* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 257239 times)

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2010, 04:26:03 AM »

"The resistance."
sup

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2010, 04:27:33 AM »
Repear saw the jolteon speaking his words "Pshhh bro call yourselfs "The Truth" Later!" Repear ran very far to a near-by mountain.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 15, 2010, 04:51:04 AM »
"Oh yes, that is genius! Anyway lets go!" Soul darts back into the BattleField.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 15, 2010, 04:55:28 AM »
   "Right and maybe we can convince some of the fighters to join us." Rocky then darted into the battlefield using dark pulse to to take out the surrounding dark ones.
sup

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 15, 2010, 10:01:15 AM »

Luna turned away from Seeq. She couldn't face him. Not now... She ran back in the battle, defeating many Dark Ones. Suddely a Chattot flew trough the sky screaming "Vespiqeen was captured, all forces retereat immidietly!! I repeat; Vespiqeen..."
"So, they did it." Luna smirked. She didn't want to go back to Seeq, she was afraid of what she may hear. I'm not strong enough... She thought, running towards mountins. I will, I have to het stonger! It took her only a few minutes to finde her cave. After chaseing a bunch of zubats out with Will-o-Whisp, she settled in and unpacked her berries and items. Just than she saw something lying on the ground. It was a TM. Luna checked it. She smiled "This is going to be good!" She used it, immidietly. Just than, a wild steelix came, seraching for revenge. Luna ran outside "So, you came back for more?" she smirked. Air around Steelix started to heat up.
And so, her training began...
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 15, 2010, 06:41:30 PM »

Rocky saw the dark one's retreating. We did it, we won the fight. But there are still many towns, cities, and other places the dark one's plan to destroy. Rocky then turned to Soul, Do you think you can round up some people for 'The Resistance'? Because I want to go to the mountains and train.

(I'm going to be gone on vacation for like the whole week and I won't be able to get on alot so that's where Rocky is going to be while I'm gone)
sup

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 15, 2010, 08:45:00 PM »

-Soul-
"Wow, that War was long and hard, but we did it. I didn't think they would retreat just if there leader was captured, but what do you know, they did. This was may be over, but the true war is still going on. Whew, I gotta admit though, that was so fun!" Soul thought about the War and everything that happened. Fighters were not perfect, he met Star, learned Thunderbolt, evolved, met Rocky, Rocky evolved, and of course met that annoying Umbreon. He snapped from his thoughts. "OH sure I can do that, anyway I guess I'll see you when you get back. Good luck training, hopefully when you come back The Resistance will have many members. We do need a Base though. But I'll figure it out."

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 15, 2010, 10:00:38 PM »

Remember don't just let anyone join. They have to be people we can trust and count on. Like star, and for a base, I'd say build it inside the mountain, like create a cave. Good luck getting recruits, I'm counting on you. Rocky then walked out of the city and up the mountain, and soon enough, he was out of sight.
sup

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 15, 2010, 10:09:56 PM »
  "wait, aren't you going to help with Seeq?" he yelled as Luna ran off. He looked at Seeq, noticing he was talking. "what do you mean they"re going to kill us?" He asked. He decided to take him and imprison him. Then it occured to him that he didn't know where a base was. He stood and wondered what to do. Then he heard a Chatot announce that the Dark Ones were retreating, and decided to follow the Fighters, maybe they would lead them to their base.

((sorry for not being active for a while, I couldn't get on here, I never had time. Sorry!))

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 16, 2010, 03:13:31 AM »

-Soul-
"Good Luck Training!!" He shouted to his friend. "OK, I have a lot to do. I need to build the base, get Pokemon, probably need a sucurity system where you need a password, a sign above wherever I'm going to put this and lastly I need a way for people to see where we are... flyers! OK first things first gotta build a base."

Soul knew just the people to help build the base, he went to Cave Shard. "Hey Crobat!" "Oh hi, Soul what do you need?" "Well I need some Geodude and Onix." "OK you have to find them though." "I can do that. Oh would you like to join are Team? The Resistance? We are just like the Fighters, except we let you choose your team for missions, and everything the Fighters don't have." "Oh, I don't know I have to think about it..." "OK, take your time" Soul went on into the Cave. He finally got to the part of the Cave where Geodude and Onix live. "Hey guys, I need a favor. Me and my friend Rocky are making a Team called the Resistance. We need someone to build the Base for us, I was wondering if a few of you guys could help." "Sorry Soul, we are kind of busy." "Oh OK.." Soul started to leave. "It's just you are the strongest people I know" "Oh really... well I guess we can do this later. You need a Base." 5 Geodude and 5 Onix came with Soul. "Thanks for comming with me and helping guys" "No problemo Soul" They left the cave. "So where do you want us to start?" a Onix asked. "Uh, I never really thought about that part" Soul scanned the area. "Wait, I have a great idea! Can you build it in the side of Mout Pika?" "Sure, we can do that." They went to start building. "Well Step 1 is done, now for the sign and the Flyers..."

