* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 516405 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Sunny>
« Reply #960 on: October 16, 2011, 06:07:00 PM »
All of a sudden, the debris started lifting, and it revealed Jerry and Excadrill. I ran for them, in an attempt to escape before the entire tower collapsed on me. I luckilly made it out just before a giant 'chunk of tower' fell on me.

-We should probably get out of here.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Afternoon; Sunny>
« Reply #961 on: October 16, 2011, 06:27:32 PM »
Volcarona stoped using Hurricane and let the debris down after a bit starts wobbling on the air and falls down exausted near Jerry, breathing hard
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: October 16, 2011, 06:55:00 PM »
Jerry was happy that Hex was safe and sound.
- Okay, I think we got enough adventures for today, let's head back to the pokemon center and have a big rest. First Twist Mountain... now Dragon Spiral Tower...

(...)

In the pokemon center, Jerry found Brycen in one of the rooms, being taken care by a man, a doctor Jerry supposed. Brycen seemed a lot better, though having some bandaid here and there.
- Oh it's you. I thank you very much for rescuing me. I was taken by surprise by this pokemon and as for the last member of the Shadow Triad, I'm afraid I'm afraid that I let him escape while I was unconscious.
- It's okay, after helping us deal with Team Plasma... and we couldn't leave anyone besides those Plasma grunts there. As for the last Triad member don't worry. She fell unconscious too.
- She? What do you mean... how did you know that that one was a girl?
- Wait... you didn't remove their mask? But then... who did?
- Well, I really don't know what happened, it was so confusing, but I am almost certain the Triads were all males. But then... I think someone, a girl came and battled the Zoroark...
- Then... it could be that...
- Or she is the one that I saw on a Gyarados, after you went back The Shadow Triad didn't have a Gyarados, and I battled all his pokemon, except his last one, which he retrieved as soon as Zoroark appeared.
- Okay, I'm relieved then. I hope to be able to battle you once you're fit. I want to get my badge so that I can move on.
- Sure, tomorrow morning, I'll be waiting for you in my Gym.
- Okay I'll be there!

Jerry then handed the pokeballs containing Excadrill and Zebstrika to Nurse Joy, turning to Hex and Volcanora;
- Want to get some rest too? Or still fit? said Jerry with a smile.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: October 16, 2011, 06:59:45 PM »
-I...need...to sleep for 18 hours, the past couple hours have been a little stressful.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: October 16, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »
Hex seemed very tired. No wonder after all that happened that day. Jerry took a room and showed it to his pokemon. They could rest there while they were in Icirrus. Meantime, Jerry went to see Archeops. He was doing better, but would be fully healed tomorrow. Ruby took the room just adjacent to Jerry and went in for a nap.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Evening; Clear>
« Reply #965 on: October 16, 2011, 09:50:28 PM »
Volcarona came out of the treatment room since she was better and went to see Jerry she hovered in front of him, expecting him to say something good about her from past events on the tower.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #966 on: October 16, 2011, 10:44:45 PM »
The human and his pokemon were inside the pokecenter. I was thinking. Why am I so scared of highs? When I was flying I was scared out of my skin, though I was enjoying it until I realized how high up I was. I am a Shelgon, almost a Slamence. I put it out of my mind, went back in and found the human.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: October 16, 2011, 11:14:42 PM »
I went into the room Jerry had pointed out. There was a nice recliner in the room, so I sat down on it, and decided I would sleep for the rest of the day.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: October 17, 2011, 07:00:08 PM »
It was getting late quickly... the sun had already set. It must be the effect of being in a really cold place in winter... Jerry got up from besides Archeops. Tabunne was going to serve him his meal. It was a good idea Jerry thought, he was starting to feel hungry too. He left the room, wishing Archeops good night and walked in the corridor to see how Hex, Volcanora and the others were doing, when Shelgon appeared in front of him, obviously wanting something, though Jerry didn't quite know yet what it was.

Then Volcanora appeared in her turn.
- Oh Volcanora! I haven't had the time earlier, but you sure are all strong now. I was really amazed at how you could use Fiery Dance and Protect in the match and I'm sure you have more in reserve to surprise me! I hope that you will be fit tomorrow. I think you'll be in line for my battle with Brycen.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 07:37:07 PM by Jerry »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: October 17, 2011, 07:44:33 PM »
Volcarona nodded , she was happy that he was happy for her, she got closer and nuzzled his arms a bit showing that she was happy

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #970 on: October 17, 2011, 08:16:57 PM »
The human was more concerned with him pokemon, but who could blame him, those pokemon has sworn to fight with him until the end of time, and I was just a wild pokemon trying to evolve. I left him, still thinking that I didn't know his name, he he mine. I didn't feel right sleeping in the pokecenter, too many people. I left the center and made my way to what the humans call a gym. I gathered up some twigs and sticks. I then proceded to use Ember on them until they took into a fire, keeping the cold at bay. I fell asleep and started dreaming of the Seviper and flying...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: October 18, 2011, 08:55:18 PM »
As the Shelgon went away, apparently giving up on its previous intention, Jerry went into his room to see Hex fast asleep.

- Well well... it's time for dinner, for those who are hungry! said Jerry not so loudly.

Monferno, Excadrill and Zebstrika got up. They had had their rest and hunger was slowly being felt.

- I think there's a special menu tonight that I doubt we'll dislike.

((coming Hex? or sleeping?))

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: October 18, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »
Volcarona was behind Jerry and nooded, she was hungry from the long day

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: October 19, 2011, 01:17:15 AM »
I was too tired for food. I stayed put, needing to sleep for another 13 hours.

-Hey, let's go get food!

-No, too tired.

-You know, you need to eat food for me too. If you starve, so do I.

-Well, I'm not hungry right now, so neither are you.

Then my stomach rumbled extremely loudly.

Deja vu, huh?

-Shut up!

I jumped off the chair over to Jerry.

(I plan on having something happen when we go to get food, so remember to stay at the table for a while.)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: October 19, 2011, 05:40:17 PM »
Hex got up, as Jerry expected and accompanied everyone to the dining hall. Ruby was already there with Reimu and her Tranquill and she stood up, waving at Jerry and his pokemon.
- Over here!

There was enough place for everyone on the table she was, and a man accompanied with a Sneasel started serving the meal as soon as they all got seated.
- Did you hear about that special meal of tonight? This man and his Sneasel are told to be one of the finest chefs around the region.

Jerry nodded and when he lifted the cover, it wasn't really the kind of food he expected. The plain looking soup didn't really appear as delicious as he thought. As he looked over to Ruby, he saw the same puzzled expression on her face, and yet, on the other tables, the other people seemed to enjoy the food.
"Oh well, we'll see how it tastes..." he thought taking a first sip.

To his surprise, the soup was amazingly good! The soup was like melting in the mouth, the various flavours was like projecting him through the cold night but still, made him feel warm and fuzzy. And seconds later, he was enjoying his meal more than he had thought he would.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 05:42:04 PM by Jerry »