* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 215300 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #345 on: December 03, 2010, 05:46:39 AM »
The attack hit Haunter Square in the face. For a second he stumbled, but he quickly recovered.
You my friend are a worthy adversary, may I have your name? I am Haunter, The Dark Lord's Favorite general! Haunter knew the Jolteon must be weakening from Toxic, but now that it had the Lustrous orb activated he wondered how long it could hold on.
Do you know what the best thing about having an orb is that you gain the power of the original orb holder! Do you know what that means, Here I will show you! ROAR OF TIME!!!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 10:04:29 AM by thedarknessinside »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 03, 2010, 07:34:37 AM »
As Glice and Star were flying through the woods, they heard some noise of battle in the distance.

- Either the Dark ones are trying to hurt more pokemon, or the pokemon are training to death...
- Let's go see Star.

In a matter of minutes, Star landed on a tree where they could both observe the happenings. There was a Gengar and a Jolteon fighting, with two orbs on the ground, one of a dark blue and another pink. The pink one appeared to be the legendary Lustrous orb originally owned by Palkia, the legendary pokemon which could manipulate space. The other one strangely resembled the orb originally owned by Dialga, the legendary pokemon which could manipulate time, but was much darker...

- My dad told me about them when I was little... but I wonder what they are doing here, and what exactly happened to the Adamant orb? It's much darker than the description of my dad...

The Jolteon then took a pack of Shadow Punch from Gengar. It then used Thundershock to make the Adamant orb fly away and jumped at the Gengar and bit it.

- Oh! Soul! whispered Star.
- You know this pokemon?
- Yes, we are good friends.

Before they could move, things were going quickly down there. The Gengar badly poisoned Soul, who then took the Lustrous orb before going on a rooftop. Gengar threw Shadow Punch and Confuse Ray at Soul. He dodged the punch and was out of the confusion soon.

- We have to do something!
- Right! Let's go!

Just then, Soul fired a jolt of lightning towards the Gengar, who took the Adamant Orb.
- ROAR OF TIME! the Gengar shouted.

Just then, Star appeared on the left of the Gengar and used Pluck on it, snatching the orb from his hands before going to his right. Glice on the other hand remained behind and used Icy Wind to slow down the Gengar.

EDIT: Replaced Haunter by Gengar.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 08:53:42 AM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #347 on: December 03, 2010, 07:41:25 AM »
Before completing his smash attack a pokemon stole the Adamant orb from him. What is the meaning of this? Quickly he summoned the orb to him, the orb lit up darker than ever before and merged with his body once again. For your intrusion you will die with this Jolteon! He charged up another Roar of Time, preparing to kill the three pokemon. But then he heard a voice saying "Leave them be, they will be of use to us later Haunter. He powered down his attack and stopped to wonder who said that. You are lucky, Some day I will kill you all! Remember my name for it will be your downfall! I am Haunter! He yelled before disappearing.
(Every one could hear the voice because it echoed through the air. God I hate spelling!)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 10:05:19 AM by thedarknessinside »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 03, 2010, 09:13:17 PM »
Seeq and Shadow were taken back to the camp of the Dark Ones, where they awaited the arrival of Haunter to give them orders. They were heavily guarded, so they couldn't snoop around. Seeq had decided that he wanted to find out what the procedure was that turned him to a Dark One. It seemed to be falling apart, now, he wanted to know what his future would be.
"I've counted 200, think we could take them?" Seeq jokingly asked Shadow.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #349 on: December 03, 2010, 10:27:48 PM »
Haunter walked into the camp, and look around. Where is Xandor and Seeq?
"They are in that tent."
Good, I need to talk to them. Haunter walked to the tent the Machamp had pointed out. Seeq, Xandor I need to ask you a question. A Jolteon lives in the cave of this area, what is his name? Ohh and Seeq I need to talk to you, alone.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 03, 2010, 11:59:17 PM »
"I believe that is Soul, I've fought him before."
Seeq got up, and followed Haunter out of the tent.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #351 on: December 04, 2010, 12:15:03 AM »
Soul? I have heard that name before. Nevermind. now to why I want to talk. Seeq do you know what the Adamant orb is? You see I have it right here. It has been calling out for its champion, and I am not it. Do you know where I am going? I want to see if you are the last Chosen one. Haunter pulled the Adamant Orb out of his bag. Just like With the Lustrious Orb it began to glow,and Haunter knew the truth.
Go ahead take it, it is waiting for you! Tomorrow we will set out for Turnback Cave to get the Gribisous Orb, when we do obtain it, the third orb will be summoned to Spear Pillar and we will summon Arceus!!

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 04, 2010, 01:00:29 AM »
Siriana was able to teleportto the spot of where the starstorm ended. When she did, her and Omnioul seen some pokemon. They checked their auras. All were blue except for one. Its aura was white. Omnisoul didn't know what it meant, but Siriana did.

"That Jolteon..." Siriana stared at it for some time.

During that time, Omnisoul spoke

"Who are all of you?"
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 04, 2010, 01:31:27 AM »
Seeq stepped forward. The adamant orb glowed with a bright light. Suddenly, he felt a great rush of power, his horn and his eyes glowed a deep burgundy, and the world seemed to stop for a second. Then he knew it. He knew his destiny. At first it was blurry. Then the fog began to part. Slowly, but surely. Eventually he would have the whole truth. Now, he had to play the game.
"I can't wait." He said with a smile.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 04, 2010, 03:45:25 AM »
"Star! Who is your friend? ... oh OK, nice to meet you! I can't believe the Gengar got away though! Thanks for the help though. I didn't think my life could change so fast. One day I' fighting Dark Ones, the next I'm doing that, and at the same time I'm a Chosen one and I have to fight Gengar and the other Chosen One whoever that might be, I don't know what he is doing next. Do you guys think you could help me, somehow!"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #355 on: December 04, 2010, 03:50:48 AM »
Seeq, tell the men to prepare to move we leave in ten minuets. Oh... bring me your friend Xandor, I need to tell him the good news.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 04, 2010, 04:41:07 AM »
Reaper, can't believe the sorta crap he endured the past few months. It was too much too handle. He had a secret, one he had to keep to himself. He needed a way to get out of the building. But how?
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 04, 2010, 11:02:32 AM »
Seeq walked back to the camp, "Listen up!" He shouted "We have orders from Haunter to move out in ten minutes. Get ready."
He went to his tent. "Shadow, you're going to have to leave here soon. It's going to get too dangerous."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #358 on: December 04, 2010, 11:16:53 AM »
For Fighter, yes it will. But aren't you one of us? Haunter heard the conversation before he walked into the tent.
Seeq when you didn't show up after our first attack, I thought, What happened to him? Then I realized that maybe you were one of the Fighter. I hope you are still one of us, besides you still have the tattoo. Now Xander, I suspected you all along. Your name isn't Xandor is it? Seeq why do you protect a Fighter? Please tell me, I need to know!!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 04, 2010, 04:29:05 PM »
- Nice to meet you Soul. I'll have to continue my duty to warn other villages, I'm sorry, but I have to leave. What about you Star, are you going to stay with Soul? It seems that he needs your help... Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.

(Chaos, remember that Star was initially your controlled char, so, I'll leave you the choice)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...