* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 450806 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Sunny>
« Reply #1275 on: January 21, 2012, 07:48:07 AM »
Volcarona standed next to Hex watching the battle

"lets see what the little one is capable of"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: January 21, 2012, 06:30:29 PM »
(*stood :P)

- Zebstrika, use Flame Charge!

The thunderbolt pokemon shrouded itself in flames and swooped straight towards the Eevee.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: January 21, 2012, 06:58:28 PM »
Martha & Dawn-The Final badge... We got them!

Martha & dawn jumped out of bed and went to retrieve their pokemon from Joy. Martha then knew what her final team would most likely be, so she went to the PC and made her team as Skyline, Snake, Simipour, Excadrill, and Cerberus. Dawn went on ahead and left to route 10 beforehand, wanting to be the unova champ early. Martha left several minutes after her.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: January 22, 2012, 06:43:55 AM »
Evio see's the electrical pokemon shroud itself in fire and come towards him.Evio jumps out of the way and dodges the attack barely.Well that's not very nice!

Evio runs towards the electrical pokemon and runs under it, Evio stops and uses growl.Evio then starts running as fast as he can to get a Fair distance between him and the electrical pokemon, using sand attack in the process.(I.E he kicks the sand up and at zeebstrika while running away.)

(this part is only muttered..)Hmm... how can i attack without getting Ko'd in the process....

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: January 22, 2012, 12:36:14 PM »
- Woah, that was pretty fast! I guess we'll raise the level then. Zebstrika, keep up your Flame Charge to keep away the dirt thrown at you, then use Thunder Wave!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: January 22, 2012, 04:00:47 PM »
I look out of the window of the plane and see a fast moving red blob and moving dirt and i wonder what it is.

Plane " We are ten minutes from landing, please return all pokemon to their pokeballs and fasten your seatbelt and thank you for flying pidgey air.

I look at Bloom (my chikorita) and I take out her pokeball and return her. I fasten my seatbelt and wait to land.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: January 22, 2012, 04:52:29 PM »
We arrived at Kanako town and i met with professer Juniper.

" Hello Azza and welcome to Unova here is a little something to start you off."

She hands me an egg and I look at it.

" What's inside?"

She smiles.

"Well thats for me to know and you to find out now isnt it."

My pokegear rings and I answer

" Hows my little boy doing?"

I know instantly that its my mom.

" I'm fine mom bye.

I hang up.

"Well you'd better get going."

"Thanks i think i should."

She waves as I set off. I let out chikorita.

"So this is where it begins."

"Chikor chik.

I look at her and smile.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: January 22, 2012, 05:15:42 PM »
Evio had good speed, but unless he had tons of power hidden in that tiny body of his, which it appeared he didn't, Jerry was about to show him how out-ranked he was in this fight.

While watching the battle, I noticed the presence of another person nearby. I turned around to see a girl and a Zoroark trying to walk by as quietly as they could, trying to go unnoticed. I was only able to sense them because of my psychic ability (He's not psychic type, but he has psychic abilities), and Zekrom's amplification of said power. I merely smiled at the two of them, and turned back to the battle.

(I only assumed she had Skyline out of their pokeball.)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 08:01:38 PM by Jerry »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: January 22, 2012, 05:38:17 PM »
I walk for what seems like an hour yet I feel so excited that I dont stop then I see something move... there it was again... out jumped cobalion... I felt like this was  the end and I cried  :'(
but cobalion just jumped past me in the direction of the blobs I saw miles away. ( dont know if this is possible if not then leave it i wanna make it thats they sensed Zekrom.) forgetting what I just saw i kept on going

" I think I see Accumula we will rest there and go on tomorrow."

I notice lots of strange people in silly outfits and I laugh out loud. One of the men comes to me.

" Oi who are you laughing at you little brat. I think I should teach you some manners!

He releases a patrat and chikorita walks infront of me ready to take him.

" Patrat use bite!"

" Chikorita razor leaf!"

Patrat gets hit by razor leaf but keeps on running he bites chikorita on the leaf. Chikorita winces.

" Patrat use bite again!"

Chikorita use lightscreen.

A wall of light appears infront of chikorita and patrat slams into it chikorita takes minimal damage.

" chikorita use tackle!"

Chikorita slams into patrat and sends him flying and he hits the ground unable to get up.

" Go sandile use bite!

Before chikorita can see sandile he bites chikorita and chikorita faints.

