* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 516393 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Evening; Clear>
« Reply #990 on: October 21, 2011, 02:34:14 PM »
Volcarona finished eating and looked at Hex

"he himself is scared, arent you Zekrom? your scared of being found out and Hex end up hurt, you know if they found out about you thats what will happen"

Volcarona looked arround

"dont worry, if they want to get to you, they have to pass by me"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #991 on: October 21, 2011, 02:41:23 PM »
They were having a very indepth conversation with a black rock. I gave up trying to talk to them, I looked for some food, I was hungry as hell. A lady in pink walked up to me and asked if I was hungry. I nodded. She led me to a table and set some of the nasty smelling food in front of me. I sniffed, grimaced, then dug in. It was really good, much better then it smelled. I was busy eating when some little mouse pokemon came in with some weird things. Then set up shop and some one stepped up to the microphone and started talking...

((as it was your idea Jerry, please dialog them.))

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: October 21, 2011, 06:27:35 PM »
Three man dressed up strangely with their guitars, drums and saxophone went on the stage with a little Pichu holding a Ukelele.
- Good evening everyone, I hope that you ate well, because now, prepare for one of the best nights you'll spend in here! One.. Two.. One Two Three Four!

The music wasn't bad... it was very good even. The Pichu played wonderfully well too for its small size and sparks were rising in the air, adding really good special effects. People started getting up and dance in front of the stage, as others pulled some tables in the corner to make more space for them.

However, Jerry's spirits couldn't be risen that night. Everything he had hoped about, it seemed as thought the world was sinking around him.
"This N... so this is why he does nasty things... This is why Team Plasma is putting so much effort... And to think that despite everything I could try, I too will fall down sooner or later..."

Jerry could not take it anymore, he got up.
- I'll be in the room if you need me.

And left his pokemon behind, head down, walking slowly. The door of the room opened with a small squeak and closed with a faint click as Jerry got into the dark room. The lights were kept off and he lay in bed, trying to re-organise his thoughts.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: October 21, 2011, 06:43:39 PM »
Volcarona was worried as she saw Jerry walk away, she followed and after he closes the door, she opens it again slowly, getting inside, she goes to his side and nuzzles his arm, trying to confort him a bit at least

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: October 22, 2011, 04:46:40 PM »
Reaching the city, Martha wanted to find out what was wrong with Skyline. She returned Gyarados to his pokeball and sent out Skyline and Infernape. When they were sent out, they signaled her to come to the outskirts of the city. She followed them, and the took off her bandana and her marking became blue. Afterwards, she found herself in a galaxy of light, along with Zororark and Infernape.

Skyline-Sorry, Martha. The moment you went to sleep, I wanted to find out who I really was.

Martha was shocked at the fact that Skyline was talking.

Infernape- After I knocked him out, he returned to his usual self.

Skyline-when I went to the Dragon Spiral Tower, there was a battle between a trio of purple robed males, mentoined at the battle, along with the blue haired man named Brycen, and I was noticed. A man threw a dark jewel at me, making me move to catch it. When I caught it, I instantly became controlled by him. The moment you came in I was possesed with power of thej dark jewel. I was able to see everything...

Skyline started to cry, tears were falling and making ripples. He then shown the Dark Jewel.

Skyline- ...but I wasn't able to do anything!

Infernape- This time, you couldn't sync with him because of the jewel. You need to... purift it.

Martha showed no expression for a while. She then grinned.

Martha-Skyline, you bonehead.

Skyline looked at her. Martha took the jewel and looked at it.

Martha- You are Zororark, a rare pokemon that is also my friend. You wanted to become the Dtrongest dark type. When you came out of the woods as a Zorua, injured, I took you into care, saving your life. I was 7 when this happened, and pops assisted me in healing you. You were always wanting to play with me, you wanted to stay with me through thick and thin, saving me from bullies that picked on me, using your illusion ability to become haxourus, chasing them off. That made me want to catch you, and you felt the same way. Then at 10, I officialy caught you, and we trained your illussion ability, increasing my marking's power untill we sync'd. We both knew that it was fate that brought us together.

