.

Ash shook his head and looked away, right as Dagen came strolling over. "Sorry about my Mom, she's a bit over protective." That was the understatement of the millennium. "Ready to go?" He didn't wait for an answer, walking into the garage and unlocking his car, before sliding in the driver's seat. Misty was soon to follow, seating herself in the passenger's seat. They let Dagen get in the back, giving him a moment to buckle up, and then opened the garage door and drove out.

With the way Ash was driving, they were at factory in fifteen minutes, flying into the parking lot like hell-on-wheels. He was sure to get a lecture from one of the superiors again for possibly alerting the cops where they were at due to his antics of speeding, but he always ignored them. They hadn't caught him yet. "We're here."

Misty got out of the car, glancing at Ash. Sure, he'd driven fast and cut a few people off, but that was relatively tame for him. Something was up. She made a note to herself to ask when they were alone, and walked up to the entrance with him. More people were gathering, it would start soon enough.

(Yo, cortex, get on PO when ya can. Need to ask you something.)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2013, 01:45:00 PM »
Midou

Midou had arrived at the Automate factory after taking the monorail back. He had been counting the money he got from the loan sharks downtown making sure he knew exactly how much he started out with. There weren't many people gathered at the factory, frankly Midou couldn't tell them apart from the typical loner you'd see around the Industrial district. Midou could only let out a sigh of displeasure because if this was it there wouldn't be much money to be made at this event.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2013, 04:40:39 AM »
Dagen looked around the area when he stepped out of the car. The factory was a big place, and he wondered why a bunch of fighters would gather here, out of all places. Probably because it was in a secluded area. There were a ton of fighters all around, some looked tough, others seemed kind of nervous. A good amount were glaring at Ash though, but Dagen figured that was normal. "Ok, I think I'm good to go. Hey Ash, do you think you can give me the rundown on the regulars?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2013, 05:22:28 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash ignored the glares he received, turning to Dagen with a grin. "Sure. Lets see... There's Nexalas." His gaze wandered to the pink-haired teenager hiding in the shadows, then back to Dagen. "Resident computer genius. He and his astral, a warrior that can forge weapons from crystals, had quite a win streak going. I ended it though." His grin got wider and he had to fight the urge to laugh at the thought.

Next, his eyes found a tall, muscular man with his arms crossed, standing at the front of the crowd. There was a few feet between him and the nearest person. "That giant over there is Salvador, no one really knows much about him. He and his astral, a scuba diver with different elemental blasts and a large drill, are a big threat."Ash himself had never battled the giant, though he knew the fight would be a close one. He was more scared that if he beat the huge man in battle, he'd kick his ass in real life.

Ash gazed around, looking for anymore people he recognized. He found Efialtes, hair plastered to his head by sweat, standing beside a girl near his age, who looked similarly exhausted. "That over there's Efialtes. Kids a gambler." Ash paused to laugh at his joke, before explaining. "His astral is weird. He uses a set of dice, the roll depends on his weapon. He could throw a marshmallow at you, or pull out a minigun that shoots fire. Seriously, he's done both to me." With one last glance, he swept through the crowd. "Umm... that's all the regular's off the top of my head, lotta new people here."

Misty thumped him on the back of the head, 'causing him to growl at her. "You forgot to introduce us, idiot." She smiled slightly at Dagen, then said, "I'm Misty, though you know that. My astral's Sub-Merged, and I don't have to explain anything since you've already fought me. Rudolph, over here, though, you haven't. He's a gang leader, and Nexalas and Efialtes are part of that gang, as am I. His astral's an elf-like warrior, and believe it or not, he fights using strategy. He's a genius in battle, but out..."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:27:10 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2013, 09:04:44 PM »
Luke and Kat

Oil and smoke. As the doors of the monorail slid shut behind them, these smells became immediately apparent to Luke and Kat.

"Yep, we're in the Industrial District alright," Luke confirmed. He and Kat then made their way down the ramp of the station, and proceeded to wind their way throughout the winding roads of the district until they eventually arrived at their destination: a spot right in front of the gates of a power plant.  There, on front of the gates, stood a man that was wearing the uniform of the workers at the plant.

