* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 214954 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2010, 06:23:56 PM »
Glice noticed a little bag near to the Ursarings... he opened it and found a couple of berries, some seeds and a letter. He wondered what that could be. He opened it and started to read... "What? Could it be?" He dropped the piece of paper and stayed there taken aback for a while. He couldn't believe what he has read. The Dark Ones were now really going to conquer the world. They have been sending the scout troops first to eliminate most pokemon. They were planning to send more troops, each time with stronger pokemon soldiers until all resistance to their plans are annihilated. "So, this was only the 'first part' of the war... all these abominations, these atrocities were only a start? How can they have so many strong pokemon with them? It's impossible to have all those pokemon, and yet, all of them have increasing strengths... there's definitely something not right about this... I have a really bad feeling about this..."
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2010, 09:04:44 PM »
  Shadow froze in shock. Had this Absol just called him his little brother? "He has the same name as my brother, and he just called me his little brother, and I haven't said anything to him about my past. Could this actually be my brother?" He stared at Seeq and asked "Are you telling the truth?"  Shadow could sense if someone was lying by sensing negative energy emanating from that person as they were telling the lie. He concentrated hard to make sure he didn't get a false energy reading.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 02:22:41 AM by trainerx »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 17, 2010, 10:30:15 PM »

"You doubt I am telling the truth to my own brother? Come on now, Shadow, you know I am your brother, you just don't want to believe it."

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2010, 12:32:45 AM »
^Rylis^

After my Relaxing Venture from Hikra Springs, I decided to check for more Jobs, I saw one to investigate Raykon Village, for any sign of a Resistance, I grabbed My buddies, Blastoise and Staraptor, and we journeyed to Raykon Village "We are Cargo Rush, and our Mission is to break apart the Fighters!!"
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2010, 10:33:13 PM »
  Shadow was shocked. "He's not lying! This is my brother! But he's one of the Dark Ones..."  He wanted to believe it, but He also wished it wasn't true. He stared at him for a while and finally he said ''Why did you join the Dark Ones, after what they did to our parents! They're only using you, they don't care if you live or die!"  He was tempted to let him go, but he resisted it, knowing that he was one of The Dark Ones and would immediately attack him, or try to escape.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 19, 2010, 12:45:01 PM »

"It sounds like you're describing the Fighters, Shadow. They only gathered up an army to slow down what was inevitably coming. The smartest thing to do at this point is to give in, instead of wasting all these meaningless lives."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 19, 2010, 06:51:38 PM »
Glice couldn't stay there thinking forever. He rushed to the nearby village to try to warn the pokemon there, hoping that the Dark Ones haven't already taken control of the latter. A few minutes later, he arrived on the outskirts of the village. There were signs of severe battles from not very long ago. He could see some pokemon trying to help others, those who were injured. "Ah!" he thought to himself. "The pokemon here were able to fend for themselves it seems. I don't think they will be able to stand up against the next attack of the Dark Ones, and less of the one after that. I need to warn the one at the head of this village."

He saw a Staraptor gliding past him.

- Hey! Yes, I was calling you, Staraptor. I would like to meet the one responsible of this village. I have a message, possibly the most terrifying message, to convey to the village head. Could you help me?
- I've never seen you around, but you don't seem dangerous. You're lucky that nobody really paid attention to you after this awful war of last night against the Dark Ones since they were tired and mostly injured. We held on the attack and it's all good now. The war is over!
- This is the whole point of my presence. I believe that there will be more pokemon from the Dark Ones coming, and this time, they will be even stronger than before! Everybody must get ready as soon as possible!
- What are you saying? Are you sure about this? Anyway, let's go to Alakazam. He is the one in charge and will most probably know how to deal with this new situation. Hop on my back.

Glice did as he was told. He was brought to a building and he entered. A Bellsprout asked Staraptor what the matter was. The latter explained the significance of my presence and the Bellsprout let us enter. I stood besides Staraptor in the large room.

- Alakazam, it appears that this Sneasel has got some intel on the Dark Ones and that the war is not over yet.

A chair which stood behind a large desk rotated and the Alakam appeared, sitting on it.

- I know why you are here... and I thank you for informing us of this matter. I thought for a while that we succeeded in overwhelming the Dark Ones, but your presence here confirms my back thoughts. The Dark Ones have been finding a way... some way to unleash power to pokemon and they are trying this power on their soldiers. It seems that they are going about it slowly; sending troops with some of this mysterious power. I guess now that they have more control over it, they will be harnessing more of it. I fear that we will not be able to counter their future attacks...

Glice was surprised that Alakazam knew so much... It must have been true then, the stories about Alakazams. They can read through the minds of pokemon...

- Staraptor, I want you to gather as much pokemon as you can which are still capable to fight. We'll need to train harder for a potential attack from the Dark Ones.

Alakazam then called Bellsprout in.

- Bellsprout, I want you to gather some pokemon. They will go into the woods to pick supplies, we'll need many. Also, take a small group of pokemon which can fight and thus, protect you while being in the woods just in case. We need to have our troops in good condition as soon as possible.

As Bellsprout left the room, Alakazam turned to Glice.

