* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 132953 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #540 on: June 23, 2010, 07:28:28 AM »
((You really do want that Milotic, do you? :D ))
((Nice Amphy! ))

- Great Chaos! You now have a Feebas. Train it well, I'm use it'll become a powerful Milotic.

- Oh oh oh! Those were some great battles, mateys! It's been a long time since I saw such matches. Congratulations on catching that Feebas young man, they say that when it evolves, it becomes one of the most powerful pokemon in the world. I remember seeing a coordinator use a Milotic in the Grand Festival, and guess what? He won the Trophy.
- All right mateys, I think that we've been here for enough time now. Let's get to Dewford before it gets dark. Peeko! We're setting sail! All aboard!

And there they went, across the ocean... and there, in the distance, land could be seen, it was Dewford approaching...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 23, 2010, 07:33:06 AM »
((thanks Jerry))

Amphi decided to watch the rest of the contests, there were a lot of people participating but only 10 would make it in the end, then its the semi finals, Amphi still hoped he would win it all
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 23, 2010, 07:54:36 AM »
- Ok, here we are mateys! Welcome to Dewford Town!

Jerry and Chaos got out of the boat.

- I'll get some exploring around the island, and perhaps train a little more. From my PokeNav, there's supposed to be a Dark Cave nearby. Sounds fun to explore that bit first. I'll have a go there.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 23, 2010, 01:06:25 PM »
"OK I'm going to stay here and maybe train some, but good luck at Dark Cave!". Jerry and Chaos part for a little while. "OK now where are some Fisherman to battle." "Oh theres one!" Chaos walked over to the guy but he wasn't really dressed like a Fisherman. "Excuse me sir are you a trainer?" "No actually I'm a coordinator I enter contests, why did you want to know?" "Well I'm just looking for people to battle." "Oh sorry, but here you can have this." The guy have him a Blue Pokeblock. "Wow thank you!" "You know that raises Beauty stat, you should give it to Feebas, after a lot of those it will evolve into Milotic" Chaos calls Feebas out from its PokeBall. He puts the PokeBlock near its mouth and it eats it. "Wow Feebas scales are getting shiny!"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 23, 2010, 03:45:11 PM »
Jerry while walking towards the Dark Cave notices a fisherman mending several rods. He approached the latter and asked him if he really owned all these rods.

- Heh! Of course I do! I'm one of the best fishermen around. I've got a variety of different fishing rods. Do you want one? Ok, I'll give you this old rod, this is how I started as a fisherman. Good luck with the fish!

The fisherman continued mending his rods. After thanking him, Jerry went into the cave. It was indeed dark there. Arons, Sableyes, Zubats, Abras, Makuhitas and Nosepasses were living there. Each of Jerry's pokemon went out one after the other to battle the wild pokemon that attacked Jerry. Going deeper within, Jerry found a strange stone, with a dark glow. It was a dusk stone! Further down, he met a Mawile. Marshtomp was the one to battle it. With some Mud Slaps and Mudshots, Mawile was taken down quite easily.

The cave ended there, Jerry couldn't go deeper. Jerry headed back. As he got out of the cave, he was a little dazed by sunlight... it has been a while he has been in the dark, and he waited for some time for his eyes to get used again to sunlight.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 24, 2010, 12:58:04 AM »