"You lost or something?" The man asked. "You don't look like you belong here."

"Sorry," Luke replied, "we were just, uh, looking for someone."

"Do you perhaps have a letter to give to that person?" the man asked rather specifically.

"Yeah," Luke said simply, pulling out the navy envelope from his pocket and handing it to the man.

"Ah," very well then. May I see one of your astral seals? I just need to verify," the man said after reading the letter. Luke complied, pulling up his right sleeve to show him the smoke-like, tattoo-looking mark on his arm. The man nodded, and then offered for Luke and Kat to follow him. They did so, and in only a few minutes, they found themselves standing in front of the abandoned Automate Factory. There had to be almost a hundred people outside of the factory now, and more were still filing in.

GM POST

The large doors of the factory swung open, and people began making their way inside. The inside of the factory had been redone throughout the past week, and the gigantic room that everyone now entered was no exception, with the now steel-plated silver floors and the solid black walls being immediately noticeable. There was also a large balcony that encircled the entire top area of the wall. There were twelve sync stations around the entire room, and a large, thirteenth one in the center, but none of them seemed to be turned on as of yet.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2013, 10:58:30 PM »
Yume Tsuki

Yume just walked along with the rest of the people. With this amount of diffrent people it is hard to actually stand out in the crowd. And she was glad it was that way. Her idea was to spectate first to have a look what the game was about before trying herself. It was 'illegal' for a reason. So she had to look before she tried anything.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 08:32:32 AM by Flamelass »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2013, 12:12:23 AM »
Ash and Misty
"Hey, Myst, lemme borrow your cellphone." Ash impatiently held out his right hand, his cellphone resting in his left hand, dead. "I forgot to charge mine again." He had a feeling Nexalas was gonna give him an earful for his phone being dead yet again, but if the idiot wanted to talk to him so bad he could just call Misty.

Misty laughed at him under her breath, but handed him her phone. The raven haired battler winced as he took it, feeling his masculinity abandon him. The very girlish teal color hurt him to touch, and the redheaded girl always loved seeing his reaction to it. "I wish you would change this cases color... it's so girly..." She glared at him, eyes narrowed. "It's my phone! Maybe you should remember to charge yours, Mr. Astral Champion!" Ash glared back at her, then sent out a text to Nexalas and Efialtes.

'Waiting outside factory. Find me. ~Ash'

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2013, 12:28:06 AM »
Nexalas

He was behind the group of three now, and noticed his phone vibrate. He looked to see Ashton texted him with Misty's phone, and walked silently behind him while typing on the numpad on his phone. He stopped a few feet behind them without a sound.

Text:I'm already there.

He then waited for them to notice him.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 09, 2013, 12:36:08 AM »
Efialtes and Lai

Efialtes felt a buzz in his pocket, he reached into it to find a small flip phone. Ash had texted him, something about meeting him infront of the factory. Didn't he leave them at the shop, causing them to half to walk who knows how many miles...? He looked around for Ashton, before finally finding him. Lai trailing behind him. Her voice had a questioning tone, getting quieter as more people arrived, and having a sort of panicked tone to it. "What are you doing?"

Efialtes hushed her, pointing at Ashton. "That's the guy that caused us to half to walk and run, and get lost for a few hours. " He grabbed an empty waterbottle, before throwing it in Ashton's direction. The wind seemed to blow the bottle BACK at himself, only ducking in time for it to hit...Lai. Smooth Efi. Rather than showing concern for his friend who just got hit in the face with a bottle, he started running at Ashton. "HE'S TELEPATHIC!"

Lai angrily continued behind him, only following him at this point because she recognized him...And she was going to rant to him about this. "Its telekinesis you idiot."

Efialtes turned around, a shocked look on his face. "HE CAN READ MINDS TOO?!" He then just ran at Ashton. "YOU'RE A SUPER HERO!"

[SIINTCA]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 12:37:40 AM by GameBoy Advanced »
TRANSMISSION_END