* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 216093 times)

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #705 on: February 08, 2011, 12:57:46 AM »
I chuckled before using Reflect causing a barrier over my army. They scrambled away shortly after in fear. I stood my ground.

Close Haunter. But not quite.

I narrowed my eyes and raised my hands unleashing a Psybeam attack

It was me!
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #706 on: February 08, 2011, 01:01:41 AM »
Haunter dodged the attack and shot a toxic at the Alakazam.
-You see! your army runs in fear of my name!! HAHAHAHA! Dark Pulse!

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 08, 2011, 01:12:24 AM »
The attack to me by suprise sending me catapulting into the air. Before I landed I used Teleport. Ending up behind Haunter before using Psycho cut

MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #708 on: February 08, 2011, 01:15:08 AM »
Haunter turned around to find the Alakazam, and took the attack to the face. He shot a toxic at the Alakazam before it could recover.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 08, 2011, 07:52:19 AM »
It has been a while since Glice went to fetch Siriana... "Who is that really" he thought. Suddenly, the gem in his bag glowed and Glice heard a message sent through telepathy. The message was addressed to a certain Seeq. Now, where did he heard that name? Then he remembered... in the woods, not so long ago, Seeq and Shadow being lead to the Dark Ones HQ by some ghosts pokemon. The one sending the message was the same one who asked for a scout and that was when Sheene left them.

Could it be... Siriana? Glice pulled out the gem and clutched it hard in his paws.

- Siriana? Is that you? It's Glice, I don't know who you are or where we met, but it seems you can help us.

At the same time, Glice felt uneasy. Something inside him told him that something was wrong...

Not far away, Sheene woke up. Apparently, the unexpected Dark Pulse attack knocked out her conscience for a short time.

- Oh no, I need to inform Glice!

Haunter on his side was being attacked by the Alakazam. Both were fighting mercilessly and both seemed to hold on good. But no risks could be taken, Glice had to be fast.

- Siriana, if that's really you, Haunter needs your help! Be in the village as soon as you can. I was coming to fetch you, but unexpected circumstances leave me no choice but to go back.

Glice rushed again through the woods towards the village and met Sheene.
- Oh there you are. you need to know that -
- I'm sorry to cut you off like that, but we have to hurry to the village.
- Ok hop on my back.

And thus, both set off.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 08, 2011, 01:15:36 PM »
 Shadow had heard the fight going on, and he guessed that the pokmon had run away from the fight. Only now did Shadow notice the tattoo on his shoulder that proved he was a Dark One. "You cowards! You left your general because one pokemon attacked you?! You are the most pathetic pokemon I've ever seen! And now, you're about to attack another Dark One! The pokemon saw the tattoo, and quickly got out of his way. He saw an Alakazam fighting Haunter. He used Faint Attack and turned himself invisible. When he got behind Haunter, he used Dark Pulse at Haunter's back.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #711 on: February 08, 2011, 01:39:03 PM »
Before Haunter could launch the attack he was hit by a Dark Pulse,Haunter turned around to see who was dumb enough to attack him from the back. He couldn't believe his eyes, Shadow...
-Shadow! What are you doing!? Don't do this, you need to search your soul! This is not who you are!
Haunter didn't want to be trapped in a fight against both of these opponents, they were stronger than him together...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 08, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »
 "The Dark Lord, showed me the truth. The Fighters killed my parents. They are the evil ones. The Dark Ones were formed to make everyone realize that they are. And everyone believes that we're the evil ones. But we will destroy the Fighters. They will understand that we saved them, and will be grateful to us for killing all of the Fighters. It's not too late for you to join us. You would be rewarded when the Fighters are defeated. You are powerful Haunter. We need pokemon like you."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #713 on: February 08, 2011, 01:49:56 PM »
-NOOOOOOOO!! You have chosen wrong my friend, you will pay for those words!TOXIC SPIRIAL!!!

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 08, 2011, 02:06:09 PM »
I walk away from the pale, terrified faces lying on the floor, and they shake with fear as I give them a hawk-like expression. I wander around, finding other Dark members to team up with.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 08, 2011, 02:08:40 PM »
As Glice and Sheene exited the forest, they saw the Alakazam and an Absol fighting Haunter. The Absol reminded them of someone... Shadow! The one who was taken to the Dark Ones village! He too was a Dark One now? No time to think about this, they were attacking Haunter. Before they could arrive, Haunter unleashed Toxic Spiral.

- Aura Sphere!

Sheene threw the ball of aura on Shadow.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 08, 2011, 02:09:51 PM »
 Shadow was hit by the toxic spiral, and was poisoned. "If you refuse to see the truth, then you will all die." Shadow used Dark Pulse, and then used Faint Attack to turn invisible. He used future sight, and saw into the future. Shadow would be able to see the attacks Haunter would use and he could dodge them more easily. But before he had turned completely invisible, he was hit by an Aura Sphere, and saw Glice and Sheene. He used Razor Wind on Glice, and used Dark Pulse on Sheene. Then he used Faint Attack to make himself invisible.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:12:06 PM by Trainerx »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #717 on: February 08, 2011, 02:12:49 PM »
Haunter was tracking Shadow's movements and dodging his attacks, when a ball of aura made it easier. Haunter finally got a lock on Shadow and hit him with Venom Shock, it would be stronger now that he was poisoned...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 08, 2011, 02:18:19 PM »
 Shadow knew that the Venom Shock was coming because of Future Sight, and was able to get out of the way. He used quick attack to get behind Haunter, and then used Dark Pulse. ((I decided that I like that song, so this is Shadow's theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M5dSvg8GUU&feature=related I found a new video for it))
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:19:57 PM by Trainerx »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #719 on: February 08, 2011, 02:22:17 PM »
Haunter was to experienced to fall for that, before Shadow could hit him, he had dodged and shot a Focus Blast his way.