* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140526 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Morning|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2013, 12:25:19 AM »
Leon

Earth!

Leon slammed his keyblade into the ground. He realized, as soon as it hit, that it wouldn't have the effect that it normally did, as he was on soft sand, not hard ground. A mass of sand flew up in the air, shrouding their battle. Leon was able to see before he went into the cloud of sand, and easily took down own of the distracted Nocturnes, knocking a deep gash into his leg. As the Nocturne fell, Leon dislodged Animus from his leg and smashed the blade into his head, effectively killing him. Leon twisted around, hearing the word, "Fire!," come from behind him. He held his keyblade in front of him, so that the blade of the ax-like weapon was pointed towards the ground. The ball of fire hit the keyblade, knocking Leon back, but the spell was luckily deflected by Leon's keyblade. Leon ran up to the Nocturne, who thought he had hit Leon with the Fireball and was now running in Leon's direction, and bent down, bending down and ramming his shoulder into the Nocturne's stomach, throwing his opponent to the ground. Before he could make another sound, Leon dispatched the Nocturne with Animus. The sand was now clearing as Leon searched for the third Nocturne, who had had to find before the guy could alert others like the first Nocturne Leon had taken out.

Ugh!

A force came from behind Leon, slamming into his back and knocking him into the sand.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 18, 2013, 01:27:59 AM »
Soul

How could this happen? First this attack by the Nocturnes, then this?

Soul recalled what had transpired after he entered the left wing infirmary. He turned into the doorway to see Genie and Jasmine standing next to a bed which could only house Celine. What happened? And where's Aladdin?

-Hows that-
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:28:40 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2013, 02:08:51 AM »
Tylan
Tylan leaped sideways, an axblade burying itself deep into the sand Tylan had been standing on seconds before. Taking full advantage of the situation the blunette send the axblade flying with a kick, leaping into the air and bringing his left heel around smashing the opposing warriors chest in with a thunderous roundhouse. The burly man fell and didn't rise again. Tylan wiped sweat off his brow, before turning towards a group of three. "Oh goody..."

Tylan managed to dispatch of the tallest in the group of three quickly, shattering his spine and finishing him with a kick to the temple. The other two proved more difficult. They advanced on him at once. He ducked a slice form a dirk, knocking the mans legs out from under him.

The blunette whipped around to face his other opponent, and he winced as cold steel dug into his thigh. "Ballerina caint dance without his legs cain he?" Tylan's only response was to grunt, and try to weakly kick his opponent. He only succeeded in driving the blade deeper. Blood trailed down his legs, soaking the cuffs of his black jeans as it spilled onto the sand.

There was a shifting behind him, the other one getting back up he guessed, and then a snort. "Good job Blaine." And then, for good measure, the man who had just gotten up slammed the razor sharp tip of his dirk into Tylan's hip, spilling more of the crimson substance of life on the sand. Tylan could only bite his lip, refusing to show his pain to an enemy.

One of the men grabbed the collar of his shirt, dangling him above the ground. "Thais ais the best the nocturnes got?" He laughed, and then threw Tylan, who hit the ground finally releasing a scream of pain as he landed on his side, just driving the blades deeper. 'So this is how it ends....'

Warren

Warren was nearing the leader, no longer even trying to blend in. He had just summoned Karumanai, shooting rays of light in all directions, streaks of black shooting down his hair, when something heavy collided with the back of his head, sending him to his knees.; Dark Warren choked out a threat, before another blow hit him in the head, and he faded into unconsciousness.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 18, 2013, 02:53:04 AM »
Protan

Protan finally made it out of the crowd of morons, and rubbed the side of his face, where a bruise rested. Some random guy punched him square in the face, and Protan felt he had no idea who he was. Now that he was out of the crowd, though, he regained his focus, and confirmed that he never seen the man before.

Those morons! Some spy is in the crowd doing who knows what, while they fight amongst themselves! God... if only...

His thoughts were interrupted by yells of pain not too far off. He face-palmed Ow., it's obvious they're using the confusion for a sneak attack. He looked into the crowd, they were too busy yelling at each other to notice. Protan walked towards the direction, keyblade in hand and his guard up. If you want something done right, do it yourself...
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 18, 2013, 03:08:00 AM »
Tylan
Tylan mentally scolded himself, if he was going to die, at least was going to go with some honor. He struggled to his feet, before collapsing once again in a pool of blood. The men laughed. "He cain't even get up! The baig baid Cavalry member reduced to a pile of jelly!"

Tylan set his jaw and watched as a man..Skittle! 'I thought this couldn't get any worse.'

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 18, 2013, 03:45:25 AM »
Protan

Protan came to the scene with blood spattered about, and a dead body that looked familiar. He saw two idiot nocturnes laughing at... a smile ran across his face.

Well, well, well, if it isn't the Calvalry rodent. Caught in a mouse trap I see?

He resisted the urge to laugh, this was much better than morning coffee, seeing his enemy half dead... speaking of, he just noticed it was morning, but the clouds made it hardly noticeable.

