* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 215742 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #840 on: February 16, 2011, 04:35:28 AM »
It seems you've gained new powers, but you've weakened. Now you die.
Zero was about to use night burst on Haunter. When suddenly...

DESU!

Zero stopped and looked at Siriana, then walked towards her, having his Night burst still intact.

Calling out a Rival's name won't help you.

If I can beat you in a battle, will you help us?

And who are you to make a proposition?

The only child and daughter of Desu, Siriana.

Well,  if what you say is true, then where is he?

Siriana was silent for a moment.

That's another reason why I made that proposition. I killed desu while he was in his dark form. This would also settle the final score between you two.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: February 16, 2011, 09:13:12 AM »
"Continue like this and you're getting nowhere. Hmf, kids these days." I say as we continue trekking the mountain.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: February 16, 2011, 09:19:38 AM »
I had enough. I needed to train and learn how to use my power. I teleported home to think
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: February 16, 2011, 05:46:57 PM »
(My chars are not at Mt. Pika ;) also I've got some inspiration... so long post ;D)

Glice entered the cave.

- Welcome to my home! We don't have much time. I realised something when I heard Haunter talk about jewels on Mt. Pika.

Glice was now running into the depths of the cave now. A cold wind blew from deep inside and rushed through the bodies of the three pokemon. Glice being used to the cold didn't mind, but Sheene and Celebi were feeling too cold to move forward.

- Here, I'll help you.

Glice picked up a torch, rubbed two stones together which produced a spark and lit the torch. The warm flame was welcomed by Sheene and Celebi and the light lit up the way down the tunnel.

- This mountain, the Friglid mountain was once a volcano, before the cold settled in. From my mentor, learned that at that time, the volcano spit all sorts of things found from the depths of the Earth. These included strange gems that could hinder elemental powers, or empower them. These gemstones are rare but when correctly used by a pokemon with enough power, they could become very useful. Now when Haunter spoke about the dark jewels that Zero loves so much, I remembered something. "The Dark Jewels enclose a huge power, only tamed by a few..." and then, I somehow linked the Mountains... Zero and the dark Jewels... it was no coincidence...

They now reached a larger cave. It was like a large room, rather spherical and the walls seemed to glitter as the torch moved across the cave.

- Now, Zoroark is known to be able to create all sorts of illusions and with the help of the Dark Jewels, I dare not think what he's capable of.
- So... you mean that there is a gem here which is able to neutralise his powers?
- Exactly. Though I doubt all his powers would be locked, we can at least try to weaken him. We need to look for a clear gem, one which is totally transparent. This particular gem is formed when a usual gem would be projected upwards very high in the sky, solidify as a pure material and fall back right into the magma, producing the last smooth reflecting surface.
- So... we need to find a round, transparent, shiny gem?
- Yes, and it will be most likely to be into a rock bubble. You can spot one by the different colour of the rock. Up to now, I haven't found any though.

All the three started looking for the precious gem. Glice took two more torches on the ground, which he and his mentor used long ago and lit them with the help of their previous torch. Glice once again scrutinized the floor, aided by Sheene and Celebi.

- By the way... do you think any of us have enough power to use the gem?
- I don't know, but I sincerely hope that we'll be able to use it.
- Was your mentor able to use the gems?
- Actually yes. When I was small, he sometimes used some of the gems to protect us from the strong winds, the torrential rainfalls flooding our home, or the forest fires set by fire pokemon training below.

After a short while, they were getting a little hopeless... No circular gem, enclosed in a rock bubble of a different colour. The three sat down, thinking of what to do.

- Bubbles... they rise, right?
- True, but a rock bubble is heavy...
- I thought so... but at that time, it was all magma and the bubble was floating then, right?
- Wait! I think you're right! Let's examine the ceiling then!

Glice hopped on Sheene's back and they set up for the ceiling. After a few seconds, it was Celebi who shouted.

- I think I found it!

Glice and Sheene approached Celebi.

- Yes, I think that it's it.

Into the rock ceiling, a small patch of paler brown could be seen. It looked surprisingly smooth and curved.

