* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 413130 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Midday; Cloudy>
« Reply #540 on: March 20, 2011, 08:46:36 PM »
Screech!

Roggenrola's Defense was sharply lowered, but it didn't stagger since it didn't have ears.

Automize.

Screech again!

It's defense was sharply lowered again.

Automize!

It was way faster than usual now.

Roggenrola, Rock Slide!

It was a critical hit, but Whirlpede survived, Even though it flinched.

Headbutt!

Dodge it!

Whirlpede jumped into the air.

Oh no you don't. Smack Down!

Whirlpede fainted from Roggenrola's attack and the impact to the ground.

Good work, Whirlpede. Dwebble! Use Faint Attack!

Roggenrola held on because of Sturdy.

Rock Slide!

Dwebble held on because of Sturdy.

Struggle Bug!

Roggenrola fainted.

Get a good rest. Panpour, Fury Swipes!

Dwebble fainted on the first swipe.

Leavanny!

Scald!

Razor Leaf!

The boiling water was cut open and Panpour fainted.

Nice work. Zorua.

Zorua got onto the field.

Struggle Bug!

Dodge and use Foul Play!

It dodged and dealt serious damage. Burgh smiled.

Now Leavanny, Bug Bite!

It's Swarm ability has kicked in. He baited Zorua. Zorua was taking consecutive damage.

No... ZORUA!

Marha's call has been answered. Zorua quickly escaped and let out a howl. The center of Martha's forehead started to glow and so did Zorua. by the end of their glowing, Martha had a marking on her head, and Zorua evolved.

RARK!

Suddenly, a Night Slash came about without orders and fainted Leavanny for the win.

You have the upmost inspiration I have ever seen. You deserve the Insect Badge.

Martha looked up and seen Burgh handing her the badge. She stood up and seen a Zororark.

I can finally call you by your given name... Skyline.

Skyline picked helped Martha to the pokemon center and all of them rested, her and her pokemon.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #541 on: March 20, 2011, 08:59:56 PM »
The attack hit the sabelye and fainted it.
It appears you got the "Short End of The Stick". You need to learn how to bond with your Pokemon better... Lets go Spike.

Zero, Spike and I started walking back to the city to give Charlie his rock...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:35:40 PM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 22, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »
Jerry got his pokemon healed at the pokemon centre. He then left Zebstrika and took Ducklett from the storage system. "We'll see if how strong are you little buddy." he thought. This was risky, but Jerry trusted his pokemon to be able to beat the Driftveil's City Gym leader.

As he got in the Gym, he quickly noticed how the trainers there were dressed; security cap with lamp, protective gloves and coverall, this was probably a Rock Gym. However, he was wrong, the first few trainers turned out having mainly ground type pokemon. Beating them quite easily with his own ground type pokemon, he made his way to the Gym Leader...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 22, 2011, 08:45:46 PM »
 Charlie and Soren walked to route 4 to battle some wild pokemon. Charlie and Soren found a wild Darumaka. Soren sent out his Cyndaquil to battle it.
"Cyndaquil, use Quick Attack!"
Cyndaquil's attack hit Darumaka, which used Rollout after it was hit.
"Use Smoke Screen!"
Darumaka's attack missed Cyndaquil because of Smoke Screen.
"Cyndaquil, use Leer!"
Darumaka used Rage after it's defense was lowered by Leer.
"Cyndaquil, use Quick Attack!"
Cyndaquil's attack raised Darumaka's attack, making Rage more powerful.
"Use Quick Attack!"
Darumaka fainted from the attack. When the battle was over, Cyndaquil started glowing.
Cyndaquil is finally evolving!
The light faded, and Soren healed his Quilava with a super potion.
Soren trained his Quilava until it learned Flame Wheel and Defense Curl, he trained his Lampent until it learned Imprison, and he trained Pansage until it learned Bite and Seed Bomb.
"Now we just have to train Pidove. Then your pokemon should be strong enough."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #544 on: March 22, 2011, 08:52:03 PM »
Nice battle Soren. How are you doing?

Nice to see you Rex, do you have it?

Yes, here it is. I threw the Meteor to Charlie.

This is one of the purest ones I have ever held in my hand. This is a great one, thank you. Now back to you Soren.

So that is Soren?

Yeah, he is a good friend, you will battle him one day Spike, so watch and learn his fighting style...

Offline Aka-Kami

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Words go here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 23, 2011, 09:13:52 AM »
After walking around town, and meeting some of the citizens, I see Jerry entering the gym.

