* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 133973 times)

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2010, 05:48:27 AM »

Kino ignored her and went happily sleeping with the clothes he had. Argo and him were so tired, they didn't care if they were dirty. Argo and Kino went sleeping together in a bed happily.

We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2010, 05:51:29 AM »
Amphy went into the bathroom while waiting for Tsubaki to reply and changed into his night clothing and came out casually
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2010, 05:56:27 AM »

Tsubaki dug through her bag and finally was able to pull out a potion handing it to Amphi,"Hm... Maybe I should restock soon..." Tsubaki said, finding a last few potions, "Oh well... She said, she headed towards her bed and pulled the covers over her. She looked down a little because she saw that Kino just ignored her, then she tried to sleep, waiting for tomorrow.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2010, 06:01:47 AM »
Amphy followed his friends leads and also went to the only open bed and crawled in under the covers and had is two partners sleep with him. " I'm glad i finally have some friends," Amphy said directed at Tsubaki. Shenzi and Angel cuddled up to Amphy as he closed his eyes and fell asleep dreaming of the future with his friends and pokemon

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2010, 10:24:28 AM »
((6 Pages people, I mean seriously???))

Deccers and Tatters trained hard, the rain gradually soaking into their clothes and fur.
'I think it may be time to head home, but where shall I go?'He thought to himself.'Anyway, time for one last practise'
'Tatters! Quick Attack!'Tatters became a blur pf purple fur as he ran and charged at an extreme speed. He smashed head first into a small tree, cracking the tree trunk. Tatters began chattering his small victory cry
'Nice work! Now lets head... Shhh, what's that?There seemed to be voices coming from the road by the edge of the forest. Suddenly a girl screamed.
'She might be in trouble!'Thoughts rushed through Deccer's brain like an express train'No, no I can't get involved in this. I don't need anyone else'He scaled a nearby tree to get a better look. Just as he reached the top three figures burst through the bushes. Two boys about his age and a younger girl. The same ones outside the lab this morning, but two boys were missing. Deccers observed them, remaining unseen from his position, until they left, each with a second pokemon.
'Don't worry Tatters, I'd never betray you like that'
'Ratttatatata'He stuttered in thanks. The two of them slipped down the tree, already it was too dark for them to find their way back and the rain was picking up.
'Looks like we're camping out tonight mate..'
((I had to write a long post to keep up with you guys))

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 10, 2010, 04:13:07 PM »
[colur=teal]- Okay Mudkip, time to start training. Let's see what attacks you've got... (consulting pokedex) Ah, tackle and tail whip. It's good, we'll train that.[/color]

Shhshh...

::Bark::

And a poochyena came out from a bush.

- Huh? That's a Poochyena if I'm right, let me confirm using the Pokedex... Right. Great timing Mudkip!

::Grrr... Bwarf grrr::

- Quick Mudkip, show me your tail whip!

Mudkip ran towards the Poochyena and whipped it with it's tail. The Poochyena, surprised counter-attacked with howl.

- What a howl, we must be quick Mudkip, use tackle!

Mudkip jumped at the Poochyena and hit it with his head. The Poochyena was sent off to the nearby tree.

- Great Mudkip, one more!

But the Poochyena took advantage of the tree and propulsed itself on Mudkip, using tackle. Both pokemon collided head-on each other. Both were breathing heavily now.

- Arg! Hold on Mudkip, and be ready.

The Poochyena growled once and charged towards Mudkip, determined to win the battle.

- Now! Dodge and use tackle with all your strength!

The Poochyena was swift and avoided Mudkip's tackle, it did another howl, before charging back at the tired Mudkip.

- Oh no, Mudkip! Dodge the attack!

Mudkip was too tired to move, but looked at Poochyena's movements closely... Suddenly, it used a powerful water gun, throwing the Poochyena in the forest.

- Wow! Great Mudkip! You learned water gun! I never thought you'll grow so fast. You deserve a rest. I'll prepare some food, and we'll sleep in that hammock.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 10, 2010, 06:34:58 PM »
((I'm assuming that Chibivampire will be changing the time of day and weather sooo im gonna post))

Amphy woke up earlier than the other two people in his group, he wasn't sure if it was night or morning, so he quietly went and changed into his swimsuit, as he is too shy to wear the normal bathhouse attire around his new friends, and grabbed a towel from the bathroom and him, Shenzi, and Angel, went to the front desk and asked the clerk if they could go into the mixed hot baths,

"Sure just let me go let you in." The clerk said as she gave a smile and went and let Amphy and his pokemon in
"Thank you miss" Amphy gave a small smile and went in with his pokemon and got into the hot bath

The clerk went away to give Amphy and his pokemon some privacy.  Shenzi jumped right in to the water, but Angel seemed somewhat hesitant.  "Come on Angel the water's nice" Angel decided that it must be fun if Amphy said so, so he also jumped in and relaxed like Shenzi.

"Awwuh, this is so nice and peaceful." Amphy said as he let out a sigh
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:32:33 PM by Amphy »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 10, 2010, 06:44:31 PM »
((Ok, I think it's morning?))

- Wake up Mudkip, it's morning! ^-^ Help me gather some wood, will you?

[............]

- Ah, a nice breakfast to start a day of training. I think that we are ready to go through which forest is it? ... Ah, Petalburg woods. I'll better stock in some pokeballs and potions in Petalburg town. Okay, come on Mudkip, let's go.

Jerry bought some pokeballs along with some potions. He headed towards Petalburg woods, when a kid challenged him in battle. With Mudkip at his side, he battled the trainer easily enough, with a couple of well placed Water Guns and Tackle, the kid was quickly beaten. Into the woods they went...

No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 10, 2010, 07:53:19 PM »
Time Modifier!!

