* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 217116 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #480 on: December 07, 2010, 02:40:55 AM »
Gah! That was smart. Hit me with every type so I can't defend. Xandor had indeed been pushed back and had to recoup from the last attack.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 07, 2010, 03:20:31 AM »
 "Quick, toss me the other orbs while we still have time!" "I can't believe this is about to happen" He dreaded going through the portal, but he knew he had to.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 07, 2010, 12:34:01 PM »
As Glice entered the cave, he found some Chimecho, a Hypno and various other pokemon deeper in the cave. They all seemed to have gone through a difficult moment.

- So... you are the ones who used your Psychic powers to protect the entrance to the cave?
- We are not going to answer you unless you tell us who you are and what you are doing here, said the Hypno.
- I already told you that I came to deliver an important message! I'm Glice, nice to meet you. I travel through the region, looking for any pokemon still alive from the last attack by the Dark Ones. You have some seriously amazing powers!
- Yes, we are responsible for that illusion. It's okay, you don't seem to be part of the Dark Ones. Chimecho, take Glice to our chief, I'll stay here to protect the entrance.

The Chimecho guided Glice deeper into the cave, through galleries. Injured pokemon were all over the place... baby pokemon, wounded warriors... At the end of one tunnel was an orange light. As Glice entered the 'room', he saw that the chief was actually a Hihidaruma. Torches besides it were lit and dimly cast their light in the room. The pokemon was like a statue and was blueish, surrounded by a red aura.

- Chief, this pokemon named Glice would like you talk to you.

At this instant, the pokemon got back it's lively colours and became alive.

- Thank you Chimecho. Greetings stranger. What brings you here?
- As I said earlier to your friends, I'm here to deliver an important message. I believe that the Dark Ones are launching a bigger war soon.
- Hm... Do you have any proof of what you are saying? The last attack from the Dark Ones were devastating for our village, and we were forced to find refuge here. Some of them still patrol the area in search of us. I cannot imagine how more powerful they might be...

Glice handed the piece of paper he got from the Ursarings some days ago. Hihidaruma read it  silently.

- I see... so, it means that the worst is yet to come. I'll help you.

Hihidaruma closed his eyes and seemed to meditate. A couple of seconds later, something bright, glowing with a greenish light appeared in the middle of the room and the next second, a pokemon appeared. It was Celebi, the guardian of the forest. Glice stood there taken aback.

- Celebi my friend, this Sneasel here is bringing sad news. I fear the worst... The Dark Lord is again trying to destroy the world.
- The Dark Lord? Is he the one behind the Dark Ones?
- Yes, I'm afraid so. I knew him... He wasn't like this before... then one day, I don't know what happened and he started talking about plans to conquer and destroy the world, before building another better world. I think that darkness was in his heart from the very start, but we weren't able to see it... and with time, it grew stronger and stronger and today, it has taken control over him completely.
- But... there must be a way to make him back like before! If there is good too, there must be something we can do! We can't just let him destroy the world!
- I'm afraid not, Glice... The darkness within him consumed his very being. Good no more reside in his heart.

As they spoke, a loud noise was heard through the valley.

- What was that!?
- I sense that Arceus is coming...
- Arceus? The one who created the world!? But... why?
- I assume that the Dark Lord needs enough power do destroy the world and that he is planning to use the power of Arceus to do so. I know that he tried to gather all the three orbs, the Adamant Orb, the Lustrous Orb and the Griseous Orb and now, I know that he got them... I feel it. We'll need to battle him and win, quick, before it's too late.
- So.. that's why the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs were there... Do you think that it's possible to beat him? I mean, you just mentioned that he possesses the powers of the three orbs.
- Yes, but we'll a forth orb to seal his power first. I can feel that they are already at Spear Pillar. I can feel them fighting...
- You mean... oh no, Soul... Star... but what can I do... I still have a mission to complete...
- Leave it to me, I can travel faster than you, and I know all the villages of the region, I'll do it faster. Take this, if a gift for you.

Celebi gave Glice a green tough twig. Immediately, Hihidaruma stood up, turned around and looked for something on his seat. He grabbed a small glowing sphere and handed it to Glice.

- It will protect you against fatigue and some types of moves.
- And this will boost your power a little, while protecting you against some moves
- Thank you both, I'll try to do my best.

With this, Celebi warped away and Glice got out of the cave.

(Sorry, probably my longest post... but you guys got 2 whole pages!!! XD)

EDIT: Some colour mistakes
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 07:26:37 AM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 07, 2010, 10:05:48 PM »
((Yay, Jerry's coming to Spear Pillar too, hahaha!))

Soul saw that TranerX was gathering the orbs and knew what he was going to have to do.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 08, 2010, 03:09:36 AM »
Reaper stood up, seeming to be in his original form. He litteraly seems unaffected by the assumed "Finishing move". Reaper shakes his head. "It is OUR destiny, freind."
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #485 on: December 08, 2010, 04:48:33 AM »
Impossible! How is this possible? You were dead! Xandor knew that he needed to kill them quickly. Judgment!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: December 08, 2010, 07:49:31 AM »
Glice was walking to the Mountains, behind which, was the Spear Pillar. Unfortunately, the monument was very far away and Glice wasn't sure that he would be able to reach there in time... and Star who was not with him...

- Where do you think you are going?

Glice flinched. He recognised this voice... this was the one of one of the Ursaring brothers.

- You will pay for what you did to us now hehehe, said the other Ursaring.

Glice tried to localise the Ursaring without turning around. He knew that he could taken them both and so didn't do any rushed move.

- You thought that you'd get away so easily, huh?
- You won't be so lucky now.

Glice was surprised to hear both the voices of Golbat and Grumpig. He finally turned around.

