* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 451746 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Clear>
« Reply #585 on: April 02, 2011, 08:01:18 PM »
Chansey, use Soft boiled then refresh. Roselia, use Aromatherepy afterwards.

You have those pokemon?!

Some of my sisters were training some, including me.

Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: April 03, 2011, 02:50:07 AM »
I explore the city, and come face to face with a man wearing a silly uniform.

- What are you lookin at? I'm in Team Plasma!

He sends out a Sandile, and I send Hitmonchan.

- I don't really want to hurt your Pokemon..

He ignores me and starts the battle.

- Sandile, Sand Tomb!

Hitmonchan gets covered in Sand, and coughs some out after the move.

- Mach Punch, now!

The super-effective attack faints the Sandile.

- Oh no! Sandile, go for it!

He sends out his second Sandile.

- Hitmonchan, Agility for speed!

- Use Assurance!

The attacks power is doubled, and Hitmonchan feels very tired.

- Cmon, get up! Mach Punch like before!

He charges up to his opponent and faints it with the move. I put him back in his Pokeball. The Team Plasma grunt runs away and drops 600 Pokes on the way. I pick it up, claiming it as prize money. I walk to the PokeCenter, proud that I beat a trainer in front of a group of people.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:54:38 PM by Jerry »

Offline Aka-Kami

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Words go here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: April 04, 2011, 02:29:52 PM »

I pull myself out of the water, and see Jerry floating away in the distance. I yell out his name and run along the river, but I can't hold my breath for long.

- Oh, no, no! Jerry! everything's going wrong!
((This happened during the storm.))

I wake up on Zebstrika's lap. I quickly pull myself together, feeling a little dizzy. I pull out a bottle of water and feed it to Zebstrika, and have a sip myself.I hop onto him. I put my hoodie on, signal him to go, and he gallops to the buldings we saw earlier.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 03:05:20 PM by Ruby »

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: April 05, 2011, 04:26:10 AM »
I walk out of the PokeCenter, packed with potions. I leave the city altogether, and venture out into the woods (Again :|). I go deeper and deeper, finding some unusual stone structure on the ground. I look into the distance, and see a massive building with white smoke coming out from the wide chimney. I enter the building.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: April 06, 2011, 05:57:34 PM »
After an hour of walk, Jerry finds himself at the place where the bridge collapsed under them the previous night. The water strangely was calm, as if nothing had happened. The only thing which seems to have witnessed the angry weather was the remains of the wooden bridge. He was now on the other side of the river and there seemed no way back without getting wet again. He walked downstream and found the spot where he pushed Ruby and Zebstrika out of the water last night.

- They have probably gone to look for us... well I don't think that they'll go back to Driftveil... let's press on, I can see a roof over these trees.

As they moved along, Monferno pointed to Jerry some of the footprints left on the wet soil. They seemed very much like those of Zebstrika.

- Okay. it seems that we're on the right way. Let's go!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #590 on: April 06, 2011, 07:35:13 PM »
I reached the woods and looked around. At last I could take my hood off. All I could see was trees, then I heard movement in the trees...
Who's there!
Zero and Spike stood at attention waiting for the thought pokemon to attack...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: April 09, 2011, 12:23:14 AM »
((Sorry about being inactive))

"Quilava, use Flame Wheel!"
"Leavanny, use protect!"
Quilava hit the shield made by protect. It bounced off of it, and landed on it's back.
"Use String Shot!"
String Shot wrapped up Quilava while he was on his back, so he was unable to do anything.
"Use Razor Leaf!"
Leavanny repeatedly used Razor Leaf until Quilava was freed.
"Use Razor Leaf!"
"Use Flame Wheel!"
Quilava sped towards the leaves, which burned when they touched Quilava. It hit Leavanny hard, and did a lot of damage.
"Use Ember before it can get up!"
Quilava's attack hit Leavanny in the thorax((Or stomach or whatever it has)), and it was burned.
"Use Flame Wheel!"
Quilava hit Leavanny as it was getting up, and Leavanny hit the wall. It tried to get up, but it fell to the ground.
"Congratulations Soren, you won. Here's the badge. You've earned it."
Soren took the badge, and went to Charlie's house.
"I won!"
"I knew you would. You have great potential. If you keep training, you'll be at the Pokemon League in no time."
Soren said goodbye and left Castelia city. He took one last look at the amazing city and started walking towards Nimbasa City.

Offline Aka-Kami

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Words go here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: April 09, 2011, 06:00:32 PM »
I jump off Zebstrika, facing a forest of trees, and a huge mountain. I'll need Tranqui for this. I look at Zebstrika, and say "This is only temporary, don't worry.." as I put him in a PokeBall. I send Tranquil, and he flutters his wings with a cry. I point to our direction, and Tranquil flies me over the mountain. The view is beautiful. I motion my hand to a small house. I jump off a bit before he lands. I send out Zebstrika. We enter the little inn. I rest my Pokemon, and Zebstrika starts sniffing the ground. He walks to a trainer, and they raise their heads. It's Jerry!

- Jerry! Where'd you go? What happened? Are you okay?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: April 12, 2011, 10:09:22 PM »
As I reached the house, I found Zebstrika with Ruby, what a surprise!

- Oh! Thank God you're both safe! I was so worried not being able to find you two! It's okay I'm fine, I was rescued by some strange pokemon when I was lost in a cave with Swoobats attacking me and my pokemon, who by the way would do better with some rest.

It was then that an old woman spoke.

- Do you mean the cave just down the river? I believe that the pokemon you saw was the legendary pokemon, Cobalion. Was it blue and yellow?
- Indeed! Can you tell us more about it?
- Well, it's just that this pokemon was last seen in that cave, and then one night, the entrance of the cave was lost, and nobody could find it anymore. The people then lost hope to see this legendary pokemon once again, a pokemon which helped many people around. Live was less easy once it disappeared. Maybe it's a good sign that it reappeared...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: April 24, 2011, 04:33:52 AM »
Let's go.

The dude woke up and got on his feet. We headed to route 4. A darumaka Sudennly appeared.

Night Slash, Zero.

It was a critical hit and the latter fainted. the dude threw a pokeball and caught it. After 30 minutes, We reached Nimbasa city.

[Jerry, Where are you and Ruby?]
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: April 24, 2011, 12:16:54 PM »
(Remember Modding!, but I will let you off this time)

Wow. A Darumaka!

I let him out of his Pokeball as we were approaching Nimbassa city

Hey there Darumaka! Welcome to my...

The Darumaka began to run away before hiding behind a small bush, making little whimper noises of terror.

I began to approach the bush slowly.

Dont worry Darumaka. Im not here to, hurt you. I just want to have the chance to be your friend.

Darumaka slowly emerged from the bush, before slowly approaching me. He came within a foots distance of me smiling cheerfully. But the two faced Darumaka had other plans. He fired a smokescreen in my face, before biting my leg.

I yelped in pain before, returning Darumaka to his pokeball.

Clearing the smoke, I looked down at my leg. It was nothing serious, but it didnt half hurt.

I turned towards the trainer with her Zoroark.

You must help me find my Nosepass! He dosen't like to be alone, and he is my best friend. PLEASE!
MAN MEAT <3

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: April 24, 2011, 04:40:35 PM »
Right. Skyline, turn into a togekiss and fly around for a Nosepass. You don't find those here, so if you do talk to him and get him to fly with you.

Right before Skyline took off, Martha was attacked by an Air Slash. She dodged it  at the last minute. She turned around and it was Sygilyph and N. And Nosepass!

If you want Nosepass, then you must beat me in a Quadruple battle.

She was starting to get angry

Mister, do you have any other pokemon?

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: April 24, 2011, 05:26:18 PM »
N...Nospepass!

Nospass was being help captive by a shady looking boy with green hair.

Mister. Do you have any other pokemon?

Y..Yes. K..Klink and Trubbish.

I grabbed 2 pokeballs before sending them out. Dont worry Nosepass! Im coming!
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: April 24, 2011, 07:34:16 PM »
[we're um... in a house right before the Chargestone cave... ]

- But young trainers... why did you happen to be out with such a weather and at such a time? You should know that it's not safe, my dear.
- Oh, right. We haven't told you yet that we were actually looking for a friend of ours last night. You see, we were quite worried about him not coming back and we set out for him. And speaking of which, you don't happen to have seen him, have you?
- Unfortunately, no, I'm sorry. No one besides your friend here came last night. But if ever I see him in the future, I will inform him that you were here.
- I guess he found some other way out of this storm... but then, I don't know whether he succeeded in going further down this path, or got back... I guess that since we didn't see him going back, he went forward. In any case, if you really happen to see our firend Sky, tell him that we moved forward to Chargestone Cave.
- Don't worry, I'll do my job. Have a safe trip trainers and good luck!

The pokemon of the two trainers were now ready to set for adventure.

Okay Ruby, would you like some training in the meantime? I think that Chargestone cave will be a great place to level up your pokemon and mine.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 25, 2011, 02:28:32 AM »
Skyline, Panpour, Go!

Sigilyph, Darumaka, Sandile, and Scraggy, take them out on your own.

Sigilyph used Tailwind, Darumaka used Fire punch on Klink, Sandile used Sand tomb on Trubbish, Scraggy used Thundr Punch on Panpour.

Dodge and use Scald on Scraggy.

Panpour easily doged the move and hit scraggy with scald. Scraggy recieved a burn.

Skyline, Night slash on Sigilyph!