* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 132301 times)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #300 on: June 12, 2010, 06:12:22 AM »
"Okay then, Kero it is" Poliwag came up and squirted some water at Amphy to make his hair wet, "Ugh... thank you Kero" Amphy laughed quietly
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 12, 2010, 06:18:43 AM »

Tsubaki giggled at Amphi, "Way to go Kero!" She cheered him on smiling this journey was becoming more fun everyday, Tsubaki could only hope for Kino to join them, maybe it would have been better if she didn't go to the Hot Springs, maybe she should have stayed with Kino so he wasn't so lonely.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 12, 2010, 06:21:04 AM »
"Baki?" Amphy stared over at the girl, she seemed to be sort of dazed and lost in thought, "Are you alright?"

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 12, 2010, 06:24:04 AM »

Tsubaki turned to hear Amphi's voice, "Oh... No, its nothing, I'm just a little worried about Kino, should we have left him alone? Even though he wanted to be alone? Tsubaki was confused, not knowing what to do really stressed her out.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 12, 2010, 06:26:45 AM »

Kino climbed Pidgey's pokeball from his book bag and release Pidgey from it. "Hey Pidgey sorry for saying hi late, I'm Kino, your trainer and new friend" Kino said smiling. Pidgey looks happy to be with Kino. "So I think I'll name you Forest since I found you in the forest of course" Kino said laughing, "Would you like that name?" "Pidgey Pidgey!" Pidgey said happily. "Ok, lets get going" Kino said smiling. Kino and Forest left the pokemon center and went to the forest.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 06:36:13 AM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 12, 2010, 06:29:04 AM »
Amphy slid over to be next to Tsubaki and put his hand on her shoulder, "He'll be fine, I know if i was him I'd want my alone time too" Amphy looked down, "I'm kind of glad that i didn't end up in his position though, is that bad?" Amphy seemed confused

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 12, 2010, 06:35:57 AM »

Tsubaki sighed, what Amphi said was a bit mean, "No... That's not bad, just don't say that okay..! I'd want all of us to be together!" Tsubaki said out loud, you could tell she was smiling,

((making maps is fun, I just don't expect anyone to ever use any of mines... I'm almost done with my first one... x3!!))

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2010, 06:39:28 AM »
Amphy went to the opposite side of the spring and relaxed with his pokemon again, they were all curled up sleeping now next to the spring, amphy really didn't want to disturb them, as they seemed so content

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 12, 2010, 06:49:27 AM »

Tsubaki watched Amphi make his way to the other side of the waters, Tsubaki sat still leaning the the edge, "I hope something exiting happens..." She wished to herself, her pokemon came rushing towards her, trying to get her to hold them, or at least lean againste her, Tsubaki smiled at their enthusiasm.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 12, 2010, 06:50:56 AM »
Amphy continued to relax, he let out a big sigh, thinking to himself, (wonder if i'll ever even make it out of this region, i really hope so, there's so many pokemon in the world)

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 12, 2010, 07:31:37 AM »

"Ok Forest, lets get training" Kino yelled, and Forest tweeted. Kino and Forest went looking for a wild pokemon, then a Ekans appeared out of the bushes. "Forest use Tackle!" Kino yelled. Forest went going for a full on tackle but then the Ekans dodged it and use Wrap. The Ekans got Forest, holding Forest as hard as it could. Kino trying to think of a move to get Forest out of the Ekans wrap. "Forest use peck?" Kino said, wondering if Forest knows that move. To Kino's surprise, Forest knew peck. Forest peak grew longer and Forest started to use peck the Ekans, forcing the Ekans to release. Forest got free and retreated away from the Ekans. The Ekans went after Forest, trying to get revenge. "Forest fly around the Ekans with lighting speed!" Kino yelled. Forest did, causing the Ekans to get confuse. Kino saw it a perfect chance to end it "Forest end it now with tackle!" Kino yelled. Instead of Tackle, Forest did quick attack. Forest made the Ekans fall to the ground, fainted. Kino was surprise that Forest learned quick attack. Kino got a pokeball from his book bag, then threw it the Ekans. 1..2..3. Kino obtained a new pokemon, that he really didn't like. "Nice work Forest, I'm proud of you" Kino said happily.   Kino then hugs Forest proudly, Forest tweets happily. Kino and Forest then went to the Inn.
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 12, 2010, 07:36:39 AM »
((I'm sorry, you forgot to add, "To see his good friend Tsubaki," ^_^!!))

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 12, 2010, 10:41:03 AM »
Finally after getting out of the Pertalburg woods, Jerry bumped into a strange character...

- Help me! Someone's being tailing me till here. I was not paying attention at first, but when I made as if I turned the wrong way, the guy still was following me. I am carrying some important packet and I fear that the one tailing me knows that and want to have it. You seem strong, would you help me?

- Sure, let's walk together and if that man shows up, I'll do my best to protect you and the packet.

Jerry saw a flower shop on his way to Rustboro and bought some rare berries. "Nice, let's give Mudkip this Sitrus Berry and Shroomish this Pecha berry to cure it's poison and this Lum berry here, just in case."

- There he is! (yelled the peculiar man)

- Who are you? Why are you trying to steal this packet?

The man, with a big R on his shirt, showed himself and said he was after the packet. This packet, he said, should not be delivered, that it's true owner needs it.

- He's lying, this packet is for the President, and not for a mere gangster.

- Bash it, the Boss will be happy that I got the packet so quickly. Step aside kid and I won't hurt you.

- NEVER! You liar, teach him Shroomish! Use Headbutt!

The man threw out a Raticate which used Quick Attack and threw Shroomish on the ground.

- Hang on Shroomish! Use Mega Drain!

Shroomish drained some energy from Raticate. The Raticate counter-attacked with a powerful super fang. This time, some spores poisoned the Raticate, but Shroomish was getting really tired.

- Good job Shroomish, come back. Mudkip, your turn, and use Mud Slap!

The Raticate, weakened, was now trying desperately to remove the sticky mud from its eyes. Mudkip used Mudslap again and again. The Raticate tried a Jump Kick as a desperate attempt in a random direction. Mudkip dodged it easily and finished it off with a Water Gun.

The Rocket cursed and ran away, angry.

- Thank you for your help. I dare not think what would have happened if you weren't here. I'd like to show you the President. He's in Rustboro, and I guess it's there you are heading to, right?

And off both went to Rustboro, where Jerry hoped to get his first badge as a trainer.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 12, 2010, 12:02:55 PM »

Diedrich turned quickly to face Deccers, surprised he was back so soon. "That was fast.. Have you done this sort of thing before?" He couldn't think of anything else to say.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 12, 2010, 01:45:07 PM »

'None of your business' Deccers replied.'We gotta get out of here.' He noticed the girl from the Pokecentre walking past them.
'Let's follow her. And remember, if Team Rocket get wind that you're not loyal again, somebody worse than me will be here to follow it up. So DON'T let them find out ok?' He set off down the street trying to act inconspicuous.