* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 216082 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #435 on: December 06, 2010, 02:28:36 AM »
"You fool, that can't be possible, you've been pouring over lies, they are all lies! If you start anew, everything will be lost. Everything you care about, you may think you care about nothing, you and haunter both, but you do and oncnce something done, it cannot be undone or redone (See what I did there :))), c'mon, we can still destroy him!"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #436 on: December 06, 2010, 02:31:32 AM »
Xandor dodged the attack and put Reaper to sleep with Dark Void.
Oh you mean the rogue scientist that escaped from me. I have never met you before. now stay asleep. Be quiet Jolteon! Xandor shot another Dark Void at Soul hitting him right in the chest. Stay asleep.
(lol funny!)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 06, 2010, 02:32:12 AM »
 Shadow felt the thing pulling on him coming closer. A voice started speaking to him. "Time is running out. I will split the Reverb orb into two orbs, because it's too powerful for one person to handle. There is another Chosen One, an Umbreon named Repear. You must find him, and fuse the orbs together. You have to take the orbs into the portal that will open. Arceus will come through it, but when you go through with the orbs, it will close permanently. I don't know if it's possible to leave that realm, but if you don't pass through, the world will be destroyed. My son, you must close the portal" The light that had been speaking dissapeared. Then, a glowing sphere flew towards him, and landed at his feet. Shadow stood, to shocked to move. ((I have to log out now.))
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:47:25 PM by trainerx »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 06, 2010, 02:35:08 AM »
"NO!", said Soul slipping from consious. "With the power of the orbs, none of us, can have status effects. The move you are most well known, for no longer works! As my paralysis no longer does so! This battle is fair! Looks like we have to team up, this once Reper. And you to, if you will come to your senses Haunter, if not, we have to take you out to!"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #439 on: December 06, 2010, 02:38:28 AM »
STOP!!!! I will not stand to have fighting in this sacred place. But is it true you intend to destroy this world?
Yes and you will finally meet your family again.
Haunter felt a rage he couldn't control, he launched a Focus blast at Reaper, and a shadow punch at Soul You will die!

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 06, 2010, 02:40:08 AM »
"He is controlling you with words, don't fall for it! I guess nothing will change you. I give up, let's defeat them Repear! If only there were another that could help us!"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #441 on: December 06, 2010, 03:07:46 AM »
Shut up! DIE! Haunter had decided that every one in Spear Pillar was going to die. so he aimed his focus blast at the pillars holding up the roof.
We will all die together!
( Dark Void has like 90 percent accuracy, it is hard to dodge, but you are immune to it.)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 03:15:38 AM by thedarknessinside »

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 06, 2010, 03:44:10 AM »
Repear transforms into a flareon. "Hmph hah!" He charges a quick attack just in time to defend the pillar. Repear falls to the ground bleeding, "Heh...Bye." There repear lays "dead."
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #443 on: December 06, 2010, 03:50:45 AM »
One down one to go your next Soul! Haunter dispersed preparing a Shadow Force.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 06, 2010, 07:58:04 PM »
(Omnisoul, this is the problem with an OOCC merged with profiles, you'll have to look through all the pages to see the profiles of each pokemon and in my case, my char, Glice, is not a Mudkip... a hint at that is in my last post, I used Slash and Icy Wind.)

Glice quickly ran through the forest and came to the stream he saw earlier. "Quick, there may be more Dark Ones..." he thought. He ran along the stream, from where the water seemed to come from and finally saw the cave and stopped.

- I finally found them. Let's go!

He started running again towards the cave, but for some strange reason, it seemed that he wasn't at all getting any closer to it. He stopped once again.

- What's... what's happening!?

Considering for a while, the shrugged off his thoughts and started running again. However, the cave once more seemed to move farther from him as he tried to come nearer. "This is not normal" he wondered. "I'll go away hide myself and see if there is somebody causing this."

Glice went in the opposite direction, but once out of the sight from the cave, he ran across the forest to get above the cave and waited. His sharp ears easily caught a voice.

- It's gone now, we can rest ourselves...
- But what if it comes back?
- We'll be ready to send it away like we did.

- That's what I was wondering too and that's why the cave kept getting further from me! said Jerry aloud from where he was. I'm not going to do any harm, but am bringing a message which is of utmost importance. Let me in, please!

After a short moment of silence...

- Okay, but we warn you, at the slightest hostile move from your part, you'll regret it!

Glice got down from where he was and entered the cave...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 11:11:07 AM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 06, 2010, 11:34:15 PM »
"Don't think so!" Soul jumped on his hands and slid 180 degrees to get outta the way. He felt the power getting strnger along with his anger. "I FEEL THE WRATH OF PALKIA! HIS STRENGTH IS MINE!" "SPACIAL REND!" He aimed it straight for him, but he was just as strong with the power, of Giratina...

EDIT by Jerry, changed Dialga to Giratina ;)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 09:31:17 AM by Jerry »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #446 on: December 06, 2010, 11:38:48 PM »
(actually it is Gitatina, Mr Pokemon is Dialga.)
Haunter took the blow to the face, his anger was blocking his view, controlling him. Inside his head a voice was telling him that Soul was telling the truth, and he should listen, but he was to angry.
You fool! You don't know what you're doing! Take this!  Haunter launched a  Focus Blast straight at one of the pillars.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 06, 2010, 11:53:01 PM »
Seeq arrived with Shadow at Spear Pillar. The chaos that had unfolded was unbelievable. His friend Haunter was taking on a Leafeon and a Jolteon by himself. He was sure to die with no help. Seeq couldn't stand idly by while his friend was dying. He stepped in, while doing a swords dance. He was not ready to let anyone die, including himself. His brother had a great destiny to fulfill, he sensed it.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #448 on: December 07, 2010, 12:05:22 AM »
Seeing Seeq walk in Haunter powered down his attack. Come to finish me off have you? Let's count, 3 on one. Not very fair of you. Let me even thing up a bit! Haunter started to glow with a evil red color. The true power of the orb is now mine! ha ha try to stop me! The voice was still there saying "Haunter if you don't listen all of the pokemon universe will be destroyed. you must kill the Dark Lord, it is your destiny."
(Reaper is dead for now.)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 07, 2010, 12:14:07 AM »
"Da-!" The pillar feel on him. "Not bad-" Soul spluttered out blood "...But Not good enough! SPACIAL REND!" The pillars on top of him blew away. "How is this place still standing it must be the power of, them! Either way, there are more things to be dealt with, like you two! Thunderbolt!"