* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 216415 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #765 on: February 11, 2011, 11:04:36 PM »
-Only Giritina can talk to the Pokemon in the real world. if you were to do that you would die, and never see your kid. And just so you know, there is a way out, down there.
Haunter was pointing at a large alter, like the one in Turnback Cave.
-Come on if you want to see your son let's get moving.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 11, 2011, 11:34:42 PM »
When the light faded, 3 of the sergents of the dark ones went down dead and crispy.

Siriana(up to lv57), Soul(Mod(Grew to lv60: learned Trump card)), and Omnisoul slowly came down and were back to their normal forms, besides the fact that Omnisoul's spikes were golden now.

Well, I actually thought we were going to die. Oh, HEY SHADOW! Shadow was at a distance
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 11, 2011, 11:41:33 PM »
I nodded solemly.

Lets move.

We ran towards the alter. inside were two pulpits with two crevices. Fitted for a pokemon hand

There were inscriptions on the pulpits. I read them aloud

Here must stand one who fights the darkness enlightening the rest of the world of peace

The second one said

Here must stand a dark crusader one needing to purge the light and serve darkness.

In between the pulpits stood a golden statue of Girantine with an inscribtion also

Once the two come together awaken me you shall forever. If it is not to be so you shall be conidered in the future as my foe.

I nodded at Haunter before stepping into the Pulpit. I placed my hand into the alter, and was surrounded by a Dark cloud.

Your turn Haunter.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 11, 2011, 11:53:18 PM »
 Shadow ran up to Siriana, Omnisoul, and Soul. "That was amazing! Do you guys know what happened to Glice and Sheene?"

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 12, 2011, 12:04:00 AM »
(yes, I did.)

Let me check. Siriana used her aura senes to pinpoint the two.

They're in the air.Soaring to somewhere. I'll try to reach them.

She started to use telepathy.

Glice, Sheene, can you hear me? This is Siriana.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 12, 2011, 12:06:20 AM »
 Shadow was happy that they were okay, he was afraid that they might have been killed when Turnback Cave caved in.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: February 12, 2011, 12:10:44 AM »
MOD-So... you are Shadow. I am Soul.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 12, 2011, 12:18:34 AM »
 When Shadow looked at Soul, he remembered fighting a huge pokemon. This time he could tell who the pokemon were. All of the pokemon that were fighting the huge pokemon were at the hotel. Shadow couldn't tell who the huge pokemon was. "I just remembered something. We were all at the top of a mountain, fighting a huge pokemon together. Their were lots of stone pillars. But why were we there?"

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 12, 2011, 03:45:59 AM »
(OCC Evee has been training underground learning move after move) Evee thinks to himself. "It's almost time..." Evee stares at the evolutionary stones ahead.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 12, 2011, 08:48:38 AM »
As the dazzling light faded, the Dark Ones were all fainted and Siriana, the Lucario, Soul and Shadow were safe.

- Okay, I'm glad they are safe. Let's get down then!

Glice jumped from the tree, Sheene gracefully let herself land on the ground and Celebi floated down.

- Thank God you're all safe now! I hope Haunter is okay in the Distortion world... Shadow, do you know what happened to Psyk?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #775 on: February 12, 2011, 12:21:05 PM »
Haunter walked up to the alter and placed the Gribous Orb in the hole. Then he entered his pulpit. The statue of Giritina started to glow, and break apart. There was a blinding flash of light, when the light faded Giritina was there.
-For your loyalty you two will be rewarded. I will give you powers that will lead to your ultimate destiny. For Haunter I will share the ability to enter and exit the deminsions at will. And for you Pshyk I will boost your psychic powers beyond anything you could hope to achieve! (in other words you are as strong as mewtwo in that suite of his.) Now step into the portal and renter the fight!
A portal appered in front of them, it looked like it led to the enternce of Turnback Cave.
-Lets go. Haunter stepped through the portal and was instantly transported to the Real World.
- Thank God you're all safe now! I hope Haunter is okay in the Distortion world... Shadow, do you know what happened to Psyk?
-He is right here...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 12, 2011, 12:49:18 PM »
I found myself surrounded by Fighters. Everything had happened so fast I had trouble proceessing what was going on.

I took a fighting stance incase the Fighters decided to attack me. I concentrated my energy feeling more powerfull then ever before. My eyes began to emmitt a bright white light, as I clicked my fingers and a greeen flame appeared at the tip of my finger.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 12, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »
 Shadow saw Psyk in a fightings stance and used Dark Pulse, thinking that he was going to attack.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 12, 2011, 01:21:16 PM »
- Oh! There you are Haunter! And Psyk is with you too I see.

Glice noticed that the Psyk had changed... his Dark Ones tattoo too was not where it was anymore, though he seemed as though he was ready to strike... At that instant, Shadow moved forward and used Dark Pulse on Psyk!

- Wait!

But it was too late...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 12, 2011, 01:31:54 PM »
I grinned the attack came towards me.I dodged the attack before using Teleport at twice the speed I normally could shifting around Shadow, eventually stopping before launching Psycho cut towards his neck.

Although Haunter had helped me escape the Distortion world. He was still an enemy and was the same as the rest of them. I charged towards him readying a Psybeam attack.

But then I froze. I slowly looked across my shoulder to find my Dark one tattoo had dissapeared from my shoulder here as well as in the distortion world. I looked into a puddle on the ground to find it had also vanished from my face.

I....I...Impossible. B..B..But how?

I felt a sense of overwhelming frustration wash over me. How was I any differant from any other Alakazam now. Without my Tattoo I had, No identity, No recognition. I was nothing.

How would the Dark lord still accept me as his General. A Dark ones tattoo was not just a decoration. It was a vow of loyalty, a bond, a duty taken up for life.
MAN MEAT <3