* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 132467 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #495 on: June 21, 2010, 08:12:04 PM »
- Oh, sorry, I'm Jerry, from Littleroot Town. I'm a pokemon trainer wishing to challenge the Pokemon League and be able to help people in distress someday. This pokenav has some cool feature inside. I've seen the Pokephone and the digital map. Apparently, there are more options that you can discover while you travel.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 21, 2010, 08:19:53 PM »
"Oh, I'm Chaos and i'm also a Pokemon Trainer and that is interesting, how would I get to those features? The PokePhone and Map you were talking about?" Flare still seemed very eager to understand the Poknav's secrets. Just then Aura and Iron returned "When did you guys leave" Chaos said in bewilderment. Riolu said in his way of speaking to Chaos "We went around exploring and who's your friend?" "Oh this is Jerry"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 21, 2010, 08:28:12 PM »
- Hey, so those are your other pokemon? Uh... it's a little awkward for me not to show you mine. Here you go! Come out Kirlia, Zubat and Breloom! We have other friends!

All of them materialized in front of Jerry.

- It's strange, I could practically understand what your Riolu said right now... He definitely is a peculiar pokemon. Here, I'll show you how to use it. Press that button, and the pokenav will open up, with this screen and those buttons. Press here to get to the phone and here to view the map. Press on the zoom here to get more details about a particular town/city or route. Hey, Let's register each other in our pokenav!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 21, 2010, 08:37:28 PM »
"OK, but one more thing how do I register people? Oh and those  are some inpressive Pokemon you have, I tried catching a Shroomish too but it was my first battle and so it got away. But if Aura, that's my Riolu can be heard by you then you may be able to talk to him also. See when I first got him I realized he could talk and so from then on, in our heads we can talk but he may be able to talk to you too. Go on Aura try it!"

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 21, 2010, 08:41:24 PM »

In the long time of awkward silence, Diedrich was thinking of only one thing. Tsubaki. He finally got his head out of the clouds and asked, "What are we here for" to the scientist.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 21, 2010, 08:46:24 PM »
- Hello Aura! You seem pretty strong all by yourself. From your looks, you seem to have passed through many ordeals. Don't worry, I won't ask you for them. I went through many myself, some of which I prefer not to recall. It's impressive that you can communicate with some people... I wished I could do do with some of my pokemon too. You just take care of your master, okay, he may have played pokemon through some games, but he has still a lot to learn in real life, and so do I.

- Oh, I almost forgot my new acquaintances. Here are two eggs I found earlier while taking breakfast. I don't know where they come from, but I don't feel like I need both of them. If you know somewhere where I can give one of them to take care of, I'd be most happy!

- That's okay, if you want to register my number, just tell me and I'll show you how to do it. I won't stay here long, I'm trying to get my third badge, which is across the ocean, at Dewford Town.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 21, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »
"Oh you could hear him that's awesome! Oh and I can take one of your eggs off your hands if you want I could always use an extra Pokemon. Oh and yes I would like to register you. I will be going to Dewford eventualy but I don't know if im strong enough for Brawley yet. It may not look like I've gotten far but all of my Pokemon are level 20 because I've trained such an immense amount here."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 21, 2010, 08:59:00 PM »
- Are you serious? You'll take care of one of them? Ok, you can have one, pick it:

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 21, 2010, 09:02:49 PM »
"The second one it, they both look like they will be  really strong Pokemon though! I think I might be able to tell what Pokemon they are!. Aura touches the egg and feels they're Aura "yep I know what they are!"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 09:17:57 PM by LucarioX »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 21, 2010, 09:09:12 PM »
- Really? You can feel them from outside Aura? You're definitely a most peculiar pokemon. I'll be longing to battle you one day, oh I like tough opponents! Here, Marshtomps seems already excited for more training!

- Fine, you can have the brown egg, I'll keep the deep blue one.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 21, 2010, 09:13:41 PM »
"Yeah I don't think i'll spoil it for you though half the excitment of an egg is seeing it hatch and figuring out what it is." "Yeah all my Pokemon are all excited too!" "At least we both have eager Pokemon!" "Wait wait wait, Jerry do you see something different with my Iron then other Arons?"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 21, 2010, 09:17:01 PM »
- Yes, it's just like my Zubat here, it's is different... I don't know what that actually means... but this here Zubat was tailing me one night, when I helped someone called Yukki. She's is Verdandurf Town right now I guess, with her lover. Mudkip was the one to notice Zubat, and during the night, I caught it.

- My Zubat is green while the other Zubats are blue, and your Aron has a green belly, while the others have grey/black belly. Do you know what that can mean?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 21, 2010, 09:23:04 PM »
"Yes this is true regular Zubats are blue and..well I think I have an idea, I just didn't know if it was possible in the actual Pokemon world. I could be wrong though."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 21, 2010, 09:28:17 PM »
- Well yes? I would be most pleased to hear it if you want to say it.

- Oh, it's been past breakfast time already and I haven't eaten a proper breakfast. I'm setting a campfire here, and eating some more before heading to Mr. Briney's house. You can join us if you want to, and we'll be able to chat more if you want.

- Actually I have other friends too, somewhere in Johto. We parted since we had different goals. I'm sure if you meet them, you'll get fine with them too. I plan on getting to Johto as soon as I get all my badges here.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 09:38:49 PM by Jerry »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 21, 2010, 09:34:50 PM »
I think they are both Shiny Pokemon, no guarantees just a Theory." Yeah after Hoenn i'm going somewhere else too, maybe Sinnoh I don't know yet there's some many possibility's and after we finish here who knows there might be another Region discovered by then. Sure i'll stay here."