Well, this just got interesting...

Sone

Sone walked into the town plaza, seeing if he could find anything useful, and noticed a moogle shop. He's heard about them, small shops owned by moogles scattered across worlds. They normally have useful items, he's heard.

Excuse me, but what are you selling?
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2013, 03:49:05 AM »
Tylan
Tylan glared weakly, his vision beginning to swim. "I-if I'm a r-rodent, then...." Tylan almost faded out of consciousness for a moment. "Then you're a fly. CV-can't pick me off yourself, s-so you g-get your lackies to g-gang up on me..." Tylan laid his head in the sand, sticky with blood. "Rot in hell." Tylan snarled, a pitiful attempt at sounding menacing.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 18, 2013, 04:06:56 AM »
Protan

He glared at the rodent. Normally, it takes a lot to insult him, but he was annoyed from the events this morning.

Lackies? I don't know what your talking about. I was stuck in the crowd of those morons, and then another clavalry rodent came out of nowhere and punched me in the-

Then he suddenly remembered the suspicious man from before that punched him. It all came together in a flash.

You two, I need to ask a favor. Warn the Nocturnes, there might be more calvalry members nearby hoping to catch us by surprise. If you don't mind I need to return a favor...
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 18, 2013, 04:13:22 AM »
Tylan
Tylan watched as the two marched off laughing, before a gust of wind picked up and blew his hair into his eyes. He couldn't even find the strength to move it. He closed his eyes, imagining Daylin. He would never avenge him...  Tylan accepted his fate. "You probably couldn't even beat me in my state now, fly." Tylan put his all into sounding menacing, put his voice came out as weak. The Radiant Garden accent he had tried so hard to suppress leaked through and Tylan mentally swore. Could he retain no dignity?

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2013, 04:16:41 AM »
Moogle Shop @ Nex

Hello kupo! We've got all sorts of wares! Check this here sign, kupo!

The moogle hands Sone a small menu-like object that has the following printed on it:

-Potion: 75 munny
 An item that, when consumed, it restores 30% of your health. You may buy no more than 3 at a time.

-Elixir: 75 munny
 When consumed, it slightly boosts the rate at which mana regenerates. Its effect is only good for one mana regeneration.

-Water Scroll: 260 munny
 A scroll that when brought to a Magic Tutor, will allow a person to learn the level 1 Water spell.

-Datalog Chip: 400 munny, Quantity: 1
An SD card-like chip that when inserted into a slot on the Datalog, adds all treasure chests to the map of the world the user is currently in. Can only be used for one world, and after downloading the information to the Datalog, the chip will burn up and eject itself, rendering itself useless.

Jack

Jack was crouched on the ground, clenching Redemption so hard that his knuckles were turning white. He had lost sight of Leon a while ago, not long after he had gone into the Nocturne crowd. He hated just sitting here, doing nothing, but he knew if he was to take down the Nocturnes, he had to learn to be patient. His time would come, hopefully sooner than later.

Leon

Leon rolled on his back, sand sticking to the drying blood on his face.

What the-

A man in a white cloak stood over him. A bladed tonfa at his chest.

Leon held on to Animus, swing his legs at the mans, tripping him. He rolled over and pushed himself up off the ground, trying to dodge the tonfa that soared his way. It missed his head, but caught his shoulder, but he was easily able to hold on to his keyblade. He swung around at the man, only to find the man holding on firmly to the back of his neck. Leon thrust an elbow behind him, catching the man's stomach. Leon turned around, swinging Animus at the Nocturne, but it was blocked by a tonfa. Leon quickly pulled his keyblade back, arcing it out for the man's shoulder, but it was once again caught, the man spinning around to block the attack this time. How was he so fast? Leon couldn't out speed his opponent, so he had to do something else...

Leon hacked a huge wad of spit into his opponent's face, and the Nocturne reeled back, disgusted. Leon then delivered an uppercut into his stomach, throwing the Nocturne into the sand. Leon planted his foot on the Nocturne's chest. The blade of Animus pointed at an angle towards his chest. His chest. Leon noticed it was no man's chest, but that of a woman. Her hood had fallen off, and she had quickly struggled to pull it back on. What was she trying to hide? Then Celine was brought to his mind. He tried to shut it out, but... he didn't really want to. He couldn't kill this girl, who was likely at an age close to Celine.

Go. I better not see you again.

Leon turned, only to see Tylan, about to die at the foot of some fruity looking guy. Leon took off running in that direction, as quietly as he possibly could. As soon as he was in reach, he swung for the back of the rainbow guy's head.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 18, 2013, 04:26:47 AM »
Xaylind

Xaylind sat in the shadows of the camp, dagger out cleaning his nails. At the moment he was enthralled by a blue haired warrior. He knew he should have done something, but something seemed familiar about the warrior. Xaylind did, however, interfere when a man wielding an ax like keyblade was sprinting towards a multi-colored Nocturne.

