* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 216089 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #720 on: February 08, 2011, 02:25:13 PM »
 Shadow hadn't seen the Focus Blast when he used Future Sight, so he was hit by it. The Focus Blast hit Shadow hard, but after he got hit, Psychic energy from the Future Sight hit Haunter.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 08, 2011, 02:26:53 PM »
Sheene this time was not surprised, she unleashed an Air Slash colliding with the attacks of Shadow. Glice went through the smoke created by the collision of the three attacks and used Shadow Claw on the Alakazam. By this time Sheene gathered up strength and used Extreme Speed on Shadow as soon as he was hit by Focus Blast.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: February 08, 2011, 02:33:22 PM »
 Shadow was hit by the extreme speed, but he didn't realize that he had been attacked until he saw Sheene. Shadow used quick attack on Sheene, and then used quick attack on Glice, hoping to hit them both before he was attacked by all three of them.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: February 08, 2011, 02:36:27 PM »
As Shadow attacked Sheene, she used again Extreme Speed to match his speed and tried to knock him back. Glice on the other hand took some steps back after delivering the blow and ran towards Haunter to see if he was okay.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: February 08, 2011, 02:48:21 PM »
 Shadow and Sheene collided, and although Extreme Speed was the stronger move, Shadow had gained more speed since he had ran at Sheene from a distance. They did an equal amount of damage to each other. Shadow was launched backwards. He got up. I won't last much longer. "Fools! We've already won! while you were fighting me, the rest of the Dark Ones have already overpowered your army!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: February 08, 2011, 02:53:24 PM »
- The least I worry is whether or not we won. Aura Slash!

Sheene threw an Aura Sphere onto Shadow, and powered it up using Air Slash.

Behind, Glice gave Haunter a couple of sitrus berries. He then got up. To his surprise, Espeon was coming, and following him was other pokemon ready to fight.

- Haunter, we should get to Giratina quick!

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: February 08, 2011, 07:20:19 PM »
Haha, Shadow. Good to have you back.

I used Reflect block the oncoming attacks towards me. There was a large explosion as the barrier as the attacks met. There was a huge cloud of smoke limiting my visability.

I could hear the shouts of more Fighters approaching to join the battle.

I coughed trying to get the smoke out of my throat before turning back and entering Turnback cave.

MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: February 08, 2011, 08:35:48 PM »
 Shadow stayed to help the other Dark Ones fight the Fighters. He went from pokemon to pokemon, attacking with all of his strength. He then went back into Turnback cave. He had gotten stronger and faster after becoming a Dark One, and was able to see Glice, Sheene, and Haunter after a few minutes. He used Dark Pulse, trying to stop them from getting the Griseous orb. He was completely oblivious that the Dark Lord was influencing his thoughts and filling him with dark aura, so he believed everything that the mysterious voice had told him.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 08:44:12 PM by Trainerx »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #728 on: February 08, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »
-This is where I fulfill my destiny lets go! Haunter barly had enough energy to get up and rin in the cave, Here he would give all he had so Giritina could stop what ever the Dark Lord was Planing. Then it hit him why Giritina was so important...
-We have to hurry, The Dark Lord is going to destroy this world and make a new one using Giritina's powers!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 08, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »
 After Shadow used Dark Pulse, he used Quick Attack to gain speed, and then lept at Haunter, and used Dark Pulse again at close range behind him.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #730 on: February 08, 2011, 08:51:04 PM »
Haunter used venom shock on the incoming Shadow. the attack was so strong it threw Him, Glice, and Shadow against the wall. The walls started to cave in...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 08, 2011, 09:05:12 PM »
 Shadow was hit by Venom Shock, and when Glice Shadow and Haunter hit the wall, the walls started caving in. Shadow tried to dodge the falling rocks, but was hit by one. He was stuck under the rock. He tried to get out from underneath the rock, but he couldn't move. Then the Dark Lord lost control of Shadow for a short time. Before he could yell for help, the Dark Lord tried to take over Shadow's mind again. Shadow realized what was happening, and tried to keep the Dark Lord from taking over his mind. "The Dark Lord is trying to take over my mind again! I can't control myself when he does, so get to Giritina before I lose control of myself!" The Dark Lord started taking over Shadow's mind. Shadow fought as hard as he could to keep the Dark Lord from taking over his mind. Shadow finally lost control. He started to move the boulder off of himself, trying to get to Haunter and Glice before they got to Giritina.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #732 on: February 08, 2011, 09:09:39 PM »
-Come on Glice we need to move! Haunter could feel the presence of the Alakazam who ran in before he got there. He must be close.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 08, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »
 Shadow finally got out from under the boulder and started sprinting after Haunter and Glice. He caught up to them and lept over Haunter and Glice, landing in front of them.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #734 on: February 08, 2011, 09:21:18 PM »
Haunter knew what to do. He grabbed Shadow and Summoned the power of the Gribisous orb to him.
-REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE! YOU ARE SHADOW OF THE FIGHTERS!
Haunter's eyes were blood red, he was staring into Shadow's very soul, and forcing Shadow to do the same...