Skyline- that was then.

Martha- and it is now and the future, so don't ever count on me giving up on you.

Suddenly, the galaxy dissapeared ant they were back at the outskirts of the city.

Martha-Let's head to the pokemon center, you two must be tired.

Both of them nodded and made their way back.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 05:58:59 PM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: October 22, 2011, 06:21:15 PM »
Jerry opened his eyes as he felt fur on his arm. Sitting up, he saw it was Volcanora, and shortly afterwards came Monferno, Excadrill and Zebstrika.

((Hex?))

- Oh, I'm so sorry to have left you like that... It's just that... I'm afraid, very afraid. I think I owe you all an explanation... I might have never told you before, but I have a sister, a sister who I admire a lot... She became the champion of the Unova league shortly after leaving Sinnoh and weeks later, she had disappeared. In her letters, she spoke about pokemon I had never heard before, and in one of the letters of hers, she mentioned Zekrom.

Jerry stroke Volcanora on the head, and did the same with Monferno using the other hand.
- I don't think that she knew much about it, but I suspect it was already too much. She said something about unveiling the truth and take down a whole organisation. And to think that even her, the champion of the league couldn't match whoever took here away... I... I really don't know what will happen now. I may very well be in danger... you could all be in danger...

Tears started rolling down Jerry's cheeks, shining through the moonlight outside.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: October 22, 2011, 06:52:26 PM »
Volcarona leaned to Jerry and nuzled his cheeks gently to clean his tears and shaken her head

"we will allways stand beside you, protecting you with all we have, and we will never leave your side, because we care about you, like you care about us, right guys?"

She looks at the other three, she knew that he couldnt understand but the feeling could be enough that he could

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: October 22, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »
I was listening from the other side of the door.

-...I think I need to run away.

-What? Why?

-Because of us, Jerry and his pokemon may get hurt or worse. It's better for everyone.

-But Jerry wouldn't let you do that.

-Hence why we're 'running away'.

I left the pokemon center, and started walking towards the exit from town, opposite Twist Mountain.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: October 22, 2011, 08:33:12 PM »
Volcarora seemed to cheer him up. He didn't quite know what to say... Then the aurora borealis appeared again. With a voice still trembling a little, he managed to speak.
- You... you must be right... we should at least try to get down to that mystery. Perhaps, it was my destiny to get involved so that I could save my sister... but gah! I'm so unsure!

Jerry let himself fall on the bed, was now more frustrated that he couldn't hold himself to make a decision this time.
*Monferno!*
*Exca-excadrill*
*Zebs-trika*

They all seemed to try to cheer Jerry up.
- Thank you... thank you everyone for that, you're all my best friends. I will try not to deceive you.

And smiling, his eyes closed slowly and he drifted asleep...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Night; Clear>
« Reply #999 on: October 22, 2011, 09:12:36 PM »
Volcarona smiled and looks at the other pokemon

"get some rest as well, it was a long day"

smiles to them as volcarona leans agaisnt the wall and thugs her wings arround her

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: October 23, 2011, 05:58:15 PM »
When she headed to the pokemon center,she seen an Umbreon with a rock, but payed it no nevermind, and she looked for a nurse.

Martha- excuse me, is there an empty room avalible?

Nurse- No, sorry. The rooms are completely occupied. Wait a minute...

The nurse noticed the marking on Martha's head.

Nurse- you wouldn't happen to be martha, would you?

Martha- Yes.

A man suddenly got up.

Man- martha, we need to battle.

Martha- why would that be?

Apperantly the man had a jet badge. 2 even.

Man- my name is Blade. I come here as the most recent victor of the jet badge.

Martha- then why do you have 2 badges.

Blade- in case the most recent challanger could not challange skyla.

Martha- allright then.

Nurse- if you're going to battle, take it outside.

Blade and martha went outside dealing a survival 3 on 3 battle.

Martha- infernape!

Blade- gallade!

The 2 pokes looked each other in the eyes determined to battle.

Blade- psycho cut!

