* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 521561 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #195 on: November 30, 2010, 07:40:57 AM »
(Ok, good night :) )

Jerry too ran towards Monferno to pick him up.

- You did a great job Monferno. I never thought that you'd attain such a level so soon. It seems that our training bore its fruits!

Jerry got up, holding Monferno in his arms and shook hands with Amphi.

- I'm heading to the pokemon centre, my pokemon badly needs healing after this match. You're really tough, and... Kudos to your Pupitar! It's really strong!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 30, 2010, 03:37:17 PM »
Amphi followed Jerry back to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon.

-Here you go nurse joy, please heal my pokemon.

Awhile later she came back with both Amphi's and Jerry's pokemon.

-Hmm it seems Pidgey has been fully purified now, im glad my sister will have her own starter pokemon now.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2010, 08:21:44 PM »
- Ok, I think I got the training of the day. Time for the Gym now!

Jerry exited the pokecentre and walked through the city looking for the City Gym. Unfortunately, he didn't find it. Jerry returned to the pokecentre to ask nurse Joy.

- I thought there was a gym in this city... I can't find it. Do you know where it could be?
- Oh, I think you better get yourself some food at the city's restaurant. The waiters there might be able to help you. Besides, I could hear your stomach growl a little just now. she said giggling.
- Ok, thank you. said Jerry blushing a little and somewhat disappointed. We've got nothing to lose Monferno... let's have some food then.

Jerry entered the restaurant and ordered some simple food. He was surprised by the quality of the food... it was simply delicious. He asked a waitress about the Gym, but she didn't seem to know anything. Not far away, a waiter with green hair and emerald eyes heard him and approached.

- I hear you want to know where the Gym is?
- Yes, I really wan to challenge the Gym Leader. I've been training during the whole morning and it's a little disappointing that I can't find it...
- Well, come with me I'll take you there.
- Are you serious? You know where the Gym is?
- I am Dento, nice to meet you. I'll guide you to the Gym.
- Oh, thank you very much! I'm Jerry and here is Monferno.

Jerry and Monferno followed the waiter. They went through the kitchen of the restaurant and into a large dark hall.

- Welcome to the Sanyou City Gym!

As he said those words, projectors went on and a battlefield appeared in the light. A door at the opposite of the hall opened up and two other waiters came in, one with red hair and ruby eyes and the other with blue hair and sapphire eyes. The waiter with green hair went towards them.

- I see you brought us a challenger.
- I hope that he's up to our expectation!
- We'll see. Welcome Jerry, we are the Gym leaders of this Gym! This is my brother, Poddo and this is my other brother Koon.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 01, 2010, 02:28:05 AM »
After sending his pidgey home to his sister, Amphi decided to go to the restaurant that Jerry had talked about.  Once he got there he noticed that Jerry was getting ready for a gym battle, so Amphi and Pupitar went and stood on the balcony and waited to see the fight.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 01, 2010, 05:41:35 PM »
Koon moved forward.

- I'll be the first one to battle you. Go Hiyappu!
- Very well. Shimama, get ready!

The two pokemon materialised on the field.

- Hiyappu, Water Gun!
- Shimama, dodge then use Charge!

Shimama jumped sideways and used Charge. The Hiyappu on the other side was closing quickly and jumped on Shimama using Fury Swipes.

- Shock Wave now!

Shimama backed a little after the attack of Hiyappu but it did not deter her from using the attack. Hiyappu was hit by the super effective attack and fell down.

- Hiyappu, get up and use Cheer up!
- Shimama, Nitro Charge!

Shimama ran towards Hiyappu at great speed, but the latter dodged it by jumping upwards, positioning itself above Shimama. Its last move seemed to have a positive effect on the pokemon and it retaliated with Water Gun, hitting Shimama.

- Use Pursuit now!

As Hiyappu landed, Shimama turned round and stomped it with its hind hooves. It wasn't a Pursuit attack but a Stomp attack! Hiyappu was thrown against a rock on the field and fainted.

- Good match, I'm next, Baoppu go!

