* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 132969 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #525 on: June 22, 2010, 06:53:55 PM »
"OK sure, I really need to train Iron too. All my other Pokemon seem to be a little stronger, no offense Iron, I hope we find a Feebas that would be a great final addition to my party...but I don't know if they are avalible around here, I know they are somewhere in Hoenn."
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 22, 2010, 07:00:51 PM »
- Mr Briney, would you please stop for a while? We'd like to train a little and perhaps even catch some water pokemon.

- Sure mateys! I think I let myself go, Wingull wasn't so happy I guess.
- Okay, it's safe now. Peeko (his Wingull), you can meet your friends, but don't go too far!

*Wingull! Wingullll!*

Peeko flew a little further, meeting other wingulls there.

- Ok Marshtomp, time for some training with Zubat. Come here Zubat! Marshtomp, would you please find some pokemon for Chaos? Thanks! Zubat, just fly around to see if there are any pokemon willing to battle us.

As soon as Zubat flew, a Pelipper came near, presumably wanted to battle.

- Great! Zubat, start with Confuse Ray!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 07:10:56 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 22, 2010, 07:21:38 PM »
Jerry's Marshtomp had found a Tentacool and had somehow managed to get it on the Boat. "Wow, thanks Marshtomp!" "I don't think I want a Tentacool but it makes a good opponent!" Chaos called Iron over to him. "You ready to battle?" "Ar-Aron!" Tentacool started with a BubbleBeam "Wow this ones strong" Aron used Metal Claw, Tentacool backed up and used Toxic Spikes "Iron avoid the spikes! Use a Distance move" Iron used Ancient Power and Tentacool came back with a SuperSonic. Iron tried to Dodge but failed thus getting hit and becoming Confused. Iron could not attack and Tentacool hit him with another BubbleBeam. Iron had recovered enough to attack but forgot about the spikes stepping on them and hittting Tentacool with a Metal Claw and fainting it. Marshtomp removed the Tentacool for Chaos and Chaos ran over to Iron "You okay?" "Ar-Aron!". Aron was okay but had been poisoned by the spikes. "I think I have a anti...... Ah here it is! Drink this". Aron drunk the Antidote and automatically felt better. "Ok lets go see how Jerry's doing and then train a little more."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 22, 2010, 07:24:49 PM »
The Pelipper used Safeguard and was protected from Zubat's attack. Zubat then used Bite. Pelipper countered with Wing Attack. Zubat was slightly taken aback, but then charged at Pelliper using Wing Attack. Pelipper at this moment used Protect, and Zubat knocked against it.

- C'mon Zubat, you can do it!

Zubat swooped under Pelipper, then used Bite from behind the surprised Pelipper which flinched. Zubat then used Confuse Ray, this time, the Safeguard faded and Pelipper got Confused. Zubat took advantage of this, and attacked with Wing Attack. The Pelipper attmepted a Water Gun, but hurt itself further weakening it. Zubat then took it down with one last Wing Attack.

- Hey Chaos, got any luck in finding Feebas? Oh, Marshtomp, did you find any Feebas around?

Marshtomp shook his head.

- Ok, it doesn't matter, do you want to train with me Chaos? Marshtomp can try get two pokemon!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 22, 2010, 07:28:37 PM »
"OK sure, Sounds fun! I guess I'll use Flare for this one." "COMBUSKEN!!!" Flare let loose a Battle Cry apparently exited for the next battle.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: June 22, 2010, 07:33:03 PM »
Marshtomp brought in a nifty Tentacool and a Tentacruel.

- Oh my, good catch Marshtomp! Okay, come out Kirlia! Good, use your new move, Hypnosis on Tentacruel!

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 22, 2010, 07:35:38 PM »
"I guess that means I get another Tentacool, okay Flare lets do this!". Flare jumped near the Tentacool and used Double Kick on it.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 22, 2010, 07:39:13 PM »
The Tentacruel somehow managed to dodge the attack of Kirlia and used wrap on him. The Tentacool was, however, in difficulty, getting several hard blows from Flare... Kirlia was being crushed by Tentacruel's tentacles...

- Kirlia, use Teleport, then Confusion!

Kirlia got to safety, and lifted the Tentacruel in the air, before dropping it on Tentacool.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 22, 2010, 07:48:21 PM »
"Nice combo, Jerry!" Flare swiped with a Shadowy Claw on both enemies at once hurting them both. Then Flare backed up speedily in case Kirlia planned on using another Confusion on the Tenta duo. Then Tentacool hit Flare with a Bubblebeam "Do all Tentacools know that move!!!" Apparently Aura was paying close attention to the battle and had been to the one before it.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 22, 2010, 07:51:47 PM »
- Quick Kirlia, use Double Team! Now, use Hypnosis on both pokemon while they are trying to figure out where you are!

Kirlia created many duplicates of himself, then used Hypnosis. This time, both the Tentacool and Tentacruel fell asleep.

- Are you okay Flare? Now, let's see what you can do!

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 22, 2010, 08:03:20 PM »
Flare jumped over the many Kirlias and hit the foes with a strong Double Kick. "Wow good job you guys they are low on health now we can finish them with one more blow from each Pokemon!"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 22, 2010, 08:08:32 PM »
- Chaos, can I? Flare, use Ember! Kirlia, use confusion on the ember and force them onto Tentacool and Tentacruel!

(( You can conclude the match :) ))

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 22, 2010, 08:55:28 PM »
As ben headed east, he noticed a funny looking tree. Ben walked up and touched it, and realized it was a pokemon.
"Go, Cyndaquil! Use ember!" Ben said

the ember hit the sudowoodo, and then sudowoodo used ember also.

Ember, again!

This time, the sudowoodo dodged and fled. It left behind a pokemon egg, so ben took it.
"Cool, a pokemon egg, I cant wait until it hacthes."
I like slowpoke.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 22, 2010, 09:40:36 PM »
((Yes Jerry that was fine and a nice combo I must say!))

OK, Good job everyone, Marshtomp can you get another Pokemon for me? I can handle this one Jerry!" Marshtomp came back with a fish Pokemon. "Feebas! Awesome Marshtomp, Aura help me out with this battle!" "OK I'm ready!". Aura used Force Palm and the Feebas almost fainted "Okay..." Chaos threw a Pokeball. It shook....once......twice....three times! "Okay I know it is basically the worst Pokemon ever but still I want to have a Milotic and its worth it." "We just need to find a way to get its Beauty stat up."

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 23, 2010, 06:25:31 AM »
Well, the start of the pokemon contest was finally here, Amphi was still sort of sad but he didn't care anymore, he had to win this, the giant screen started randomly choosing the order for all the contestants to show off their moves, and of course Amphi was first. 

Amphi nervously walked out onto the middle of the stage, "Okay then Shenzi, Kero, come on out!" Amphi yelled as Shenzi jumped off of Amphi's shoulder and ran out onto the stage and Kero came out of its ball using a water gun directed straight at Shenzi,  "Alright Shenzi Shadow ball at the Water gun now!" Shenzi shot a shadow ball directly at the water gun and when the two attacks hit it caused a beautiful amount of mist and shadow ball vapor to combine and make a dark looking mist all over the stage, "Now Shenzi use howl, Kero use protect behind Shenzi to look like a moon!" Shenzi howled and Kero used protect behind Shenzi and the stage was now turned into a dark looking flat land with shadowy mist floating around on the ground and the sounds of a wolf's howl, Amphi bowed along with his pokemon. "Spectacular" All the judges said two out of the three gave Amphi perfect 10's while the other gave him a 9, Amphi walked off stage with his pokemon.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.