* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 106863 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2010, 09:32:29 PM »
Nick spit the revive at Urchin yelling "DO I LOOK LIKE A POKEMON?!" Nick sighed "I was just trying to have a quick nap...shhesssh!" ((Torchic is not a baby pokemon Rofl.))
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2010, 09:45:37 PM »

"A nap in the middle of the street? The only reason you'd do that is if you had no place to stay, or.. Nevermind. I thought I saw a hotel around here."

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »
"Er lets go. Il pay for our stay with my remaning money.." The gym leader suddenly walked up to Nick and gives him some money "Heha you get a prize money from wining sorry I forgot Hahaha.."  "You forgot eh..?"

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2010, 11:40:54 PM »
Xhizor woke up with a loud yawn. All his pokemon woke up too. "I think were clear you guys, the fire has been put out, im pretty sure we can go back" Xhizor told his pokemon. They started going back to the city, knowing nobody knew they were the ones to cause the explosion.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2010, 11:43:20 PM »

Agnes sat on the soft sofa, watching out of the window, unanswered qestions running trough her mind. Than she saw Urchin down at the street, and Nick, wo seemed to have passed out, next to him. She thought, sighing. She picked up her pokedex. "Hello, hotel service..."

A lady from the hotel walked up to Urchin and Nick. "Hello, sir Urchin and Nick?" She asked politely. "Please, follow me, we have a hotell room redy fo you." She said, waveing her hand at the hotell in the back.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2010, 11:50:02 PM »
Xhizor was just walking in town, looking for a place to eat. Then suddenly, through a window, he sees that girl from the other day. He also noticed the guy with the mudkip, so Xhizor started running away from the place. "I better stay away from those trainers as much as possible, they might suspect me because of my pokemon" thought Xhizor. And so, he walked to a different part of town.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2010, 12:04:09 AM »

Kirlia's hornes where shining. "Did you detect it's aura?" Agnes asked, looking after the shady trainer. Her Kirlia detected auras of all the traines she had met so far, she did the same with this one. It was the one, who bumped in the Pokemon Center at random, when Nick was... She would rather not think about that.
Going to bed, she said goodnight to all of her pokemon, than crawled in bed. She had to sleep as soon as possible, the next day is a long travell in front of her.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2010, 12:23:22 AM »
Xhizor found a place for him and his pokemon to eat at. "Well its getting dark, we better find a hotel to stay at tonight. " said Xhizor. Xhizor wandered through the town. He noticed what seemed like a fairly good hotel. "Wait, isnt this where that trainer was, i cant remember?" thought Xhizor. "Im pretty sure she already left if she was here, i got nothing to lose." he thought. Xhizor went inside and requested a room for the night. The hotel workers showed Xhizor his room and Xhizor went inside and fell asleep.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2010, 12:47:18 AM »
Thought to himself "That nurse joy lady estimated a week.." Nick looks up at the ceiling. "A newborn pokemon just defetead a gym leader..." Then Nick looks up being Wraped up in bandages "It was just a dream.." Nick laughs "I remember now I was just beat by that pikachus thunder...Urchin carried me.." Nick then also thinks "He found out I only had two after that match.." Nick crys "Those Criminals Took my money.." Nick snoozes once again. For tomorow he would train and catch as many poke'mon he could.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 02:45:48 AM by Drbg11 »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2010, 01:34:09 PM »

Urchin wasn't entirely sure what was going on.
({Neither is Mr Pokemon})

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 14, 2010, 05:53:28 PM »
Agnes stood there wondering for a while and finally told Jerry that he could go on his own, for it was his decision. Deep in his heart, he didn't like the fact that he was alone now, but he knew it was the best thing to do. Jerry was still walking in the streets of Raichville, wondering where to start his enquiry... Through the glass pane of a coffee shop, he could see a television set, and it was showing pictures of criminals from their back. He quickly entered the shop and went closer towards the television set to listen to what happened.

"Earlier today famous explorer Jim Marsh and his wife Alice were kidnapped by a criminal group know as Kamalot and the night before their son, Jimmy, ran away. The location of Jim and Alice are unknown, but police are doing everything to find them."

"Could this be..." Jerry thought. He stood there, listening to the next part of the news...

"These pictures were taken by a security camera which was found outside their house. It is suggested that the criminals entered the house from the back and forced the door. They apparently took the victims by surprise and knocked them unconscious. We can only see them from the back from those pictures unfortunately, rendering our chances of identifying those criminals null. We only know that they wear this black uniform with a 'K' on the front. We don't know the motives of this group yet, but the police is looking into the matter as we speak. Stay with us for more news next time, on PBC!"

- Hm... this is getting more serious. I wonder if it was a good thing to leave the group... I better train and get more pokemon if I want to find out more about them.
- Huh! You bet!

Jerry turned round, puzzled. There was a man sitting not far away, with a great beard sipping his cup of coffee. He put down his cup and looked at Jerry.

- Are you serious about tracking those criminals? They recently stole a pokemon from the Gym Leader of the town, by beating him in a battle. Do you think you will be able to beat them?

He then laughed a little, before taking another sip of his coffee. Jerry lowered his head in sadness... he would have to train real hard to be able to go on with his 'mission'. BUt he then raised his head, determined as ever.

- Could you tell me where can I find the Gym Leader?

After simple instructions, Jerry found himself at the doors of the Gym. "It's time now... I cannot turn back." he thought. He entered to find the Gym Leader there.

