* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 450221 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning;Sunny>
« Reply #345 on: February 16, 2011, 09:57:14 PM »
I focused my mind and started to reach for the power. Then I could feel waves coming in, I could see the walls of the buildings. I started to the gym. I never once ran into a wall, thou I came close a few times. When we got there Philip took the blindfold off and said:
You are a quick study, this wont take long at all.
Well here we are, this is were you get your first badge. Good Luck! Iopened the door and let Soren in.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 17, 2011, 01:15:41 PM »
 Soren walked into the gym. He was a little nervous, but he knew that if he wanted to win, he would have to battle as hard as he could. He walked to the three gym leaders. Cress told Soren that he would be battling her. She sent out a Lillipup, and Soren sent out his Pidove. Cress let Soren have the first move. "Pidove, use Quick Attack! Pidove's attack hit the lillipup. "Use Work up!" Lillipup's attack and special attack rose. "Use gust pidove! The attack made a small twister, which was only about as big as Pidove. The attack still did a decent amount of damage though. "Lillipup, use bite!" Lillipup's attack was stronger because of work up, so it did more damage then Soren expected. "Pidove, use gust again!" Lillipup dodged the attack, and Cress ordered it to use bite. Lillipup used Work up a couple of times, raising it's attack. Soren ordered Pidove to use gust, but Cress' lillipup dodged, and used bite. Pidove fainted, and Soren recalled it to it's pokeball. Soren decided to send out Litwick. He would save Cyndaquil and Pansage for his battle with Cress' water type.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:34:04 PM by Trainerx »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 17, 2011, 03:13:51 PM »
Jerry was a little taken aback.

- Uh... hello. Nice to meet you, I'm Jerry.
- Ah, Jerry, I'll remember that name. Thank you very much, and sorry to leave you like this, but I have some things to take care of in the next city. I'll be waiting for your challenge!

With that, Burgh set off towards Skyarrow Bridge. Jerry went out of the woods and went onto the Skyarrow Bridge. This gigantic bridge in the form of a spiral, then crossing well above the river, with cars and trucks going underneath the pedestrian area... the view was simply magnificent. Unova was one of the most beautiful places in the world Jerry thought to himself. As he entered Castelia City, he at once noticed the liveliness of the city-port. People walked as if coming from all directions and going everywhere in the same fashion. After healing his pokemon at the pokemon centre, Jerry did a stroll around the buzzing city. Trainers challenged him here and there, occasionally giving him items as reward for his victory.

As he entered the gym, Jerry realised that this gym wasn't like the ones he previously encountered... it had high walls and it seemed like a maze. The rooms were perfectly hexagonal.

- Hello trainer!

It was a man at the entrance of the building who shouted.

- As you can see, this is a maze and you'll have to make your way through to get to challenge the Gym Leader. Good luck!

Jerry worked up a plan and made his way thought the maze. Numerous times he met a dead end... numerous times the rooms hid a trap, where a trainer would challenge him... but at last, he reached the last room, where Burgh was waiting for him.

- I knew that I'll see you soon. Are you ready for the battle?
- Yes, I'm ready!

They both took place on the battle field and sent out their pokemon. Burgh sent out Whirlipede, whilst Jerry chose Blitzle for the battle.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Mid-day; Cloudy>
« Reply #348 on: February 17, 2011, 08:54:48 PM »
I watched Soren battle the gym leader, he was doing very well. when he sent out his litwik I was a tad disappointed.
Watch out for that bite. Litwick is ghost! I waited to see what Soren would do. Then Philip walked up to me and sat down.
Rex, Soon I will have to go, I am a very powerful trainer of this reagen. Some one wants my place as Pokemon League Champion, and I have to defend it. Keep working and you will challenge me some day! With that Philip got up and left. He didn't even look back.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 17, 2011, 11:22:44 PM »
 Soren ordered Litwick to use Flame Burst. The attack was a critical hit, and did a lot of damage. Cress ordered Lillipup to use bite. The attack was super effective, so it did a lot of damage to Litwick. Litwick used Flame Burst again, and Cress' Lillipup fainted. Cress sent out her panpour. Litwick used smog, which poisoned panpour. Cress ordered Panpour to use water gun. The attack fainted Litwick. Soren sent out Cyndaquil, knowing that Panpour had the advantage. Soren wanted to weaken Panpour more, hoping that Pansage would be able to defeat Panpour easily.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #350 on: February 17, 2011, 11:49:47 PM »
Smart, poisoning the water pokemon I thought. but why send out your other fire type? I closed my eyes and reached for Soren's mind, I wanted to know what he was doing. Then I was in, I could see his thoughts! AH he was weaking it for his grass monkey! Never mind he is smarter that I thought! Then I realized that I had done it I had "Broken" into a mind! Master Goodwin would be proud!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 18, 2011, 12:02:52 AM »
 Soren ordered his Cyndaquil to use quick attack, which it had learned in the forest. The attack hit panpour, which retaliated with water gun. Soren ordered Cyndaquil to use smokescreen. The battlefield was filled with smoke. Panpour couldn't see very well, and missed Cyndaquil when it tried to hit it with fury swipes. Cyndquil used quick attack. Panpour hit Cyndquil with water gun. Soren recalled his Cyndquil and sent out Pansage. Pansage used Vine Whip, which did a lot of damage. Panpour used fury swipes, and did a decent amount of damage to pansage. Pansage used vinewhip again. Panpour was weak now, and would faint soon. Panpour used fury swipes. Pansage used fury swipes. Cress' Panpour fainted. Cress' recalled her Panpour, and Soren recalled his Pansage. Cress gave Soren the badge((I don't know what it's called)) "You earned this Soren." Soren took the badge. He couldn't believe that he beat the gym leader. He thanked Cress and walked back to Rex.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #352 on: February 18, 2011, 12:07:15 AM »
Good job! I might say that was a smart but risky move using cyndiquil to weaken his pokemon. As for Philip, he left after I "broke" my first mind and is off to defend his Championship. Would you believe that he is the Unova Champion?! Lets go, it is a 2 day trip to the next gym. She uses Normal, so you might want to find a Fight pokemon on the way. I started for the door.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 18, 2011, 01:06:41 PM »
 Soren followed Rex out of the gym. He healed his pokemon at the pokemon center, and then they started walking to Nacrene city. ((I have another question. Do our pokemon only learn four moves, or can they use all of the attacks that they've learned so far?))