- I guess we'll have to break through the ceiling to get the gem.
- I'll do it. Aura Sphere!

The attack hit the ceiling and the bubble of rock broke. Inside was protruding a transparent hemisphere.

- Yes that's it! Let's get it out now!

Celebi used Energy Ballbut nothing happened. The gem seemed strongly anchored in the rock.

- Let's attack all at one then. Ice Punch!
- Energy Ball!
- Aura Sphere!

The gem suddenly popped out... falling down!

- Quick, we need to catch it!

Sheene dove while Celebi Teleported. They both were too long to react, and the gem fell on the hard rock floor. It now had three straight cracks running from one pole, running to the other pole, but it was still in one whole.

- Phew! I'm glad it's not broken. Let's hope it still works. Celebi, now we need to get teleported to Mt. Pika.

And at this instant, the three vanished from the cave.

EDIT: Corrected a typo
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 03:58:00 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: February 17, 2011, 12:04:43 AM »
Fine. If you killed him in his dark form, you must be incredibly strong. So don't dissappoint me.

Which one of you men want to be the referee?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #845 on: February 17, 2011, 01:48:34 AM »
Haunter staged to his feet and saw two of his friends about to kill each other. His eyes started to glow bright blood red and he regained his former power.
Stop, You two can't fight here. If you do the Darkness will win, and I will be forced to separate you two.
Haunter felt sick to his stomach, he was too weak to do much if they ignored him.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: February 17, 2011, 04:35:07 AM »
Calm down, Haunter. We're not going to kill each other. The finale battle I was talking about was who ever faints first. If my father was killed by zero first, none of this would've happened. Not only that, if one of us goes into Death Feint, I have my bag in the cave. It contains Max revives, so that solves that catch.

In all actuality, I just want to see Siriana's most powerful move.

And that will settle our differences. So will you referee?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #847 on: February 17, 2011, 10:41:52 AM »
Fine, but if one of you goes for a killer move...
Haunter sat down and waited for them to start.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 17, 2011, 04:00:37 PM »
As the three arrived on Mt. Pika, they could see Siriana and a Zoroark preparing to battle. Haunter was there too, watching.

- I don't know what's going on, but let's stay hidden for now. I'll try to use the gem to prevent Zoroark from using his illusion powers.

Glice took out the Clear Stone from his bag and held on it tightly between his claws, just like his mentor did long ago.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #849 on: February 17, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »
Zero's Figure started to get blury, He was using his powers of illusion.
ILLUSION ARMY!!! All of a sudden there was a flash of light and there were hundreds of Zeros...
Hit me now!!

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: February 17, 2011, 10:55:19 PM »
With pleasure!

I emerged from the clouds using Gravity to ensure I landed safetly.

I unleashed a confuse ray. Zero began to loose his footing while the mere illusions stood their ground. I could see several Fighters turning my attention to them.

Remember me!?

I threw a Psywave towards them. Not aware Zero was charging at me from behind.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: February 17, 2011, 11:30:32 PM »
 The attack had no effect on Shadow, since it was a psychic type move. Shadow used Dark Pulse, and then used quick attack to get behind the abra((I don't remember his name)). Shadow used Faint Attack to turn himself invisible, and waited for a good chance to attack.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #852 on: February 17, 2011, 11:45:43 PM »
Zero pulled a Dark Jewel out of his bag and made it float in the air,
You asked of this! NIGHT BURST!!!!
Zero's arms started to glow, then he bought them down on the the Dark Jewel causing a huge explosion...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: February 18, 2011, 01:11:44 AM »
Siriana Took the move pretty hard, trying to hold it with her hands while sliding back.

No wonder you were a rival with my father.

She couldn't hold it any longer and was sent flying. She quickly caught her balance and used teleport. She was in the middle of the illusions.

Let's try this... Thunder Pulse!

The Thunder bolt surrounding her waist exploded, engulfing the illusions.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #854 on: February 18, 2011, 10:03:11 AM »
That is all you can muster? You are a joke, not even worth my time!
Zero's figure started to flicker, when his illusion was complete he looked like Sierena's dad.
Show me what your made of! FLAMETHROWER!!!