- His Pokemon must be really strong! Vulpix, why don't we go on and train some?

She rubs her head on my shins. I release Reimu from his Pokeball, and he starts playfighting with Vulpix. I tickle them and join in on the fun. They calm down, and we walk to a pretty big patch of grass, looking for Pokemon.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 25, 2011, 07:01:22 PM »
As Jerry reached the bottom of the Gym, he saw the man of earlier.

- Ah! I was waiting for you. I'm Clay, the Driftveil City Gym Leader. I'm looking forward to having a decent battle with you!
- I'm looking forward to it too! Let the match begin then. Go Archen!
- So be it, go Palpitoad!

Archen started off with Wing Attack. Palpitoad didn't get much damaged and used Aquaring, restoring the damage it just received. Archen then tried using a strange move, it turned out like a smoky breath, it was Dragon Breath! Palpitoad was paralysed, but attacked Archen with Bubblebeam causing massive damage to Archen. Archen attacked Palpitoad again with Dragon Breath, but the attack seemed weaker now. Palpitoad fortunately was stunned for this turn. Archen landed one more Dragon Breath before succumbing to Palpitoad's Muddy Water.

- Your Archen is quite good, but was no match against a water type pokemon like my Palpitoad.
- I see... Monferno, go!

Monferno too had a serious disadvantage, but Jerry was sure he could beat Palpitoad. With Mach Punch, Monferno weaken Palpitoad further. Aquaring restored the latter's health a little more, and attacked with Muddy Water. Monferno was badly hit, but his ability kicked in. With a Flame Wheel, he almost fainted Palpitoad, but the latter finished Monferno off with a Bulldoze.

- Sending a fire type pokemon against my Palpitoad was another bad idea...
- I underestimated your Palpitoad, I'll call Sandile forth! Assurance go!

Sandile knocked out Palpitoad instantly, for it was already very tired from the previous battles. Sandile then suddenly started to glow and grow bigger and was seconds later, a Krokorok.

- Interesting, you have a Krokorok now. Let's see what it can do. Go Krokorok!

Clay's Krokorok used Bulldoze while Jerry's clumsily tried to dodge and hit back with Swagger. The confused Krokorok hurt itself and allowed Krokorok to hit it hard with Mud Slap, lowering the accuracy of the foe. Clay's Krokorok then succeeded in hitting Krokorok directly with Bulldoze, and with Swagger in effect the attack was even more powerful. Jerry's Krokorok fainted.

- You did a good job. Drilbur go! Use Slash quick!

Krokorok was still in delusion and hit itself once more, while Drilbur took over and knocked it out. To Jerry's surprise, Drilbur too evolved.

- How peculiar. It's the first time I battle so many pokemon similar to mine. Go Excadrill!

Both Excadrills used Hone Claws at the same time but next round, Clay's Excadrill attacked Jerry's with Bulldoze. The latter tried to deflect the attack with Metal Claw but he only managed to reduce some of the damage only. Clay's Excadrill once again hit Jerry's with Bulldoze. Jerry's Excadrill was getting weaker, while not being able to land a single good hit at the pokemon of Clay. Jerry ordered him to used Dig. Excadrill went underground just in time, and finally managed to hit Clay's Excadrill. With one last attack, Clay's Excadrill bought the win over the tired Excadrill of Jerry.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Afternoon; Rainy>
« Reply #547 on: March 26, 2011, 12:04:55 AM »
Kiora

"Well... I don't know... these Pokeballs are so dusty... Have I really not used them in that long?". ... "Caramell, come on out." My poor Eevee was heartbroken from being in there so long. I held it in my arms, tears falling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry, that I kept you in there for so long. I just haven't been sure of myself lately, not since 'she' left. I ...I Promise, Cara, I'll never, ever do this to you again!" She licked my cheek, as if to dry my tears in acceptance...

I went there, to her house. The home of my lost friend, Tsubaki.

The sad thing was, it was in shambles, as if the place were hit by a small meteor shower. The tears came again, as I reminisced on our past.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 26, 2011, 05:41:21 AM »
When Martha woke up, it was raining.

Panpour!

When Panpour was let out of its pokeball, it ran out of the PC. Skyline was still sleeping. Martha watched from afar and seen plenty of crustle come at him. Suprisingly, its Scald OHKO'd the first wave, then she ran out and was tied up by the seawaddle's String Shot. Suddenly, Panpour homed in on one of them and bounced onto another, knocking each of them out. Panpour learned Acrobatics!
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Aka-Kami

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Words go here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 26, 2011, 05:47:49 AM »
We walk around as a group, searching for Pokemon. Suddenly, a Tranquil swoops over us, and lands in front, protecting its territory.