" that will teach you."
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: January 22, 2012, 08:26:22 PM »
(if i need to post both my characthers with will be separated by a underscore line)

Volcarona kept watching the eevee battle, she was impressed that a small thing could handle her own agaisnt Zebstrika

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

On a plane, Zane was resting with her head agaisnt the window, as on her lap was a blanket and something more than just her legs, a stewardess comes to her and touches her shoulder gently

Stewardess " Excuse me miss, we are moments away from arriving, pleasse wake up..."

Zane was still resting as the something under her covers starts moving and a head pops out, it was Dratini's head, which gently nuzzled and nudged agaisnt Zane's neck, as she wakes up slowly

"uhm... what.... oh... Dratini... what is it?"

Dratini looks at the stewardess as Zane does too

Stewardess " Nice to see you awake, your Dratini is very inteligent... anyway, we are almost arriving, so be sure to take all your objects with you"

she smiles and leaves as the plane lands slowly.

10 minutes later, Zane was with her small trainers bag on the back of her hip as she was arriving at Professor Juniper's Lab and looks arround

"hello? anyone here?"

Suddently a strange snake like pokemon rushes to Zane and goes through her legs hidding behind them, as a otter like pokemon comes realy mad at the snake like pokemon, she gently holds the snake one on her arms, as the Dratini was on her shoulder, she smiles and says gently

"hey whats wrong with you two? you two had a fight? im sure you can work it out so no more ifghting okay?

she keeps giving a gentle smile as steps can be heard from the hall, she lifts her head and sees a woman in a lab coat

Professor Juniper " You must be Zane, Claire told me all about you... thank you for getting Snivy and Oshawoot back in good terms with each other"

"oh... my pleasure, i have allways been good in calming pokemon down, so i just did what i had to"

she smiles looking at the professor as she puts Snivy down on the floor again gently as Dratini gives out a small squeek to the professor, which was inspecting Dratini allready with her eyes

Juniper " So thats a Dratini, its a pretty rare pokemon, make sure you take care of it"

"i will, thanks, she is my first pokemon ever so im going to care for her"

Juniper " Thats the spirit, now, since your starting your journey, here..."

Juniper hands a Pokedex and 5 pokeballs to Zane, which she takes and puts them in place

"thank you professor, well i should be going, thank you for everything"

Zane starts to leave when suddently...

Juniper "Wait... i got one of those pokeballs mistaken, take this one instead"

Juniper hands Zane another pokeball as Zane gives back one

"why this professor?"

Juniper doesnt say anything and smiles as she points down to Zane's legs, where Snivy was

"oh... you want to come with me Snivy?"

Snivy nods as Zane smiles and uses the pokeball to bring Snivy into the pokeball

Juniper "now thats everything, you could rush a bit and catch up with another trainer that was just here, you two can help each other"

"Allright, thank you"

Zane smiles and leaves the lab, rushing to route 1

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: January 22, 2012, 08:36:24 PM »
I went into the pokemon center and handed Nurse. Joy bloom.

" What happend this chikorita is badly hurt."

My face turns red I feel so guilty of what happend to bloom it was all my fault.

I lost a battle...

" I see well come back tomorrow and she'll be fine."

I thank her and go sit in the waiting chair my pokegear rings i answer.

" Hello Azza a trainer named Zane has arrived and I sent her to you maybe you could help each other out.

" Ok I'll keep a lookout for her thanks..."

" Are you alright?"

" Yeah im fine."

I close my eyes and fall asleep.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: January 22, 2012, 08:54:27 PM »
Nathan

On the boat to Unova, the shore could now be seen on the horizon. With how fast the boat was, we'd be there within an hour. My parents had insisted I take our boat, but I chose not to because I didn't want to draw attention to myself. Instead, I was on the Royal Unova, which probably wasn't the best way to draw attention away from myself, but it would have been better nonetheless. I was currently out on the deck, watching as the water crashed upon the boat. Totodile was still in my room, sleeping. He tended to not like staying in his pokeball, so it's made us good friends being around each other for so long.

The only problem with the situation was the fact that I was bored out of my mind.

I had already battled most of the people on the ship, because there was a small passenger count this time. I had played most of my handheld videogames to the point of boredom. I had even played Solitaire to death on my laptop, and you know you're really bored when you do that. All I had to do was wait until I reached Unova.

