* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 216091 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #780 on: February 12, 2011, 01:35:44 PM »
Shadow missed his attack, and worse, Psyk attacked him from behind. Glice didn't hesitate anymore and lept forward, taking the hit intended to Shadow with his claws. The attack being of Psychic type didn't have any effect on Glice. As Psyk was readying another attack, he stopped still and looked in his reflection in a puddle of water underneath him, remaining silent for a while.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:47:22 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 12, 2011, 01:44:32 PM »
 Shadow turned and saw Psyk looing at his reflection in a puddle of water. Shadow realized that Psyk's Dark One tattoo was gone.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #782 on: February 12, 2011, 02:20:23 PM »
-ENOUGH! Haunter tried out his new powers by separating each of the pokemon fighting into different dimensions. Pshyk you will leave, tell you lord that his time is coming. As for the rest of you... nice to see you again. OH! And Pshyk your tattoo will come back as you reajust to this world. Haunter ran up to his friends and gave them a hug.
-By the time we are done I will be dead...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 12, 2011, 02:54:01 PM »
To Glice's surprise, Haunter suddenly used some strange powers. After that, he advanced towards us and gave us all a hug.

- By the time we are done I will be dead...

- Sorry, what?

Glice was even more surprised than previously. Sheene and Celebi too got anxious.

- What do you mean by that?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 12, 2011, 03:18:38 PM »
Y...You dont understand. By readjusting the world I shall have my tattoo back but all others shall lose theirs. Its only because ive entered the distortion world that this has happened.

Theres no changing things now.

The Fighters were all hugging and ignoring my statement. Although I was merely thinking out loud.

I had to see my son. I teleported home to see my family
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 06:37:13 PM by Wailord »
MAN MEAT <3

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 12, 2011, 06:13:20 PM »
I also thought that.Siriana hugged Haunter back. When she did hug him, she started to feel strange. His aura was white, but his abilities felt different. it couldn't be the fact that he was part ghost type. It's like the only way she can sense signasture abilities is by hugging. Siriana fainted.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 13, 2011, 02:10:47 AM »
Tyranitar and I explore the surroundings and see a pack of Mightyena growling.
"There's like what, 20 of them?"
I say.
Before I could look back I see Tyranitar advancing towards them. I rub my foot on the ground, and charge at enormous speeds with Xen Headbutt. I take out 5 of them. Tyranitar uses Dark Pulse and 5 more get knocked out. Tyranitar uses Mach Punch and I use Head Smash and under a beam of light, the Mightyena all collapse, with bruises and cuts everywhere.
"Good job, mate!" I yell, panting.
Tyranitar smiles.
(Tyranitar grew to level 47!
Tyranitar grew to level 48!
Rampardos grew to level 47!
Rampardos grew to level 48!
Rampardos grew to level 49!)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #787 on: February 14, 2011, 04:27:58 AM »
Sierna Fainted when Haunter Huged her. It must be his new powers, She was too sensitive.
-I can move anything I see into another dimension just by thinking about it. The powers Giritina gave me, they will be my undoing... Every time I use them, I lose a little life force. And it seems that My aura has changed. Shadow, before I went into the portal Giritina told you some thing what was it?

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 14, 2011, 09:48:33 AM »
I had reached my home at the top of Mt. Moon in the Johto region.

I saw my wife emerge off to get drinking water from the lake nearby.

Psyria!

I shouted. She turned to face me and dropped her water buckets, ran towards me and I hugged her.

We thought you were dead Psyk!

My son ran out of our cave, confused at all the commotion.

Dad!

This moment was almost too perfect. It had been 12 years and I was finally with my family.

But suddenly a shadow cast over head. I looked to the sky to find many Golbat and Gliscor's racing towards me.

Who are they Psyk?!

My wife said anxiously.

The Dark lord. He's come to get rid of me, he dosent like loose ends.

B...B..But why?

Psyria looked at my shoulder realising my Dark one tattoo had dissapeared. She was astonished but understood that there must of been a mistake.

I could easily handle them. 60 at the most.  Yet I could not risk them getting to my family.

Its me they want son not you. I cannot risk you getting hurt because of me, Im going to turn myself in. I have been blessed by Girantina to wield extroadinary Psyhcic powers. Now they are yours.

I held his hand before beggining  to transfer my energy. I felt myself becoming weaker and weaker as I lost my power. My son was glowing green as the energy entered him.

Finally I fell to my knees after I had purged all my power into my son. The energy he now possesed, was sure to make him the strongest Abra in existance. He began to evolve, emmitting a bright white light slowly changing shape and size till he had become a Kadabra.

I smiled as the Dark ones entered the cave.

Use it well son

I said weakly as they carried me away dragging me along the floor.

I will father. I will find you. You will be free

MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 14, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »
 "He said that my destiny was to bring about the fall of the Dark Lord, and that I would find him where the sky meets the ground." Shadow still couldn't figure out where it was. The first place he thought of was the horizon, but that couldn't be it. This is frustrating. Why can't I figure it out?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: February 14, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »
- But... by the time we are done with what? Sure the fact that you can die worries me, but the 'when' of it too! And what id we are not done with what you are talking about?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #791 on: February 14, 2011, 09:00:31 PM »
-While I was in the Distrotion World I saw a depiction of the fall of the Dark Lord under it was a inscription that the Chosen hero was to give his life force to seal the Dark Lord away. So I beleve that I will have to give everything I have to stop this. As for Shadow, that is interesting. Hum... Do you know of the mountains in the far north? They are said to touch the sky itself...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: February 14, 2011, 11:16:45 PM »
Siriana woke up into a conversation. Haunter had just finished talking.

Ack. Sorry to interupt, but what did I miss?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #793 on: February 14, 2011, 11:30:58 PM »
-Good to see you are well. I think my new aura is too strong for you. We shouldn't touch. Now back to what I was saying, there is a mountain range in the far north. The peaks are so tall that they touch the sky. The only problem is that there is only one path to the highest peak, and I don't know it. But there is a mercenary that might, His name is Zero. The hard part will be to find him and find a payment he will like. He is very treacherous, he has no master. Just watch your self because he is a Zororark.
Haunter thought that this pokemon was his only hope or he would never mention him.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 11:32:31 PM by Mr._Rex »

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 14, 2011, 11:37:13 PM »
Zororark? Zero the Zororark? For some reason, she remembered that name.