* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 106858 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2010, 07:08:27 PM »
Nicks Mudkip starts throwing mudshots at the evee like he did to the pidgey "Mud Mud Mud!" "Your telling me that pokemon is a pokemon of the guy who did this?!" "Mud." Nick looks angerd.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2010, 07:10:40 PM »
Jerry was surprised to see an unknown figure arrive from nowhere and claiming to know him. The latter send out a Carvanha and hit Houndour before Jerry noticed what was happening.

Agnes fell down, an Absol hit her, and Urchin got his pokemon to beat the Carvanha. The person ran away, still claiming to know Jerry and said that he would come back for Jerry. Agnes was trying to recover from the nose bleeding caused by the Absol earlier and Jimmy left the pokecentre for a while before coming back some time afterwards, a smile on his face. Another stranger walked in, then went out of the pokecentre, after which an explosion was heard.

Jerry saw Nick and Agnes go out to see what was happening. "They'll be okay to control the explosion I guess." he thought. He took Houndour to the nurse and after a couple of seconds, it was fully healed. He went out of the centre to find the new Mudkip of Nick using Mud Shot onto a Pidgey. Nick apparently wasn't helping Agnes to curb the fire. So, he went there.

- Come on Houndour! I need your help!

Houndour came forward, and went in front of the fire. It's Flash Fire ability gradually absorbed all the flames until the house was no more on fire.

- Nick! What are you doing? I thought that you were trying to extinguish the fire!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2010, 07:13:41 PM »
Nick shouts at jerry "This Pokemons trainer is the one that CAUSED THIS MISHAP!" Nicks mudkip started shooting water at Evee trying to damage it.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2010, 07:15:18 PM »
- What? Come on Turtwig and Aerodactyl! Turtwig, use Razor Leaf on all his pokemon and Aerodactyl, use Thunder Fang on Piplup!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2010, 08:12:11 PM »
Eevee just used shadow ball and quick attack to dodge the attacks. Eevee quickly came down from the tree. "Whats wrong eevee, have they spotted us?" Eevee nodded. "Wtf, im in a forest, no one  can see me. You were the only one in sight, and yet, they say im over here" said Xhizor. Xhizor returned all his pokemon to their pokeballs and started running away just in case they did find out where he was.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2010, 08:49:50 PM »
Jerry returned his Houndour and Aerodactyl into their respective pokeballs. He turned towards Agnes.

- Are you okay? Your nose bleeding has stopped it seems. With this weird guy following me around, I better go my own way... I will probably bring you more trouble than help if I stay with you all... and with this new unknown trainer, I don't quite know what can happen now. This... this faction, the Kamelot. We need to do something before this get really serious. I think I'll start my own enquiry about it and try to find out what I can do.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2010, 10:01:30 PM »

Urchin walked out of the Pokemon Center, too tired to run, and saw the fire being extinguished. It wasn't the first fire he had seen, but it was the first that had been put out. After Jerry's speech, Urchin decided that's what he should do, too.
"Yeah.. I guess I'll be off, too. I should probably help find the gym's Pokemon. I kindof want that badge" Urchin said, smiling. "But, I'd hate to just run off, after all you've done for me.."

