* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 257840 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #1005 on: March 24, 2011, 01:07:31 AM »
Foo...uh.
The attack hit Xander in the face.
Fools you will die! Dark Void!
The attack spread out and hit every one in the room. (is it cool if I mod?)
Yes, now I can kill you.
Xander walked up to Siriana and got ready to finish her off...

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: March 24, 2011, 01:23:31 AM »
Siriana and Omnisoul were hit by Dark Void. Siriana was asleep, even though her aura prvented any physical contact of any kind. Omnisoul was slowly saying words before falling.

Aura... Awakening...

Siriana was in her dream talking to her parents. They were quickly telling her that there was a stone that she would find that would become a part of her, despite the condition of her or the stone. She wanted to avenge them, not gain power. She was slowly realizing who she was. She was able to use Close combat from her father's teachings. This was unatural for any ralts generation, but Siriana was different...

(this would be an ironic change in my char, since she entered her 'X' state. she would only be able to use CC in this mode, forgetting HP during then.)
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1007 on: March 24, 2011, 01:29:27 AM »
Not.. so fast!Haunter had risen and distracted Xander.
How! You are dead!
Not any more, But I can't stay for long...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 24, 2011, 01:47:26 AM »
(Guess that's our cue?)

Siriana woke up from the power of aura Omnisoul used, and started Close Combat with a Electrified kick.

Lightning.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1009 on: March 24, 2011, 01:50:59 AM »
Your job is done Haunter return.(Giritina)
No! This cant be!
Xander was hit by Siriana's attack and fell down.
I am not the real Dark Lord...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: March 24, 2011, 01:56:51 AM »
Siriana wasn't done. She teleported above Xander and dropped a dragon's outraging axe kick to the gut.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1011 on: March 24, 2011, 01:58:07 AM »
Uh... I am not the Dark Lord, just a puppet ruler. I take his orders and do them...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 24, 2011, 03:46:41 AM »
you're still in the high ranks. You turned my father into a dark one.

She picked Xander up and tossed him into the raging winds.

You will pay for all you've done. Nether... RAISUKKENN!

Suddenly she dashed towards him with a ball of all the types except psychic, or else it wouldn't have done any thing. She struck the ball into the heart of Xander.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1013 on: March 24, 2011, 04:56:58 AM »
Zero walked into the room just in time to watch Siriana kill Xander.
So it is over? The Dark Lord is dead?

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 24, 2011, 01:05:29 PM »
((Rex, were you asking if you could mod Soul?))
"No, he was just being used by the real Dark Lord. Xander isn't even the one who ordered my family to be killed. The real Dark Lord tried to kill my family because they knew that Seeq and I were chosen ones. Which means I still haven't avenged my parents."
((level 44, so Shadow learns Sucker Punch))
((Seeq is 49, so he learns Detect))

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 24, 2011, 02:28:05 PM »
I haven't even started to reach my limit.

Blood splattered all over the place from the dead Xander. the blood was toxic. It didn't effect Omnisoul. Siriana used Heal Pulse when she returned to normal on everyone, which woke him up.

I would've taken him out sooner if I went all out.

We would've. See, Zero? You haven't seen my limit yet.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: March 24, 2011, 06:23:05 PM »
Just like he expected, more Dark Ones tried to come in. They were at the entrance of the castle, but not yet into its walls. Glice was horrified by the number of soldiers rushing in as he watched them from a window! Either the Dark Lord sent for them, or they came here to investigate about all the noise which started in the room where the others were fighting the Dark Lord.

- Sheene, Excadrill, I think that I will, after all need some of your help around here!

Sheene came around with Excadrill and saw what Glice had seen.

- Woah! So many Dark Ones? I hope we'll hold them back long enough!
- Quick, there's no time to lose.

All the three of them dove through the stairs. After three storeys, they were only a couple left until they reached the base of the castle. A door suddenly slammed in front of them; the Dark Ones were here already! Excadrill was the first to react. He used Drill Run on the Lickilicky which appeared and forced it out. Glice then quickly closed the door, using Ice Punch to try to seal it. The Dark Ones were pouncing on the door trying to break it open, but it seemed vain. Then, all of a sudden, the ice started to melt quickly until it fell all liquid.

- There is a fire pokemon behind this door... get ready.

Indeed, a Magmortar appeared, the pokemon rumoured to be able to live in volcanoes. Glice's ice attacks seemed to have no effect on it, Sheene's Air Slash managed to make it flinch once or twice. Excadrill managed to hit it hard enough to faint, but more Pokemon were coming in.

- We have to retreat, we can't hold them on much longer!

As she spoke, a Thunderbolt struck her, a Raichu had attacked her. A Blastoise appeared and flooded the floor with Surf, a Metang jumped in and used Meteor Mash on Glice. The ceiling then began collapsing. Boulders fell onto the present Dark Ones, blocking the others outside. Looking up, Glice saw an Excadrill.

- Wait... what the?

The Excadrill then transformed, taking the appearance of a Zoroark.

- Oh Zero! Thank you for your help. We'll have to get up one floor now, it's becoming too dangerous here, and I don't think that those boulders will hold them back long enough.

The four of them got higher up. As they did, Celebi appeared in front of them.

- Oh there you are, if you...
- There's no time Celebi, we must find a way to neutralise all those Dark Ones while Haunter and the others are trying to kill the Dark Lord.
- Haunter? So that's why I got a horrible pain deep inside me seconds ago... He's in danger!!! We must save him!
- Celebi no! I'm sorry but we need your help here! Haunter knew the risks, he knew that he'll die once the Dark Lord is defeated, and if he indeed died, we should try to save everyone from those beasts! Otherwise, his sacrifice would be in vain.
- Celebi, just this time, you're the only one here who is able to do something. Use your powers to create vines to slow down the Dark Ones.
- Okay, but I don't think that they'll be strong enough. If only they were weakened...
- I can smell water... there's an underground lake nearby, if we drown them, that might do the trick...
- Okay, I'll then freeze the water to further slow them down.
- I'll electrify it too, just in case...

The plan was set into action. Excadrill drilled a hole in the wall, and just before hitting the lake, he backed away onto the next floor. Sheene came using Aura Sphere, and tremendous amounts of water ran through the room. Just then, a huge explosion occurred, sending all the boulders away, an Electrode and a Golem had fainted, presumably using explosion. Dark Ones ran into the floor, and before they knew it, they got taken away by the gushing water. Zero now transformed into Raichu used Thuderbolt on the water. Glice then used Ice Punch, as Zero terminated his attack. The five of them got onto the next floor and Celebi filled the floor below with vines.

- Okay this should do it.

They then got up again, to see how things were going. Zero entered first. As they entered in turn, they heard Shadow...

- No, he was just being used by the real Dark Lord...

This was the only part that Glice heard... all the others seemed to fade away... everything were to be started all over again... so many lives lost and it's not over yet...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1017 on: March 24, 2011, 07:54:25 PM »
Well there is no place left for him to hide. So where is...
As Zero said that he saw Haunter's body.
Haunter! What happened?!

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 24, 2011, 07:57:35 PM »
He... died.

The stone was flashing.

I need to absorb his body into the stone.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1019 on: March 24, 2011, 07:58:51 PM »
Why?! Don't come close to him! He told me that he wanted to be burred in his home town and that is what I am going to do!