* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Profiles] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 55707 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [Profiles] Omnicide Games
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2011, 03:44:37 AM »
RP time and IRL time are separate. Has to be to accommodate timezones.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2011, 03:45:26 AM »
I'll leave him be then.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2011, 03:48:00 AM »
Kbai then.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2011, 10:55:41 AM »
PU Name: PkMn Trainer Black

Omnicide Name:  Dakentio Raikugen

Bio:  Ever since he was three years old, he has been training in swordsmanship. When he turned 16, he and his father moved. He had to go to school and everyone practically played him. When a group of dudes tried to gang on him and beat him down, his stone glowed from his fist as he did a 360, knocking the dudes back to the wall pretty hard. Then another group ambushed him from behind, knocing him to the ground.  Then another person came and knocked the other gang down. Both gangs ran, letting him and the lady who specializes in Scrolls and seals. They both had mana. They decided to train each other. There was only one skill that he could do, but not really master. At 26, The lady was nowhere to be found and a letter was on his bed saying,” If you want this girl to live, you will play the Omnicide games.” Enraged and worried, he joined, fighting and killing people in a few minutes with his master swordsmanship and the girl‘s magic.

Personality: Changes a lot, but usually calm, patient, swift, and quick.

PU Name: Monzta
Omnicide Name: Akira
RP Age: 17
Bio: Akira was born only a few years before the corruption. He lived with his parents until 7, but then moved to his Uncle's for safety. He spent a good 3 years at his Uncle's house safe and sound, until the news came in. He was orphaned as mobs of criminals attacked his parent's house. He spent the next 7 years brutally bashing rioters out of sheer revenge. He was seen by some mysterious men, and was handcuffed and thrown into a truck. He ended up in Omnicide.
Personality: Very laid back, but pissed of easily. If you're friends with him, good

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2011, 12:07:04 PM »
 I would have waited until the match was over, but my mom was getting pissed because she had been telling me to get off for an hour.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2011, 07:45:21 PM »
To accommodate time, you might change the title. It's the only solution I found so that everyone in the RP knows what time it is exactly, and here, you might add something like... Day 1, or Week 2: Day 1, etc
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2011, 07:57:33 PM »
Mr Pokemon did that in his last one, but it may be because he is a little less active than others, so maybe he doesn't want to go by his schedule?
I mean, maybe you or leo could watch it jerry, and just change it when it seems to get slow, or if people want to move on?

Just a suggestion though
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2011, 08:00:33 PM »
Well, I could change the topic when I'm on, just give a shout in this thread. If any of you needs something, I'll see what I can do :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2011, 08:11:39 PM »
Its still mr Pokemon's rp, so its really his descision if he's up for it.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2011, 08:48:02 PM »
I'll change the days as they go by. It won't be a problem.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2011, 08:48:34 PM »
Well, that was easy

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2011, 09:40:45 PM »
Yeah, timezones be getting me down. I wake up in the morning and there are 4 extra pages of posts.
Weekends should be a little easier though.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2011, 09:42:47 PM »
And most RPing tends to go on while I'm at Muay Thai, which is directly followed by sleep. That's only thursday, though. Every other day of the week it's either a day off or a morning class.

Being grounded doesn't help, though.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2011, 09:46:22 PM »
Fry, math is killing you man, you downed 4, i downed 4, there were 10 not including your characters

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2011, 09:47:34 PM »
You shot the kneecaps off of five of them and shot one in the torso. That's six. Derp.