* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 132827 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #510 on: June 21, 2010, 09:40:25 PM »
- So, what motivated you to become a pokemon trainer?

- Hey Aura, you can have some food too! Flare, you too should eat a little, you seem somewhat a little tired.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 06:20:07 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 21, 2010, 09:49:37 PM »
"Well all my friends became trainers and I didn't like Pokemon at first so I didn't go. But then I played the games and relized I would enjoy being a Trainer so I started my journey. Now i'm determined to find my friends, have a great Pokemon team, and become the Champion!" "Oh I can has food! Fine i'll tell you your Pokemon because you are giving me food". Aura whispers in Jerry's ear "What i'm your trainer and I can't know my own Pokemon!" "Fine Jerry has Sneasel and you have Eevee. Happy!?" "Yes I am because i'm going to evolve it into Umbreon because it's are one of my favorite Pokemon ever!"
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 21, 2010, 09:55:00 PM »
- A Sneasel? I don't know about this pokemon. Hmm

Jerry opened his pokedex and looked for the entry of Sneasel. It was a pokemon, with dual types as dark and ice. It had sharp claws, is as swift as a ninja and can unleash powerful physical attacks.

- Cool! I can't wait to start train it! I wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl... hmmm... bah, never mind, I'll know soon enough.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 21, 2010, 10:06:53 PM »
Chaos
"Yeah, I know Eevee though, are you familar with it? It has six different evolutions, Umbreon Dark type, Leafeon Grass, Glaceon Ice, Flareon Fire, Vaporeon Water, and Jolteon Electric. It is very interesting. Anyway, I know a little about Sneasel if you want to know anything. It evolves into...". Chaos opens his Pokedex also and looks it up. "Oh yes Weaville, see" Chaos shows Jerry. "Anyways I was curious, can I travel with you? I get lonely sometimes." "Oh like you don't have any one to talk to!" "You know what I mean!"

*Not going to show my picture anymore, until I get a new Pokemon so you can see my team*

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 21, 2010, 10:40:23 PM »
Ben had been studying at the nearby Trainer school in Violet city (I meant violet instead of olivine in my bio) when, one day, a letter from Prof. elm came saying he had a pokemon for him. when ben got there, Elm gave him a cyndaquil, a pokedex, and some pokeballs. Elm then told him to try the league challenge and begin at the violet city gym.

"Well, I think this is the place," Ben said as he approached the gym. "This place is huge, he said as he entedred. "Hello?" Ben called into the seemingly empty gym, except for an elevator in the center of the room.

"You will need to take that elevator up if you want to see Falkner." said a strange man sitting in the corner.

Ben then proceeded to take the elevator up, and appeared in front of a large field, and saw falkner at the other end of the field.

"I've been expecting you," Falkner said, "I train specifically in flying type pokemon. They're fast and agile, and they also fly, so ground-type moves won't do a thing to them. I, Falkner, will now challenge you!"
I like slowpoke.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 21, 2010, 10:57:37 PM »
With the pokemon contest start nearing Amphi began to feel nervous, it didn't seem like any of his friends were gonna be there to see him, he kind of felt sad but at the same time figured that they were probably busy with other stuff
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 22, 2010, 12:49:34 AM »
Falkner sent out his pidgeotto, and Ben sent out his cyndaquil. Falkner's pidgeotto started flying towards bens cyndaquil and started to swoop. this was Ben's first battle, and he was starting to regret starting right away. Ben then proceeded to command his cyndaquil to dodge to the left and use ember. The ember connected and gave Pidgeotto a burn on one of it's wings, thus preventing it from flying.

"Just because Pidgeotto's no longer able to fly, doesn't mean it can't still attack."

His pidgeotto then started flapping its wings and all of a sudden cyndaquil was blasted by a large gust of  air.
"Use ember again" shouted Ben

Cyndaquil then shot more embers at the fallen pidgeotto. This attack was enough to K.O. the Pidgeotto, thus earning Ben his first badge.
"That was a good match" falkner said, "that cyndaquil of yours seems really strong."

