* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 516382 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Windy>
« Reply #1005 on: October 24, 2011, 05:23:40 PM »
Volcarona slowly awaked and flaped her wings to float, soon as she sees Jerry shivering a bit, she leans to him, since her ability was Flame Body, she tryed to warm him up

"good morning"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: October 24, 2011, 05:33:15 PM »
- Hey, good morning Volcanora, thanks!

Jerry was already feeling warmed. He didn't quite know how the people in this town could withstand such a cold everyday. Anyway, that wasn't the point.

- Okay everyone, I'm planning to get my seventh badge today, and I picked Monferno, Volcanora and Hex for that.

But looking around, he realised that Hex was nowhere to be seen again, nor was the black stone.

- Anyone seen Hex?

Just then Ruby came in.
- Good morning Jerry! I hope you had a better night than I think. And if you're wondering where Hex could be, don't worry, I saw him leaving last night with the black stone. I'm sure they'll be back soon. Afterall, everytime he was away, he wasn't in trouble, right?

Jerry sighed, but Ruby was right. No matter how many times Hex disappeared, he had been making too much fuss and this resulted in more worry than good.
- Yea, you must be right. And since I can't make the Gym Leader wait like that... if Hex doesn't show up soon, I'll take Archeops instead. Okay, let's have breakfast now, I don't want to fall down lifeless while battling Brycen. said Jerry laughing. - His pokemon must have been really tough to be able to beat three trainers at the same time. We better get prepared.

Upon those words, Jerry, his pokemon and Ruby accompanied with Reimu went to the cafeteria.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: October 24, 2011, 05:37:57 PM »
Volcarona nods hearing Jerry and follows him close floating beside him

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: October 24, 2011, 06:20:17 PM »
There was some of the meal of the day before at the cafeteria, which meant another feast! It seemed that most people were still asleep too, with all the confetti and ribbons on the floor, it was almost certain that they had partied all night.

Everyone had their share of food and Jerry was quite sad that his plate was empty after a while.
- Okay, Hex didn't show up... I guess we'll have to battle Brycen without him... Let's get Archeops!

Jerry got up, retrieved Excadrill and Zebstrika and walked towards the reception where they met Nurse Joy. After acknowledging that Archeops was now ready for battles again, Jerry went into his room to see an ever happy Archeops!
- I'm glad you're well now Archeops. Are you ready to take on Brycen? His pokemon, I suspect are all ice types, and I think you can get some pretty good hits on them.
*Arch!*Arch!* said Archeops confidently.
- I'm glad you are! Let's go then!

They all went back at the reception, where Jerry took a few super potions. His last trip did quite take his reserves.

[...]

Entering the Gym, Jerry was amazed by all the ice structures making the inside of it. Bridges, slopes, walls, even the floor was frozen! Looking above all those, Jerry finally saw Brycen waiting for him, over the other end of the Gym.

- I guess the aim is to get there safely...

Jerry was about to jump on the icy floor when someone shouted.
- Woah kid, hold on!

Jerry stopped dead in his go and almost fell down.
- What now? asked Jerry a little annoyed.
- Don't go there! Brycen's pokemon were tired after yesterday and the path has not been strengthened. It might very well break into pieces I'd leave you to count and you'd be falling down.
- Huh? But then, how did Brycen go there?
- There? Where?

Jerry was getting more annoyed now...
- There! said Jerry pointing in the direction, but to his surprise, Brycen wasn't there. He appeared sliding in front of him on the ice.
- There you are young trainer. Rufus is right. With your inexperience on ice and with your pokemon, I doubt that it's safe that any of you try to make it there. I have lived with ice for a long time, and I know where to get a sure step.
- Where did you...? You were right there moments ago?
- Oh, I made my way here as soon as I saw you. Now, come with me to the battleground.

Brycen revealed a door behind the wall to their left and showed them in. Inside was all what was needed for a battle... it was surprising to see so much, yet, it didn't seem as big from outside.
- Impressed, aren't you? Anyway, let's get to business. Choose your three pokemon, and let the battle start!
- Okay, I'll have Archeops, go!

Archeops moved forward and landed on the ground. He was as ready as ever.
- Very well, I'll call forth Vanillish!

Archeops started hovering at the sight of his opponent, ready to strike.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: October 24, 2011, 08:47:41 PM »
Volcarona was behind jerry looking at the battle interested in what was going to happen, she took attencion to the match

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: October 25, 2011, 08:27:51 PM »
- Use Frost Breath!
- Block it with Dragonbreath!

The two attacks crashed into each other in a huge cloud of smoke.
- Acid Armor then Mirror Shot!
- Use Agility then Ancient Power!

The two pokemon boosted their stats while waiting to get a better visual and as soon as they could see each other, they fired their moves.
- Astonish!

Before the two attacks collided, Vanillish rushed forwards getting past middle of the field, through the new cloud of smoke and lunged itself at Archeops with full strength, throwing the latter a little aback.
- Use Acrobatics then attack with Ancient Power!
- Frost Breath again!

Archeops positioned itself to attack Vanillish, but the latter had turned only to attack him with Frost Breath. Archeops moved again in his swing using another Acrobatics and executed Ancient Power on the Vanillish.
- Counter with Mirror Shot!
- Dodge then Dragon Breath!