- Now, Glice, what do you intend to do? Will you help us?
- I'd be glad to... but...
- I see, you want to warn the other pokemon in the villages around too. I understand. I would like to give this to you. I hear that Sneasels can make a very good use of this particular object.

A tiny object began to float near the desk of Alakazam and flew towards Glice. It was surrounded by a blue aura, it must have been the telekinetic powers of the Alakazam. Glice took it, thanked Alakazam and went out of the building.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 20, 2010, 12:10:19 AM »
  Shadow was surprised at what Seeq said.The Fighters one a huge battle just yesterday, and you're calling them weak?!" Shadow was now even more confused, he had no idea how Seeq could say that knowing how they had won that battle. "By the way he's talking, that battle was nothing compared to the battles that we'll be facing in the future."

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 20, 2010, 12:36:01 AM »
Repear sighs "Havent seen Rioula...in a while" He yawns and tells the Onix and geodude to hurry up. The got angry and yelled "Who'r you?!" Repear ignored them and ran out of the mountain.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 20, 2010, 12:47:30 PM »

"Heh! Of course you won that battle. It was staged! Think of that battle as a scouting party. If you want to win this war, you will need more troops, better training, and better equipment."

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 20, 2010, 08:12:51 PM »
  "It was staged?!"  "this isn't good, I need to find a base and report this to one of the leaders."  Shadow started walking again, dragging Seeq behind him.

An hour later, Shadow finally found a town. As he entered, other Pokemon stared at him.  He walked up to a Murkrow.  "Do the fighters have a base here?"  "Yes, it's not far from here. Just go down the street and take the first left." The Murkrow hurriedly flew away, he was probably freaked out about Shadow dragging Seeq around. Shadow found the base, and walked up to a bellsprout at a desk. "I need to talk to the leader, it's urgent." The bellsprout let him through, and he walked into an office. An Alakazam was sitting at his desk. "That battle yesterday was staged, we'll be facing harder battles against them." The Alakazam replied "We know, we're already training more Pokemon and gathering supplies."I also have one of the Dark Ones tied up, he's outside of the office, could you get someone to imprison him?' The Alakazam nodded and Shadow left his office. As he walked out, he looked at Seeq, and then walked out into the street.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 11:59:31 PM by trainerx »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 20, 2010, 09:27:26 PM »
As Glice was leaving town, the Staraptor caught up with him.

- Hey, I found it very nice of you to have warned us about what is really happening and to be honest, I'm quite afraid of it. This is why I've decided to join you in your quest to help others. Here in the Fighters clan, we've only been helping the locals, but I want to do more, I want to help more pokemon. I know I'm not good enough, but maybe, while travelling I'll become stronger. I certainly won't become much stronger if I stick to battling the same pokemon over and over again... so... I'd like to ask you, would you allow me to travel with you?
- But... don't you have to help the pokemon here? You were here with me when Alakazam ordered to gather as much pokemon capable of fighting as possible!
- It's true, but I just couldn't remain there... Anyway, I asked Alakazam and I got his consent.
- Well, if you wish, I'll be glad to! I'm Glice, nice to meet you.
- And I'm Star, nice to meet you too!

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2010, 04:02:28 PM »

Luna jumped from rock to rock, approaching Magmar with high speed. For a second, it seemed as if her payback would hit critically, but the Magmar simply stepped away, attempting to use fire punch on Luna, but stopped an inch away from vulpix's face. "Luna, you have be faster than that! Remember, your defense isn't high, neither is your HP! You have to use your speed and evasion high, to avout any attacks, even special ones, tho your special defense is qite good." The Magmar said, walking around a bit. "Yes, Magmar-sensei!" Luna said under heavy breath. "You are like glass sword, sharp, stong special attack, but low on defense, so you have to rely on not getting hit!" Luna nodded. She met Magmar in mountains, and he agreed to train her. "One more time Luna! Think of me as the Dark One!" Said Magmar and they both prepared to fight...
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2010, 06:19:02 PM »
Jerry together with Star went through several villagers warning them of the danger. They faced together some of the scouts from the Dark Ones which remained here and there hidden in the forests. Soon enough, both of them became stronger...

- Here's another village!
- Right, let's warn them of the danger quickly.

- Okay, one less village to warn. Look! A pokemon there watching us from this hill! It's got this tattoo on the shoulder! Let's take it down quick before it informs his HQ!

Jerry jumped on Star and they fought the pokemon. It was a Cacturne and Glice's Ice Punch was super effective on it while Star could land super effective Aerial Ace on it. Once fainted, the duo tied it tightly with a rope and the village imprisoned the pokemon.

Lv. 32
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 06:23:36 PM by Jerry »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 23, 2010, 04:05:23 AM »
 Shadow suddenly realized that he should be training for future battles. He decided to go back up Mt. Pika and train. "I wonder how Luna and Rocky are doing. They're probably training." He exited the town and walked towards Mt. Pika. When he was half way there, a Garchomp attacked him. The Garchomp used Dragon Rage, but Shadow dodged it. Shadow used Dark Pulse on the Garchomp. It hit the Garchomp in the face and knocked it over. It got up and hit Shadow with Sand Tomb and Dragon Claw. Shadow was KO'ed, and the Garchomp was now dragging him to one of the Dark Ones' bases.