I quickly realized I was supposed to meet with Professor Juniper before starting my adventure, and I was going to Castelia City first. I groaned, knowing I'm going to have to walk all the way there and back. I pulled out my PokeGear and called Professor Juniper. It rang a couple times, and she finally picked up.

(Purple seems to be a popular color.)

-Hello?

-Hi Professor Juniper. I just remembered the Royal Unova stops at Castelia, not Nuvema...

-Hmm. That is a problem...

There was a couple seconds of silence.

-Alright! I'll take care of it!

-Uhh, you sure?

-Yup! I know just what to do! See you here soon!

-O-okay. See you there. Bye.

I hung up. She sure seemed excited.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:14:57 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: January 22, 2012, 09:06:18 PM »
I wake from a bad dream I was sweating and hot nurse. Joy was standing over me looking worried.

" Are you alright?"

"Yeah im fine thanks."

" It seems that your chikorita healed quicker than I thought and is now fine."

Feeling relieved I take bloom and thank nurse. Joy and leave I go to the pokemart and the shopkeeper calls me.

" Are you Azza?"

I look at him puzzled

" Yes why?"

"This came in for you."

The man hands me a parcel I look at the tag and its from Proffeser. Juniper I open it and inside is a box like machine and a pokeball " why only one" i think I read the note.

" I forgot to give you this you were in such a rush hope your doing well.

I decide to go back to sleep in the poke center.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: January 22, 2012, 09:12:39 PM »
Zane ran along the Route 1 and started walking for a bit panting, she looked arround and saw so many new pokemon she never saw before, she was amazed in a way that no one could put words on how amazed she was

"wow... so many new pokemon... and pretty sights as well, you like it Dratini?"

Dratini nods in a cheerfull mode as she sees a couple of people coming her way with some whire and blue robes, stoping in front of Zane

Grunt 1 " hey guys, a Dratini in Unova, taken from its habitat, lets free it from its newbie trainer"

the other Grunts nod as Zane was a bit scared... Free it? that would mean be separated from her precious Dratini, she shakes her head and puts Dratini on the ground getting her composure back

Grunt 1 "what? you will just hand it to us?"

"no way, im not giving my Dratini to anyone, and you will see why"

Grunt 2 " we will see about that, Purrloin go"

the Grunt throws a pokeball which reveals a Purrloin, one pokemon Zane never saw before

Grunt 2 " Purrloin, use Scratch"

Purrloin starts dashing to Dratini as her claws shined a bit to the move call

"Dratini, use Wrap"

Dratini lunged quickly at Purrloin, entangling Purrloin with its body, squeezing Purrloin more

Grunt 2 "What the... Purrloin get out of there"

Grunt 1 " Hey what are you doing? she is a newbie, u cant let her beat you, i cant help because my Patrat isnt recovered from the battle with the other kid"

Other Kid? they must have meant the trainer Juniper talked about, Zane looks at Dratini

"Dratini, use Thunder Wave"

Suddently Dratini's body is wraped in electricity, sending shocks to Purrloin, leaving it paralized

Grunt 2 " Purrloin, get the hell out of there"

Purrloin suddently bites Dratini's body as Dratini lets go

Grunt 2 " Now use Scratch again, beat that kid"

Purrloin wanted to start running but got stoped by the paralized status, Zane just smirks

"Just what i wanted... Dratini, use Extremespeed"

the grunts suddently get a surprised face, they werent expecting that move call as Dratini was in place and suddently dissapears, appearing a third of a second later hitting Purrloid hard with its body, as Purrloin is sent flying to the nearby tree, hitting it hard, falling uncouncious

"thats what you get from messing with me"

Zane smirks as the grunts were still in awe, the grunt gets Purrloin back into its pokeball the other grunt starts running away

Grunt 2 "i will warn our boss about you, he will take your pokemon's away from you, be sure of that"

the other grunt starts running after its buddy as Zane picks up Dratini gently and places her on her shoulder

"i know you have to rest... but im worryed about the other trainer... if they were right... he must be in the pokemon center in the next town... lets hurry"

Dratini nods as Zane starts running again

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: January 22, 2012, 09:21:56 PM »
(I won't be able to use colour here cuz I'm on an iPad.)

I wake again but it's still morning. Stupid plane can't sleep I'm so stiff. I go to nurse joy

Me- do you know where I can eat?

Joy- there's a cafe down the road

Me- thanks

I walk out and go into the cafe I order some food for bloom and me. Better make it quick I have to find that trainer?
Grafics Cat <3