* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 215531 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #540 on: January 02, 2011, 03:43:59 AM »
"What... did you say?!" She knew what he said, and that made her furious. she was never insulted like that before. her anger was expanding her aura. She let out a giant yell, and that caused her aura to become red. It was seethrough, but it was like she was unleashing her other side, her raging soul. Her spheres were changing colors rapidly. Spear pillar was shaking hard. She looked like she was in her regular form, besides the fact that she had an destructive look in her eyes, she was clencing her teeth, and her aura was denser than Arceus's."You have no idea what crap i've been through. Both my parents are dead... why am i telling you this? YOU'RE JUST A MUTANT WHO HAS NOTHING PERSONAL TO FIGHT FOR!"
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 02, 2011, 03:58:04 AM »
Laughs, seeing the sudden furry in her eyes. "Nothing to fight for? You should shut your trap up before you assume that you pathetic little girl. My parents are dead too and you know what? I cried for a whole year, guess what? I eventually didn't care anymore. The NEVER loved me. Constantly abused day in and day out." Sudden tears in Entei start to boil out. "Then I hear this god pokemon is trying to Fuc* up mankind and you say I have NOTHING to fight for? Assuming without knowing gets you no where pathetic witch!
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 02, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »
 "Shut up, both of you! Everyone here has a reason to be fighting, so quit arguing and focus on Arceus!' Shadow took out the Reverb orb, and Arceus stopped attacking them for a little while, and then started again. Shadow used the the Reverb orb's power, and was able to make Arceus stumble backwards. Arceus was slowly weaking.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 02, 2011, 09:24:45 PM »
quick transformed ignoring everyone. He was now Raikou he charged a thunder bolt at Arceus. Now more weakend from the orb an his attack, he was at a disadvantage.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 02, 2011, 09:27:46 PM »
 Shadow used Razor Wind followed by Dark Pulse. Both of the attacks did damage. Arceus had taken too much damage to be able to deflect their attacks.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
!
« Reply #545 on: January 02, 2011, 10:04:14 PM »
"I just... want... to show... that I can... be strong..." Her aura surrounding her was slowly turning from a furious red to a saddened blue. This time, omnisoul was using telepathy only to her saying that she is strong. Then her aura quickly changed to a calm green, making sure she used telepathy to everyone. "It seems I can't control my emotions while in this state. This part of me was not seen by anyone, not even my parents. my emotions in this state are controlled by others' actions. I'm sorry for the way my emotions are becoming, so let me take care of this. Sun, sea, thunder, plants, sleet, toxin, earth, air, insects, diamond, unseen, dragons, darkness, metal, being, Desu, my dad, and Soleona, mother, LEND ME THY STRENGHT!" Her spheres turn every color of the elements. Arceus notified that she was going after him again, so he sent out a dark pulse first, then he dissapeared. Siriana jumped back to get a running start, as wellas to dodge dark pulse. She ran, jumped, and her spheres turned her into an arrow. Arceus appeared again because of shadow force, charging at  her. When she let her arms out. it lookedd as if her aura had wings!"ELEMENTAL...RUSH!" they collided head on. Neither were giving each other a millimeter. She was too focused on bringing him to his senses to tell the others that this was their chance...
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 03, 2011, 03:28:13 PM »
 Shadow used Dark Pulse, Razorwind, and then used quick attack to get close to Arceus. Shadow jumped while using quick attack to get as close as possible, and then used the power of the Reverb orb at close range.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 09, 2011, 02:55:29 PM »
- Okay, be ready, I'll use my Aura Sphere to break it and once done, we'll have to hurry out of here.
- I'm ready.
- I'm ready too.

Sheene used Aura Sphere on the lock and the latter broke open. Celebi flew through the door of the cage as it was opening while Glice and Sheene rushed out of the tent. To their surprise, a hoard of pokemon where waiting for them. A split second later, all three found themselves outnumbered, separated and grounded.

- Take hold of my hand and I'll teleport us away!

Glice Ice Punched two pokemon.

- I... can't... there are too many of them! Save yourself, don't worry about us!

Sheene tried using Aerial Ace but in vain.