Kino
Kino woke up, feeling daze from sleeping. Kino woke up Argo, got his things, and left the Inn with Argo following with him. Kino was going to call Amphy and see how he was doing but that plan got interrupted when Kino saw Violet City's gym. It was his first time seeing a gym and it made him like a real pokemon trainer. Kino went inside the gym, feeling happy that he's going to face a gym leader for the first time.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 01:29:00 AM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 24, 2010, 12:59:58 AM »
Chaos moved on looking for a trainer to battle, with new motivation because his Feebas was one step closer to becoming Milotic. "There's one!"Chaos walked up to the women. "Hello are you a trainer?" "Yes were you looking to battle?" "Yes" "Then you've come to the right place". The women sent out a Gyarados and a Magikarp. Chaos sent out Aura and Iron. Iron ran towards Magikarp and Headbutted it but the Magikarp just flopped around meaninglessly. Aura jumped on Gyarados, ran up its back and hit it with Force Palm. Gyarados hit Aura with a Hydro Pump. Aura flew into the back of the Pokecenter. Chaos ran towards him "Are you okay!!!"Aura started glowing it slowly....grew....grew...grew into a Lucario! "Wow this feels awesome" Aura let loose a bunch of Aura Spheres and then stood up. "Okay back to the battle!" Iron hit Magikarp with a Metal Claw and it was out. Aura with his new power hit Gyarados with a Aura Sphere and it was down too. "Good job guys!" "That was a great battle you work well with Pokemon." "Thank you...you to!". She walked away "Ok now we need to.....oh wait I haven't gave Feebas a Nickname have I....well I guess we can call her Wave." "Fee-bas!" Feebas seemed to really like its nickname.

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 24, 2010, 10:41:48 AM »
Ben, after recieving his recently hatched egg, decided it would be better to head back to Violet city and do some training at sprout tower.

"Welcome" said an old man. "I see you have pokemon with you. I am assuming you have come here to train. Before you fight me, you must first defeat the monks spread throughout this tower."

"Ok, I guess I can do that," Ben said.

And so he went through the tower, knocking out the dozens of bellsprout the monks had, without hardly breaking a sweat.

"You have done well," the old man said. "As I promised, I shall now challenge you."

The old man's first pokemon was a hoothoot.

"Alright, go cyndaquil! Use ember!

The opposing hoothoot managed to dodge the attack, and then used hypnosis on cyndaquil, making it fall asleep.

"Alright, I know what to do," Ben said as he walked up to cyndaquil and fed it a chesto berry. "That should make it better."

Ben's cyndaquil then woke up, looking slightly dazed.

"Now, cyndaquil, Quick Attack!"

The attack connected, and this made the hoothoot weak. The hoothoot then proceeded to fly at cyndaquil with its beak pointed towards it, but missed and struck the ground and managed to get its beak stuck in it.

"Ok cyndaquil, this is your chance! Use your ember, and make it as strong as you can.

The hoothoot then began to frantically try to yank it's beak out, but it was already too late. Ben's Cyndaquil had already finished charging it's ember, and then released it in a flurry of red ashes towards the hoothoot, KOing it almost instantly.

"You have done well. I am pleased to give you this tm that can teach flash to a pokemon. Bellsprout are common pokemon that can learn it. I hope you make good use of it."

Ben thanked the old man and then left.
I like slowpoke.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 24, 2010, 11:08:47 AM »
As Jerry walked, he saw two sad looking women in swimsuit. Jerry walked up to them and asked them what happened. They told him that they just got beaten by a starter trainer with no badges at all, and asked Jerry if he'd like to battle them to cheer them up.

- You're strange... you just got beaten, and you want to challenge me? I will tell you first that I have two badges in my possession. Are you really sure you want to battle?

- Two badges? Well, we'll try to see what we can do! Battle on! Come out Magikarp!
- Come out Gyarados!

Jerry sent out Breloom and Marshtomp. He let them attack first. Magikarp charged onto Marshtomp with tackle. Gyarados used twister on both of Jerry's pokemon who flinched. Breloom was shot down, but she got up quickly. She then used a Mach Punch on Magikarp, while Marshtomp began enduring hits through Bide. Magikarp was thrown skywards, and fell down heavily. It started glowing and then evolved into a Gyarados. Jerry now had two Gyarados to fight.

The first Gyarados used Thrash on Marshtomp, the second one used Hydropump on Breloom who used Mega Drain on the water, nullifying the attack. Marshtomp couldn't take it anymore, and unleashed a powerful beam sending one of the Gyarados to the ground... fainted. The last Gyarados used Hyperbeam on Marshtomp, who used Protect immediately. Breloom in the meanwhile jumped, and used Mach Punch on Gyarados. The latter held on, for the attack was not very effective, and threw an Hyper Beam at Breloom. Breloom fell down and painfully tried to get up. Marshtomp leaped through the air and knocked down Gyarados, he learned Take Down!

