* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 450222 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning;Sunny>
« Reply #330 on: February 15, 2011, 12:56:15 AM »
 "If it will get us to Accumula town faster, then let's ride on Zero."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #331 on: February 15, 2011, 01:00:21 AM »
I called my pokemon back and summoned Zero over to us.
- You might want to hold on he runs very fast.
With that Zero started of at break neck speeds. With in twenty minets we were in Accumula.
The gym is in the next town over, here we can rest and I can get you your new pokemon. The Pokecenter is over here.
(this is my 1000th uncounted post!!)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 01:02:45 AM by Mr._Rex »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 15, 2011, 01:07:19 AM »
 Soren followed Rex into the pokemon center. Soren put Cyndaquil in it's pokeball and had him healed. Cyndaquil popped out of it's pokeball and happily stood next to Soren.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #333 on: February 15, 2011, 01:13:55 AM »
I walked up to the Computer and took out my Hitomoshi. I walked back to Soren and gave him the pokeball.
-The moves it knows are: Flame burst, Evil Eye, Confuse Ray, and Smog. not the Best, but it will help until you get yours stronger. If we hurry we can get to the gym before dark. I walked twords the door so we could get to the gym before dark

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 15, 2011, 01:06:17 PM »
 Soren followed Rex out the door and started heading to Striaton city. Soon the city was in sight.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #335 on: February 15, 2011, 01:15:24 PM »
When you get in the city go to the left, there is a forest with the monkeys. I am going to stay here for a bit and try out my sableye. Meet me at the gym when you are done. With that I headed out to find a pokemon battle.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 15, 2011, 01:29:31 PM »
 Soren walked to the store to buy some potions and a few more pokeballs. He walked into the forest, searching for pokemon. A pidove hopped out onto the path. Soren ordered Cyndaquil to use ember. Cyndaquil's attack hit it, and it retaliated with gust. The move hit Cyndaquil, but didn't do much damage. Soren ordered Cyndaquil to use tackle, and hit the Pidove. The Pidove was weak enough to catch, so Soren threw a pokeball. After a little while, the pokeball made a loud click. Soren ran over to the pokeball. He continued looking for a pansage in the bushes.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 15, 2011, 08:00:18 PM »
As Jerry was training his pokemon, two individuals suddenly passed by him and ran deeper into the woods. Shortly after them came a man with green hair panting.

*pant*pant*

- Oh, hello. did you happen to see two men running ahead into the woods? They're from Team Plasma and have stolen some goods seconds ago.
- Yes, I did see them. They went in that direction.

said Jerry pointing to the left.

- Dash it! If I follow them there, they'll most likely flee by the other entrance... what to do...
- If I may... I could help you?
- Oh, that'd be great! Okay, so you follow them there. Be careful though, they are tough people and have some strong pokemon. I'll wait on the other side. Phew I have to catch my breath.