And so Ben recieved his badge and started heading east.
I like slowpoke.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 22, 2010, 07:31:58 AM »
Amphi continued waiting as the start of the pokemon contest drew ever near, Amphi is also still waiting for all of his friends to come to see the contest
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 22, 2010, 07:47:19 AM »
- Ah! Weavile... I hope it'll be a good addition to the team. Strange, I've always know Eevees to have seven different evolutions? I think you missed Espeon, the Psychic evolution of Eevee :p!

- Anyway, as I told you earlier, I'm heading to Dewford Town, to the other side of the sea, where Brawly's Gym is found. You can come with me if you want, I don't mind at all. I'll need to present you Mr. Briney, the sailor who'll take us there. Speaking of which, I'd like to pay him a visit now. My, this breakfast was good!

Jerry got up, and returned Zubat, Kirlia and Breloom into their pokeballs.

- Oh, I forgot to take in some trainer supplies for the next part of my journey. I'm going to the PokeMart to buy some stuff, then I'll go to Mr Briney's. Are you coming?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 22, 2010, 06:10:29 PM »
"Yeah I'll come with you to Dewford, and thanks for the breakfast! But I do need some supplies too so I guess I'l come along" "Hey we need to heal!" "Combusk-Combusken" "Ar-Aron" "Apparently after that after that I need to go to the Pokecenter" "But you guys can't be out in the Pokemart." Chaos returns the all except Aura "And since you don't like it in there you can wait outside" "Thanks." "No problem, but we should get going!"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 22, 2010, 06:14:19 PM »
Jerry went into the PokeMart with Chaos. Jerry bought about 10 pokeballs, and got a premier ball for free. Jerry bought some super potions too. Jerry handed in 3400 yuans. His pokemons weren't getting enough energy out of the potions he had... better ones were required.

- Hey Chaos, do you want some pokeball? I think I bought a little too much... You can have 5 if you want.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 22, 2010, 06:28:20 PM »
"Yeah sure...Thanks!" . Chaos heard Aura from outside the door shout (Athough only Jerry and Chaos could hear him) "GET ME SOME FOOD!" "YOU JUST ATE!" "FINE!". Chaos bought 5 super potions and one repel "Just in case my Pokemon are all  really low on health and I'm out of Super potions and I need to get to a Pokemon center." Chaos gave the person 2700 yuans. "Ok I think thats all I need, Thank you!"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 22, 2010, 06:32:11 PM »
- Ok, I'm going to Mr Briney's. I hope that he's there, he sometimes go on sea trips.

Jerry then went with Chaos to the hut of the Sailor Mr. Briney. There he was. He was napping close to his Wingull. The Wingull woke up first, and when it saw the two trainers, it woke up its master by gently flapping its wings and calling "Wing! Wingull!"

Mr. Briney woke up with a yawn and got on his feet.

- Welcome young people! What can I do for you?

- We'd like to board on your boat to go to Dewford Town. We want to battle the Gym Leader, Brawly there. And if possible, we'd like to then go to Slateport.

- Oh sure! I myself wanted to set sail soon, and it's been a long while since Wingull has seen his fellow friends at sea. Off we go! Come on children![/color]

And both Jerry and Chaos went into the boat of Mr. Briney. Despite his old age, he sailed at an incredible speed with his boat. Wind was rushing on both trainers faces. Soon, they'd be to Dewford.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 22, 2010, 06:46:47 PM »
Chaos had never really been out at sea much but he enjoyed it, like he was meant to be at sea."C'mon out guys!" He brought out his Pokemon to feel the wind and see the Water. Chaos looked around "Have you ever been on this boat, Jerry?" " It seems like it was built a little different then other boats like it was specially made, I don't know why it just does. "Anyway I wish we had some Fishing Rods, I'd like to try and catch some Pokemon before we hit Dewford Town."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 22, 2010, 06:49:44 PM »
- Fishing rods? Nope... I don't have any. I have my Marshtomp, we can ask Mr. Briney to stop for a little while and Marshtomp can try to bring some pokemon up! I'll have some training too then!