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2010, 10:46:23 PM »
siran walks from his home and into the nearest town to buy supplies for his journey but decideds to stay in the hills to find some more pokemon with his foster brother walking beside him they quickly found many pokemon but kept making them faint soon his foster brother got really strong so they decided to go to the next town but tried to avoid most other people but sometimes couldnt he stayed in the trees near the road he soon managed to befriend a chansey who gave him a egg and by the markings they thought it would most likely hatch into a fire pokemon
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2010, 12:16:34 AM »
   All of Jimmy's friends quickly left him alone in the pokemon center.  Jimmy wanted to follow them, but he also didn't want to get mixed in any trouble.  Jimmy then walked over to nurse joy, "Exscuse me, do you know where everybody is getting the eggs? Oh, and can you heal my pokemon real quick?"
   "Of course I'll your pokemon and I've been giving trainers eggs, here take one. That one will take a while to hatch so your gunna have to be patient."
   "Thank you and don't worry I'll take good care of it. Jimmy waited about 5 minutes until his pokemon were fully healed. Jimmy then looked up at the TV to hear "Earlier today famous explorer Jim Marsh and his wife Alice were kidnapped by a criminal group know as Kamalot and the night before their son, Jimmy, ran away. The location of Jim and Alice are unown, but police are doing everything to find them." All of a sudden Jimmy couldn't hear a thing and then a tear ran down his cheek. Jimmy knew he had to go and find them, but where was he going to go? He had no idea where kamalot took his parents. Jimmy new he couldn't drag his friends into this, so he decided to set of on his own to find his parents.  Jimmy left the center without the others noticing him and he started walking down a road, not knowing where it would take him.
sup

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2010, 12:55:42 AM »
"Awesome, I dont need to take my pokemon to the pokemon center, the berries we found earlier completely healed you guys huh?" said Xhizor. His pokemon nodded. "We should go a little farther ahead just to make sure nobody sees us." said Xhizor. He walked and climbed a huge hill. "This is a good place to camp for tonight" said Xhizor. "These trees still cover me and i can see the whole town and the forest." thought Xhizor. "Until tomorrow, well start going. Lets go to the next town over, maybe they wont find me there, and besides, nobody in the town saw me blow up the house, so nobody knows im a criminal." said Xhizor. "You guys know im gonna have to deposit you guys soon and get out my ultimate team. But for now, ill keep training you guys." Xhizor told his pokemon. "Until tomorrow, good night my pokemon." said Xhizor. Xhizor fell asleep.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2010, 10:49:58 AM »

Suddenly, everyone was leaving. She had no intention of holding them back, they needed to go on their own advantues. "It's OK you guys, I guess this is the point where we part ways." She said, her voice clam and collected. "If you ever need anything, my number is in your pokedexes, so feel free to call me. Bye for now." She walked of, in the direcion of Gyran. She knew she had a lot to to. After all, Kamelot's next target will be the legendary pokemon.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2010, 12:44:42 PM »
~Time/Weather Modifier~
Time:
Morning     Midday     Afternoon     Night

Weather:
Sunny     Cloudy      Rainy     Storm     Cold     Snowing

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2010, 02:55:24 PM »

As Jimmy continued to walk down the road it got darker and it started to get cloudy.  Jimmy decided he need to find a place to sleep. He set up his sleeping bag underneath a tree and then searched for some firewood. After he gathered enough he called out growlithe, "Use ember on the wood to make a fire." Soon Jimmy had a roaring fire going, so he started cooking some hot dogs he packed. Jimmy then put the egg in the sleeping bag with him, put out the fire, and fell asleep.
sup

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2010, 03:05:40 PM »

Urchin saw a few shadows off in the distance, and decided to investigate. He reached the building he saw them run behind, and from the alley he saw a bright light and heard a yell. He looked around the corner to see a Pikachu and two men, who the Pikachu was attacking. Urchin could make out a small red K on one of the men's shirts. He took his Pokeballs out of his bag and threw out Tangelas. "Tangela, use sleep powder on all of them. Then constrict the two men." he whispered to Tangela. Tangela did as he was told, and all three fell asleep. The two men were now paralyzed from their circulation being cut off. Even if they woke up, they wouldn't be able to chase him. Urchin retrieved the Pikachu and returned to Jayden's gym with it. Jayden immediately ran up to Urchin, thanking him for bringing his prized Pokemon back.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2010, 03:12:38 PM »
Nick was just wandering around town with his trusty Trochic and Mudkip. Both beside him walking. Untill he found this building. He saw Urchin through the glass windows and went in wondering whats going on. "Oi" he shouted at Urchin. "I dont think we exchanged names. Im Nick." Nick looked over to the other guy with the pikachu then back at Urchin "He seems important." Nick whisperd to Urchin "Who is he?"