Jerry took the side path, wondering what those Team Plasma grunts did this time... However, as he advanced deeper in the forest, he was getting the feeling of getting lost... He crossed the river flowing there on a huge hollowed tree trunk fallen across the banks, turned round trees... still nothing but a few items on the ground here and there; potions, pokeballs, and the like. It was then that he saw one grunt, hiding behind a tree, apparently watching at anyone coming.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #338 on: February 15, 2011, 09:19:58 PM »
It wasn't long before a trainer challenged me,  but he was a noob, My Scraggy swept his Pokemon with out trying. I need stronger trainers. I continued to look when A mysterious trainer aproched me and said
You must be Rex.
I Could feel his powers.
You are an experienced Psychic aren't you?
Yes I trained under Mr. Goodwin. Before he died, he told me to find you and help you reach your fullest reach of your powers.
So you will travel with me? Because I am in the Pokemon League, I need 6 more badges to get into the turnement.
Yes fine, but your Scraggy is ready to evolve, you should battle pokemon over there.
Before I do that what's-
Don't ask reach for it. What is my name?
Uh... Philip?
Good, now go evolve your Scraggy.
I sent out my Scraggy against the Lilipup. I told him to use head but on the pokemon. The attack hit and the pup when flying but got back up, ready for more. The enraged pokemon used tack down. I told Scraggy to Dragon Dance. Scraggy used his new found speed to dodge the attack and hit it with High Jump Kick. The attack was strong enough to ko the Pokemon. And just like Philip said Scraggy started to evolve. When the light faded he was a Scrafty.
Good you have earned your power, now take your reward for beating my pokemon.Philip pulled out a pokeball. In this pokeball is a Sazarandora. It was mine, but you have earned it, Remember to Treat it like you treat your others. Now lets go find your friend.
He is in the Dream Ruins about a 20 minute run from here.
He grabed his pokeball and let out a flying pokemon.
Get on...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 15, 2011, 11:10:08 PM »
 Soren finally spotted a Pansage in the trees. Pidove's health is too low. I'll send out Litwick. Soren let the pokemon out of it's pokeball. "Litwick, use Flame Burst!" Litwicks attack hit the Pansage, which was surprised by the attack. It jumped off of the tree and used fury swipes. Litwick stumbled backwards. "Litwick, use confuse ray!" The pansage was confused, and when it tried to attack, it hurt itself instead. Soren ordered Litwick to use smog. The attack poisoned the pansage. Soren tossed a pokeball. The pokeball rocked back and forth, and then made a loud click. Soren had four pokemon now. He started to walk back to Accumula town, very happy about catching a pidove and pansage.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #340 on: February 15, 2011, 11:27:32 PM »
There he is! I shouted to Philip.
Hold on! going down! Philip brought his Manibuzz down right in front of Soren.
Hey, this is Philip, he is going to travel with us to help me sharpen my Pshychic powers. Hop on! I scooted over to make room on the bird for Soren.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 16, 2011, 02:52:11 AM »
 A Manibuzz landed in front of Soren. Rex and someone else were on the Manibuzz, and Rex told Soren that the strangers name was Philip. Soren recalled his Cyndaquil to it's pokeball and got onto the Manibuzz. "I caught a Pansage and Pidove. I think I'm ready to face the gym leader now." ((In the gyms, do we battle the trainers and solve the puzzles like you do in the games, or do you just challenge the gym leader?))

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #342 on: February 16, 2011, 03:12:59 AM »
(no just battle the leader.)
We Flew to Striaton City
Come on the gym is this way. I started twords the Gym, when Philip put a blind fold on me
Find you way now. Feel for the waves the Buildings give of then lead us there.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 16, 2011, 01:23:49 PM »
 Soren, Rex, and Philip got off of the Manibuzz. When Rex started leading Soren to the gym, Philip blindfolded him, and said to feel for the waves the buildings give. Soren wondered how Rex would be able to lead Soren and Philip there. He patiently waited for Rex to start leading them to the gym.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 16, 2011, 06:23:03 PM »
Suddenly, the grunt spotted Jerry.

- Hey you, what are yo doing here? It's not a place for kids!
- I know you stole something and you're not getting away with it!
- You want a battle? Fine, I'll teach you. Sandile, go!
- Go Monferno! Use Mach Punch!

The grunt's Sandile didn't have time to do anything, and fainted from the super effective attack. The grunt retreived his pokemon and ran deeper into the forest. Jerry followed his trail and found yet another grunt.

- So you want to retrieve what we took? Do you know what we intend to do? Do you even know that you are interfering with an organisation more powerful than you ever thought of? We want to make this a better world, and it's not a kid who'll be able to impede with our plans! Go pokemon!

The grunt had sent his three pokemon, two Patrat and a Sandile. It was a triple battle.

- Go Monferno, Drilbur and Archen!

Drilbur used Dig, Monferno used Mach Punch and fainted the Sandile instantly, while Archen used Ancient power on one Patrat. However, the Patrat concerned has used Detect and was shielded. The other Patrat then used Sand-Attack on Monferno. As Monderno missed his next Mach Punch, Archen's Ancient Power hit this time, weakening the Patrat, and Drilbur finished it off with Dig. It was now a one on three, and the Patrat has again used Sand-Attack, this time on Archen.  It was now easy, Monferno used Flame Wheel and hit this time, Archen's Quick Attack had missed, and Drilbur ended the battle with a Metal Claw.

The Grunt retrieved his pokemon and ran towards the other exit, where the man with green hair was waiting for them.

- Now, would you please give me what you stole?

The grunt reluctantly gave him the goods he took and as the man nodded to them, they ran away. Further down the path, the Gym Leader Lenora and some helpers pinned them.

- Thank you very much. I'm Burgh, Gym Leader of Castelia City. Nice to meet you!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...