In a flash Xaylind's demonic like blade was out, and he had intercepted the Cavalry warrior, catching the ax like keyblade and giving no ground. "Isn't that a bit dirty?" Xaylind's voice was monotone, cold, emotionless.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 18, 2013, 04:33:53 AM »
Protan

He glared down at the rodent, his accent faintly familiar. But he shook it off as nothing and his smile was back.

Hmmmm... Beat you? Well if you insist!

He stepped to the warrior, readying a kick.

This is for treating me like a fool!

He kicked towards his side, making sure not to hit the blades.

Sone

He looked at the menu, he was running low on potions, but then again the elixir would come in handy...

The Elixir looks good, 75 munny, right?

He took 75 munny out of his pocket and handed it to the moogle(I dont know how to describe it. o3o)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:36:06 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 18, 2013, 04:52:26 AM »
GM POST

SILENCE!

It was Jafar. He was done with having his fun, watching these ants kill each other.

I've got a proposition for you all.

He spoke in a loud, booming, yet smooth, snakelike voice.

How about...

His voice grew more intense now, the genie speaking a little more rapidly than before.

I kill all of you and take Agrabah for MYSELF!?

He extended his arms towards the sky, summoning a gigantic ball of fire., all the while laughing maniacally.

Bye-bye!

Jafar thrust his hands down, throwing the giant ball of flame onto the mass of people in the desert.

Leon

Leon dove to the side as the fire came raining down, feeling nothing but searing heat.

Jack

Jack clearly heard the genie all the way by the city gates. That's it. He looked at the other Cavalry members. What to do?

Raithen, come with me! The rest of you, get to the palace! Get as much help as you can muster! We're going to need it!

Not waiting for the mage, Jack took off towards the desert.

Moogle Shop @ Nex

Here you go, kupo!

The moogle handed Sone the small metallic blue bottle, taking the munny.

Have a nice day, kupo!

GM Jasmine @ Soul

Jasmine just shrugged at the boy who walked in.

I've no clue. He's been so busy nowadays...

GM Genie @ Soul

Wasn't he with the Cavalry?

Celine

Celine tried to sit up, wincing in pain, the movement far too quick for her injury.

Who are you?

She didn't particularly want any visitors right now at all, not even really Genie and Jasmine, much less this random boy.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 18, 2013, 04:57:48 AM »
Tylan
Pain shot through Tylan's body like a lightning bolt, vision flashing in and out. He did the only thing he could, he screamed. Loudly. On instinct the blunette summoned his keyblade, but it fell from his grip almost instantly, landing in the sand. Tylan managed a bloody smirk. "I-I only revealed y-your true self."

Tylan could only watch as Jafar shouted in the snake-like voice, and fire came raining down.

Warren
Warren stood on a platform of white and black swirls, surrounded by darkness. He looked around, what was going on? "So you finally got here." Warren jerked around to find himself face-to-face with...himself. A trench coat hanging to his ankles, a white t-shirt, the yin yang necklace... The only difference was their hair. This mans was streaked with black.

"Yeah, you guessed it. It's me, Zeta, or as you call me, Dark Warren." Zeta tossed his hair, grinning. In his left hand was Karumanai, but it seemed different. The white, or light, that normally possessed half of it was reduced to a single island of light in a sea of darkness.

"What do you want?"

"We want to test you." Warren found another version of himself beside him, this ones hair streaked with white, and holding Karumanai, a white keyblade with a small splotch of darkness. Before Warren could react, both Dark and Light lunged, keyblades drawn back to trike him.

Xaylind
Xaylind flipped backwards, the ground he had been standing on an instant before reduced to nothing but burnt sand. He landed right beside the boy he had been watching earlier, and before he knew what he was doing, he had tossed down the only item in his possession: a Mega Potion. Something inside his heartless form told him the boy would play a crucial part in Xaylind's goal, and he couldn't do that if he was dead.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 18, 2013, 05:16:17 AM »
Soul

Soul looked at Celine with a questioning look, and suddenly remembered his manners. My apologies. My name is Soul. I'm a member of the Cavalry, only just shortly arriving in Agrabah myself. Soul summons Loneliness to prove himself. I came to the palace to look for Aladdin, as you could probably tell, because Jafar has been summoned by the Nocturne army that just appeared in the desert. We need the militia to help defend the city, and I heard that Aladdin was in charge.

As he started to form his next sentence, an earthquake shook Agrabah. That can't be good. If you find Aladdin Genie, tell him what's going on, and in the meantime rally the militia as fast as you can! Soul dashed for the door, about to make an exit as fast as his entrance when he remembered something. He jogged back and handed Celine one of four marbles he had in his possession, a light green one. Me and my pals used to have these, and every time we met we had to present them to make sure our friendship was retained. Soul flashed both a red and dark green marbles. I'll make sure Jack and Leon get theirs. I have... No use for them any longer. Soul's expression got even darker than he usually wore it.

Soul turned and dashed out the palace, certainly not pleased with the encounter he just had, nor the one he was about to have.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.