- I'm sorry, you are a trainer right? Well, I'm sure that you would have liked to have a battle with me but I just can't right now. Without my missing pokemons, I won't be able to battle anyone. If you help me find them, I'll be able to battle you.
- You would... let me help you? asked Jerry a little surprised.
- Why not? The trainers of the Gym I sent to find them haven't come back yet and I'm starting to get worried. I'll just close the Gym for the time being.

Together they went, into the woods. It was getting dark and the clouds filled the sky; it became difficult to advance further. Jayden, the Gym Leader sent out his Mareep, and with it's glowing tail, we were able to see around ourselves. Suddenly, we saw flashes of light not far away. We looked at each other, then ran towards it. A Magnemite flew in front of us, followed by a Voltorb rolling on the ground. They didn't see us, because they were going quickly in front of them while we arrived on the side.

- Magnemite! Voltorb! shouted Jayden.

Both pokemon stopped and came towards us.

- Oh! My pokemon! I thought I've lost you forever! But.. where's Elekid?

They seemed happy to be together again, but we had to find Elekid, the last stolen pokemon. Magnemite led the way. We found two men, in a black uniform with a 'K' in the front. There was a cage besides them, in which the Elekid was kept captive. The bars of the cage seemed to have been made to resist any electric attack.

- You there! Give me my Elekid back! shouted Jayden.
- Heh, we beat you, and we have the right to do whatever we want with your pokemon. Pretty annoying they are... huh! You found them I see... they are pretty useless anyway, you can keep them.
- What about Elekid? I'm not going anywhere without him! The match was not even fair! Your partner here took my pokemon by surprise when you were in difficulty and knocked them out.
- What? You want another battle? Have you forgotten that we beated you last time?
- It's true... I admit it was a difficult match, but I was going to win. But now that Elekid is not with me... Listen, Jerry, we'll take them on together! I'm sure that they don't stand a chance! I choose you, Mareep!

Jerry sent out Turtwig. The two grunts sent out Sandshrew and Diglett. "No wonder why Jayden had difficulty... he had a major type disadvantage" Jerry thought. Jayden took the first move and Mareep used Tackle on Diglett which dug its way underground. Sandshrew was running towards Turtwig for a Scratch. Turtwig dodged the attack and bit it, before throwing it on a tree. Mareep ran towards the confused Sandshrew and tackled it, sending it on the ground. Diglett dug up this time, under Mareep, which fell on its back. Turtwig then used Razor Leaf on both foes, hitting them hard. The Sandshrew couldn't resist any longer and fainted while the Diglett didn't seem to be able to resist attacks and fainted too. Next was a Geodude and a Grimer. Turtwig leapt forward for an Absorb attack and took out Geodude on the first hit. The Grimer targeted Turtwig with Sludge and hit it hard. Turtwig fainted. Mareep came forward with Thundershock, paralysing the Grimer. Turtwig returned to its pokeball. The other grunt didn't have any pokemon left.

- It's okay, I'll finish this up, Mareep! Use Thundershock again!

With this, the Grimer fainted. The Magnemite of Jayden advanced forward and used Thundershock on both grunts. They ran away as fast as then can through the woods. Jayden opened the cage to set Elekid free.

- Elekid, I'm glad to have found you! Thank Magnemite and Voltorb for that! Oh and thank you Jerry, without your help, I don't think I could have recovered Elekid. Why don't you spend the night with me at the gym?

Upon those words, they went back the the Gym. Jerry and Jayden had a meal together, discussing about pokemon, about the mission that Jerry engaged himself into... Jayden wished him good luck, and that he'll be happy to help him improve. They then went to sleep.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 14, 2010, 05:53:51 PM »
Nicks egg starts faintly moving around.

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 14, 2010, 07:27:37 PM »
after finding a map on the road he decided to goto raichville soon he decided to start going along the road and meet other trainers after get all his stuff together he went along the road and battled alot of trainers till he found a small cave he battled a few zubat and his eevee evvolved into umbreon if eevee evolves in cave at full happiness its always umbreon
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 14, 2010, 08:34:41 PM »
Nicks egg starts moving faster leaving a VERY tiny crack. The egg then stops moving.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 14, 2010, 11:10:26 PM »
Nick keeps tossing and turning. That was his first defeat as a trainer. "You did good." Good? The gym leader only wanted to make me feel good. He felt a slight nudge from both sides. He opend his eyes both Torchic and Mudkip where trying to tell him somthing. "Tor Mud Mud Torchic!" "Whats that you want to train at this late hour...?" the pokemon noded. "I was hoping you two would mention that!" Nick first put on a tanktop to cover his Bandages. Nick gets out of his room with his egg by his side and the other two. The lady next to the counter was asleep. Perfect chance to sneak out. He slowly sliped through the door and went into the forest. He went into a desereted area where there was alot of trees. "Perfect he thought". His pokemon where eager. They took a hell of a beating. Mudkip was suprisingly tough for a baby. Torchic did good to. He first told them to start hitting a tree tackeling it till its down. BAM BAM BAM they made alot of noise and the tree started cracking. "Aww yea thats the way!" The both seemed determined soon enough after about half an hour...the tree fell. Creating a huge noise. Both where huffing and puffing trying to catch there breath. "Those criminals stole my money...sorry I cant heal you guys." Suddenly...two grunts came along talking amongts themselfs "Stole....pokemon..back.....Stupid worthless ground types..." Those where the same who stole Nicks money! He was angerd and shouted "HEY! I want my MONEY!"