* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 261278 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #495 on: December 09, 2010, 10:43:37 PM »
Seeq ate the berry. He suddenly felt stronger.. Nothing could stop him now. One more megahorn and Xander should be gone for good.
"Thanks, Haunter."
Seeq lowered his head, and within a few moments his long, curved horn was impaled through the Dark Lord's chest.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 09, 2010, 10:51:43 PM »
"I helped, some." Soul was shocked by Seeq's power. Had it finished The Dark Lord himself?
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #497 on: December 09, 2010, 10:55:54 PM »
Before Xander could react Seeq's horn was in his chest. He felt pain, excuriting pain, but he had the power of Arceus. Gah! You are now giong to die! Arceus Lend me the power to banish these fools into nonexistence! Xander grabbed Seeq and threw him into a wall and shot a bug type Judgment at him...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 09, 2010, 11:43:15 PM »
"Gah!"
Seeq was bruised and broken. His skin was thrashed on the stone wall. Blood soaked the ground around him.
"I'm just about.. done for."
He lay his head down to rest. Not long after, he had fainted from blood loss.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #499 on: December 09, 2010, 11:46:32 PM »
Seeq! NO! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Take this! Haunter charged up a super powerful boosted Focus Blast! The blast his Xandor square in the chest knocking him down. NOW Shadow, Reaper, we can't hold him much longer..."

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 10, 2010, 12:33:53 AM »
 Shadow ran and got the adamant orb, and took the other two orbs from Haunter and Soul. "Time to go in Repear." He ran over to the portal. "You have to go through first Repear, because once the orbs go through, the portal is going to shut perminantly." Arceus started charging up an attack, and he was aiming for the other pokemon. He used the power of the Reverb orb. He hit Arceus, and since it got hit with every type at once, it couldn't shield itself from the attack. It didn't do much damage, but Arceus turned his attention to Shadow.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:18:26 PM by trainerx »

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 10, 2010, 04:41:07 AM »
Siriana watched as the battle of White aura and Red aura. She wanted to help, but she did not want to interfere, even though the Chosen were losing to her sights. She could send a thunderbolt to the jolteon. She found the TM after her last battle, but she hasn't learned it yet.

(Are abilities in effect?)
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 10, 2010, 10:49:16 AM »
(Yep)

As Glice and Sheene were flying, dark clouds above the mountain were gathering and they could see rain starting to fall, and the clouds were getting charged with lighting.

*Grrooooaarrr*

Thunder roared in the skies...

- We need to get there as fast as possible!

As they were flying they passed over a valley among the mountains. It looked like there was a camp underneath.

- Look Glice! It's probably the camp of the Dark Ones! Oh no, some of them are coming this way!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 10, 2010, 03:40:08 PM »
((I already know Thunderbolt though.))

Soul gave him the orb. They must be going in, but Xandor looked at Shadow, no this has gone on to long! Soul charged at Xandor at he was on the ground attacking, but not shadow. "Now! We can finish him, right you guys, must if only we had a few more people"

((That is your cue guys.))

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 10, 2010, 07:20:49 PM »
 Shadow used the reverb orbs power again, but now it was starting to hurt. "This orb is too powerful, I can't use it anymore." Arceus almost hit Shadow with a frenzy plant, but Shadow had moved to attack Xander.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 11, 2010, 05:36:24 AM »
Siriana forgot confusion to learn thunder bolt. Then she focused on her fire punch, forming middle-sized flames. After that, she used her Psychic to form a falcon from the fire, but something different was happening. Siriana saw that the flamed falcon shot out a little of electricity. She has reached level three of the fire punch! this was her signature combo move hidden within, the Nether Punch!(Grew to level 33) Out of nowhere, Omnisoul comes up right beside her.

"Let's do this together, Siriana."

She smiled.She jumped from the highest point of spear pillar with Omnisoul.

"NNEETTHHEERR... PPUUNNCCHH!"
"AAAUUURRRAA...  PPUUNNCCHH!"

They were moving fast. So fast that it looked like Siriana was a flaming arrow with a shining silver tip and Omnisoul was a blue meteor. Siriana bursted out even more speed than her thoghts exceeded. this was pure will power and emotions. She felt as both of her parents were right behind her. Omnisoul used Extreme Speed to keep up. Both of their fists landed on Xandor,
Omnisoul's to the chest, and Siriana's to the head. The impact knocked him down to the ground. Suddenly, the Out looks of their punches turned gold! They could not speak through their moves so Siriana used Telepathy from Omnisoul.

"CHOSEN ONES, YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO END THIS!"
She closed her eyes as she concentrated on Xandor.

(so you decided not to heal Soul, if it is a Jolteon? ;) )
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #506 on: December 11, 2010, 07:42:30 AM »
Xander knew that he was doomed to lose this battle when he haeared the voice of Siriana. he was overwhelmed. to save his dreams to conquer the world he had to leave. summing the last bit of Arceus' power he could he telaported out of Spear Pillar. You win this one Chosen ones! But to defeat Arceus you will use up the power of the orbs! when that happens nothing will stand in my way! With that Xandor left, but the Chosen ones still had to deal with a rampaging Arceus...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 11, 2010, 12:06:32 PM »
- We can't stay here, and we can't go towards Spear Pillar this way either. Let's have a detour in the small woods there.

Glice pointed towards the East. He knew those woods quite well and could use it to their advantage.

- Okay, I used to play in those woods when I was little, and it seems they are only sending some pokemon for patrol. I'll try to appear not so suspicious.

Sheene slowly but gracefully raised her left wing and lowered her right wing, making them do a large arc towards the small woods in question. Below them, two pokemon, a Wartotle mounted on a Flygon were approaching. As soon as Sheene knew that they were out from the sight of the camp, she swooped into the trees. Immediately, the Flygon behind them sped up. Glice jumped on one tree and waited for the Dark ones to appear while Sheene zigzagged among the trees before reverting the direction, charging an Aura Sphere. As soon as Flygon appeared, Glice used Ice Punch on it, forcing it to land, while Sheen fired the Aura Sphere onto Wartotle throwing it away from the back of Flygon. Sheene caught Glice in mid air and as the Wartotle was getting up used Double Edge on it, throwing it onto Flygon. Glice jumped and used Ice Punch to freeze them together.

- Okay, they won't get away so soon now. Let's go!

Glice hopped on the back of Sheene and they both headed to Spear Pillar taking the long detour.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 11, 2010, 03:17:57 PM »
Repear shouted "Good Luck!!!!!!!!!" He flashed a quick smile and ran towards the portal. "I can't leave him alone." Repear switches to a frown. "But I must leave now" Repear steps one foot into the portal when suddenly, a great energy is behind him.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 11, 2010, 07:50:53 PM »
"Hmph, two of us are gone, I guess it is only me and Repear!" But then two figures showed up. "Hm, I guess we're not alone, but still can we do this without more people!" Then Darkrai left after saying something. "I guess now we just have to defeat an Arceus, but he only has strength, no wits! This ends now. Everyone, we have to finish this once and for all, keep attacking maybe it'll do something!"