Unfortunately for Archeops, the attack of Vanillish was tricky and before he could realise it, Archeops was mislead by illusions and got hit by the attack.
- Astonish again!
- Get up Archeops and use Crunch!

Vanillish got closer to hit Archeops, and to its dismay, it was met with a jaw full of razor sharp teeth.
- Dragon breath!
- Vanillish, Frost Breath!

The Vanillish still trapped between the jaw of Archeops couldn't react in time and got hit directly with Dragon Breath, knocking it out.
- And I thought it would have been easier... Come back Vanillish. I'll choose Cryogonal for this round!

A Cryogonal just like the one Jerry saw the day before appeared. Jerry cringed at this sight, but shrugged off the idea.
- Well done Archeops, you can have some rest. Monferno, I know you can do it!

Monferno moved forward with a determined look on his face. He could guess what to expect, after having battled Cryogonal in Twist Mountain.
- Use Reflect!
- Mach Punch!

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1011 on: October 25, 2011, 08:40:09 PM »
I was a bagon again. I was back in the dragon colony I ran away from. I was on a cliff, I looked around. I couldn't see anything but a Seviper, it was getting closer, and hissing so loud. He was trying to push me off the cliff, it had the same scar as the one following me. It lunged and I fell of the edge of the cliff...

I shot strait up from a dead sleep. I knew it was a dream, but it felt so very real. I got to my feet and left the pokecenter. I went to the Gym looking for the human. The main area was fenced off, preventing me from going that direction, but there was a door off to the left. I waddled in just in time to see the human's Archeops take out the Vanillish. The Gym Leader sent out a Cryogonal, the human and I cringed at the same time. He called back his Archeops and sent out a Monferno. The Monferno took off at blinding speeds towards the Cryogonal as soon as he commanded it, no wonder he was so strong. If anyone could help me evolve it was him.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: October 25, 2011, 08:58:06 PM »
Volcarona was still watching the battle and looked back, seeying Shelgon watching and nods to him

"what do you think of him?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1013 on: October 25, 2011, 09:12:56 PM »
"what do you think of him?"

-If I wasn't so adamant on returning to my colony to show off my final evolution I would become one of his Pokemon. He is great. I have a unrelated question, have you seen a Seviper hanging around?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: October 25, 2011, 09:55:33 PM »
-If I wasn't so adamant on returning to my colony to show off my final evolution I would become one of his Pokemon. He is great. I have a unrelated question, have you seen a Seviper hanging around?

Volcarona shakes her head

"no, i havent,"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1015 on: October 25, 2011, 11:06:39 PM »
-Never mind then. So, how long have you been traveling with this human?

A cold chill ran down my spine, he only wanted me to know he was here. What did he want? That is all I could think.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: October 25, 2011, 11:43:43 PM »
"for a while now, its been great i evolved because i was with him, it gave me the courage to never give up"

nods looking at him

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 26, 2011, 01:19:53 PM »
Monferno got the opportunity to give the first hit, but after that, the Cryogonal had a robust defence.

- Monferno, ready? Fire Spin!
- Hmph, you think that this will work? Rapid Spin!

Just as Cryogonal seemed surrounded by flames from Monferno, the ice pokemon started spinning in the opposite direction, eventually absorbing the motion of the attack and slowing down Cryogonal, which was not in a position of attack.
- Frost Breath!
- Monferno, Flame Wheel!

Monferno engaged his attack and went straight through the attack of Cryogonal. The latter's attack wasn't weak at all, and was giving difficulty to Monferno. So much so that Monferno's attack and that of Cryogonal neutralised each other at the same time.
- Mach Punch again! shouted Jerry as Monferno was now nearer to Cryogonal.
- Use Rapid Spin and Aurora Beam Cryogonal!

The pokemon generated a strong current of revolving air around it, slowing down Monferno's approach and as he got nearer, the Cryogonal fired Aurora Beam. The multicoloured attack hit Monferno and threw him on his back.
- Now, Frost Breath!
- Get up and use Fire Spin quick!

Monferno got up with difficulty, but right in time to throw swirling flames on the icy attack. This time though, the flames won over and effectively trapped Cryogonal.
- You already forgot? Rapid Spin!
- Quick, now is your chance, Mach Punch and Close Combat!

Monferno rushed forwards with a glowing fist. Cryogonal had started spinning just as Monfernowent through the firey wall to deliver the blow. The fighting type attack combination, coupled with the flames imbued from the flames got the best out of the Cryogonal which was thrown crashing in the wall.
- Hmm that was a good move. And I won't repeat the same mistake of underestimating the speed of your pokemon. Next one then. Come back Cryogonal. Be prepared for Beartic!

The white bear materialised in front of Jerry and Monferno, looking stronger than the previous two pokemon.
- Okay, I know I can do this. Monferno, good work! Volcanora, I count on you!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: October 26, 2011, 02:41:34 PM »
"well looks like its my turn, i will see you later"

Volcarona said to Shelgon and went to the field ready to battle glaring at Beartic

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 26, 2011, 03:07:28 PM »
- Use Swagger!
- Don't let yourself be affected and use Quiver Dance!