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 18, 2011, 07:43:58 PM »
(Monzta: I'm already out now, and proabably leaving the current city soon too ;)
trainerx, Chibi initially said that pokemon could learn more moves (that the 4 moves limit), so... it's up to you :) )

- Blizle, use Flame Charge!
- Whirlipede, use Struggle Bug!

The two pokemon crashed together and a cloud of smoke raised from the impact. Blitzle was now faster, but had her special attack reduced. Whirlipede was a tough pokemon, and Blitzle already seemed tired.

- Poison tail now!
- Use once again Flame Charge!

The super effective attack knocked out Whirlipede, but Blitzle was also poisoned, and on the verge of fainting.

- Good, but now... Dwebble, I choose you! Use Faint Attack!
- Blitzle, Spark!

Blitzle's speed allowed the move to land, but then, Dwebble took the hit without much trouble and knocked out Blitzle with its attack.

- Good job Blitzle. You're getting better. Drilbur, your turn! Hone Claws!
- And you, Dwebble, use Struggle Bug!

Drilbur concentrated on sharpening its claws for the next move, but took quite a lot damage from Struggle Bug.

- Good, now Metal Claw!
- I expected that, once more Struggle Bug!

The Dwebble was faster, and knocked out Drilbur before he could deliver the hit.

- You'll do better next time, don't worry... Gligar, you're up! Faint Attack go!
- Interesting... Use Faint Attack!

As Gligar vanished, the Dwebble vanished too, and this resulted in Gligar missing its attack and Dwebble dealing some damage to Gligar.

- Quite a mistake you did here.
- ... Acrobatics!
- Use Knock Down!

Swiftly moving around, Gligar dodged the attack and hit Dwebble.

- Nice move, I admit, but now, Sand-Attack!
- Faint Attack!

Gligar vanished just in time and avoided being hit whilst hitting Dwebble for a second time. The latter was holding on.

- Faint Attack!
- now it's my turn! Faint Attack!

This time, Dwebble missed Gligar, for it appeared before him and fainted upon the blow inflicted by Gligar.

- Not bad. Now, let's see what you can do against Leavanny! Pokeball go!

EDIT: Fix'd colour tag...
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 02:54:37 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 21, 2011, 11:42:17 PM »
 Soren wanted to get to Nacrene City as quickly as possible, so that he could catch more pokemon and challenge the gym leader. He couldn't believe that he had been so close to the champion, and had actually gotten a chance to speak to him.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2011, 12:07:14 AM »
We should stop by the Day-Care. The lady there gives free eggs to new trainers, that is how I got my Scrafty. It is about an hour trip from here.
I let Zero out of his pokeball and mounted him, I made sure there was room for Soren.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2011, 12:38:38 AM »
 Soren got on Zero. In an hour, they were at the daycare. Soren got off of Zero. He was excited, and wondered what pokemon would hatch from the egg.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2011, 09:42:23 AM »
I've got this. Miss Goodwin some one is here to see you! I hollered into the daycare center.
And who might that me Mr. Rex? A big lady emerged from the back of the building. When she saw me she gave me a hug. Ah, it has been to long! So how are you doing? OH and who is your friend?

His name is Soren, he is from the Hoenn reagon and is here to challange Philip the Pokemon Champion, just like me. We stoped here to get him an egg, just like the on you gave me.

Ah I see... come here boy. Let me get to know you, so I can give you a pokemon that matches your nature...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2011, 01:34:27 PM »
 Soren followed the old woman inside and sat on a wooden seat. He told the old woman about his parents dying, his brother and sister taking care of him, why he had come to Unova, and about everything that had happened since he had arrived. When he was done, he sat uncomfortably in his chair.