* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 215906 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #390 on: December 05, 2010, 12:48:27 PM »
((Absol doesn't learn night slash until lvl. 52. Changing it to bite))
After Haunter dodged bite, Seeq was hurt by the poison. He readied his horn to impale the Gengar.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #391 on: December 05, 2010, 12:52:09 PM »
Haunter came out of Shadow force and hit Seeq square in the side, causing him to sager, but that was what the absol wanted. It hit Haunter with a huge amount of force. You are much stronger, but how long can you hold up against Toxic? I am the faster of us I can were you down to the bone. Please stop, I don't want to kill you!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 05, 2010, 03:33:27 PM »
It has been some hours since Glice saw Star for the last time. After Star and Soul left, he headed to another village and on his route, he saw Star fly back towards the direction of Soul.

- Soul probably needs him... he thought then.

Now, things are different. Glice was alone to fulfil his current mission. It's not that he was sorry for that... he was alone for so many years that loneliness didn't bother him the least. He only hoped that Star and Soul would be alright. After all, that Gengar seemed very strong.

After some more time, Glice reached another village. This one seemed in a worse state than the previous one. Glice entered the village. All the buildings were in ruins. No pokemon could be seen or heard.

- Anybody here?

No answer. The pokemon might have all succumbed to the attack of the Dark Ones... but there were no bodies around, except for some which had the tattoo of the Dark Ones. Glice climbed a tree to have a better view around. Mount Pika could be seen some distance away... there was a stream nearby, its waters glittering at the sunlight. The sharp eyes of Glice unable him to see a little dark figure quickly enter a cave near to the spring of the stream.

- Could it be that the pokemon here fled the area and found refuge in this cave? I'll have to verify this.

Glice hoped from branch to branch until he was on the ground. To his surprise, two pokemon seemed to have waited for him. They had the tattoo... Glice remained still while the two of them stared at him grinning. The first one was a Grumpig and the other a Golbat.

Glice knew that he was in danger. The Grumpig jumped at Glice using Zen Headbutt and the Globat charged with Wing Attack. Glice jumped back on the tree as fast as he could and underneath him, the two pokemon collided. Glice Slashed them both against a tree trunk and used Icy Wind to freeze them together.

- What did you do to this village? Where are the pokemon who were in here? What did you do to them?
- Heh, they were good fighters, but were no match to us. We rampaged through their village and eliminated most of them. The rest flew into the woods and we were looking for them until we saw you enter the village.
- So you were spying on me all this time?
- Yes, we admit it, but please let us go, my legs are getting dumb!

Glice remained silent for some time listening to the surroundings. There seemed to be no other Dark Ones around.

- What is your leader trying to do?
- We don't know exactly... we only heard that he is going to summon Arceus, that's all, I swear.

Glice thought for some time, then slashed the two pokemon, which fainted.

- I better warn those pokemon first, then I'll see what I can do to stop the Dark Ones...

Level 36.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 05, 2010, 03:49:08 PM »
"The poison? I can hardly feel it."
Seeq called a razor wind, then waited for the Gengar to make its move.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 05, 2010, 04:46:44 PM »
Reaper ignored the noise that was going on from afar.
 "Yes, I am repear."
"THERE IS ANOTHER. BRING HIM TOO ME."
"I knew there was another, and I know exactly who he is. If my calculations are correct he should
not be far from here." Repear looks back and sits. "Im right here dont worry."
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 05, 2010, 07:52:36 PM »
Soul made it to Spear Pillar. "I might as well wait here behind this spear. "I wonder where the legendary Pokemon are. Also, you would think the Chosen Ones, would have come. No matter, it gives me more training time." Soul took out his orb. "Hm, can I envelop this?" He did it. "Aha, the power!" Soul used Spacial Rend "AH! This is great, I can feel it. I can feel every being in the time-space continuum, I can feel their... POWER!!! Hehehehehehe."
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #396 on: December 05, 2010, 09:57:53 PM »
Seeq made a fatal mistake waiting for Haunter to make the next move. haunter launched a confuse ray, and hit Seeq square with it. You have made your decision, expect no mercy! with that Haunter charged a Focus Blast.
(Can I replace hypnosis with focus blast?)

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 05, 2010, 10:03:33 PM »
Repear smiled. In one second he was in-front of Seeq. "Leave this to me." Repear stood there and waited for the blast to strike him.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #398 on: December 05, 2010, 10:10:48 PM »
out of nowhere a Umbreon took the blow meant for Seeq. I told you to go, all of our fates cross at the Spear Pillar! Leave now! Haunter hit the Umbreonn with Toxic. now it was two on one. Haunter didn't know how long he could stall. His plans were in trouble, he had to get out of there.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 05, 2010, 10:14:04 PM »
Repear dodged the posion spikes rather quickly. Unleashing a dark pulse. "Grah! You fool, I know more about what's going to happen than you." Repear shouted. "You know your boss, the illusionist alakazam? He's dead."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #400 on: December 05, 2010, 10:18:44 PM »
That last DArk Pulse hit him and he really felt it.
I have no boss! I only answer to the Dark Lord!
Haunter charged up his favorite play of attacks. Focus Blast and Confuse Ray mixed with Toxic.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 05, 2010, 10:28:05 PM »
Repear looked down. "I have no choice then?" simultaneously in a flash used thunderbolt, flame thrower, and water gun. "urhg, you probably didn't see that, but I have the transformation ability. I'm a lab experiment, gone WRONG!" (I can do any eveelution.)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #402 on: December 05, 2010, 10:30:37 PM »
in the confusion of the attacks hitting each other Haunter used Shadow force to slip away. We will meet again Reaper, When we do one of will die! with that Haunter Slipped away to go to Spear Pillar.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 05, 2010, 10:37:11 PM »
Soul had a horrid headache so he took out the orb and threw it on the ground, "Ach! I can only do that during the fight, for now, I need to take a break before I obsess over the power.

"Okay, so my moves are Bite, Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Spacial Rend and Double Kick. Those are good, but maybe something else is laying around here. Oh!" Soul grabbed his orb. "Can't forget that!" He started looking for a TM laying around... nothing... "Wait is that... Volt Change! Yes! Not the best, but a good move, nevertheless."

He taught it to himself, forgetting thundershock.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 10:46:37 PM by LucarioX »
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 05, 2010, 11:00:55 PM »
Both Siriana and Omnisoul sighed as another one ran without hearing. They felt ignored and worth less than a magikarp. Siriana's eyes turned black. She ran off from Omnisoul while he wasn't looking and cried throught the night.

Omnisoul not finding any sight of her decided to run to Spear Pillar, hoping for some one to train with there...

(Omnisoul is now open for the Fighters)
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness