* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 106983 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2010, 11:27:43 PM »
Nick threw a pokeball at one of the grunts. The grunts got angerd "Our pokemon just finish waking up...but we can take you!" They through out a sandslash and diglet both in bad condition. Mudkip could hardly move. It was just a baby after all. Barely any good can come from hurting his mudkip again. "Torchic your time to shine!" Torchic had an intimadaiting stare at the grunts. "Ember that Diglet before he can say any commands!" Torchic threw a powerful ember. Knocking out the diglet in one hit. "How does it feel like being cornerd?!" The training paid off as Torchic improved. The sandrew rushed in using a fiersome Metal claw on torchic. "NO!torchic hang in there!" He sended out his pokedex "One...HP." The grunts laughed "This time where going to steal YOUR POKEMON!" Nick got infront of Torchic Pumping up his fist "Your not stealing anything!" he threw a punch at the grunts but the hold his hand and started beating him. "Torchic take Mudkip and the egg and LEAVE! Dont worry about me!" Suddenly Torchic started glowing a bright white. Soon his body transformed. "Combuskin!" Combuskin threw a fiersome punch at the grunts knocking them down. "Combuskin!" he threw a fiersome ember at the sandrew eaisly knocking it out. Nick couldent belive what he saw.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 11:36:02 PM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2010, 11:41:36 PM »
"Combus." Nick looked up at combusken "You evolved!" Combus picked up mudkip "Combus." Nick took out his pokedex and scanned the newly evolved Combuskin. He picked up his egg. "My wounds are opening lets go Combuskin!" They started runing to the hotel slowly going in without being noticed "Cr-ack-" another small crack appeared on the egg. Seems the egg will hatch sooner than seven days. Slowly going up to his room he slammed himself on his bed. giving combusken, Mudkip and the egg some space. Like a happy family they slept cuddeled. ((No homo))

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 15, 2010, 12:49:45 AM »

Urchin was asleep in the hotel room Agnes had gotten for him. Tangela slept at Urchin's feet, vines wrapped around his legs, but Hoothoot, being nocturnal, was hopping around the room, looking for things to do. After the long day, Urchin slept like a rock, hardly moving.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 15, 2010, 01:00:51 AM »
~Time/Weather Modifier~
Time:
Morning     Midday     Afternoon     Night

Weather:
Sunny     Cloudy      Rainy     Storm     Cold     Snowing

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2010, 01:07:42 AM »
Nick tossed and turn the sunny daylight burning on his face he would get up and stretch "Yaaaawwwwwwn daytime already?"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2010, 01:17:29 AM »

Jimmy woke, and saw his newly hatched shinx right beside him. "Shinx, how would you like to walk ariund for a little while."
   "Shinx! Shinx!"
   Jimmy and shinx searched around and managed to find some berries. He then let his other pokemon out to eat.  After they were done eating Jimmy returned treeko and growlithe and he and shinx continued down the road. While they were walking Jimmy saw a trainer.
   "Hey, would you like to have a battle with me?"
   'Sure."
   Jimmy sent out treeko, and their opponent sent out a zangoose. Jimmy told treeko to use bullet seed, but the foes zangoose narrowly didged the attack. The zangoose then used slash, a direct hit on treeko. Treeko got up and used absorb, gaining some energy and taking some from zangoose. Treeko then charged at zangoose for a pound, but zangoose quickly used swords dance and then hit treeko with another slash. Treeko could barely stand, all of a sudden it started glowing. "Grovile!" Treeko evolved into a grovile. Alright then grovile use quick attack!" Grovile charged at zangoose with incredible speed, knocking zangoose back. Grovile then used bullet seed,finishing off zangoose.
   Jimmy walked up to the trainer, shook hands, and then continued on down the road.
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2010, 01:40:08 AM »
Nick left the hotel and went straight to the forest finding a herd of diglet his combusken took them all down. Nick caught a diglet and said "You will come back to your family soon enough." He ran straight to the gym and challenged the leader once again "I challenge you again!" He laughed "You will lose eaisly once more!" he sended out his mareep. i sended out my newly caught diglet. I used my pokedex to check diglets moves POKEDEX "DIG FAKECRY TACKEL. "Alright Dig!" the diglet dug underground and came back up quickly knocking out mareep. "That was fast...my pokemon mostly know only Thunder type moves hmm...ok GO voltorb!" Nick just told his diglet to repeat his tactic but soon as the diglet hit the leader shouted "EXPLOSION!" huge flames appeard everwhere both voltorb and diglet were down. "You did good Diglet." He would tell his Combuskin to go in the battel field. "Hm..GO Pikachu!" Nick knew his strategy with pikachu. Nothing new he bet. "Pikachu finish this quick THUNDER!" The thunder was powerful. But pikachu had bad aim with thunder. It missed combusken. "Ember!" the combusken used a stream of ember knocking back the pikachu far. "Im getting that badge!" Nick told combusken to use quick attack on pikachu. Knocking pikachu back. The pikachu was really wonded combusken is now atleast double his power evolvd.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2010, 01:45:36 AM »
Nick smiled as the pikachu was down. "One...Two" the pikachu stood up. "Pikachu Thunder one more time come on dont miss!!" "Combusken use Tackel!" instead combusken ran at pikachu with metal like claws hitting it. Pikachu fell to the ground and stayed there. "You...beat me like it was nothing...". Nick stood there waiting for his badge. The leader gave him a shiny badge. Nick ran to the forest throwing the pokeball out to the wild releasing the diglet. It ran away quickly looking for his family.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2010, 06:07:24 AM »

