* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 215743 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #660 on: February 04, 2011, 07:59:34 PM »
Siriana was critically hit from behind by Dark pulse. Rainbow aura started to form around her. She got up, smiling. She used Double Team, then started laughing, since there were 30 of her.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 04, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »
 Shadow was surrounded by Siriana's clones(or whatever you want to call them). He used Quick Attack, and hit three of them. None of the ones he hit were Siriana. He stood in the center, waiting to attack since he had no idea which one was her.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 04, 2011, 11:17:30 PM »
27 Sirianas teleported into the air to where no one could see her.

"It's over... Magiacal Leaf Storm!"

Thousands of Magical leafs sky dived from above. It was definitely stronger than the original Leaf Storm
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 05, 2011, 12:38:30 PM »
 Shadow saw saw the magical leaf storm, and used Razor Wind, which stopped some of them. He tried to get out of the way now that there weren't as many, but he got hit anyway. The leaves hit him hard, and he slammed into the ground. "This isn't going well. It was hard to get up, but he was able to. "One more hit like that, and the battle is over. Then he noticed that one of the Sirianas looked a little bit more solid, while all of the rest looked less real and Shadow could see through them a little bit. Shadow jumped at Siriana and used quick attack, but he changed course with another quick attack to get behind her. Once he was behind Siriana, he used Dark Pulse.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 05, 2011, 05:36:31 PM »
Being hit by the Dark pulse and the impact to the ground dealt massive damage. When the smoke cleared, Siriana was standing, but her dress was golden. Her hair was silver. The aura around her grew bigger. She charged a fire punch together quickly with psychic and thunderbolt. Then she just stood there...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 05, 2011, 06:11:03 PM »
- All I need is a map. I can get us there from memories, but that alakazam is probably already there, we will have to force him away. You bring me a map!

Immediately, Glice went around asking for a map. Unfortunately, all the replies he got were in the negative. Then, one pokemon suggested asking to Espeon. The new Fighters leader in battle also came to the village of Slowking and was discussing with other pokemon.

- Espeon? I heard that you could have a map with you. Any type would suit. Could you perhaps help me get one? A friend of mine will be using it to draw another map.
- Hm... yes, I think I have one map I won't use somewhere in my bag. Let me get it.

The Espeon opened his bag full of all sorts of papers. He flipped through them, when he finally stopped, looking satisfied.

- Ok, here is one. I'm not sure how you're going to draw a map on this, but I understand it's not something I should ask. I'm glad to help you!
- Thank you very much Espeon!

Glice took the map and brought it to Haunter, handing him the piece of paper.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 05, 2011, 06:26:14 PM »
 This can't be good Shadow used Quick Attack, running circles around Siriana. He started going so fast that it was almost impossible to see him. Then he used Faint Attack, and stopped running when he was completely invisible. He stood still so that she wouldn't be able to hear him. He stood waiting for a chance to attack.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 05, 2011, 08:34:38 PM »
Siriana couldn't see Shadow after he used Faint attack. She closed her eyes and used her Sensitivity to aura to find him. She quickly sensed him.

I know where you are, so hit me with your best shot.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 05, 2011, 11:47:24 PM »
 Shadow used quick attack, and then hit Siriana with Slash. Then he used quick attack to get behind her and used Dark Pulse.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 06, 2011, 12:04:25 AM »
Nether...

Siriana felt a Slash come across her. Then Shadow was behind her and already used Dark pulse.

Punch...

She absorbed the Dark pulse with her fist. Then she teleported above Shadow and realeased it on his back, all in a blink of an eye.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 06, 2011, 12:22:20 AM »
 Siriana suddenly teleported and hit Shadow in the back. The attack was strong, and hit him hard. He slammed into the ground. He felt pain all over his body, but his spine hurt most. He laid on the ground bleeding, and started coughing up blood as he lost conciousness.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 06, 2011, 12:42:36 AM »
Siriana teleportedbto get her bag then back and gave Shadow a Max Revive and Full Restore.

Oh my God...

She was back to her "Normal" self. She used telepathy to the hospital.

Get over here to the center of the town ASAP!

She fed him the Max Revive, then started to open the Full Restore.

I'm sorry, Shadow. This wasn't suppose to happen...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 06, 2011, 12:48:32 AM »
 Shadow woke up when Siriana gave him the Max Revive. His whole body ached. He saw doctors coming, and then an Alakazam used hypnosis. Shadow fell asleep, and when he woke up, he was in a bed in the hospital.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 06, 2011, 12:52:52 AM »
I had gone in diguise into Pastoria to search for the Fighters. I had wrapped my whole face in bandages to look as if I had suffered serious face injuries and a walking stick made of Apricorn tree's.

We had been camping out for some time now and they still had not approached Turnback cave, and I was seriously begginging to worry.

It was at that moment that 2 Chanseys, a fellow Alakazam and a Nurse Blissey ran out of the Hospital.

We need to hustle we have a Fighter downed and is suffering from internal bleeding.

This was easier then I thought

I said to myself quietly, before following the Doctors keeping my distance so that they would not know I was following them

JerryEDIT: 4 days? How so?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:59:53 PM by Jerry »
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 06, 2011, 01:04:17 AM »
 When Shadow woke up, the kadabra was sitting next to the bed Shadow was in. "What happened?" "You had internal bleeding. We stopped the bleeding, so you just need to recover. You're lucky you were so close to the hospital." Shadow didn't remember getting hit by Siriana, but he remembered Siriana teleporting.