- So you are going to take me four on one?
- Heh, we told you. You will not be spared now, said one Ursaring.

One Ursaring disappeared, the other remained some metres away and seemed to be preparing a Hyper Beam. The Golbat dove with Wing Attack while Grumpig readied Psybeam. Glice got ready and remained alert. Glice swooped sideways to dodge the Wing Attack of Golbat, but Grumpig fired the Psybeam slowing Glice down for a brief instant. Ursaring then appeared behind him, grabbing him tightly.

- Let me go!!

The other Ursaring then unleashed the Hyper Beam on Glice while the latter was being hold by the firs Ursaring. Before the impact, Glice felt some power coming from the gifts of Celebi and Hihidaruma. Glice performed a swift Faint Attack to appear behind Grumpig and used Slash. This time however, the attack which resulted was a Night Slash. The Hyper Beam hit the first Ursaring. None of the four Dark Ones knew what just happened and Glice seized this brief instant to run towards Golbat and use Ice Punch, freezing the latter. The second Ursaring reacted the first. It sneaked behind Glice and used Fire Punch, sending Glice to the other Ursaring, who received him with a Giga Impact this time.

Glice was projected on a tree trunk, severely injured.

- Grr... I.. I will stop you, no matter how...

It is then that his bag started glowing a white light...

(Didn't want to make it as long...:-[ )
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 08, 2010, 10:02:01 PM »
 Shadow saw Repear get up. "Well, we might not make it out. Are you sure you want to come?" Arceus used Focus Blast on Shadow, but Shadow dived out of the way. Arceus was completely out of control, using powerful moves of every type, starting to destroy everything it saw.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 10:04:27 PM by trainerx »

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 09, 2010, 12:25:46 AM »
"Well, with one of us it's going to be quite difficult. But with two our chances of survival are greater." Repear said. He had such a calming face. "The World Ends With Us." Repear looked up at the dakrai. "Your weakend, I also knew about this attack. Thank Alakazam!" Repear used dark pulse with all the power he had. "Your time ends here!"
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:32:23 AM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: December 09, 2010, 10:45:32 AM »
His bag stopped glowing after a while, and the two Ursaring weren't yet done. The first one used Flamethrower at Glice. The latter took support on the tree and used it to jump aside, but the other Ursaring was behind and had a Fire Punch ready. Glice used Ice Punch and they two attacks collided. Glice backed a little, relieved that Ice Punch cancelled the power of Fire Punch, the Ursaring didn't seem to have been affected by the attack.

Meanwhile, the first Ursaring was charging for a Hyper Beam. Suddenly, the latter was hit by something and fell down, unconscious. Both Glice and the other Ursaring were surprised. The next moment, the second Ursaring received an Aura Sphere from the sky projecting it towards Glice, who immedately used Ice Punch to throw it on the ground and deep freeze it there.

- I came as soon as possible!

A Togekiss was flying above Glice and landed on the ground, like a feather falling down, smiling.

- I felt that you needed me, and the orb I gave you earlier called me.
- Oh, I remember! You are the Togetic who handed me the gem! You have evolved!
- Yes, after your departure, our chief, Slowking told us to start training as hard as ever, and in the process, I evolved. I'm Sheene by the way.
- Thank you so much for your help Sheene. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't come. Glice is the name.

All of a sudden, Sheene was hit by what seemed like an Air Cutter and fell down.

- Golbat! You regained conscience!

At that moment, the Razor Claw which hung around the neck of Glice began shining. Glice's body started glowing too and the Razor Claw fused with Glice... He had evolved into a Weavile! Glice ran and used Ice Punch on Golbat. The latter however just took off a little higher to dodge the attack. It is then that the fist of Glice became surround by ice, which then flew towards Golbat, hitting it in flight. It was an Ice Shard attack!

Glice came back towards Sheene.

- Are you okay?
- Yes thank you. I'm sorry for worrying you.
- Please, don't be, it's okay now.
- I see Star left you... are you still trying to warn all the villages about the Dark Ones?
- As a matter of fact no, I met Celebi and she is doing this, she said that she will be more efficient with this. For the time being, I'mm looking for a way to get to Spear Pillar. The Dark Lord is trying to summon Arceus, and I'm afraid it might already be too late...
- I'll go with you, hop on my back.

Both Sheene and Glice were on their way to Spear Pillar...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 11:11:43 AM by Jerry »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 09, 2010, 09:19:09 PM »
 "Good, I'll have someone to keep me company." He used Razor Wind on Xander so that he would stay weakened. ((Are we using generation 5 movesets now?))

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #491 on: December 09, 2010, 10:17:12 PM »
Haunter launched a Focus blast to help keep Xandor busy, but Xandor was waiting.
DIE Haunter! with that Xandor hit Haunter with A dark type Judgment. the power of the move knocked Haunter against a wall, when he hit the wall he fainted, it was too much for him. (I don't see why not.)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 09, 2010, 10:19:43 PM »
Seeq saw Haunter launched against the wall. He immediately ran over to him.
"Are you okay?" He asked, his eyes on the Dark Lord, though.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #493 on: December 09, 2010, 10:26:06 PM »
No, but I will be. Haunter pulled a Petaya and a Liechi Berry from his bag. Use this to increase your power. He said handing the Liechi berry to Seeq. He ate the Petaya berry and felt a new power growing in him...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 09, 2010, 10:32:29 PM »
This fight felt like it had been going on for days.

Soul saw Haunter being thrown at a wall, Xandor attacking everyone. Shadow and Repear prepare to go, Seeq help Xandor, Star overlooking, but not invading, and he felt like others were coming. The whole time, he had been hiding, "THUNDERBOLT!!" He had hit Xandor, but it only paralyzed him, "Haha! Good enough!"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.