- Phew, that was really intense. You beat us despite our two Gyarados... I really thought that Gyarados were strong pokemon...
- It's not how you think a pokemon is, that determines it's strength. It's the input you supply, the trust you have in them which makes them strong. Your Magikarp sensed your determination to win, even though you knew you hadn't a chance to win, and this made it evolve. Treat your pokemon good, and I'm sure they'll go strong.

With that, Jerry went away, and saw Chaos with Feebas.

- So, are you ready to battle Brawly?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 24, 2010, 06:12:30 PM »
"I need to heal up in the Pokecenter first, and then i'll be ready. I think my Pokemon are ready too. Oh yeah Aura evolved into Lucario!" Aura walked up from behind Chaos in his new form. "But anyway I was hoping my Egg would Hatch before the battle but I did just get it. So do you want to come with me when I fight Brawly or say out here? Your choice."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 24, 2010, 06:19:41 PM »
- Sure! I'd like to see how much progress you did. Ok, let's first go to the pokemon center, my pokemon too need to heal.

Jerry and Chaos went in, and healed their pokemon. It was nearly noon... Chaos would surely get his first badge... and Jerry would finally have his third badge.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 24, 2010, 07:01:58 PM »
"OK now I'm ready!" They walked in and there was a man at the door "Watch out for Brawly he's really strong!" "Thank you!". They got to Brawly Hey so you think you have what it takes to beat me?" "Yes I'm ready!". Brawly started with Machop and Chaos sent out his Flare. Flare hit the Machop with an Ember. Machop attacked back with Karate Chop. Flare used Shadow Claw on the Machop but it evaded it and used a Bulk Up. Flare used another Shadow Claw that hit this time but Machop wasn't finished yet it used a Seismic Toss that would have really hurt Flare if it wasn't Fighting Type. Flare used a Peck on Machop that fainted it. Brawly now sent out his Meditite. Chaos Withdrew Flare and sent out Iron. Meditite went first starting off with a Light Screen. Iron used Metal Claw and Meditite started charging a Focus Punch but Iron used a Headbutt before it could finish doing anything. It now used a Bulk Up and Iron used a Ancient Power. Meditite started another Focus Punch and this time Iron missed and Meditite was done charging. It hit Iron with a HARD punch and sent it tumbling a few feet. "Are you okay!!" "Ar...Aron." Iron got back up and with an ounce of its power left it used a Headbutt on the Meditite and finished it also fainting after the Headbutt. It had learned Take Down so it got a strong move out of the harsh fight. "Good job Iron!" Chaos put Iron back in his Pokeball and got ready for Brawly's next Pokemon.

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 25, 2010, 04:55:36 AM »

Ponyta

Watches as the happiny who picked him up and looked after him as the protector of his egg evolved into chansey then evolves into blissey a few second after after facing a group of trainers and winning.
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 25, 2010, 09:03:07 PM »
"This is my strongest one, you'll have a hard time defeating it!" He threw the Pokeball and a Hariyama came out. "Wait I thought you had a Makihuhita!" "I do but I use that because mainly beginning trainers come here. I saw your battle out there and I knew I would have to bring out Hariyama." "OK that's fine 'cause I still got two Pokemon." Chaos sent out Flare again. Hariyama started out with a Belly Drum and Combusken apparently HAD more then Half it's HP because it was hurt by the Belly Drum. Flare pecked Hariyama. Hariyama used Fake Out, but it missed. Flare jumped at Hariyama clawing it with shadows. Hariyama used Earthquake and Flare was out. "Good job Flare!" Chaos withdrew Flare "OK Aura we can do this." He sent out Aura. "I'm ready for anything!" Aura started off by hitting the Hariyama with a Force Palm. Hariyama used a Fake Out "Wow this is strong! But I'm still stronger!" Aura used an Aura Sphere on Hariyama's stomach. "Hari-Hariyama!" "A weak spot!" Hariyama used Earthquake and really hurt Aura but he was still OK he finally hit Hariyama with another Force Palm in the stomach and fainted it. "Wow that battle was intense!" "Same here I really enjoyed the battle." "Here take these: He gave Chaos TM Bulk Up, HM Flash and a Gym Badge!" "Wow thank you!"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 26, 2010, 08:06:08 AM »
- Nice battle Chaos. My turn to show what I can do!

- Wait! You too want to challenge me? Let me heal my pokemon first.

- Ok, no problem, I'm just all excited over the battle you two just had. <=)

- Okay, I'm ready! I'll use five pokemon in this match, be ready!
- All set!

Brawly sent out Machoke. Jerry chose Zubat. Machoke used foresight and identified Zubat, while Zubat started off with Confuse Ray. The confused Machoke hurt itself in its confusion, and Zubat took advantage of the situation to launch a powerful Wing Attack. Still confused, Machoke launched a Cross Chop randomly and missed Zubat who once again hit Machoke with a Wing Attack. Machoke regain its self, and used Seismic Toss on Zubat. It did quite some damage, but Zubat could still use another Wing Attack yet, to faint the Machoke.

Brawly then sent out Medicham. Zubat used Confuse Ray before it could attack, and the latter hurt itself. Zubat used Leech Life, regaining some HP, while the Medicham was still confused. Zubat then used Bite, flinching the Medicham. Medicham used Bulk Up when it was no more confused, but Zubat confused it again with Confuse Ray. Zubat launched some more Wing Attacks and Medicham was KOed.

The next was Primeape, Jerry chose Breloom for this match. Breloom started fast with a Mach Punch, a critical hit! Primeape's Anger Point activated and it's attack was Maximised. It used Swagger, confusing Breloom but raising it's attack. The Breloom ate her held Lum berry and smapped out of confusion. It used another Mach Punch, another lucky cirtical hit, sending Primeape down.

Brawly then chose Hitmonlee, while Jerry used Marshtomp against it. Marshtomp used Mus Slap, while Hitmonlee attempted a Hi Jump Kick. The blinded Hitmonlee missed its attack and fell down, hurting itself. Marshtomp then used Mud Shot to slow it down. The slowed down Hitmonlee missed its Rolling Kick. Marshtomp then started preparing Water Gun while the Hitmonlee ran towards him with Mega Kick. It interrupted Marshtomp's attack, and sent Marshtomp on the ground. Marshtomp got up and readied another Water Gun. Hitmonlee used Mega Kick again, but this time, Marshtomp dodged the attack and projected a powerful jet of water at the Hitmonlee, which fainted.

- You're tougher than I thought. Time for Hariyama!
- Thanks Brawly, but let's make it quick, go Kirlia!
- If you wish trainer.

Hariyama, used Fake Out, flinching Kirlia. Hariyama then used Belly Drum, maximising its attack, but leaving it more vulnerable. Kirlia used Double Team and several replica of Kirlia appeared on the field. Kirlia, used Clam mind, focusing on its special attack and its special defense. Hariyama hit the replicas one by one using Arm Thrust and was dangerously approaching Kirlia.

- Now Kirlia! Psychic!

The replica of Kirlia merged, and Kirlia used it's most powerful attack, Psychic, boosted by Clam Mind, Hariyama was sent flying against the wall, before it could move, Psychic struck again, this time, sending Hariyama against the roof. Hariyama fell down heavily, and didn't have the strength to go on battling.

- Your Kirlia is really strong... I never thought that such a potential could be obtained with a pokemon. You deserve my Knuckle badge. Go on, take it, together with this TM, my favourite; Bulk Up.

Jerry went out of the Gym with Chaos, now with another destination, Lavaridge Town more determined even to get his next badge.