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 01, 2010, 06:07:09 PM »
Amphi continued to watch Jerry's battle, until he took notice to a young girl next to him, suddenly Tsutarja popped out of her ball and started playing with the girl, Amphi watched as the two played with each other.

-Say little girl, do you have any pokemon yet? she shyly looked up at Amphi

-nah uh, I'm an orphan of this city, dento and the other gym leaders there took me in and take care of me, they told me that the right pokemon for me will appear before me someday and that will be my starter.

-hmm, well it seems that my tsutarja has taken a liking to you, haven't you tsutarja? Amphi directed his eyes towards his pokemon,

Tsut tsut.

-can you tell me your name little girl? Amphi asked curiously

-It's Mika.

-Well Mika, since Tsutarja has taken a liking to you and you seem to like her, would you like to have her as your first pokemon?

-Really? yes! She suddenly started looking a lot happier than she had up until this point.

-Alright Tsutarja, would you want to stay with her and eventually go off on a journey with her?

Tsutaaaaarja!

-Okay, amphi smiled as he dug out tsutarja's pokeball and held it out to Mika.

-Take this you'll need it, from now on Tsutarja is yours.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2010, 06:46:40 PM »
- Shimama, Charge!
- Baoppu use Incinerate!

Shimama endured the hit thanks to the two Charges it did up to now, but she was becoming weak.

- Use Shock wave!
- Baoppu, once more time, Incinerate!

The two attacks collided and sent both pokemon on the ground. Baopu got up but Shimama fainted.

- Come back Shimama... Gligar, you're up!

Baoppu ran towards Gligar with Fury Swipes but Gligar dodged it using Quick attack and hit Baoppu. Baoppu grabbed Gligar and threw him on the ground, and used Incinerate. Gligar was hit by the move, but countered with Poison sting. Poisoned darts flew towards Baoppu and hit it, poisoning it. Baoppu used Incinerate once more, but this time, Gligar used Faint Attack. He evaded the attack and hit Baoppu on the ground. Immediately, Gligar used Poison sting on Baoppu. Before the dust settled down, a column of fire was projected at Gligar. Baoppu was not yet done...

- Gligar, get up and use Faint Attack!
- Baoppu, Cheer up!

Baoppu was now tired and the poisoning was weakening it more each time. It couldn't escape the Faint Attack, and fainted.

- Okay, it's my turn now! said Dento. Go Yanappu!

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2010, 06:54:50 PM »
Amphi continued to watch Jerry's battle after giving the young girl his Tsutarja.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 01, 2010, 09:11:21 PM »
- Okay, Yanappu, use Cheer Up!
- Gligar, Poison Sting!

Yanappu swiftly dodged the attack and became stronger after using Cheer Up. It then used Vine Whip to grab Gligar.

- Gligar, use Poison Sting again!

Gligar attacked the vines of Yanappu, loosening the grip. However, Yanappu ran up to Gligar in the meantime and launched Fury Swipes, sending Gligar on the ground.

- Vine Whip!
- Quick Attack!

Gligar dodged the attack just in time and knocked Yanappu on the side.

- Yanappu, use Vine Whip!

As Yanappu was falling, it grabbed Gligar once more and forcefully threw it down. Gligar fainted on the impact.

- Gligar, it's okay, come back. Monferno, I count on you.

Monferno stepped down from where he was, onto the field.

- Monferno, Mach Punch!
- Yanappu, use Vine Whip to stop the attack!

Yanappu succeeded in catching the fist of Monferno just in time before the latter hit it. Monferno however went on and used Flame Wheel sending Yanappu on the ground.

- This won't be easy, use Solar Beam!
- Monferno, use Ember!

As Yanappu was charging up, it got hit my Monferno's attack, but it hung on.

- NOW!

Yanappu unleashed a dazzling beam towards Monferno who got projected against the wall and then fell down.

- Monferno, get up! Use Mach Punch!

Monferno painfully got up. And with Mach Punch, he used the wall to propel himself towards Yanappu. The latter being tired form the last move, couldn't dodge and tried to block the attack with its hands. Yanappu stood still, trying to reduce the power of the attack and Monferno only had made it get back a few metres.

- Flame Wheel now!