- Reimu, go! Electric is strong on Flying type!

The Tranquil runs up to Reimu with a Quick Attack, and it pushes Reimu quite a few paces back.

- Reimu, Spark!

He fires a small bolt of lighting on the Tranquil, and it collapses, breathing heavily.  I throw a pokeball at it, and it sucks it in. After the third roll, I pick up the Pokeball and it clicks.

- Well done Reimu! Great job! ...Reimu? Where are you?

He usually returns by my side. I look behind, and see him in a much bigger form. He evolved into a Luxio!

- Vul! Vulpix!

She seems to like Reimu's new look. I put Vulpix back into her Pokeball as the rain starts pouring in. I power-walk to the PokeCenter of the city.

(Reimu grew to level 15!)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 05:56:46 AM by Ruby »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 26, 2011, 09:40:26 AM »
- Okay, it's nearly finished, go Ducklett!

Excadrill used Rock Slide on Ducklett, but the latter Dodged it using Aerial Ace. The foe then used Metal Claw to block the attack of Ducklett. The two pokemon were trying to push the other over those attacks but Excadrill's powered Metal Claw shoved Ducklett. It was then that the duck pokemon used Water Pulse, hitting Excadrill at its weak spot and making a big cloud of dust. Before Ducklett would react, chunks of rocks flew towards it; it was Rock Slide. Then Excadrill ran towards the falling Ducklett with Slash. Just before they hit, Ducklett regained control over itself and used Bubblebeam. Excadrill managed to deflect most of the bubbles, but nevertheless lost balance and stopped its attack. Using Water Pulse again, Ducklett fired at Excadrill. The latter dodged the hit and used Hone Claws to raise its accuracy. The next Rock Slide would be devastating. Ducklett zoomed towards Excadrill using Aerial Ace and Bubblebeam, creating some sort of bubble protection, while Excadrill couldn't risk a ranged attack now for Ducklett was quickly closing and only a few rocks would be in the attack, but Clay risked it. Ducklett's protective bubbles deviated some of the rocks and was soon under Excadrill, and hit it while Excadrill used Slash to the closed up duel. The impact raised a lot of dust and when it settled down, both pokemon were knocked out.

- Since you still have a pokemon, I guess that you win this match. Congratulations! Here's your Quake badge which is yet another step towards the league.
- That was a good battle, rarely have I faced such strong pokemon. Thank you a lot!

As they parted, Jerry headed for the Pokemon Centre running, for it was now raining; a drizzle. As he got in, he saw Ruby with a Luxio.

- Hey! It seems that Reimu evolved! Congratulations Reimu! said Jerry happily before handing his pokeballs to the burse in the pokecentre.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #551 on: March 26, 2011, 09:56:39 AM »
((I hope you don't mind Trainer, but I am going to leave with out you.))
While Soren was training with Charlie Philip came up to me.
What are you doing? Don't you have gym badges to get?
Yes, but I am waiting for Soren.
You have given him what you could give him, it is time to move on.
Fine, I will see him at the Pokemon League anyway. So what type dose the next gym do?
Electric.
With that I said my goodbyes to Soren and Charlie and left...

Offline Aka-Kami

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Words go here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 26, 2011, 10:41:42 AM »
- Thank you very much Jerry! We had a great battle, and I caught this Tranquil.

I put Reimu back in his Pokeball, and release the Tranquill.

- Tranquill! Tran!

He cried as he flew around the PokeCentre, and returned and landed in front of us.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 26, 2011, 10:50:48 AM »
- Ah nice! Have you seen Sky anywhere? I haven't seen him since we went to the cold storage... said Jerry thanking the nurse with a nod as she handed him his pokeballs.

On TV a familiar voice announced the coming of a violent storm over Unova region and predicted that it be at its optimum strength at night, wishing everybody to be safe and be careful for anyone going outside.

- Now, we have to find him quick...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 10:58:34 AM by Jerry »

Offline Aka-Kami

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Words go here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 26, 2011, 10:58:46 AM »
- No, I haven't seen him lately, but i'm sure he'll be safe.

Tranquill gets scared when he hears a slight breeze against the windows. I put him back in his Pokeball, and I sit snug on a couch.