A purple curve came flying at Infernape.

Martha- Deflect it and yuse thunder punch!

As infernape was being forced back, he was finally able to lift it into the sky and charge at gallade with the move.

Blade- dodge and use Night slash!

Gallade jumped into the air and landed a critical hit on infernape's head. He then jumped overover infernape behind him.

Martha- Earthquake!

Infenape slamed his hands at the ground and shook Gallade's balance.

Martha- fire punch!

Infernape jumped at gallade and threw the punch.

Blade- leaf blade!

In an instant, gallade counteracts and matches infernape's power. An explosion occured.

Martha&Blade-Close Combat, NOW!

After the explosion, infernape and gallade dissapeared. Only coincedential sights have caught them throwing punches and kicks, the ground vibrated with both gallade and infenape mad. Infenape entered Blaze. Gallade used night slash on itself for its justified ability.

Martha- firey combat!

Blade- psycho-Combat!

Gallade obtained the upper hand and started his move, automatically fainting infernape.

Martha- great work infenape. Simipour!

Blade- finish him off with leaf blade!

Martha-Acrobactics!

When gallade came charging, simipour did a front flip jump, kicking gallade in the back of his head, fainting him.

Blade- curses! Leavanny, go and use solar beam.

Leavanny was having a har time obtaining solar power, so she used the moon instead.

Martha- Ice Beam!

As leavany was charging, she was hit. Straining.

Martha- keep it up, simipour!

Suddenly, leavanny was done charging and fired, and fainted. The solar beam was a critical hit on simipour and fainted him.

Martha- looks like were both down to our last one. Leafeon.

Leafeon was determined and ready to go.

Blade- it would seem so. Septile!

It just stood there. Like a boss.

Blade&Martha-Swords Dance.

Both pokemon attack stat sharply rose.

Blade- X-Scissor!

An "X" came flying at leafeon.

Martha- hit and run quick attack.

Leafeon charged at the move and jumped, barely getting scratched, and charged at Sceptile.

Blade- quick attack.

Sceptile was faster, but less physically powerful. Upon collision, they rebounded of of each other time and time again.

Martha- leaf blade!

Leafeon snuck a Leaf Blade uppercut. With the leaf on its forehead. Sceptile was weak enough for over grow and appeared on his trainer's side.

Blade- X-BLADE!

Martha- Last Blade!

They ran at eachother with overwhelming power. Martha's mark glowed and she screamed. The battle was so close, that leafeon shouted. When they collided, it looked like they past. Each other. All energy fainted, and sceptile was the one to fall. Blade clapped his hands in applause.

Blade- here's your badge. Now yiu don't have to worry about skyla.

Martha- what if she needs proof?

Blade- that's what I had this for.

He shown martha that he had recorded the battle.

Leafeon tackled martha to the ground and rubbed cheecks with her to show affection. Martha was delighted as well. The night was beautiful.

Blade- here's your prize money.

Martha was shocked at how much money it was. She took it with care and blade took off. Martha went to the outskirts of the city to sleep. She had finnally obtained the jet badge. She could wait and hide for the battle with the current city's gym leader...
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 23, 2011, 06:02:48 PM »
I kept walking until I reached the very exit.

-Goodbye, Jerry...

I walked out of town, to go back home.

(Long post is LONG!)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1002 on: October 24, 2011, 08:34:30 AM »
I yawned a huge yawn. I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I curled up into a ball on the couch and tried to sleep. I felt myself getting picked up and carried to a far more comfortable bed. I snuggled in and fell asleep.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 24, 2011, 04:46:12 PM »
Jerry yawned as he woke up. He was shivering a little as he got up, the air was cold. He understood why as he looked through the window. It had snowed at night and the ground was covered with quite a layer of snow.

- Com'on guys! Time to wake up! hs said to his pokemon.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Windy>
« Reply #1004 on: October 24, 2011, 05:07:56 PM »
After walking slowly for the night, I finally reached it. My old home. I had to cross a swamp and a bridge to get there, but I finally made it. I sat down in my usual spot, yawned, and lay down.