Monferno executed the attack, sending Yanappu flying and crashing on the wall, before fainting.

Dento called his pokemon back into its pokeball and walked towards Jerry.

- Congratulations, you won your badge!
- Thank you very much Dento! Did you hear this Monferno? We won!

Monferno jumped joyfully into the arms of Jerry.

Jerry then looked towards Amphi who was watching from the start. He noticed that Tustarja was now with a girl, and that the latter had Tsutarja's pokeball in her hands. Jerry walked towards him.

- You really gave Tsutarja to this girl? Well, it seems happy with her, I guess you made the right decision. What are you planning to do? I'll have to get to the next Gym now.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 01, 2010, 11:04:17 PM »
-yeah i gave tsutarja to Mika, i felt like they bonded like how my pupitar and i bonded way back when, and as for my plans i think i'll stick with you, you seem to attract the type of pokemon i need to catch, plus your battles are awesome to watch, aren't they pupitar?

Pupa!

-Also I'm not much into badge or ribbon collecting, although the pokemon league challenge would be fun.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2010, 07:16:32 AM »
My name is Rex, I am 17 yeas old and am finally out to prove what I am capable of! When I was young my parents abandoned me in the forest to die, but my good luck held up and I was found by Mr. Godwin.(Pardon the pun!) He raised me to be a good person, he taught me the way of the pokemon, and also trained me in the ways of the Psychic. I can read peoples thoughts as they think of them and I can see a little in the future, but as my master said "Knowing the future can change it.", but still pretty cool huh? The funny thing is, that he wouldn't let me have a pokemon until I was 13, he said I wasn't ready, what ever that meant? Now I am ready to challenge the Pokemon League and become the Pokemon Champion! Which way to the first gym? ( What is the first gym's city name?)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 07:28:09 AM by thedarknessinside »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2010, 08:04:02 AM »
- Hello Mika, Snivy does seem to like you a lot. Take good care of her, she was a great opponent when my pokemon fought her and I'm sure she can only get stronger!
- I will! Amphi was so kind to give me his Snivy. I won't deceive any of you!
- Jerry, I would guess that you are going to take your next badge. You will find the next gym in the City west of here, Shippou City. I wish you good luck!
- Thank you.

Jerry and Amphi waved good bye to the Gym leaders and Mika. Jerry healed his pokemon at the pokecentre and headed towards the road which led to Shippou. As they walked through the city, there was some noise coming from somwhere to the east of the city.

- Let's have a look... Jerry told Amphi.

They exited the city and saw a building. It seemed abandoned and once inside, they saw two suspicious looking people.

- What are you two doing here? It's out of bounds for kids.
- We heard a noise, so we thought of having a look...
- What noise? There were no noise at all. Get out of here!
- Well, now that we know that all is right, can you tell us why we should leave so soon? Or maybe... what are you two doing here?
- This is none of your business, get away, or we'll throw you both by force.
- What do you think about a tag battle Amphi? Some more training won't hurt. Gligar, you're up!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 02:32:09 AM by Amphi »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2010, 09:56:38 PM »
As I entered Sanyou city I heard a commotion, it sounded like a pokemon battle was about to start, was this the gym leader? So I decided to "look" and see for myself, what I saw was two shady figures and two pokemon trainers. Then I saw that the shady figures had pokemon far more powerful than the trainers! I had to warn them of their mistake before it was to late! But when I got there, the trainers had already sent out their pokemon, "idiots" I said to myself, there was nothing I could do but watch and wait for the end I thought I saw coming.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 03, 2010, 02:34:25 AM »
-eh, why not Jerry, I'd like to train my pupitar some more, I think we can take 'em, you up for it Pupitar?

Pupitar!

-Alright then, let's do this.

(Jerry, i edited your post, the snivy was a female remember, also i plan on catching a totodile at this point if you don't mind.)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 03, 2010, 07:46:49 AM »
(Yes, I noticed, sorry about that, I forgot :-[ ... and it's all right!)

They sent out a Choroneko and a Minezumi.

- Gligar, use Poison Sting on Choroneko!

The pokemon didn't even try to dodge, but used Growl to weaken its opponents.