Hector wakes up to the growing heat at his back. he rolls over to find the cause of the heat to find cyndaquil melting sand into strange shapes.
"Cyndaquil."
He instantly snaps to attention, and looks in Hectors direction.
"I just came up with a way to leave this hole."
Hector walks up the stairs, he looks back down into the pit.
Making stairs out of glass wasn't a bad idea. A pain to hold in place while dodging the flames of ember, but it worked.

"Leave the sand alone. We're leaving."
Cyndaquil climbs up the glass staircase, out of the hole, and runs to Hector's side.
He looks to his left, he sees a group of buildings and cranes, as well as ships moving out from the land.
Olivais is that way
He looks to his right.
I was going that way before that thing showed up...I wonder what it was running from?
Hector begins walking down th road, in the opposite direction of Olivais.
As he walks, he notices small movements in the trees to his right. Wurmples and caterpies climbing up the branches, and a taillow bolting from a tree in a burst of feathers.
What was he running from? Taillow are overly agrresive by nature.
Hector stops and takes a closer look at the tree. He sees a bulge of brown and red feathers where the taillow came from.
"Oh. It tried to take on a pidgeotto for the tree."
He looks up at the mountain, remembering what he set out to accomplish the night before

Cyndaquil. This way."

Cyndaquil continued to walk foreward when Hector stopped to examine the tree. It turns around in confusion and quickly runs back to Hectors side. They both begin to walk through the trees, towards the base of the mountain.
As the treeline becomes farther and farther away, the trees became thicker. before the two could get to the mountain, they are stopped by a fence. Confused, Hector looks to see what the fence is keeping people away from.
A steel door is built into the mountain wall, trucks are parked outside with men in black uniforms and a K symbol on their suits going in and out.
Hector grins.
Interesting..." he whispers.
"Cyndaquil. Melt the fence." The red flames flow from Cyndaquils mouth, creating a large hole in the metal links. Hector and his partner creep through it, he presses his back against the side of a truck and looks around the back.
Noones noticed me yet...
Moving from truck to truck, he works his way towards the entrance in the side of the mountain. He notices a keypad at the door.
Crap...Ummm... 5976?
Loud noises with unknown origins scream into his ears; alarms notifying anything and anyone of his presence.
"Well." he says. "Time to leave."
He sprints out through the fence's molten hole, cyndaquil close behind them.
Everything is a blur. Branches are whipping at his face, he can feel them cutting his skin. All he can think of right now though, is escape.
Theres the treeline. He hurdle jumps over a log and lands on the road at the forest edge.
Left or right..LEFT OR RIGHT?? He goes right. The alarm is still ringing in his ears. He doesn't care. He just wants to get as far away from that fence as possible. He can hear poochyena barks from behind him.
Searchdogs Like he needed sometthing else to worry about.
A sign comes into sight. It says Raichville: 1 KM.
He can't bear to talk and lose the rythm of his sprint. Just keep running is all he can tell himself. The road starts to curve around the mountain, and the town begins to come into sight.
He lowers his head, his upper body begins to lean over. Houses pass by him left and right. he sees a pokemon center, and he dashes inside. He stops to catch his breath, and collapses. As he loses consiousness, he sees the nurse running towards him with a gurney...
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2010, 07:47:33 AM »
Jerry wokes up, and was surprised at first to be in a strange room... but then he remembered what happened last night. His pokemon were still sleeping by his side. Jerry smiled.

- Time to wake up guys! said Jerry striking them on their heads.

He dressed up and got out of his room, to find that the door of Jayden's room was open and his bed empty and already done. He walked into the hall of the Gym, to find Jayden there, waiting for him.