Soul also knew some Pokemon to do the Flyers and Signs. He was going to where they live but on the way saw them at a local Pokemart. "Hey Smergle Bros. I need a favor." "What is it Soul?" "I need you guys to help me Draw Flyers and a Huge Sign, for The Resistance, me and my friend started it." "Sure we can help you out. We need some Signs and and Banner." "Can do guys, be right back." Soul walked two feet to the Pokemart and bought the supplies. "Well that was fast." "Yup, anyway. I want the Banner to say 'The Resistance". Then it should say 'Join now, its free.' then 'created by Soul & Rocky' and they flyers should say that too." "Can do" "OK, I'll come back later to see your progress." Soul knew all he had left now is Security System and Recruiting.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 16, 2010, 04:30:53 AM »
Repear watched the jolten from afar "He thinks im anoying good good..." Repear ran to mount pika and looked over the Onix and Geodude.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 16, 2010, 08:58:29 PM »
Glice was watching from the mountain... he couldn't bear to see any more disasters occuring in front of him. The Dark Ones already took his parents away, Glice didn't want other pokemon to bear his fate as well. We went into his home. It was cold, but being an ice pokemon, he wasn't bothered about it. His house was a huge cave, and he learned to know all the corners of it. He took his little bag and walked down the valley. On his way, a few of the Dark Ones spotted him.

" *sigh* Into the battle I go, I won't hold back!"

The first one was a Geodude. "Probably one of the weaker ones who preferred to go last to attack the tired victims... the cowards!" he thought. He used his icy breath, Icy Wind and slowed down his opponent. Now to a serious disadvantage, the Geodude was vulnerable to the Faint Attack of Glice. Next, a Pidgeotto. by then, the forest was already in sight. Glice ran into it, and zoomed across the trees. The Pidgeotto was following him, to its best. Glice then hid behind a tree, waiting for the Pidgeotto. As soon as it passed that tree, he jumped on its back and used Slash. The Pidegotto fell heavily down and before it could get up, Glice executed another Slash and fainted it.

Walking a few distance more, he met with a couple of Ursaring. Now, this won't be that easy. He used Faint Attack on one of them. Since they didn't notice him, they turned round but saw nothing. Glice was then above them, waiting. He used Faint Attack again, this time, the first Ursaring hit the other one. This was what he hoped for... some confusion. Then, out of the blue, he jumped on the head of one Ursaring, used Icy wind on the other, slowing it down. He leapt up and used Slash on the other one which fell down. He turned back, used Quick Attack on the first one, knocking it against a tree. Back to the other one, Glice used Ice Punch, and froze it instantly. However, the first Ursaring appeared behind him and knocked him down with a Slash Attack. Glice got up, use Quick Attack to get in front of it. He then used Faint Attack to get behind it and strike from the rear, making it fall over the other Ursaring. One more Ice Punch and the twin Ursarings were frozen together for some time.

*Reaches Lv. 31!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 16, 2010, 10:52:47 PM »
  Shadow drug Seeq along the ground. He was struggling to keep going. He had lost view of the fighters, so he decided to wander in the general direction they were going, hoping that he would find a base. Then, a thought popped into his head "what if this is my brother?" He quickly dismissed the thought, he had never heard of the Dark Ones sparing someone's life for any reason. His brother must be dead. But still, he had a strange feeling about this Absol...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 17, 2010, 02:07:26 AM »
^Rylis^

I enjoy Spending my free time surfing. Its so relaxing, Especially in Hot springs. So as usual when defeating a foe, I'd head to the Hot Springs on the mountain. On my way, Some hostile Onix appeared, but They knew not to mess with me. I came up every day, Any pokemon in the way took an Ice Beam. All the Pokemon on Mt. Hikra knew this. At least, That's what I thought. Upon Nearing the Spring, I saw a Jumpluff. It spotted me, then I readied Ice Beam, and it said, "Ahh! Wait! Are you going to Hikra Springs? I saw a Magmortar and Electivire There. They were keeping everyone Out. I suggest you turn back." I powered down, and replied, "Its Ok, I can Handle them, Thanks for the tip." I Laughed and went on.

Like the Jumpluff said, There they were, "Who are you? No one Gets into the Hot Springs!" "Im Rylis, and I dont Have time for this." I used Confusion to Smack Their Heads together. "Wrong Choice, Rylis...Which one of us you wanna Fight first?" .... "Im fighting you both at the same time." They looked at me in Shock, then Laughed. "Fools" I used Confusion to lift myself up, then Body Slam and Ice Beam on Electivire. He went down, then I used Water Gun into Hikra Spring's Cave, Then Sealed it with Ice Beam, I knew The area well, and that's why I sealed it. I used Confusion to lift myself again, and Just as I did, The Ice Wall flew out of the Cave, Like a Cork, It Slammed Magmortar. My work was done, So I headed into the Cave to Soak in Hikra Springs.

*Lv. 26
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 03:34:32 AM by Unbreakable »
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 17, 2010, 02:12:09 AM »

Seeq was being dragged by his own brother. "Heh heh.. Never would've thought this would have happened." He choked out through his bleeding mouth. "My baby brother, dragging me helplessly.." Seeq's eyes shifted constantly, looking for a way to escape. He had found nothing yet, "So, where are you taking me?"