- We'll try to hang on as long as possible, go and fetch reinforcements!
- Be careful and good luck, I'll be back as soon as possible!

With this, Celebi vanished in some bright green light.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #548 on: January 10, 2011, 10:45:25 PM »
(i am going to mod the other chosen ones as they aren't responding and we need to move on from this scene...)
The chosen ones all powered up their smash attacks and hit arceus, in the moment there was a blinding flash of light...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 11, 2011, 01:17:33 AM »
as the light appeared, Spear Pillar was crumbling. There was  also a death-like scream. It was Siriana. She used teleport to the Over limit. After teleportation, She took one look at the new area, then went into the Death Faint stage, the same stage her mother was in when protecting her from dark desu. To her luck She telepoted her parents' souls with her, and her mother and father put thirselves into her body, kepping her alive. She was knocked out for sometime, though.

[that was my cue, right?]

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 11, 2011, 09:03:28 AM »
The pokemon managed to finally immobilise Glice and Sheene on the ground and another pokemon came.

- Well well, look what we have here... the ones who thought they'd free Celebi.
- M-Master? C-Celebi is gone, she succeeded in teleporting.
- What? You let her escape? What should I do with you incompetent fools! Bah, if she comes back, we'll be ready to pluck her like before. Take these two to the cells.
- Y-yes master.

Glice and Sheene observed the Dusknoir in silence until it turned its back.

- What do you intent to do with us?
- That's not for me to decide. You'll know pretty soon, hehehe

The pokemon which held down Glice and Sheene dragged them into a dungeon like building and brought them underground through a fleet of stairs. Them threw each one into a different cell and put on a lock. Four of them stayed there to guard the two, while the rest went outside again.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #551 on: January 11, 2011, 11:19:45 AM »
I woke in a room, there were three other pokemon in beds besides me. A Xatu walked into the room and was surprised to see me alive.
-Thank Arceus! I thought you four were dead! Here, have some thing to drink! After all you haven't eaten in days...
-Where am I? And who are these pokemon?
-You are in one of the few villages untouched by the Dark Ones, as for them I found them with you...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 11, 2011, 07:31:58 PM »
Glice, for the time being could do nothing. He saw that the cells they were put in were special and could withstand hard blows, and his, especially could resist the cold.

- May I ask you something?
- Shut up and don't you dare do some silly trick.
- You are not part of Dark Ones, are you?
- Is it so difficult to tell? No were aren't part of Dark Ones... although...
- Yes?

Their conversation was interrupted by the entrance of Dusknoir.

- We decided that we'd keep you here for some time, and use you as bait to capture other pokemon trying to foil our plans. Relax, it'll be just for a moment.

The Dusknoir turned towards Sheene and used Hypnosis and his special powers to see in her thoughts. Sheene meanwhile seemed to have a nightmare.

- What are you doing to her? Stop it right now or else!

Then, he turned to Glice. Glice's heart started beating fast.

- Or else what? You are at my mercy, hahaha!

Glice started feeling dizzy. He was trying to fight the Hypnosis, but in vain. Slowly, his eyelids closed and in slumber he went. The next moment, he was running through the woods. Rane, Sheene and his other friends were with him. Strangely enough, his parents too were there. Suddenly, there was a pit under him and he was falling... his friend, his family were helpless. He hit the ground hard and on opening his eyes, he was in another place, as if he was floating among the clouds.

He could hear voices of his friends and his parents calling for him. He could see no one through the thick white clouds. The shouts seemed to get farther and farther, until suddenly, one by one would yell in horror and disappear in a dark fog further ahead of Glice which rose above the clouds...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 12, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »
 Shadow was asleep, and was having a very strange dream. Arceus walked up to him and said "I am sorry for the destruction I have caused. I'm guessing you know why this happened. May I please have the Reverb orb?" The orb glowed and floated over to Arceus. Shadow had no idea what was happening, or what Arceus was talking about. "Thank you for all you and the other chosen ones have done. You have all sacrificed much." Before Shadow could ask what Arceus was talking about, Arceus dissapeared, and Shadow woke up.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: January 13, 2011, 03:27:47 AM »
I woke up, unsure of where I was or what as happening, I saw someone, or more then one person run towards me.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.