* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Eternal War  (Read 70512 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
[RP] Eternal War
« on: July 19, 2012, 01:26:26 AM »
PLOT
 Eons ago the Titans undisputedly ruled the lands of the Overworld. While under their control, chaos reigned, and monsters roamed freely terrifying mortals and wreaking havoc wherever they went. This was all very short lived though, as Cronus, leader of the Titans and Lord of Time, received a prophecy from his mother Gaea, stating that one of his children would attempt to overthrow and imprison him. Taking precautions Cronus swallowed each one of his children immediately after birth.

However by their sixth child, Cronus's wife Rhea,  was angered by Cronus's actions. She craftily replaced baby Zeus with a rock swaddled in clothing. Cronus, thinking the rock was Zeus, swallowed it. Rhea then snuck baby Zeus to the cave where Amalthea, the divine goat, resided. Amalthea suckled and raised the infant Zeus until he was strong enough to survive on his own. Zeus returned to Mt. Etna, the home of the Titans. Cronus, unaware the boy was his son took him on as his personal servant. He received a drink from Zeus, unaware that his own son had poisoned it. Soon after drinking it, Cronus regurgitated Zeus's brothers and sisters; Poseidon, Hades, Demeter, and Hera. Cronus then realized who Zeus was, and the Everlasting Battle between the Gods and Titans began.

It is now the twenty first century and the war between the Titans and the Gods still rages on, but slowly the Olympian's powers are waning. Zeus, now king of the Gods and ruler of the skies, has  been captured and forced to trade places with Atlas to hold up the World. The Demigods, children of the Gods, have begun a desperate on Mt. Etna where the Titans reside, hoping to catch them off guard and free Zeus. They were intercepted at the gates of Mt. Etna by an army of men and women with powers that mysteriously resembled those of the Titans. After a long and one-sided battle, the Demigods were defeated. Some fled, most were captured or killed and a few even stooped so low as to join the Titan.  In this time of war and mistrust only one thing is sure...
The final battle is approaching.
--
Rules

1. No God-modding. We WILL NOT accept this, AT ALL. Please notify immediately, ESPECIALLY if it's one of the GMs.
2. No killing off character without consent of the other RPer.
3. Posts must be at 4-6 sentences MINIMUM. It's not impossible.
4. There will be a three strike warning system. If you refuse to listen to the warnings, you will be booted.
5. No Over-Powered or Under Powered, very strict! We want to see every RPer's OC at their best.
(GMs #1, #2, and our Temp/Replacement GM may change the rules according to as they see fit. Please try to understand)

(Maps will be added and updated as the story progresses. There are more maps to be seen, don't worry.)

A Note from GM #1: WhatThePumpkin here! This is, if you can't tell, a remake of Throne of Time, an RP made by The-Blades-Slave, earlier on in the year. Someone here on P.U. believed that it had potential, but due to some events, caused it to fall apart, and fail. This person believed that it should've been given a second chance. This RP is basically, that second chance. This RP, although with the same type plot, is not going to be EXACTLY like it's predecessor, Throne of Time. There have been some MAJOR plot edits to the entire thing. I know some of you might not be enthusiastic about seeing this RP again, but please, give it a chance.
If you see ANYTHING wrong with this, or have a problem with something that's happening, PLEASE NOTIFY either Me or Blades (or, after August 15th for Blades, and 27th for me, Meowth) about it, and we will see what we can do. Although the plot is already determined, you may feel free to make ANY suggestions you want, via PM, to Me, Blades, or Meowth. Thank you~

--
GMs: WhatThePumpkin and The-Blades-Slave
Sub-GM/Replacement GM: Meowth
--
OOCC Page: http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,4591.new.html#new
Profile Page: http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,4592.msg118043.html#msg118043

JerryEDIT: Approved
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 12:13:36 PM by Jerry »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Eternal War
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 11:55:48 AM »
Defeated, Somber, and Dull: the three words to describe the mood of the Mount. Etna prison.
The dark corridors, lit only by torches, were quiet, save for the occasional deep breath, or the scratching noise of a rat or ungodly insect crawling across the flooring or walls. As a prisoner on the side of the Gods, you laid in the middle of the floor, the dampness of the humid Mediterranean air sinking into the rags you had been provided with after the strip search. You would know to stay still laying on the ground, careful not to anger the unwelcome cellmates. Although the cells were damp, smelled of mildew, and were, in any other ways, untidy, most kept their mouth shut. They were lucky to still be alive, unlike many of their comrades who had rushed into battle by their side.
Loud footsteps fill the corridor, as a guard passes by. He turns to look at each and every one of you as he passes, a smirk of amusement on his face. He seems to be mocking you, swinging his keys like he owns the place. Like he's the one who locked you up. He moves to the end of the corridor, but instead of turning the corner, and continuing with his patrol, he sits down, back against the wall.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 12:08:43 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan sat quietly, his pale eyelids closed and his hands tucked under his head, supporting it. He reached is arm around to his back, the dirty rags he was stuck in making him itch, and winced in pain as he touched the scar. Almost fourteen years old and yet the scar still felt like it had just been healed and hurt him badly. He watched as the guard walked by and heard Daylin shout from the cell next door

Wipe that smirk off your face! We're gonna get out of here and then we are going to kill you!

Tylan spoke, his voice carried by the slight wind that always surrounded him, barely being heard above the sound of rummaging rats.

Daylin, give up. We were weak and got ourselves captured. We have no power here, we have no weapons, what shreds of hope can you possibly cling to?

There was a loud metallic noise of something hitting metal, followed by the sound of Daylin swearing loudly.

Not even you can break steel Daylin.

Footsteps echoed around the room next to Tylans, showing Daylin was pacing. He punched the wall and said

Tylan, I swear on the River Styx we will get out of here alive!

Tylan just sighed and gently began to drift in and out of sleep.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 12:10:23 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 01:34:34 PM »
I was in a cell neer them, sitting in a corner. I've tried using my power to break free, but it turns out my bounds were cursed bounds, making me unable to use my powers with them on. The guard passed by, taunting us with the keys, and I looked down to try and ignore him. There had to be a way out of here.

Wipe that smirk off your face! We're gonna get out of here and then we are going to kill you!

Daylin, give up. We were weak and got ourselves captured. We have no power here, we have no weapons, what shreds of hope can you possibly cling to?

I stood up and walked to the bars of the cell to see if the guard was still there. It looked like he was a bit farther at the end.

I started whispering. If I could, I would use my power, but the titans already knew about it, so they gave me cursed binds.

I sat back down in my cell, thinking about a way out of here.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 03:29:06 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 07:16:23 PM »
Ayara:
I watched as the guard walked by, mocking us and swinging his keys. I could hear some of the other prisoners yelling at the guard, or talking to each other.
"Wipe that smirk off your face! We're gonna get out of here and then we are going to kill you!"
There was a clanging, as if someone had charged their cell bars.
Not even you can break steel Daylin.
A new voice.
If I could, I would use my power, but the titans already knew about it, so they gave me cursed binds.
I glanced at my hands, but didn't bother to try my fire. It was obvious that it wouldn't work, not with these shackles on.
...Artemis. You awake?
Across the hallway, in the cell opposite me, I saw a familiar pair of gold eyes open and look back at me.
Yes.
I moved forwards towards the bar, glancing both ways down the hall. I could see the guard, now seated at the end of the hallway, relaxing and leaning against the wall. I grit my teeth.
They're got my fire sealed. You noticed anything we could use to get out of here?
No, not yet. Perhaps we should ask some of our neighbors.
I guess. 
I took a breath so as to call out to the others.
Er, sister, perhaps I should do the talking. Diplomacy is not your forte.
I gave her a look.
Fine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artemis:
I internally sighed in relief as sister agreed to have me do the talking.
Sister's skills do not lie in speaking...
I shifted forwards, closer to the bars, and called out to the others softly, so as not to alert the guard-
Excuse me. Have any of you noticed anything that could be used to our advantage? Perhaps to escape?
I could see sister moving forward in her cell across from me, shackles apparent on her hands. They're probably what's sealing her fire.
If we want to get out, the best idea would be to work together...
I could hear Ayara grumbling in her cell.
Yeah, and when we do get out, I'mma sock that guard for looking like he owns us...
I rolled my eyes and waited to see if anyone would reply.

(I'm assuming it's sorta dim in there, which is why I said Ayara could see Artemis' eyes. Both of their eyes show up relatively well in darkness/semi-darkness.)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:40:42 PM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 07:23:38 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

Daylins' voice dropped to a quiet whisper as he spoke to the girl with golden eyes across the hallway.

No, I do have strength, maybe even enough to slightly bend the bar in a way I could escape.

Tylan sighed as his brother gave the people false hope.

Daylin you know very well you cannot bend those bars, even without those shackles sucking your strength. I don't have a pair of shackles stopping my abilities, but they would be no use to you as of now.

He sighed, they were all truly doomed.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 07:29:07 PM »
I looked over at one cell, a girl was talking to someone aross her cell, but I couldent hear them clearly. I looked around my cell. Steel and stone, i couldent dig through it with my bare hands without breaking them. And even if I could dig out of here, I would be too tired to fight, so that would just get me and possibly the others killed.

My thoughts were interupted when one of the girls spoke softly. Excuse me. Have any of you noticed anything that could be used to our advantage? Perhaps to escape?
I looked around my cell. Prettymuch anything would be handy right now. Even a ro-...... there was a rock in one of the corners of my cell. I krept to there and picked it up.

I have a rock.... sorry but that's prettymuch all I have...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:34:43 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 07:40:20 PM »
Ayara:
I listened as Artemis talked to the others.
"No, I do have strength, maybe even enough to slightly bend the bar in a way I could escape."
Almost immediately, another voice spoke.
Daylin you know very well you cannot bend those bars, even without those shackles sucking your strength. I don't have a pair of shackles stopping my abilities, but they would be no use to you as of now.
I grit my teeth again.
I dunno what you can do, but I'm getting outta here, no matter how long it takes.
I tried slamming my shoulder against the bars, to test their strength.
Dammit all to Hades! If they hadn't stuck these shackles on me, I could burn my way out!
I could hear Artemis sigh.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artemis:
I sighed as I heard sister slam the bars and then start cussing.
Sister, even if you could, you'd be exhausted. You'd be in no condition for a fight, and would just get caught again. That'd do us no good.
I could see her glaring at me.
It's better then sitting here, doing nothing!
I gave her a look.
...Alright, fine...
I looked back over as one of the others began to speak.
I have a rock.... sorry but that's prettymuch all I have...
I thought for a second.
Well, that's a start. Maybe we can use it for something. I can't think what right now, but keep it handy. You never know when an opportunity may arise.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:46:46 PM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 07:48:21 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

DAylin laughed as a thought suddenly hit him. His voice low so the guard, whos attention had been attracted by Ayaras string of swears, wouldn't take further notice.

Why not slide the rock too Tylan, his hands are free. Maybe he can toss it at the guard.....

He quickly followed this by chuckling softly into his hands. Tylan yawned and then his voice rising slightly above a whisper said

Hey, violent girl, I just got my brother to calm down, now you be quiet, I need to sleep.

Then he looked at the other girl with glowing golden eyes, the one he could actually see from a slight distance (Artemis).

Why are you so optimistic? We are gonna die in here. I failed, I couldn't protect my younger brother and don't deserve to live. But from you two even being you are, much like me, weak.

(Tylan tends to pick fights without even realizing it, forgetting other people aren't detached from almost everything in the world like him.)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:52:37 PM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 07:58:07 PM »
Why are you so optimistic? We are gonna die in here. I failed, I couldn't protect my younger brother and don't deserve to live. But from you two even being here I can tell you were weak as well as me.

I held back a laugh from that comment.

You say that and yet you want out as much as us. Out of everyone here I should be called the weakest... and mabye the most cowardly...

I kirled into a ball in a corner.

Afterall.... I killed my best freind so I wouldent be killed myself, then think i can just flee and make everything better.... I failed to repent for killing him... You say your giving up after losing one battle? Well I lost countless and I'm still fighting.

(Tell me if there's somehting wrong and I'll fix. )
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:07:43 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 08:15:34 PM »
Ayara:
I listened while Artemis talked to some of the others. Rocks, throwing...Gods, I just wanna burn my way outta this damn place.
Hey, violent girl, I just got my brother to calm down, now you be quiet, I need to sleep.
I bared my teeth.
I'd have to say, if that other guy's your brother, I think I prefer him over you. I'd rather die trying than sleep my life away in some cell.
I turned away, about to say something to Artemis, when the voice continued.
Why are you so optimistic? We are gonna die in here. I failed, I couldn't protect my younger brother and don't deserve to live. But from you two even being here I can tell you were weak as well as me.
That ticked me off. I surged to my knees, turning back to the bars and glaring towards the voice, my teeth bared. My eyes were probably flickering (they look like fire, remember?).
Weak?! Did you just call us weak?! I can show you who's weak! Say that to my face, you jackass!
Artemis:
I was about to reply to the voice's question when sister went off.
I could kick you ass any da-
I looked at Ayara sternly.
Sister! That's enough. I'm sure he meant no offense.
She cut off, obviously still fuming. I could see her eyes flickering, although that's how they always were.
One of the others began to speak again, obviously aimed at the first voice.
You say that and yet you want out as much as us. Out of everyone here I should be called the weakest... and mabye the most cowardly...Afterall.... I killed my best freind so I wouldent be killed myself, then think i can just flee and make everything better.... I failed to repent for killing him... You say your giving up after losing one battle? Well I lost countless and I'm still fighting.
I looked in the direction the voice had come from. He seemed so sad. I could feel it.
...Well, I don't know what happened to you two, and I won't pretend I do. But I have to disagree. The very fact that you're here, in these dungeons, means you were fighting. That in and of itself means something, although it's meaning may differ for everyone here.
I glanced at sister, knowing she was going to say something. Her teeth were bared, and she was facing away from the direction of the voice.
This world is gonna screw with us. In fact, it's probably screwed with everyone here. Otherwise we wouldn't be sittin in cells. But you deal with that your own way, and no one's gonna be able to tell you how. So figure it out yourself. Cuz I'm not gonna sit and listen to no sob story.
I sighed.
Please take no offense. My sister means no harm. She's just not the best at being polite.
Hello there.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 08:27:06 PM »
Alala

"Will you all calm down already I was trying to take a nap...Please think before you try to break out of here..."
"Do you know what is outside right? A bunch of Titans that hate our guts....Do any of you know how many there is?"
"My guess is no. So before you do anything rash please consider the following..."
"We break out...Possibly be outnumbered and just get slaughtered..."
"We stay here....Try to find an opportunity to find out what is out there and possibly where our armor and weapons are..."

Sighing a bit.

"Then once we have more knowledge of everything then we can formulate a plan of escape if even possible.."

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:38:14 PM by nightshade06 »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 08:28:12 PM »
I was listening quietly thinking of a stradegy. One of the girls was really nice- nicer than most demi-gods- while the other was a bit cold.

Please take no offense. My sister means no harm. She's just not the best at being polite.

I looked over to her, trying to keep a smile on my face.

No, it's alright, I'm used to that kind of treatment.

Then I thought for a moment.

But she's got a point, we need to stop moping and try to figure out how to get out of here...

I look at my rock. It was unlikely, but mabye I could use it... I got lost in thought.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 08:32:52 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan ignored the girl from earlier, she was obnoxious and her yelling hurt his ears.

...Well, I don't know what happened to you two, and I won't pretend I do. But I have to disagree. The very fact that you're here, in these dungeons, means you were fighting. That in and of itself means something, although it's meaning may differ for everyone here.

Tylan opened his mouth about to respond when he was cut off.

This world is gonna screw with us. In fact, it's probably screwed with everyone here. Otherwise we wouldn't be sittin in cells. But you deal with that your own way, and no one's gonna be able to tell you how. So figure it out yourself. Cuz I'm not gonna sit and listen to no sob story.

He sighed.

I have no sob story, I deal with my own problems. I only fought in the battle to defend my brothers. Also little girl who is yelling, I would stake my life on the claim you could not kick my ass.

Daylins eyes began to glow a demonic red, showing he was truly angered.

Why are you being such an asshole Tylan? These people are just trying to help us!

Tylan sighed, his voice heaving and for the first time since he had been thrown in the cell he opened his radiant white eyes.

Daylin, I fight with these people because they cling to hope. They have no hope, we're not going to make it out of here alive. Much like yourself Daylin, you are weak and pitifully cling to nonexistent hope.

A feral snarl tore through Daylins throat.

No hope? No hope? How can you say that Tylan? Where their is a will, the gods will offer us a way!

Tylan rolled his eyes, how pitiful could Daylin be?

No, we may be the children of the gods, but we have to get out of things like this ourselves.

Daylin grolwed in anger and siad

When I get out of here I am kicking you ass Tylan.

And I greatly look forward to the next time I can put you in your place Daylin.

Over there argument they had completely missed the child of Athena speaking along with the boy from earlier.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 08:37:32 PM »
Alala

Sighing again as they all started fighting with one another...

"HEY!!! SHUTUP! Fighting is not helping our situation any.."

Sitting up next to the bars to the hall part of the cells...

"If we are going to get out of here does anyone know where they are keeping our weapons?"
"If we do break out of here what are we gunna do just run outside and hope they all just say..."

"Oh good golly! They broke out! Well congrats on succeeding you can be on your way now and thanks for staying at our luxury prison.."

"I doubt it.." "Please stop fighting...At least untill we are in the clear."