Time

Morning     Noon     Afternoon     Night

Weather

Sunny     Cloudy     Raining     Cold     Windy     Clear   
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:19:34 PM by ChibiVampire »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2010, 08:13:26 PM »
In the woods, Jerry came across a bug catcher challenging him with a Wurmple. "Piece of cake" Jerry thought after scanning Wurmple with his pokedex.

- Mudkip, start with tackle!

- Wurmple, use String Shot!

Mudkip was caught in the silk and was trapped.

- Oh no! Mudkip. Try your water gun!

Wurmple could easily get round Mudkip and used tackle on order of his trainer.

- That's not what I predicted... Mudkip, get up and get ready to counterattack.

- Ok Wurmple, time to finish off, use Poison Sting!

- Woah, dodge quickly Mudkip!

Mudkip dodged at the last moment, and dug its foot a little in the soil, before pulling it up quickly, and throwing a jet of soil in Wurmple's eyes, blinding it.

- What was that? Oh, it was Mud Slap! Way to go Mudkip, now use Water Gun quick!

With combos of Mud Slaps and Water Guns, Mudkip finally took out Wurmple, and became winner of the match, after having learnt a new move.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2010, 08:38:52 PM »

Deccers was woken early by the rise of the sun. Tatters was curled up on his chest, keeping him warm
'Wake up Tatters'He said softly as he stroked the rattata to rouse him. He stood up and bleary eyed surveyed his surroundings.
'The road should just be passed those bushes'Deccers pushed his way through the shrubbery onto the dirt track. Tatters followed behind
Brriiiiiing, briiiiiing
'Who would be calling at this time of morning?'He thought as he looked at the display. 'Beth' it read.
Hello? He answered
'Good morning, Deccers, it's Beth. We have a job for you.'
'Uhh ok, shoot'
'We have a new recruit, his name is Diedrich. We need you to pair up with him. We're not so sure that he holds Team Rocket values at heart. I'm sure you'll be able to... persuade him.'
((Tell me if this is God modding))
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:07:48 PM by Declan_23 »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2010, 08:50:54 PM »

Tsubaki woke up with her two Pokemon, Ralts was stirring in her sleep, probably having a nightmare and Eevee beside her waking her up Ralts finally woke up with a stir, "Are you okay..? Tsubaki asked concerned, Ralts just smiled and jumped to hug her, Tsubaki was surprised but hugged back, and then she brought Eevee, she didn't want her to feel left out, "Well... Now that we are up, lets try that hot spring to relax, Tsubaki smiled, She put down the two of them back on the bed, She went to the bathroom, brushing her teeth, washing her hair and anything she needed done, she walked back into the room seeing Kino asleep still, and finding Amphi gone, "Where could he have gone?" She asked, she picked up the two Pokemon and left, still with the room key, she made her way to the girls locker rooms and washed herself before she went into the water, she also washed Ralts and Eevee while she was at it, she put everything she had in a basket and put it in an open slot in the wall, she picked up a towel, a wraparound, and wore it, She picked up her two Pokemon, holding the towel from falling, She walked outside and into the water, letting her Pokemon free to swim. She sighed in the steam but after a little she saw Amphi nearby, she slowly swam over, holding her towel, the only piece of clothing she had, "Hey, Amphi!" She called out, "How come your wearing a swimsuit..?" She laughed,
((You volunteered to change your post... >.>! Hang on I need to read it... =w=! Too shy... hehe... ^_^! No that's not godmoding... :3))

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 10, 2010, 09:02:02 PM »
"Um..well..yeah...I'm kind of self conscious, about myself, and well I felt more comfortable in a swimsuit" Amphy said with a nervous look on his face Shenzi and Angel came out of the hot spring and went to try and play with Tsubaki's pokemon, as Amphy pulled half his face under water so only his eyes and everything above that was able to be seen, as he wasn't used to a female being around this close to being nude

((Hehe this is fun))

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2010, 09:08:10 PM »
(Sorry about the change of weather =P I did it because Absol is the bringer of storms natural disasters.)
(Oh, and I fixed it. Vampy isn't poisoned)
Diedrich woke up in the morning, after the encounter with the Absol. Of course, he didn't catch it, but he made a note to catch one in the future. He got out of bed and left Team Rocket headquarters, so determined to find a Pokemon, he forgot breakfast! He navigated through the tall grass until he heard a rustle behind him. He turned, Pokeball in hand, to see a scorpion like Pokemon. He threw out his Zubat and promptly ordered Zubat to use supersonic. The Skorupi was now confused, and Diedrich took advantage. "Vampy, use Leech life!"he shouted, the Zubat drained some life from the other Pokemon, and it was now weak. Despite the confusion, the Skorupi landed a bite on Vampy. Vampy, a little shocked from the attack, managed to unleash another leech life. The Skorupi, with a last effort, use poison sting, and Vampy was damaged a little, but not poisoned because he is poison type!. Luckily, the Pokemon fainted shortly after. Diedrich threw a Pokeball at it, and smiled that he had finally caught another Pokemon. He was surprised when he saw a figure standing in front if him, dressed in all black.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:37:54 PM by Mr Pokemon »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2010, 09:09:13 PM »

Tsubaki stepped swam closer, "Ahh. What's the problem? We are friends, No need to be shy or anything..!" Tsubaki smiled, Eevee was playing with the two Pokemon, but Ralts slowly swam her way to Tsubaki, she reached out and picked her up, holding her in her arms so she was still above water, but Tsubaki kept struggling to hold her towel.
((Haha, that's what an RP is, now if there was more people... =w=... Like Kino joining in, or if Diedrich somehow saw Tsubaki like this... x3!!!!!!!!!!))