- So, had a good night's rest? Come with me, we'll have breakfast together.

They had a sumptuous meal, one of the best food Jerry ever had before. Jayden was presumably an excellent cook. After the meal, Jayden stood up.

- So, ready for a match?
- Yes, all set!

They move to the battlefield. Jayden sent out Voltorb, while Jerry sent out Houndour first. Voltorb started with Roll Out and rolled towards Houndour rapidly. Houndour didn't have the time to dodge and took the hit. Super effective! It wasn't a good sign. Houndour retaliated using Headbutt, and as the Voltorb was sent flying, he used ember and burned it. Voltorb wasn't tired yet, it came back with another Roll Out, which hit again, this time, dealing more damage. Houndour used Ember again, but Voltorb kept coming, using Roll Out.

- This can't go on like this... Use Bite!

Houndour executed orders and did as instructed. The Voltorb was getting slower after each Roll Out, and wasn't able to dodge the attack. Fortunately, it flinched under Bite. Jayden ordered Voltorb to use Charge.

- Hmm... this is no a good sign... Use Headbutt!

Houndour slammed Voltorb, which went crashing on the wall. It fainted. Jayden returned it to its pokeball.

- Good, I didn't expect any less from you. This was a powerful Headbutt, I didn't think that Voltorb would have passed out with this one attack. Ok, now, come on Mareep!

Mareep started with Flash, blinding Houndour and used tackle on the latter.

- Houndour, hang on and use Ember!

Mareep was too slow to evade the attack. It held on good, and used thundershock on Houndour. Houndour was getting tired... It used Bite on Mareep. This time, Mareep dodged the attack easily as the attack was clumsily executed. It countered with another thundershock, fainting Houndour.

- Good job Houndour. Take some rest now. Go Aerodactyl!

Aerodactyl has been gaining in size quickly and had nearly the size of an adult Aerodactyl. Mareep used Thundershock. Aerodactyl swiftly dodged the attack and used Ice Fang. Mareep couldn't help but fall down... it was frozen solid!

- Waah! What just happened?
- Seems like you froze my Mareep... Mareep, use Thundershock!

Mareep was still trapped, and couldn't attack. Aerodactyl, however flew towards it and used Fire Fang this time! The sudden change from extreme cold to extreme heat seemed to be too much to Mareep, which fainted on this attack. Jayden then sent out Magnemite. Aerodactyl used its new move, it was super effective on the steel body of Magnemite. The latter wasn't done for yet and used Thunder Wave. Aerdactyl was now in a difficult position. It couldn't attack! Magnemite followed by using Super Sonic, confusing Aerodactyl. Aerodactyl used its attack then, but hurt itself. Magnemite took this opportunity and used Thundershock. Aerodactyl would not be holding on for long now.

- Come on Aerodactyl, use the power residing within you! I know you can do it! Use Fire Fang!

Aerodactyl tried to focus. Magnemite launched Sonicboom from afar. Aerodactyl flew towards Magnemite, sustaining the Sonicboom and dug its firey fang into the Magnemite. The latter fell on the ground, unable to battle anymore. Jayden then used Pikachu. Aerodactyl was now feeling better. The Pikachu used Double Team but Aerodactyl flew threw each replica with its Icy Fang at the speed of sound. The Pikachu was taken down before it could know what was happening. It got up, and started charging electricity. It was readying a Thunder attack! Aerodactyl lunged forward, with Ice Fang, hitting Pikachu before the attack was used and flinched it, sending it in the air. Aerodactyl then charged at Pikachu, but now, it used Headbutt! Pikachu was sent against the ceiling, and fell down, fainted.

- Impressive! Now, Elekid!

Elekid would be the hardest one of them... Aerodactyl threw itself forward, with Fire Fang. Elekid quickly rolled its arms and used Thundershock. Aerodactyl was hit, but so was Elekid. Aerodactyl fell down, the last attack was too much for it.

- Good job Aerodactyl. You have really improved and deserve a rest. Turtwig, all depends on you now!

Turtwig moved forward, eyeing Elekid closely. Elekid did the first move; Thunderbolt! Turtwig used Withdraw and hence received practically no damage. Elekid ran and used Ice Punch. Turtwig waited for the last moment and dodged the attack, using Razor Leaf fro behind Elekid. Elekid got up quickly and used Ice Punch again and again. Turtwig was moving backwards, trying to dodge each punch which flew from the left, then right, again right...

- Now! Use Bite!

Turtwig observed Elekid's Punches, and at a particular instant, it bit the arm of Elekid. Turtwig rotated on itself and threw Elekid in the air, and used Razor Leaf. Elekid used Thunderbolt from where it was and managed to deviate some of the Razor Leaves, although more came through and hit it hard. Turtwig ran towards Elekid, which was now falling on the ground; it used Tackle. Elekid readied Ice Punch. The impact was explosive. Turtwig received a critical blow and fell down, while Elekid crashed into the wall. Both Pokemon got up with a lot of effort. Turtwig's body started glowing green... Elekid used one last Thunderbolt from afar. Turtwig then used Razor Leaf. Thunderbolt and Razor Leaf collided, but the Razor Leaf seemed somewhat stronger. Turtwig's Overgrow activated! The Razor Leaf slowly repelled the Thunderbolt, and eventually hit Elekid.

The match was over... Jayden stepped forward.

- Your pokemon are strong. I'm sure that you'll be able to carry on your quest. I taught you all I knew, and you deserve this badge. I'll give you this TM too, containing Thunderbolt. This is my favourite TM, which never misses and if properly trained, can deal a bunch of damage. I wish you good luck in your mission.

Jerry got out of the Gym, more confident at his abilities. He had yet to improve though... taking on a whole gang of criminals won't be an easy task.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 15, 2010, 10:07:41 AM »

Agnes was walking on the path towards the see. She got up extra-early, and was on qite the way so far. The morning was sunny, wich was good. She liked it, it was fresh and bright, whith a could breeze. She wanted to finde it, the legendary Suicune and warn it, before Kamelot figures it's in their region. Walking along with Luna, who picked up it's slight trace, she walked off, hopeing she's not too late.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 15, 2010, 11:44:49 AM »
Jerry passed again in front of the coffee shop... he met the same man there. He went in and told him that he succeeded in obtaining his badge, and that he was ready for more training.

- Eh... it seems you're lucky! And by the way, after you left 'sterday, the' was another piece of news which could've interested you. Hey, look 'ere. They are broadcastin' it 'gain.

"We had recent report saying that a wild Suicune is roaming somewhere along the coastline of the country...."

Jerry didn't care to listen to the next part, thoughts were rushing through his mind. "Kamelot might know this already, and have been stealing the pokemon of Jayden to have better control of it... but now that they are short of electric pokemon, they might be looking for other alternatives... I'll have to get to Olivais, it's the nearest town from here to the coast..." he thought. He quickly exited the coffee shop, went to the pokemart to buy some supplies with the prize money of the earlier battle and made his way to the northeast, towards Olivais, with Turtwig by his side.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 15, 2010, 02:37:27 PM »
Nick decided its time to go out of town. He went and checked out the Hotel leaving with his pokemon and bag. "What is the next town...?" He asked himself "I need a map but where can I get one?" He just went into a route where he has never been to. Along the way he has had many challenges. Toughnening his pokemon. But there was one he could never forget. A man and his lucario Koed his pokemon like it was putting cheese on a cracker. The man spoke theese words "You have potentiol." "But...you dont know the meaning of "Courage" he walked away leaving Nick with hyper potions and revives. Nick was next to a tree resting with his pokemon. "It was a lost...but we can beat him next time!" his pokemon chanted "Mud Comb Mud Comb!"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2010, 05:00:27 PM »

As Jimmy was walking down the road he decided to see where the next town is. "Hmm, Olivais or Pakittis?" Suddenly Jimmy's stomach started to rumble. "Maybe I should stop and eat something." Jimmy found a shady spot under a tree and then let all his pokemon out. Jimmy gave each of his pokemon a neat pile of pokemon food and a few berries while Jimmy ate a ham sandwich that he had packed. After lunch Jimmy returned his pokemon to their pokeballs. He was about to put shinx back when he thought, "Maybe I should start working on teaching shinx some attacks. Ok then, shinx, you want to learn how to fight?" "Shinx!" "Ok good. Now you see this stick? I'm gunna throw it up in the air, and you have to snap it in half with your mouth. That's called a bite attack got it?" Jimmy then threw the stick in the air and shinx jumped up and bit  it in half. "Good job shinx! Now what I want you to do is charge up all the electrical energy inside you and then let it out at that rock over there ok? Those moves are called call charge and thundershock. Shinx started charging up electricity and then it he let it out in a power jolt of lightning, breaking the rocks into chunks. "That was great shinx, but that's enough for today you go back into your pokeball now." Jimmy returned shinx to it's pokeball and continued on down the road.
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2010, 05:09:50 PM »
Nick healed up his pokemon then started to walk slowler. Having a feeling some one is coming. He saw that Jimmy kid down the road and shouted "Hey yo!" Nick ran up to him "Want a pokemon Match?" "I belive we met right? Im Nick...and you?"